FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > As someones wife/girlfriend ever contact regarding their partner

As someones wife/girlfriend ever contact regarding their partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally stumped here, had a few meets with a chap on here, who assured me he was single, had some great times etc. Anyway this morning had a text and a call from some lady to say, your seeing my boyfriend etc etc, I was really upset by this,and not sure what to do . I'm not on here to wreak anyones relationship and feel fucking awful! He's had it in the neck from me, but why lie?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why are you stumped? did you not realise that there are guys/fems on here who are in relationships/married.

and some are honest and pop it on their profiles..

and some are not..

I was suprised because I take people at face value and if they say they are single then I believe them, I state it enough on my profile that I don't do married/attached men for that very reason

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

i had the same thing a few months ago.....very angry lady on the phone (while i was in the office at work)....who didnt pull any punches as she told me what she thought of my morals....and to f**k off and leave her husband alone.......the thing is that i make a point of never playing with married or attached guys.....she was calling him Scott....but i have never met a Scott.....to this day i dont know who he was, or even if i ever met him.......we may have only been chatting.....its still a mystery !!!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I was suprised because I take people at face value and if they say they are single then I believe them, I state it enough on my profile that I don't do married/attached men for that very reason"

sorry you have been let down after you trusting him x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Answer her honestly...he chose to lie not you.You aren't wrecking anyones relationship he is doing that on his own.

peeps will lie to get what they want..well some do! its a shame as it puts a stigma on the rest of us genuine single guys!!

Forum Mod

People lie because they can and because they think it will get them what they want,which it can do for a short time but mostly a lie will come back and bite you on the arse.......you hav'nt done anything wrong except trust what someone has told you

By *obsamCouple  over a year ago

braintree

That's men for you ,hope the sex was worth it

I'm sure everyone here is sure of their facts, but it's worth pointing out that just because an angry lady is on the phone, doesn't automatically mean they are telling the truth.

I've lost track of the number of phonecalls I've had from jealous guys saying 'Leave my girlfriend alone' when it turns out that they're only casually acquainted.

"I'm sure everyone here is sure of their facts, but it's worth pointing out that just because an angry lady is on the phone, doesn't automatically mean they are telling the truth.

I've lost track of the number of phonecalls I've had from jealous guys saying 'Leave my girlfriend alone' when it turns out that they're only casually acquainted."

That is completely true...but if you start out being honest then you have nothing to fear nor hide.

Yeah I know and all your comments are right,I never told her anything I guess as I was in shock. The sex was good,but not worth the aggro it came with and her saying I know where you etc etc,not nice on a Sunday morning x

I met a guy afew times who said he was single. Things were going great on the fun side. Then oneday he decided it would be more fun to have me go to his place. Now all i had on my mind was the fun we were going to have. Got to his place we chatted for all of 2 seconds.lol Then he took me to his room.... Heres where the let down was hiding. The room had all the signs of a female living there. Did think for a split second he could be a cross dresser. But no he had a wife and was playing a dangerous game. Because he wanted her to find out. Now whatever games guys want to play. This lady isnt having any of it!!!!!

"i had the same thing a few months ago.....very angry lady on the phone (while i was in the office at work)....who didnt pull any punches as she told me what she thought of my morals....and to f**k off and leave her husband alone.......the thing is that i make a point of never playing with married or attached guys.....she was calling him Scott....but i have never met a Scott.....to this day i dont know who he was, or even if i ever met him.......we may have only been chatting.....its still a mystery !!!!! "

Perhaps it was a wrong number?

By *obsamCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Not when u were in church no ! Lol

Not a wrong number as she knew my name,and told me his xx

I think shes aiming her anger at the wrong person here. Surely she needs to be sorting her fella out!.

we have had a similar situation - we had a party and a guy rang "his friend" but didnt press 'call end' on his phone - subsequently his girlfriend/wife listened to every detail of the party for 3 hrs - he got home the next day to his clothes on the front garden and a smack in the face when he knocked on the door (plus a whacking phone bill).

