FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vwe /we ??

vwe /we ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

think this may have been done, but i met a guy recently who has on his profile vwe.....

hmmm where do guys get this from, he wasnt even well endowed never mind vwe....i'd say at a ruff guess he was prob 6"/7" .... to me i'd say thats average . Altho i watched a programme on tv once and they said the average was only 3" !!! blimey poor guys lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOL

maybe it depends what angle you look at it! lol....or if you measure from the back of the crack of your arse!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

pmsl, i think he must have lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yes but guys measure there cocks in cms and convert to inches 1:1, instead of 1 : 2.54

lmao.

I personally would run a mile from any profile professing we/vwe...I prefer mr average..with girth! lol

Girth is better lol x

"lmao.

I personally would run a mile from any profile professing we/vwe...I prefer mr average..with girth! lol"

See you real soon then hehehe

"lmao.

I personally would run a mile from any profile professing we/vwe...I prefer mr average..with girth! lol

See you real soon then hehehe"

lol....cheeky.

Oh and how soon is soon...looks at her watch...lol

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

Oh and how soon is soon...looks at her watch...lol"

Well, the Turkish Grand Prix is on at midday, then I gotta do dinner (it's our 1st Anniversary so we're having something special) so I'd say about 5.30pm? Siren will be looking after little legs and there's no football now the season's over so I should be able to fit you in. hehehe

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

Well, the Turkish Grand Prix is on at midday, then I gotta do dinner (it's our 1st Anniversary so we're having something special) so I'd say about 5.30pm? Siren will be looking after little legs and there's no football now the season's over so I should be able to fit you in. hehehe"

I feel. errmmm...honoured! lol

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

Well, the Turkish Grand Prix is on at midday, then I gotta do dinner (it's our 1st Anniversary so we're having something special) so I'd say about 5.30pm? Siren will be looking after little legs and there's no football now the season's over so I should be able to fit you in. hehehe

I feel. errmmm...honoured! lol"

And so you should. I don't let just anyone munch on my cock you know!!!

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

And so you should. I don't let just anyone munch on my cock you know!!!"

really?

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?"

Well, no not really, I'd let anyone give me a BJ who wanted to. I'm not fussy at all lol

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

Well, no not really, I'd let anyone give me a BJ who wanted to. I'm not fussy at all lol"

lmao.....thats what id heard *winks*

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

Well, no not really, I'd let anyone give me a BJ who wanted to. I'm not fussy at all lol

lmao.....thats what id heard *winks*"

It's only a cock and if I can help someone realise a lifetime ambition by letting them put my todger in their mouth then I don't really see how I can refuse that. Think of the ramifications if I say no: They may go mad and kill someone!!.. I'm doing the country a service here you know! hehehe

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

It's only a cock and if I can help someone realise a lifetime ambition by letting them put my todger in their mouth then I don't really see how I can refuse that. Think of the ramifications if I say no: They may go mad and kill someone!!.. I'm doing the country a service here you know! hehehe"

Gosh, I never thought of it like that!

Your country needs you lol..

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

It's only a cock and if I can help someone realise a lifetime ambition by letting them put my todger in their mouth then I don't really see how I can refuse that. Think of the ramifications if I say no: They may go mad and kill someone!!.. I'm doing the country a service here you know! hehehe

Your country needs you lol.."

My sentiments exactly!

Can I have a medal now? Or should I post that on the D-Day thread hehehe

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

My sentiments exactly!

Can I have a medal now? Or should I post that on the D-Day thread hehehe"

lmao....who do you think you are HRH?

"lmao.

lol....cheeky.

really?

My sentiments exactly!

Can I have a medal now? Or should I post that on the D-Day thread hehehe

lmao....who do you think you are HRH?"

You've ruined it now! I have mental images of P. Charles getting his whanger noshed by Camilla ffs!!!.. He deserves a medal for letting that horse suck him off! hehehe

"think this may have been done, but i met a guy recently who has on his profile vwe.....

hmmm where do guys get this from, he wasnt even well endowed never mind vwe....i'd say at a ruff guess he was prob 6"/7" .... to me i'd say thats average . Altho i watched a programme on tv once and they said the average was only 3" !!! blimey poor guys lol xx"

Nothing wrong with 3",sounds bloody wide to me.

