FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Surrogate father

Surrogate father

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just found a couple on here and there profile is asking for man to get the wife up the duff is it right for a swingers site this way and also what about the problems it can cause later in life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lexavierWoman  over a year ago

north birmingham

They're being totally honest about what they want, I see no harm in that. Its when people aren't honest that the problems start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They're being totally honest about what they want, I see no harm in that. Its when people aren't honest that the problems start!"

I agree x

north birmingham

I doubt re-posting the subject will get you any different answers...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oooh errrr why 4 threads?

north birmingham

"oooh errrr why 4 threads? "

YUP, you are much more likely to alienate folks by re-posting every few minutes a new thread than anyone being honest on their profile about what they are looking for ever is!

"oooh errrr why 4 threads? "

Thought i was seeing things ?

The 4 treads was a mistake as it said it didn't post on the 1st 3 so what about the CSA if they split up

"The 4 treads was a mistake as it said it didn't post on the 1st 3 so what about the CSA if they split up "

That would be their business wouldnt it?

I don't have a problem with them posting a profile asking that I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I feel it's inappropriate myself.

"I don't have a problem with them posting a profile asking that I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks "

Its honest of them to put it up. They could have just said bareback and not taken any precautions at all.

"I don't have a problem with them posting a profile asking that I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks "

Yes but its their profile,they shouldnt have their business plastered over the forums,what if they see not 1 post from you about it but 4?

north birmingham

By being honest they are showing that they have thought about the consequences and I would imagine they are prepared for the questions.. If you are interested, ask them, if you are terrified by the prospect, leave them be.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it is shocking and show little regard to the child being conceived.

I would have thought if you are PLANNING a child you would want to know about health challenges both parents may have had.

but each to their own in this world... just not for me.

I think fair play to them for being honest about it. Its not as uncommon as people seem to think.

For most the act of getting pregnant has normally been done before they get another guy over but the idea of it excites people.

Impregnation is quite a common fantasy. Although wasnt aware till I researched it after someone mentioned it to me.

I think they are at least being honest and not trying to see if they can get a single guy to come and help without him ever knowing.( that I am sure happens alot)

Katie.

If its the profile I'm thinking of then you'll note that they aren't verified and that the long list of single blokes on their friends list all tick the safe sex box. Go figure.

Thanks Kate and findhorn for your answers

Whoever the couple are, they are total wierdo's. What single guy, with at least one brain cell would go near them anyway knowing that.

If the couple put this on profile.....and if said young man responds....

Surely its for them to sort out the wheres and whyfores .

All about choice really.

whether or not we think its stupid...

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

Mommy whos my father oh he was some guy on a swingers site

Thats more than be said for half of the young gals who have kids these days...

"mommy whose me dad" ? "Dont know i was pissed or stoned at the time"

north west

"Thats more than be said for half of the young gals who have kids these days...

"mommy whose me dad" ? "Dont know i was pissed or stoned at the time" "

well thats a bit different than advertising it on a swingers site

I do not see a problem with them advertising on the site. As arent we meant to be more liberal than most.

Its not for you then trot on, but there are many things that people do that we may not like but as long as they are not trying to force you to do it what is the problem.

Like for me, a guy with a guy.. I personally feel sick with, yet I am friends with a few gay guys, and bi guys, but they know that I do not want to play.I do not want to know about it.

So you can not start saying that this couple are freaks just because it isnt something you wouldnt like to do.

For "free thinking" people, I find a lot of swingers the most opinionated people that there are.

Katie. x

Disagree. Youre talking about conceiving a child in this way. Its wrong.

north west

You cant compare the liking or disliking bi gay ,single males or sex to the likes of wanting to shag some guy on a swingers site to be the father of there child ,theres organisations that sort these things out with proper checks and medical and legal documentations and care and thought .

IT is exactly the same, Its a sexual fantasy,and one that they do not have to be honest about but are choosing to.

So that those with the fantasy of helping can contact them.

The details are up to them.. nothing to do with us.