We have no problem meeting married guys - but do yourselves a favour fella's ....be upfront and honest about it, learn to use a phone and plan ahead for plenty of time

I agree,thats all I want is honesty,if your married or have a girlfriend then tell us,some won't play with you,and I won't,but will respect your honesty

Well i have had men say single .... found out after married and also have fuck buddies. Thay are the ones who mail me say stuff and up-set as think thay only ones to swing with them . You can only go on what people say here, If thay say thay are single and not , thay are liyers puts me right off them ... if open about things even if married or girl friends i feel its better to know as can get nasty. jo x

And we all know theres some nasty bastards out there x

If only life was that simple. Honesty is something thats hard to find on here. We all live and learn but at what cost?!....

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Well i have had men say single .... found out after married and also have fuck buddies. Thay are the ones who mail me say stuff and up-set as think thay only ones to swing with them . You can only go on what people say here, If thay say thay are single and not , thay are liyers puts me right off them ... if open about things even if married or girl friends i feel its better to know as can get nasty. jo x"

A fuck buddy is a fuck buddy and has no claim unless in a proper relationship or starts a proper relationship with them...... providing they haven't lied about their swinging activites.

And women always aim their anger at the other women, it's nature. It probably, in my opinion, because women are a dam sight nastier than men where morals are concerned.

Shit happens, but believe me, if a woman rang me, I'd be offering to staple his bollocks to her kitchen table for her, while she searched for the meat cleaver.

[Removed by poster at 28/11/10 14:42:36]

"Well i have had men say single .... found out after married and also have fuck buddies. Thay are the ones who mail me say stuff and up-set as think thay only ones to swing with them . You can only go on what people say here, If thay say thay are single and not , thay are liyers puts me right off them ... if open about things even if married or girl friends i feel its better to know as can get nasty. jo x

A fuck buddy is a fuck buddy and has no claim unless in a proper relationship or starts a proper relationship with them...... providing they haven't lied about their swinging activites.

And women always aim their anger at the other women, it's nature. It probably, in my opinion, because women are a dam sight nastier than men where morals are concerned.

Shit happens, but believe me, if a woman rang me, I'd be offering to staple his bollocks to her kitchen table for her, while she searched for the meat cleaver."

I had a guy call me in an irate manner asking why his wife had my number in his phone. Should i have offered to hail her nipples to the kitchen table and help him take a meat cleaver to her?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

its s shame this has happened ,but as people have said you havent done anything wrong ! you were maybe too trusting but thats no crime ! it maybe as people have said that he is single and just a jealous ex putting the boot in . but id tend to think if that was the case it would of been obvious when you were (quite rightly ) tearing strips off him . the innocent are only too happy to clear their name and he would of been just as furious as you were .

end of the day just use this as a learning curve .here ,as anywhere in life there are liers ,jealous folks and people who will do and say anything just to get what they want and also the geniune ones too .

"Well i have had men say single .... found out after married and also have fuck buddies. Thay are the ones who mail me say stuff and up-set as think thay only ones to swing with them . You can only go on what people say here, If thay say thay are single and not , thay are liyers puts me right off them ... if open about things even if married or girl friends i feel its better to know as can get nasty. jo x

Shit happens, but believe me, if a woman rang me, I'd be offering to staple his bollocks to her kitchen table for her, while she searched for the meat cleaver.

I had a guy call me in an irate manner asking why his wife had my number in his phone. Should i have offered to hail her nipples to the kitchen table and help him take a meat cleaver to her?"

Rusty, welcome to swinger site justice. Physical mutilation is a perfectly proportionate response to a man telling a few lies.

"I was suprised because I take people at face value and if they say they are single then I believe them, I state it enough on my profile that I don't do married/attached men for that very reason"

i dont beleive a word of it ....i saw your profile a while ago and at least one of the guys who you have been seeing said quite clearly on his profile he had a girlfriend ...i think your a bit of an attention seeker actually ....but just my opinion

Like it

"Like it "

its not rocket science you have verifications and i can read .....

and remember this is a swing site i guess about 95% of guys on here are playing away

I am not here to be slagged off thankyou!!! keep your nasty opinions to yourself,I was merely asking advice not bitchiness

and I am glad you can read,alot on here can't!!!

yes I have met people in the past who have had partners,and I have a reason for no longer wanting to do that,so get the facts right before you comment!!

"yes I have met people in the past who have had partners,and I have a reason for no longer wanting to do that,so get the facts right before you comment!!"

im sorry theres absolutely nothing bitchy intended ,when u post in a open forum you get all kinds of responses...i wasnt going down the "i feel sorry for you " route because quite clearly you have met guys in the lsat few weeks who quite clearly are in a relationship ....you should get your facts straight first ?????

