FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I was just wondering

I was just wondering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When a woman goes to see a gynocologist do you think he purposely doesnt go near the g spot when hes fishing about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"When a woman goes to see a gynocologist do you think he purposely doesnt go near the g spot when hes fishing about. "

Bored dear?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no idea, but quite willing to go and do a bit of research lol.

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"When a woman goes to see a gynocologist do you think he purposely doesnt go near the g spot when hes fishing about.

Bored dear?

"

I was thinking about it earlier cause there would be a lot of embarressed women if they started poking at the gspot

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"When a woman goes to see a gynocologist do you think he purposely doesnt go near the g spot when hes fishing about.

Bored dear?

I was thinking about it earlier cause there would be a lot of embarressed women if they started poking at the gspot"

You think too much sometimes........

**Award for seriously weird threads goes to........................Diamondsmiles**

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"When a woman goes to see a gynocologist do you think he purposely doesnt go near the g spot when hes fishing about. "

He might not know where it is! These fanny doctors aren't all they are cracked up to be

He might not know where it is! These fanny doctors aren't all they are cracked up to be "

visit them often???

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

He might not know where it is! These fanny doctors aren't all they are cracked up to be

visit them often??? "

Naaaa but i have a mate who is one and his mrs says he thinks the clit is sommat that goes on the top of the xmas tree

I will let you know friday

» Add a new message to this topic