And I do not see anything wrong with it as long as they are careful.

and lets face it, many people every year fall pregnant on one night stands, or short term relationships. They can at least ask the guy to be checked.

Katie.

north west

Having a baby is not fantasy and lots of people on one night stands thats just a stupid mistake or they are under the influence of a substance ,Having kids is no fantasy in my world .

"Having a baby is not fantasy and lots of people on one night stands thats just a stupid mistake or they are under the influence of a substance ,Having kids is no fantasy in my world ."

Spot on

"Having a baby is not fantasy and lots of people on one night stands thats just a stupid mistake or they are under the influence of a substance ,Having kids is no fantasy in my world ."

No but the way they concieve to them is.. who are we to say thats wrong. Planning to have a baby is a big thing, one they have obviously thought about.

They are ready to have one and are chosing to do it the way they are.

Most impregnantion fantasies are done when the couple themselves have been trying all month...

Its not up to any of us to decide what is right or wrong, the fact is they could have not said a word as plenty of guys that will go bare.

Katie.

north west

In a normal relationship you could but not to find some random stranger to go and shag you just to get pregnant thats totally fucked in the head stuff to me and whats the next thing to happen ona swingers site do we have a fetish section called come fook me boys i want a baby.

"In a normal relationship you could but not to find some random stranger to go and shag you just to get pregnant thats totally fucked in the head stuff to me and whats the next thing to happen ona swingers site do we have a fetish section called come fook me boys i want a baby."

There are plenty of places actually for that...

You know how many women just pick a random guy because they want a baby, yet a happy loving couple that just CHOOSE to be honest get this sort of response.

Katie.

north west

If they were hapy and honest they would do the right thing and go to proper organisation that do this in the right way like i said earlier with checks and proper vetting and legal documentation.

"In a normal relationship you could but not to find some random stranger to go and shag you just to get pregnant thats totally fucked in the head stuff to me and whats the next thing to happen ona swingers site do we have a fetish section called come fook me boys i want a baby.

There are plenty of places actually for that...

You know how many women just pick a random guy because they want a baby, yet a happy loving couple that just CHOOSE to be honest get this sort of response.

Katie."

And if they pick a random guy up to get the lady pregnant, they are 'fucked in the head' too.

"If they were hapy and honest they would do the right thing and go to proper organisation that do this in the right way like i said earlier with checks and proper vetting and legal documentation."

Why should they.. they are not asking you, they are asking people that are interested..

Fair play to them.. and the fact is as I have already stated MOST People into this dont want the other person to actually be the father.. the Partner is the father.

And often Biologically too.. its just the process they wish to take.

Katie.x

"

And if they pick a random guy up to get the lady pregnant, they are 'fucked in the head' too."

I meant women that decide they want a baby... meet a guy for a bit, sometimes just a one night thing.. but normally to date for a few months ( till they are pregnant) then finish it and never see them again.

It happens a lot.

Katie.

north west

we are obviously planets apart on how a child should be conceived but im sticking to what i think is right but hey thats me lol and dread the thought of me being told by my mother hey son sorry to tell you i had a fantasy shag of a swingers site just so we could have you .I will end my OPINION with this last coment on this subject now lol x

I am not saying I am right or you are right.. I am saying its their choice and we have no place to judge them.

Katie.

The OP asked what we thought about them having it on their profile. I was just saying that its better than them hiding it. It gives those that do feel like some on here the chance to avoid them.

Katie.

"IT is exactly the same, Its a sexual fantasy,and one that they do not have to be honest about but are choosing to.

So that those with the fantasy of helping can contact them.

The details are up to them.. nothing to do with us.

And I do not see anything wrong with it as long as they are careful.

and lets face it, many people every year fall pregnant on one night stands, or short term relationships. They can at least ask the guy to be checked.

Katie."

I see your point about it not being for us to judge Katie but the you say as long as they're careful. Which is exactly what they're not being. Bringing a child into the world isn't a fantasy...its not something that should be taken lightly and what these profiles are advertising is morally irresponsible to most rationally thinking humans.

north west

One last comment ,People who kill and people who do all sorts of things that are not good have a choice and just because they have that choice doesnt make it right or its up to them.

