FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The pregnant drug smuggler

The pregnant drug smuggler

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

After all the debate on another thread on here,she has now been given a life sentence that she will more than likely serve in this country

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"After all the debate on another thread on here,she has now been given a life sentence that she will more than likely serve in this country

"

a no brainer wasnt it !!!

Forum Mod

Yep! lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

How long before she's out then do ya reckon?

6 years?

She should serve the sentence in Laos!

Forum Mod

I reckon less than 6 years,apparently if she comes back to Britain Laos can make her go back there at any time to finish her sentence,not that I can see that happening

Cyprus

Sorry, she should give birth and be shot if that's Laos law.

Or at least serve a 'real' life sentence in Laos, in a stinking, rat infested prison.

Drug smugglers/dealers/mafia are some of the worst scum on earth.

And as I've said before, if you commit the crime, expect to do the time in the country of commital!

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Why should the British taxpayer be saddled with the cost of keeping her in this country just so she can have an easier life close to her family , after all she knew what she was getting hence should take the consequences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because this country is stineless and are laughed at across the world at how soft we are and abide by laws for human rights that we wouldnt get in any other shit hole country really .

Too right. Shoot all the criminals. Bring back the death penalty. This country should be under military rule. Stop all immigration. Ban the unions. Bring back smoking in pubs. Bring back fox hunting. Bring back heredatory peers in the house of commons. Don't let the poor vote. Women should't be allowed to work. Yes to badger baiting and dog fighting. Death to all non christians. Invade spain.

Oops. Got carried away with my 'things used to be better back in the good old days of opium for the rich and tb for the poor' bullshit.

If she was Irish she'd have been cope a Dope Smuggler hehehe

Let her rot in the country where she comitted the crime

When in Rome .....

What about forgiveness and a bit of compassion.......

I can see this from both sides of the arguement. On the one hand none of us really know her circumstances in this country, chances are she had next to no money here, and was coerced or threatened into it by a drug dealer here.

Then again, the drugs she smuggled cause untold misery to the poor saps its sold to, and she knew full well the risks she was taking by going to that country.

Everyone deserves a second chance...surely.

"Everyone deserves a second chance...surely.

"

Not drug smugglers. She knew what she was carrying and how it wrecks lives. To hell with her is my opinion.

"Circumstances in this country" ?

"Next to no money" ?

I have next to no money but I wouldn't smuggle drugs ....

"A Second chance"

Why ?

why not?

We all make mistakes

"What about forgiveness and a bit of compassion......."

God forbid, but if one of your family died as a result of drugs - would you feel so forgiving ?

Why not just lets forgive all murderers, eg the 3 who tied a lad to a tree and set fire to him or the d*unk driver who killed the woman and her 3 kids - yeah lets forgive them all

That's the trouble with this country, too many forgive and forget soft shit wishy washy people

It's about time we all toughened up just a little bit, in fact no, it's about time we toughend up a lot and rid the world of the scum

"why not?

We all make mistakes"

I really fail to see how you can class stuffing your body full of drugs and smuggling them into another counter as a 'mistake' and while it's only speculation, I wonder how many times in the past she's made the same 'mistake' and not got caught ?

Well we all fuck up at times, all have regrets and no-one is perfect.

Should it be one strike and your out?

Once caught she knew she faced execution and so set about coercing one of her captors into making her pregnant knowing pregnant women cannot be executed in Laos. This is one very calculating woman and I hope she gets all she deserves. If transferred to the UK she cannot appeal her sentence although she will be eligible for early release under the parole system. Shame that.

Well we do what we can to survive.

Including smuggling Class A drugs that kill ppl too?

A tad extreme I admit, but needs must I guess.

By *lkmarcMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

well the british tax payer is already paying for its MP's to tell em lies and to scam us with 2 nd houses, we even pay for there toilet seats........ lol..

She should do her time where she did the crime...

Cyprus

She lied to her mother and told her she was going to Holland, not Laos.

She was booked on a flight to Australia from Loas, and carrying Heroin, not cannabis, not cigarettes......HEROIN.

She coerced someone into giving her sperm so she could get pregnant, knowing she wouldn't be executed.

The pictures of her in Loas show her facial features as hard....not an ounce of remorse.

So, she lied and cheated so she could smuggle drugs.

She KNEW exactly what she was doing.