"I am not here to be slagged off thankyou!!! keep your nasty opinions to yourself,I was merely asking advice not bitchiness "

It didn't look like bitching to me just someone pointing out what is on one of your previous meets profiles saying he had a girlfriend.

"Totally stumped here, had a few meets with a chap on here, who assured me he was single, had some great times etc. Anyway this morning had a text and a call from some lady to say, your seeing my boyfriend etc etc, I was really upset by this,and not sure what to do . I'm not on here to wreak anyones relationship and feel fucking awful! He's had it in the neck from me, but why lie?"

people lie because they want to have their cake and eat it.

one thing ive never done is cheated. it has been done to me but i for some reason cannot do it as i know the damage it does.

sorry you found out like this.he should have been honest with you.

he was lucky enough to meet you and should have shown you more respect. xx

"I am not here to be slagged off thankyou!!! keep your nasty opinions to yourself,I was merely asking advice not bitchiness

It didn't look like bitching to me just someone pointing out what is on one of your previous meets profiles saying he had a girlfriend."

exactly and thank you ..

and you get your facts straight 1st too,what meet was this who as a girlfriend wife,would love to know as its not true!!

[Removed by poster at 28/11/10 15:15:38]

Cyprus

I had a guy call me in an irate manner asking why his wife had my number in his phone. Should i have offered to hail her nipples to the kitchen table and help him take a meat cleaver to her?"

If she didn't tell you she was married..... yep!

But then I'm a nasty bitch where cheaters and liars are concerned

"I just think shes just very jealous as hes old and very very fat"

Christ your a bitter bitch aren't you!

I had a guy call me in an irate manner asking why his wife had my number in his phone. Should i have offered to hail her nipples to the kitchen table and help him take a meat cleaver to her?

But then I'm a nasty bitch where cheaters and liars are concerned"

Nothing like over reacting, you should join the Taliban they would love you.

"I just think shes just very jealous as hes old and very very fat"

and thats supposed to upset me is it ???? please ....this is a fun site dont demean yourself

thanks _adchick,at least someone here that knows what they are on about

"I agree,thats all I want is honesty,if your married or have a girlfriend then tell us,some won't play with you,and I won't,but will respect your honesty"

This is the bit I have an issue with - I hear it a lot on here.

Cheating on the wife but being candid about it IS NOT HONESTY. Not even close.

If one is trying to claim the moral high ground, as many seem to wish to do here, nothing about that course of action warrants 'respect'.

Correspondingly, a policy of 'Lie to your wife all you like, but don't lie to me' is not altruism. It's just naked self-interest.

Cyprus

"Totally stumped here, had a few meets with a chap on here, who assured me he was single, had some great times etc. Anyway this morning had a text and a call from some lady to say, your seeing my boyfriend etc etc, I was really upset by this,and not sure what to do . I'm not on here to wreak anyones relationship and feel fucking awful! He's had it in the neck from me, but why lie?"

I'm not going down the bitchiness route (I'm all sweetness and light really)....... BUT

If you, or anyone else has knowingly met 'attached' people in the past, did you really never expect to get a message from an irate spouse at some point?

I am sorry that someone perporting to be single has lied, but at the end of the day, as you have stated (above) that you used to play with marrieds, then maybe you have been bloody lucky to have never been 'caught' by the wife before.

To me, and to many on this site, the fact that people with knowingly play with marrieds is as sickening as those they are playing with.

It's not right, it's not decent and it's not moral.

But for a bloke to tell you he was single when in all truth he is married, is really beyond the pale

Cyprus

But then I'm a nasty bitch where cheaters and liars are concerned

Nothing like over reacting, you should join the Taliban they would love you."

Thats why I work for OUR military.

My nickname at work is Betty BinLaden!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I give this thread 10 mins at the max before deletion

"

It's not right, it's not decent and it's not moral."

And swinging is moral?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I give this thread 10 mins at the max before deletion "

It's all getting rather silly again.....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

In answer to the OP, why lie...simple, because they can , not rocket science...end of

Cyprus

"

And swinging is moral? "

THAT my dear, is a completely different thread!

"In answer to the OP, why lie...simple, because they can , not rocket science...end of "

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self.