"I see your point about it not being for us to judge Katie but the you say as long as they're careful. Which is exactly what they're not being. Bringing a child into the world isn't a fantasy...its not something that should be taken lightly and what these profiles are advertising is morally irresponsible to most rationally thinking humans. "

I will have to agree to disagree with many on here, but I in someways thinks it shows the depth of their relationship, that they can share that moment with someone else.

I would HATE to get pregnant by someone other than Master but thats just because I would want to have his child. Not because I see anything wrong with what this couple are asking for.

Maybe my acceptance is because its far more common a suggestion in BDSM world.

However, I think that they are right to state that is what they are after then people can block them if it offends them so much.

And to the OP, I hope they do not see this thread as it may cause them distress.

Katie.

"

And to the OP, I hope they do not see this thread as it may cause them distress.

Katie."

What did they expect if they saw it. Its not exactly the norm is it.

I hope they get distressed. Perhaps they might analise it all

I actually agree with what you're saying! But my point is that morally a lot won't. So you're right, to ignore that profile and move on if it offends is the best option.

i think they r aff there heads

but each to there own xx

I had one message me last week,we are into "get you pregnant sex" I was like WTF,cause I am a nosy bugger I quizzed them more and they both said to me that they want "her" to get fucked by so many men and then guess who the father is.

The words Jeremy Kyle sprung to my mind

north west

"I had one message me last week,we are into "get you pregnant sex" I was like WTF,cause I am a nosy bugger I quizzed them more and they both said to me that they want "her" to get fucked by so many men and then guess who the father is.

The words Jeremy Kyle sprung to my mind"

Your Spot on there thats the type of people that would want that to happen

"I had one message me last week,we are into "get you pregnant sex" I was like WTF,cause I am a nosy bugger I quizzed them more and they both said to me that they want "her" to get fucked by so many men and then guess who the father is.

The words Jeremy Kyle sprung to my mind

Your Spot on there thats the type of people that would want that to happen"

Too right and I know there are people mad enough on here that do,but at least they put it on their profile,means I know whom to avoid at all costs!

The thing that amuses me with this is that how do you think the "non swinging" see most of what we get up too..

They are digusted at the thought of having someone else involved sexually.

There are lots of people that are into impregnation, I think that asking on a swinging site is brave as most people will not understand, but I still stand by my _iews that there is nothing wrong with what they are asking for. They have also had the guts to put it for all to see.

And I do think its not alright to cause them distress.. as its the same if someone starts on interacial comments, or anti bi or gay ones. Its THERE choice and they do not need to get grief over it.

Katie.

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"Just found a couple on here and there profile is asking for man to get the wife up the duff is it right for a swingers site this way and also what about the problems it can cause later in life"

you have introduced the word Surrogate

that has a different meaning to "putting the wife up the duff"

the latter is a sexuall fetish , extreeme yes , but different to Surrogate father

north west

"The thing that amuses me with this is that how do you think the "non swinging" see most of what we get up too..

They are digusted at the thought of having someone else involved sexually.

There are lots of people that are into impregnation, I think that asking on a swinging site is brave as most people will not understand, but I still stand by my _iews that there is nothing wrong with what they are asking for. They have also had the guts to put it for all to see.

And I do think its not alright to cause them distress.. as its the same if someone starts on interacial comments, or anti bi or gay ones. Its THERE choice and they do not need to get grief over it.

Katie."

You keep comparing swinging to people wanting a baby of this site is nothing the same at all and like i said people have the choice to murder but that doesnt make it right .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It's an extreme form of the cuckold lifestyle.The humiliation of another man getting your wife pregnant.

I have to say this is one occasion where I think fantasy should stay fantasy.The unborn child cannot consent,and is being used as a vehicle for others sexual desires.

It's like age play,fine between two consenting adults,not fine when it involves minors.