No mistake.

No second chance.

And I wonder whats going to happen to the baby?

And will she be flown back first class?

Make her serve her time in Laos I say!

No excuses, no remorse, no forgiveness!

Dont you think that is a tad harsh?

Cyprus

"Dont you think that is a tad harsh?"

Nope.

Lets turn it round.

If you were desperate for money and were stupid enough to smuggle Heroin through Thailand and you got caught.....

Would YOU expect forgiveness?

Would YOU expect a second chance?

Would YOU expect those of us that abhor drug smugglers to say.....'never mind, she made a mistake'?

Would YOU expect forgiveness from a mother who had lost her son/daughter to drugs?

Would you expect the British Government to sign a treaty allowing you to spend your prison sentence in a UK jail?

Would YOU expect the British media to support YOUR case?

Or would YOU, as a rational, sane and concience minded individual, expect to serve your time if YOU were caught?

A British citizen she may be, but she smuggled Heroin in a counry where they use the death penalty (although not actually carried it out since 1989)....... let the Laos Government deal with her as THEY see fit.

"Dont you think that is a tad harsh?

Nope.

Lets turn it round.

If you were desperate for money and were stupid enough to smuggle Heroin through Thailand and you got caught.....

Would YOU expect forgiveness?...yes

Would YOU expect a second chance?...yes

Would YOU expect those of us that abhor drug smugglers to say.....'never mind, she made a mistake'?....No

Would YOU expect forgiveness from a mother who had lost her son/daughter to drugs?...No

Would you expect the British Government to sign a treaty allowing you to spend your prison sentence in a UK jail?....yes

Would YOU expect the British media to support YOUR case?...yes

Or would YOU, as a rational, sane and concience minded individual, expect to serve your time if YOU were caught?...not if I could get away with it!

A British citizen she may be, but she smuggled Heroin in a counry where they use the death penalty (although not actually carried it out since 1989)....... let the Laos Government deal with her as THEY see fit."

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

well i cant speak for the laws in Laos as weve never been there but weve been to most other countries in the world and just b4 we arrived at singapore we had to fill out entry cards on the plane and it said on the bottom of the card in cap letters...IF CAUGHT SMUGGLING DRUGS INTO SINGAPORE THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH, stupid thing is people still do it....so the moral to this is really if ur caught breaking the laws of the country u are in u should be punished accordingly...xxx

But we are british,a law unto ourselves. Those rules dont really apply to us.

all over the place

"Dont you think that is a tad harsh?

Nope.

Lets turn it round.

Would YOU expect forgiveness?...yes

Would YOU expect a second chance?...yes

Would YOU expect those of us that abhor drug smugglers to say.....'never mind, she made a mistake'?....No

Would YOU expect forgiveness from a mother who had lost her son/daughter to drugs?...No

Would you expect the British Government to sign a treaty allowing you to spend your prison sentence in a UK jail?....yes

Would YOU expect the British media to support YOUR case?...yes

Or would YOU, as a rational, sane and concience minded individual, expect to serve your time if YOU were caught?...not if I could get away with it!

A British citizen she may be, but she smuggled Heroin in a counry where they use the death penalty (although not actually carried it out since 1989)....... let the Laos Government deal with her as THEY see fit."

i just think she was a naughty wicked woman and got caught ...but then there are a lot of women like that ...in fact come to think of it most women are wicked and naughty ...the ones i know anyway ..hmmm ponders if there is a prison big enough

all over the place

"But we are british,a law unto ourselves. Those rules dont really apply to us."

no no no no ...yes ...but you have to stand saluting the flag giving a little jiggle on the hand as it comes up to the brow ...so its shortest way up jiggle jiggle jiggle ....longest way down ...

ok try now ..

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"but then there are a lot of women like that ...in fact come to think of it most women are wicked and naughty ...the ones i know anyway ..hmmm ponders if there is a prison big enough "

And suppose you would want to be the key keeper!!

all over the place

"but then there are a lot of women like that ...in fact come to think of it most women are wicked and naughty ...the ones i know anyway ..hmmm ponders if there is a prison big enough

And suppose you would want to be the key keeper!!"

now why did you feed my fantasies with a idea like that ....that is soo unfair ...there goes the day .!!!!

She did the crime so she should serve her time….