Torquay

"In answer to the OP, why lie...simple, because they can , not rocket science...end of

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. "

Surely not?....

"

And swinging is moral?

THAT my dear, is a completely different thread!"

No i was quoting you over the moral issue, maybe you shouldn't have brought it up.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"In answer to the OP, why lie...simple, because they can , not rocket science...end of

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. "

what kinda hat...i dont want a miss marple one

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. what kinda hat...i dont want a miss marple one "

I just get sick of people taking the moral high ground. Its just so too faced as often they are the ones who don't tell their employers or family they swing. And hat wise a bobble hat as its cold outside

Cyprus

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. what kinda hat...i dont want a miss marple one "

Shhhurruuuppp fluffy ears!

Cyprus

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. what kinda hat...i dont want a miss marple one

I just get sick of people taking the moral high ground. Its just so too faced as often they are the ones who don't tell their employers or family they swing. And hat wise a bobble hat as its cold outside "

IF that was aimed at me.......

I have told my employers I swing.... I had to under the terms of my security clearance.

Torquay

Yes it is getting rather silly again. If I have come across as irrate then I am sorry,but that call this morning was an utter suprise, and I was shocked and upset by it,thats why I created this post as all I wanted was advice,yes we have all done things we regret and I am one of those,but because I swing doesnt mean I don't have morals. A leopard can indeed change its spots

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

actually on the 'do you judge' thread of a few weeks ago..

I said 'yes I do'...

View minces to the front of the class to be awarded the 'teachers pet' award

and hopes we can get light heartedness back

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Buy the woman a hat! EVERYONE LIES over something. Sometimes i think swingers are the most two faced people on earth. Half the time they don't want judging by the general population but some are the quickest people to judge them self. what kinda hat...i dont want a miss marple one

I just get sick of people taking the moral high ground. Its just so too faced as often they are the ones who don't tell their employers or family they swing. And hat wise a bobble hat as its cold outside "

i always lose bobbles ......

We are all on here because this is a swinging site,we all enjoy sex! There is nothing bad with that,whats bad is me being lied to and led on for several weeks by someone who ended up not being single,yes I was stupid and feel a fool,but it won't stop me swinging!!

Cyprus

I just get sick of people taking the moral high ground. Its just so too faced as often they are the ones who don't tell their employers or family they swing. And hat wise a bobble hat as its cold outside i always lose bobbles ......"

Better than the bloody Deputy Dawg hat you were trying to get me to buy the other week.

I look a complete tit!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes it is getting rather silly again. If I have come across as irrate then I am sorry,but that call this morning was an utter suprise, and I was shocked and upset by it,thats why I created this post as all I wanted was advice,yes we have all done things we regret and I am one of those,but because I swing doesnt mean I don't have morals. A leopard can indeed change its spots"
Get over it and move on, i have had much much worse than that...shit happens, people lie, it aint the end of the world, thats why the block n delete is great...may i suggest you block n delete out of your phone n move on......now maddie, what this bout fluffy ears ????

I just get sick of people taking the moral high ground. Its just so too faced as often they are the ones who don't tell their employers or family they swing. And hat wise a bobble hat as its cold outside i always lose bobbles ......"

Then a bobble-less one or one with ear flaps

I don't have the moral hightground how could I? I simply made a statement and was asking the peeps of fab for advice as this had never happened before

I have done femme and I will be moving on

Cyprus

"

And swinging is moral?

No i was quoting you over the moral issue, maybe you shouldn't have brought it up.

And I was using the moral issue ONLY in regards to lying (either lying to wifey or lying to woman they are shagging). Had I wanted a to run a debate on whether or not swinging, in its own right is moral or not, I would have.

This thread is not about the moral or ethical code of swinging, it's about a man that perported to be single.

So, just to shut your nitpicking narcissistic trap, ......

It's wrong and it's not ethical!

**Happy now**

All threads deviate so stop trying to use a moral hand over things. As for asking me to shut my trap well i wouldn't be so rude as to ask you to do that, maybe you could google manners as you may find them useful in life.

"

I don't need to be polite to anyone who picks certain parts of my posts in the hope of 'tripping me up', however, i am always well mannered and respectful to those that deserve it.

Other wise......... tough shite.

Or I just smile and get my tits out..... gets me out of trouble every time

Torquay

"I don't have the moral hightground how could I? I simply made a statement and was asking the peeps of fab for advice as this had never happened before"

Bet you wish you hadn't bothered now?