I wouldn't want to be involved in something like that but if its on their profile then that is being fair. Surely though as no one does bareback it wouldn't happen

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I wouldn't want to be involved in something like that but if its on their profile then that is being fair. Surely though as no one does bareback it wouldn't happen "

lol,that made me chuckle

"I wouldn't want to be involved in something like that but if its on their profile then that is being fair. Surely though as no one does bareback it wouldn't happen

lol,that made me chuckle"

Well no one does here do they?

"I wouldn't want to be involved in something like that but if its on their profile then that is being fair. Surely though as no one does bareback it wouldn't happen

lol,that made me chuckle

Well no one does here do they? "

Try again on that one lots do on here and they are not forth right about it either

"If they were hapy and honest they would do the right thing and go to proper organisation that do this in the right way like i said earlier with checks and proper vetting and legal documentation."

that IS verging on fantasy, do you know what the chances of success are?

north west

"If they were hapy and honest they would do the right thing and go to proper organisation that do this in the right way like i said earlier with checks and proper vetting and legal documentation.

that IS verging on fantasy, do you know what the chances of success are?"

no more chance that shaggin a guy off ere but you would be checked for hiv and all the other stuff and it would al be registered and legally documented and 9 out of 10 times artifically incinimated

north birmingham

I am still not sure I see the problem?

This is a couple who have been totally honest and upfront about what they are looking for. If the scenario is not for you, steer clear.

After all, they could just as easily have not said anything and played either bareback or not - its easy enough to put a few pinpricks in a condom then hand those condoms out to the bloke and no-one would be any the wiser.

I doubt it hasn't already happened, a female within the swinging "community" getting pregnant, even with undoctored condoms they are still not 100% - so fellas, unless you have had a vasectomy (and even that still isn't 100%, but its about as near as you can get as a fella) or know that you are infertile, there is ALWAYS going to be a risk that you could father a child without ever knowing it!

Once again though, folks seem to want everyone else to confirm to their own ideas of what is or isn't right. Tell all your work colleagues of the night you had dogging/at a club/3-somes and more/party etc and you will be looking at the same reaction you are giving to someone else here.

Live and let live, for me, they're being honest whether or not I would want to be involved, they have given me a choice.

"

You keep comparing swinging to people wanting a baby of this site is nothing the same at all and like i said people have the choice to murder but that doesnt make it right ."

I compare it to swinging because its a sexual Fantasy... They want a Baby and impregnation

google it as I can not put the link on but there is plenty out there, although those wanting to follow through to carrying the baby are more Breeders.

Yes there are some moral and ethical issues but that should be for those involved not us lot to decide.

As said earlier I would hate to get pregnant by anyone else other than Master but I do understand this particular fetish and when it was first mentioned to me I had to go research it.

Katie.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

This is NOT sperm-donors-R-Us, this is a swinging site.

We all know it goes on within the swinging community, either honestly or dishonestly (Jasons ex shagged everything to get pregnant and her and the married man destroyed his family)

We've had threads from couples before, one couple in particular because, as she wrote, "he" couldn't get her pregnant.

For me, it's wrong. It may be something they have spoken about but the consequences are huge.

If they split, where does the 'dad' stand.

Does 'dad' get access as the unbiological father?

Does the donor then get involved?

What if the donor wants rights and access to the child from the start?

How does that leave the 'dad' feeling?

What if they force the donor to pay for the child through the CSA (regardless of whether said couple split, they can still go through the CSA for money)

What if an attached male gets her pregnant? Where does that leave him and his own family?

etc etc etc.......

To me..... totally repugnant and shouldn't be allowed on here.

There's a fetish of impregnating women, saw it on sexcetera......all they need is someone with that fetish and a clean bill of health and their away!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I blame Kevin Webster

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Totally agree with Madchic, shouldn't be allowed.

Cant see how anyone can say it's ok, after all how many "honest" singles have been cast in the fire for saying on their profiles "get you pregnant" very hypocrytical

» Add a new message to this topic