FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Athletic?

Athletic?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/09 09:53:08]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some even write stuff like this to self promote lol... Cheeky or what lol.

awww i think you hit a raw nerve lol

oh well that went sort of wrong ! deleted original message by mistake couldnt see the keyboard through my rose tinted specs!

but the general question was ,why do guys put 'athletic' bodies when they are obviously on the large side? and why are women always honest about it?

I just put average then i cant get done by trading standards lol

Well folks all I can say is that I don't judge by size but by personality and then by looks.

Reason being I prefer certain types nice smile and twinkling eyes that are sexy

LOL! no nerves were hit just me acting like i had never used a keyboard before

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

well I always tell guys about me wobbly bits....no point in pretending they don't exist if I'm thinking about getting naked with them....lol

Yeah but your wobbley Bits are lovely from what i can see xxxxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Yeah but your wobbley Bits are lovely from what i can see xxxxx"

Blatant attempt to get into Cheryls knickers!

pathetic.

cant even pay a compliment wtf !!! lol

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Yeah but your wobbley Bits are lovely from what i can see xxxxx

pathetic."

She said she wasn't wearing any!

I'm sure she did! The other day, or was it my imagination?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Yeah but your wobbley Bits are lovely from what i can see xxxxx

pathetic.

She said she wasn't wearing any!

I'm sure she did! The other day, or was it my imagination?

"

You were dreaming again cloddy.

east london

PS Athletic. Because feel like it!

LOL

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Hey...how come my knickers are being discussed in public...this is a thread about body shapes...again. Pleaseleave my knickers out of it...lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"well I always tell guys about me wobbly bits....no point in pretending they don't exist if I'm thinking about getting naked with them....lol"

I never saw any wobbly bits ...where did you put em ???

all over the place

"oh well that went sort of wrong ! deleted original message by mistake couldnt see the keyboard through my rose tinted specs!

but the general question was ,why do guys put 'athletic' bodies when they are obviously on the large side? and why are women always honest about it?"

well thats a question of language and didactic reasoning ..Athletic is an athlete or sportsperson...sports can be anything and do not necessarily need the 8 " drop women prefer or the 0.74 hip to waist ration that turns men all gimpy and makes em dribble ..

so its not about size its about fitness

Trust me i know some very fit Rugby playing guys who dont follow the standard percieved athletic model .

But can out fuck and drink most things on the planet ..

east london

"oh well that went sort of wrong ! deleted original message by mistake couldnt see the keyboard through my rose tinted specs!

but the general question was ,why do guys put 'athletic' bodies when they are obviously on the large side? and why are women always honest about it?

well thats a question of language and didactic reasoning ..Athletic is an athlete or sportsperson...sports can be anything and do not necessarily need the 8 " drop women prefer or the 0.74 hip to waist ration that turns men all gimpy and makes em dribble ..

so its not about size its about fitness

Trust me i know some very fit Rugby playing guys who dont follow the standard percieved athletic model .

But can out fuck and drink most things on the planet .."

LOL Well Said.

fair comment !the thing is in your details it asks for height and body type not your fitness level. athletic body type to me suggests 'slim ,toned, muscley ,six pack etc...' especially on a sex site.

all over the place

"fair comment !the thing is in your details it asks for height and body type not your fitness level. athletic body type to me suggests 'slim ,toned, muscley ,six pack etc...' especially on a sex site.

"

but surely that is about self perception then ...some people i know would put fat with no BMI issues ... the 6 pack is rubbish it is about the 8 drop from chest to waist, that along with pheremonnes and body symetry give the woman a perception of good dna stock carrying males, to produce good strong babies and become provider .

Of course other attraction points are personality indicating popularity and quickness of mind. Muscle definition is about indication of capacity to get food and provide..i have seen many healthy looking males who look that way but are riddled with cancer and on the way out. Although i take the general point about discription ...ie athletic ...its not really that important in deciding the validity of a person to meet, or there co2 max capabilities or personality,

we are all different and there are a thousand stories in the windy city and this is just one ...

all over the place

oopss appologies my oppinion is women alway underpaly there strengths and have esteem issues when it comes to there bodies ....why i will never know its almost like a genetic defect ...

very well said again! i have no problem with people of any size or shape or fitness but it does boil down to physical attraction at the end of the day, my original thought was really why guys tend to underestimate their body size and women tend to overestimate their size but that would probably be delving too deep into the male and female mind!

all over the place

"very well said again! i have no problem with people of any size or shape or fitness but it does boil down to physical attraction at the end of the day, my original thought was really why guys tend to underestimate their body size and women tend to overestimate their size but that would probably be delving too deep into the male and female mind!"

you know what, i reckon there are quite a few trained psychologiats who could give us a reason ,.,,but its just that loads of men think 6 " is a foot and many women think (no matter how many times you say it isnt ....That there bum really does look big in this ....

good question ...thought provoking

Athletic body type to us is something thats been worked at and doesn't come naturaly,unless your exceptionaly lucky.

Strangely enough,they're often found on someone with an athletic background,lol.

XXXX

better be careful someone might report us for having a serious conversation !better just start flirting and writing sexual innuendo!

I'm not even sure what size we have put... I do know one thing though, me, myself i'm the same shape as the day i left school....