And drugs only kill people silly enough to take them, self inflicted in most cases, so no compasion here either way as people should also know this but still take them, knives can also kill and every household has a drawer full of them, that doesn’t mean we’re all killers if a few idiots tend to use them.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"but then there are a lot of women like that ...in fact come to think of it most women are wicked and naughty ...the ones i know anyway ..hmmm ponders if there is a prison big enough

now why did you feed my fantasies with a idea like that ....that is soo unfair ...there goes the day .!!!!"

Thought you were the one with the good ideas!!

all over the place

now why did you feed my fantasies with a idea like that ....that is soo unfair ...there goes the day .!!!!

Thought you were the one with the good ideas!!"

yeah but i keep em suppressed or i would get nothning done

The uk has got itself into a state about drugs with its so called war on drugs,why are we having a war against out own people.The real problem is drink and tabacco, which kills thousands of people and brings untold misery.

Herion is given to nearly everyone who is near death, in hospital and at home, they have nothing else to give people who are in great pain.Their are few ill effects on the body, it is the lifestyle and rubbish that is added to the drug that causes the problems for people.

In the uk if you are working class the police come and smash down the doors of dealers, but if you are middle class and in the celeb world , you get to write books and go on tv to boast about your drug taking.

Do you see the police smashing into Kate Mosses house and arresting her?

Do you thing middle class drug users would put up with that.

Why is it ok to fall about the streets d*unk , but anyone smokeing cannablis is arrested.

What is the point of filling the jails with people who smuggle drugs

all over the place

"

The uk has got itself into a state about drugs with its so called war on drugs,why are we having a war against out own people.The real problem is drink and tabacco, which kills thousands of people and brings untold misery.

Herion is given to nearly everyone who is near death, in hospital and at home, they have nothing else to give people who are in great pain.Their are few ill effects on the body, it is the lifestyle and rubbish that is added to the drug that causes the problems for people.

In the uk if you are working class the police come and smash down the doors of dealers, but if you are middle class and in the celeb world , you get to write books and go on tv to boast about your drug taking.

Do you see the police smashing into Kate Mosses house and arresting her?

Do you thing middle class drug users would put up with that.

Why is it ok to fall about the streets d*unk , but anyone smokeing cannablis is arrested.

What is the point of filling the jails with people who smuggle drugs

"

some radical and really good points .are drugs illegal becasue the industry has no political coorporate lobby group

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

scotman, while i agree with much of your post, we should never underestimate the imact on the lives of people who become addicted to herion ( and those who love them ).

If you were closer i'd invite you out to work with me for a day to see the young girls prostituting themselves for the next fix, often because a new b/f ( opps i mean pimp pretending to be a b/f ) gets them hooked in the first place. Its a very effective method of control then.

Or maybe the parents of kids who suffer terrible neglect, or even are used to shoplift , so mum/dad can get the money necessary for their fix. The kids which end up becoming carers themselves.

or our own kids exposed to risk by needles left in the local kids parks.

there is definitely a glamourous side, the celeb culture, the double standards...but for the vast majority of people its a messy, seedy, potentially fatal, really not all that fun thing which ruins lives - theirs and those around them.

I can see the effects on people here in Edinburgh myself, but what is the point of sending people to jail where there are more drugs than outside, in jail they test people for drugs, as cannabis can stay in your system for weeks,people stated to take herion as only stays in your body for a few days.

Dont know if anyone watched The Wire on the BBC and seen the result of the so called drug war.In the US one per cent of the population is in Jail , which is two and a half million people , many on drugs offences.

all over the place

i was just thinking the name of this thread is like and old folk song i used to know ....i think it is still used by moris dancers actually

You have to remember that a lot of the people here have never done anything wrong and would gladly have people put to death for just about anything.

And as we all know anyone who takes drugs hasn't done it freely. They've been tricked into an addiction by evil drug dealers and smugglers who inject heroin into them while they're asleep.

Any country with liberal drugs laws would be in a state of social breakdown, like holland. You can't go out in amsterdam at night.