Cyprus

"......now maddie, what this bout fluffy ears ????"

I saw what you had in your bag.....

And you have the gall to moan about my Miss Marple fetish!

Honestly!!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't have the moral hightground how could I? I simply made a statement and was asking the peeps of fab for advice as this had never happened before

Bet you wish you hadn't bothered now?

"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"......now maddie, what this bout fluffy ears ????

I saw what you had in your bag.....

And you have the gall to moan about my Miss Marple fetish!

Honestly!!!! "

they were only fluffy ear muffs, il have you know Bigbad has a fetish for them.....he likes me to wear ear muffs seamed stockings and an apron

Get yer tits out Maddy.... or do I have to insult you first?

"

And swinging is moral?

And I was using the moral issue ONLY in regards to lying (either lying to wifey or lying to woman they are shagging). Had I wanted a to run a debate on whether or not swinging, in its own right is moral or not, I would have.

This thread is not about the moral or ethical code of swinging, it's about a man that perported to be single.

**Happy now**

All threads deviate so stop trying to use a moral hand over things. As for asking me to shut my trap well i wouldn't be so rude as to ask you to do that, maybe you could google manners as you may find them useful in life.

I don't need to be polite to anyone who picks certain parts of my posts in the hope of 'tripping me up', however, i am always well mannered and respectful to those that deserve it.

Or I just smile and get my tits out..... gets me out of trouble every time "

Anger and bitterness always has a seed and i can only assume you have been the victim of this subject that's why you are so vitriolic.

Well finding out married and the wife knows nothing its off putting when you meet face to face then told in and outs why.... then FB see your on there friends list or find a letter on here it gets nasty i had this woman so nasty but i told her if he is doing this to wife .. why did she not see he would to her too ...... she said because thay had somthing together what he never had with wife , Sure thats why after me and i bet loads here too, Liyers just to get free SEX. I like tuthfull people i can trust to let into my life.

Too cold to get yer tits out in this weather lol

"Too cold to get yer tits out in this weather lol"
not in my new Hot-tub , lol was 38 in there today , lol to cold to get your bum out ,

"Too cold to get yer tits out in this weather lol not in my new Hot-tub , lol was 38 in there today , lol to cold to get your bum out , "

Oooh can I come dip my tits in your hot-tub with you? Mine are turning blue here.

lucky you,shame you too far as I would have joined you xxx

"Too cold to get yer tits out in this weather lol not in my new Hot-tub , lol was 38 in there today , lol to cold to get your bum out ,

Oooh can I come dip my tits in your hot-tub with you? Mine are turning blue here. "

yes love you can all come around xxx

im about to go and dip my tits in my friends hot tub ...then hes cooking me dinner thank god hes single ................

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

never ha iorate wives, husbands or partnrs phone up, but oddly have had jelous barmaids or female frinds, or local bunny boilers from school have a go ... :P

Happy got stalked onc by a school mum bunny boiler, was hilerious, watching him try to avoid her.

Cyprus

"

And swinging is moral?

**Happy now**

Or I just smile and get my tits out..... gets me out of trouble every time

Anger and bitterness always has a seed and i can only assume you have been the victim of this subject that's why you are so vitriolic."

And obviously you know me SOOOOOOO well.

I am obviously everything you say because you won't let it go.

I'm evil, I'm a bitch, I'm angry, I'm xenophobic, I have no friends, I'm always horrible, I'm unhappy, I'm bitter, I never put myself out, I never do anything nice and I'm the victim of some past evil deed.

A psychologist you ain't matey.

I've never yet talked to a single man that can convince me he is single if he's not.

if you spend enough time getting to know them first, they will always trip themselves up.

I must admit I'm very suspicious and if any doubt exists at all I wont continue a conversation never mind a meet.

Did meet someone years ago who I beleived to be single and it didnt feel nice when I found out that he had a wife and young daughter.

It happens unfortunatly though as human beings are good liars.

More than once, which is a shame really, as you tend to be more suspicious of everyone else. Probably why some people steer clear of single men who cannot accommodate, even though not all people who cannot accommodate have a partner hidden away.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Or I just smile and get my tits out..... gets me out of trouble every time "

Actually you do have to be polite, or at least not abusive or aggressive on the forums.