XXXX

Not the quantity its the quality...and what they can do with it

"Not the quantity its the quality...and what they can do with it"

yes, get in, I've been waiting for that, message on your way, lol.

W

"Not the quantity its the quality...and what they can do with it"

Oh christ you have to do things with it thats where i been going wrong pmsl xx

"Not the quantity its the quality...and what they can do with it

Oh christ you have to do things with it thats where i been going wrong pmsl xx"

tut at you, I've learnt to stir drinks with mine, cocktails seem the most appropriate, but can also stir a nice brew the following morning, what with spreading butter and sauce on the bacon butties, mines definitely quality ;D

W

Find it useful for measuring the lenght of the sky remote lol xx

"Find it useful for measuring the lenght of the sky remote lol xx"

Yeah, me too, my sky remote is four cocks long, lol.

W

"Find it useful for measuring the lenght of the sky remote lol xx

Yeah, me too, my sky remote is four cocks long, lol.

W "

Must have different ones cause mines six cocks long pmsl xx

tut at you, I've learnt to stir drinks with mine, cocktails seem the most appropriate, but can also stir a nice brew the following morning, what with spreading butter and sauce on the bacon butties, mines definitely quality ;D

W"

ewwwwwww wish i hadnt said that now lol

W

ewwwwwww wish i hadnt said that now lol "

Take it you not heard about shagaroneys swiss army dick then xx

W

ewwwwwww wish i hadnt said that now lol "

I wash it too, I make sure I don't mix up the coffee with butter or sauce, I'm thoughtful too, see, who could refuse me now?.

W

W

ewwwwwww wish i hadnt said that now lol

Take it you not heard about shagaroneys swiss army dick then xx"

You want to see the milkshake Coll can get from her arse, lol.

W

Christ you on form today just going to throw up now xx

mine is as long as a F1 ground clearance, multiplied by two, and subtracted by the current wind speed, normalised in inches.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

WE, VWE or VVWE.., its all very relative and depends on who you're asking.

And if you ask me I think it creates a level of pressure on guys that girls don't have to deal with, so I personally don't lose any sleep over it. And I've never taken a tape measure to my cock, just to satisfy someone else's curiousity.

I've met girls who struggle to get their mouths round my cock and some who gasp and cry out when I try to achieve penetration. And I've also met girls who swallow it whole like a lolly pop and don't even notice that I've slipped it in until I start pumping away.

Personally, I'm just glad that I've got a cock, and even if I say so myself, I believe its a more than adequate one. So, its up to others to decide if its WE, VWE, VVWE or even a pinky.

I'm not on a mission to please everyone, so I can handle it

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"mine is as long as a F1 ground clearance, multiplied by two, and subtracted by the current wind speed, normalised in inches."

That big eh!!

Think its been said before.. Maybe the women should be graded too.

Then we can ask for, tight, loose, sloppy.. and down right cavernous.

As the previous poster rightly said.. a big cock to one is just a tiddler to another...

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Think its been said before.. Maybe the women should be graded too.

As the previous poster rightly said.. a big cock to one is just a tiddler to another...

"

Very well said.., haven't really looked at it from that point of view

Food for thought for those girls who demand VVVWE and feel disappointed when they meet someone and find the cock isn't as large as their arms.

Maybe if you were just that little bit tighter, you'd get satisfaction from a more reasonably sized cock.

Don't get me wrong.., I'm a strong believer in EACH TO THEIR OWN.., if you only get satisfaction from a cock the size of your thigh, then I guess it can't be helped.

But guys can't help what they've got either and should feel no pressure into saying they've got a 10 inch cock when its actually 3 or 4 inches. Just find someone who'll appreciate your 3 or 4 inches

I thought it ment very well educated or well educated ?! i must learn these meaning pmsl

"I thought it ment very well educated or well educated ?! i must learn these meaning pmsl"

Nowt wrong with being averagely educated, it's what were born with!

I know thats why i couldnt put either lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

should be part of the photo verifaction

shot of cock and pussy and let admin grade them

"

Have to agree there. I tend to not respond to profiles that ask for VWE, or even WE cocks, as I know I'd cry if I dropped me kecks and they fookin laughed at what I was offering.... you've heard of "a baby's arm holding a jaffa orange" haven't you?