York/London/Crantock

secondrow...

well my darling i cant speal for all but i can speak for myself on the point u tried to raise..As far as i can remember and ive got a very good memory ive never done anything wrong in this country nor any other country and as far as people that take drugs not being their fault as its always the drug dealers etc etc etc may i point out if there wasnt people wanting drugs there wouldnt be any drug dealers....the dealers dont hold u down and make u take them its up to the fool who chooses to take them....however i do feel sorry for the drug users but its their choice and shouldnt start crying "" poor little me "" when something goes wrong which it often does...xxxxxx

so far this thread has shown many to be extremely judgemental............so it would appear that this person has smuggled drugs...........and she should be punished accordingly.........and may i add in the country where the crime has been committed. I agree that people make mistakes and only a fool repeats them........what i certainly dont know is ANYTHING about the reasons for her actions so i wont comment but i dont follow any logic in demonising someone who does wrong. remember in many countries the act of swinging is punishable by death!!!! thoughts please...........

Yes. Any anyone who swings in a country where it is illegal should be put to death.

By the way, I'm hearing about a new kind of swine flu that is carried by immigrants that can lower house prices! Most frightening of all is that middle class white people can even catch it. According to the daily mail.

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

yes i was reading the daily mail and i read that it was also them same swine flu carrying imigrants that killed poor princess di,

Read 'Ain't nobody's business if you do' by Peter McWilliams.

All those people who cry "Hang her" are so ridiculously out of touch.

Imagine wanting to live your lifestyle in the countries where adultery is punished by stoning to death; the punishment does not fit the crime.

I'll happliy discuss these issues with anybody, but when the responses are ill-conceived, poorly articulated and subjective I will not even respond, except maybe to highlight quite where you are going wrong.

Greg

leeds

shes done what shes done she got caught, got punished, end of really, if i was in a jail with fear of death i,d try get pregnant too, and i,m a man, she has made a stupid mistake, itshow she learns from that mistake which is important, wow i,m glad i,m not judged on things i done when i was that age,itsthe people who helped her et in the situatin she is in that piss me off they are the real villains

York/London/Crantock

why oh why do certain people on the television, in the papers and on here regarding this female say "" she made a mistake ""...she did not make a mistake at all..a mistake is something u didnt mean to happen or was out of ur control...what she did is try and smuggle Catorgry A drugs into a country knowing if caught what would happen so if this female did as they say make a mistake it would only be on her part in being caught...she broke the rules and therefore has to pay the price of breaking the law...end of

"why oh why do certain people on the television, in the papers and on here regarding this female say "" she made a mistake ""...she did not make a mistake at all..a mistake is something u didnt mean to happen or was out of ur control...what she did is try and smuggle Catorgry A drugs into a country knowing if caught what would happen so if this female did as they say make a mistake it would only be on her part in being caught...she broke the rules and therefore has to pay the price of breaking the law...end of"

the mistake was that she thought she wouldnt get caught.............perhaps she had assurances from the "main man" that the authorities had been bribed and that she would sail through with the class A drugs...............come on we all know how gullible some women can be.....lmao

smiles

"Read 'Ain't nobody's business if you do' by Peter McWilliams.

Imagine wanting to live your lifestyle in the countries where adultery is punished by stoning to death; the punishment does not fit the crime.

I'll happliy discuss these issues with anybody, but when the responses are ill-conceived, poorly articulated and subjective I will not even respond, except maybe to highlight quite where you are going wrong.

Greg"

How conceitedly condescending you sound, as though we mere mortals are incapable of forming our own opinions.

I'm in the 'hang her high' camp as I believe she knew exactly what she was doing in a country where she knew the penalty was death if she got caught. Well, she did get caught - smuggling a drug that has brough untold misery to thousands of people while those that peddle it live in the lap of luxury.

I hope she rots in hell!

Greg"

Perhaps you should explain to us all where we are going wrong. Forgive us if any of our nasty little views are ill conceived or even worse, poorly articulated, for we are truly sorry oh Holy one !

You patronising little man !!!

El Jefe is now in A & E to ask pretty nurse to remove bullet from his foot!!!!

lmao

"El Jefe is now in A & E to ask pretty nurse to remove bullet from his foot!!!!

lmao"

Lmfao ... ffs

all over the place

Greg"

hahahahahahahaha omg that is the funniest comment of the day ...defo silly sausage award candidate...until you stop being silly i wont speak pmsl

love

happy from bham xx

leeds

usual forum shit personal attacks etc cos someone has a different view, attack the view not the poster, theres no need for rudeness...that goes for both side of the argument by the way

» Add a new message to this topic