Mind.. i've always been a fat git so who cares lol..

[Removed by poster at 06/06/09 16:27:07]

.,,but its just that loads of men think 6 " is a foot and many women think (no matter how many times you say it isnt ....That there bum really does look big in this ....

YERRRRRBut my bum really does

all over the place

".,,but its just that loads of men think 6 " is a foot and many women think (no matter how many times you say it isnt ....That there bum really does look big in this ....

YERRRRRBut my bum really does "

yeah and my dick is 1 ft 9" lol

:o

"oopss appologies my oppinion is women alway underpaly there strengths and have esteem issues when it comes to there bodies ....why i will never know its almost like a genetic defect ..."

Bollocks! lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

its an interesting conversation....

I've just watched a british lions rugby game and by it seems by convention there would only be 3 out of the 15 playing out there that would you be by your definition "athletic"..... but I bet you wouldn't say that to the other 12's faces....

all the sports I have played.. rugby, american football, basketball, even ice hockey when I was younger require you to be fit, but if you had one of these "athletic" ones you'd probably be too small to play then....

but heck, one of my nicknames at uni was QFB... Quick Fat Bastard (what can I say, I was a freak!!!)

people can be fixated at times that an "athletic" body is a healthy body, which isn't always the truth... if that was they case then you could turn around and say body builders were the fittest on the planet when they aren't....

I know what i am... large... but don't ever confused that for not being fit...

Well said that man

all over the place

"oopss appologies my oppinion is women alway underpaly there strengths and have esteem issues when it comes to there bodies ....why i will never know its almost like a genetic defect ...

Bollocks! lol"

Thanks for reminding me femme i forgot ,they always seem to be trying to prove they have bollocks ..something we know is impossible ..confuses the hell out of them ....soft ,,,hard ...soft .,..hard...nightmare huh

"very well said again! i have no problem with people of any size or shape or fitness but it does boil down to physical attraction at the end of the day, my original thought was really why guys tend to underestimate their body size and women tend to overestimate their size but that would probably be delving too deep into the male and female mind!"
i srongly disagree with what you have put,kaz has no probs with her body shape at all and does not over or under estimate the size she is and is extremeley comfortable inher skin .....ps rob isnt needs to lose a stone so he will be 12 stone and happy..xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

mmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmm

Rugby player sized men.........mmmmMMMMmmm

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"mmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmm

Rugby player sized men.........mmmmMMMMmmm"

which ones... the forwards or the backs???? lol

"its an interesting conversation....

I've just watched a british lions rugby game and by it seems by convention there would only be 3 out of the 15 playing out there that would you be by your definition "athletic"..... but I bet you wouldn't say that to the other 12's faces....

all the sports I have played.. rugby, american football, basketball, even ice hockey when I was younger require you to be fit, but if you had one of these "athletic" ones you'd probably be too small to play then....

but heck, one of my nicknames at uni was QFB... Quick Fat Bastard (what can I say, I was a freak!!!)

people can be fixated at times that an "athletic" body is a healthy body, which isn't always the truth... if that was they case then you could turn around and say body builders were the fittest on the planet when they aren't....

I know what i am... large... but don't ever confused that for not being fit...

"

Regarding guy's,we think the O.P was asking what they thought an athletic body looked like as opposed to how fit they were.

Agree with you vis a vis body builders, it's all about creating an illusion.

If you asked most of them,male or female,if they wanted to look the part or be fit we can guess the answer.

Then again that would probably be true of most people.

Look at long distance runners,no doubt they're very fit c.v wise but would you want to look like a racing snake?

XXXX

"oopss appologies my oppinion is women alway underpaly there strengths and have esteem issues when it comes to there bodies ....why i will never know its almost like a genetic defect ...

Bollocks! lol

Thanks for reminding me femme i forgot ,they always seem to be trying to prove they have bollocks ..something we know is impossible ..confuses the hell out of them ....soft ,,,hard ...soft .,..hard...nightmare huh"

nope just reminding YOU what they are when they finally drop. lol

By *uicyandSpicieCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We understand the question on the profile can be confusing,we both go to the gym and are very keen to stay fit,we are both a healthy size 10 but still were keen to put on our profile that we are "average" when it came down to our profile,i think that "athletic" is very slim.I was just worried that i would be misleading any potential meets that i was slimmer than what i am,hopefully the pics help!

Juicy xxx

Well I dont like to brag about being athletic..however

I have partaken in many sports

The 100 cakes a minute dash

The fridge contents consuming marathon.

The 3 course triathlon

not forgetting the cross country taste test.

Im quite the athlete and ive the body to prove ive partaken in all them sports.

"Well I dont like to brag about being athletic..however

I have partaken in many sports

The 100 cakes a minute dash

The fridge contents consuming marathon.

The 3 course triathlon

not forgetting the cross country taste test.

Im quite the athlete and ive the body to prove ive partaken in all them sports."

Doh nearly forgot the cadbury cup...tut

Surely the definition of athletic is someone who keeps their body in peak physical condition, through diet and exercise?

A professional footballer or rugby player could be considered athletic, although with very different body types.

Wonder if people can be considered as athletic if they smoke? Or drink? Is it purely a body type or something more?

» Add a new message to this topic