WEll mine is more like an 'action man holding a pea'!

I went with one girl once and she said, "you haven't got a very big organ have you?"

I replied, "No love, but then it ain't using to playing in a fucking cathedral!"

[Removed by poster at 07/06/09 20:32:53]

we've found the definition of vwe varies between sexes! and female inches are different than male inches:-9male inches = about 6 female inches!!

Do you daves know how to use a tape messure ??? lol

Have to agree there. I tend to not respond to profiles that ask for VWE, or even WE cocks, as I know I'd cry if I dropped me kecks and they fookin laughed at what I was offering.... you've heard of "a baby's arm holding a jaffa orange" haven't you?

I went with one girl once and she said, "you haven't got a very big organ have you?"

I replied, "No love, but then it ain't using to playing in a fucking cathedral!""

Seriously,I have to agree with you.As a guy who fit's into the 'average' bracket,I definately don't pretend I've got more than I have,the opposite is true.

We never respond to VWE or VVWE profiles,not because I don't want Trace shagging such guy's,in fact I find it a turn on.It's because I think why would his wife/partner want to meet me?

We have met couples were the guy is WE etc.They're good friends and I don't get any complaints,probably because they're kind women,lol.However I do remain self conscious.

I've often wondered if other guy's are the same,or maybe they wouldn't admit it.

I'm probably too upfront for my own good,lol.

XXXX

I replied, "No love, but then it ain't using to playing in a fucking cathedral!"

Seriously,I have to agree with you.As a guy who fit's into the 'average' bracket,I definately don't pretend I've got more than I have,the opposite is true.

We never respond to VWE or VVWE profiles,not because I don't want Trace shagging such guy's,in fact I find it a turn on.It's because I think why would his wife/partner want to meet me?

We have met couples were the guy is WE etc.They're good friends and I don't get any complaints,probably because they're kind women,lol.However I do remain self conscious.

I've often wondered if other guy's are the same,or maybe they wouldn't admit it.

I'm probably too upfront for my own good,lol.

XXXX "

Ric mate agree with you totally im average as well

But love to see les with a vwe although she wont do this too often cause although she enjoys it sometimes she dont want it all the time (a bit like steak and chips lol)

If you think about it average equates to normal and thats what most of us are

Its the same with women they automatically think that blokes prefere big tits etc which as a man you know is not true

They also think that men for some reason can only see makeup rather than the real beauty

Its quite sad really that both men and women (me as well) cant except the fact that we are what we are

And that we are all in our own way beautiful people

Craig xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I think all the people who have posted on this thread, should come along to the Charity Night and let the Posse measure their members........properly.

Party Night link....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/3561

**shameless hijacking in a good cause**

Nice one Craig,mind you I'd swap a dose of my inner beauty for a couple more inches,lol.

Well, I've tried asking for W/E, and have had lots of replies with assurances - most of which have been barely 6 inches, and some much less, and never any more...

So if that's what guys think is W/E, from now on I'm only asking for VVV W/E.....

And no - I'm not interested in exercises to make myself smaller inside - I want to feel really filled until it hurts....

Besides, size obviously does matter, 'cos every time I go on cam the first thing that guys go on about is the size of my breasts - so if size matters to them, why shouldn't it matter to me?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"lmao.

I personally would run a mile from any profile professing we/vwe...I prefer mr average..with girth! lol"

your a dirty girl and no mistake ...!!!

I've only ever thought of myself as average, but I've never been one to look at what other men are packing for a comparison. But if the last three women are telling me the truth, its a reasonable length, but also decent girth. But I still wouldn't put myself down as WE.

Which also means my long term ex was probably in for a disappointed shock after she left me

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Sometimes they are thinner so looks shorter or smaller...their body size may also gives a wrong impression...especially in photos...:D...though it would have if they have photo with tape measure...:D...if they don't....I always bring one...:D

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Not only men...even dildos lie too...:D...they always put 8 inch while only 6 is insertable...:D....and some girls are guilty of boosting their boob size too...:D...

» Add a new message to this topic