FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Name calling by silly people

Name calling by silly people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ceofspades78 OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I was told a friend of mine got called a n*gger lover which i dont understand why do some men and couples feel threatned by people of different colour. It aint about the size and colour but the personality of the individual.The funny thing is that that you dont get black guys and couples calling other people names like white lover and other silly names . Lol oh dear welcome to the 21st century .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I was told a friend of mine got called a n*gger lover which i dont understand why do some men and couples feel threatned by people of different colour. It aint about the size and colour but the personality of the individual.The funny thing is that that you dont get black guys and couples calling other people names like white lover and other silly names . Lol oh dear welcome to the 21st century . "

Unfortunatly you do, i remember being called white trash and white whore. Admittedly it was a long time ago but i was most definetly called it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have been called various names such as nigger loving slag ect, you know why they do it, its fear.... fear of the unknown, oh and coz they cant have me lol (joking)

By *ceofspades78 OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

That's a massive shame.Why do they really feel threatened by black men come on if someone likes black men it's their choice .

for some people ignorance is a great excuse for being a twit!

x

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"for some people ignorance is a great excuse for being a twit!

x"

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

In the early days of our relationship, as a MM couple not only did we suffer verbal abuse, we suffered physical violence, some people felt we didn't belong in the area

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Oh your not alone with namecalling

I go to a club and lots of the white guys ask me about not fucking them

thing is I love brown eyes and black guys and asians have predomintely brown eyes

so its nowt to do with skin colour

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"That's a massive shame.Why do they really feel threatened by black men come on if someone likes black men it's their choice . "

it cuts both ways... sorry but it does..... and I think I would be a hypocrite if I didn't mention it......

I have seen more than one black guy on here complaining that they can't get meets and are really quick to play the "race card" when it doesn't go there way....

a preference is a preference regardless of that being black/white, fat/thin, tall/short and a million other things.....

see i only meet black men which im very clear about and yet i get abuse from white men because i dont reply to there messages now thats jus messed up , p.s cant wait till i cum to nottingam for our weekend babe x

Personaly its just nasty racism, failing that rumour has it that black guys are better in bed than white so maybe they are jealous Either way, i thoroughly enjoyed my first taste of a black guy and look forward to more

I'm sure black guys will name call in exactly the same way as white guys would do.

It shows ignorance and intolerance no matter what colour the purpetrator happens to be

i have been called all sorts, told to keep to fucking my own race and that white guys wont fuck me coz i love black guys. those comments only serve to prove why i like black guys - they are generally more respectful, have better bodies and can fuck. Ignorance is all it is so i ignore them and keep loving my black man.

As a black woman who only plays with white men I can say the only racial insult I've encountered have been from black guys!!!!

THEY feel threatened, they always ask the same question - what's wrong with them?!! Nothing, my ex husband is black, I have no negative to say about black men I simply choose not to play with them!!

Strange folks pet, they are allowed preferences, but no one else is!!!

Was going to say the same as _abio and redhot, I have heard it go the other way too.

Just wanted to point out that the OP is now a name caller too for dubbing them 'silly people'!

Honestly.........

I personally have NEVER come across this ever.

I meet PEOPLE...regardless of race creed or colour.

I suppose reading these comments , i have been lucky and fortunate.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Honestly.........

I personally have NEVER come across this ever.

I meet PEOPLE...regardless of race creed or colour.

I suppose reading these comments , i have been lucky and fortunate. "

well people will say what say because they feel slighted.... but like I have said I have probably heard it more from black guys on here than I have most, sad but true......

for some it just comes down to any excuse.. and that is if you look back thru a lot of threads is when the race card comes out.....

A black girl I used ot date years ago only dated white men, and like the poster above, she only suffered abuse from black men who called her a coconut - white on the inside. Growing up in a highly multi-racial town like Luton you see all forms of prejudice from all of the ethnic groups. Pakistanis don't like blacks, blacks don't like whites, whites don't like pakistanis. The Luton Carnival often spills over into violence once the sun goes down and the floats have disappeared. I refuse to allow my daughter to attend it.

It's the uglyists that annoy me most, I mean how am I supposed to get a shag then?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I've been called a racist whore and such like by black and asian men, because I only do white.

I just don't fancy anything but white....... pure sexual preference.

Racism and verbal abuse works all ways, not just from white men.

The perfect answer to these bigots is "I MAY change my mind at some point, whereas you will always be a total wanker."

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"The perfect answer to these bigots is "I MAY change my mind at some point, whereas you will always be a total wanker." "

Can I use that please?

"I've been called a racist whore and such like by black and asian men, because I only do white.

I just don't fancy anything but white....... pure sexual preference.

Racism and verbal abuse works all ways, not just from white men."

Hard to understand that kind that kind of mentality isn't it?

You'd think people would respect the sexual preferences of others! Why would you want to play with someone who doesn't want to play with you?!!

I don't get it!

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

"That's a massive shame.Why do they really feel threatened by black men come on if someone likes black men it's their choice .

it cuts both ways... sorry but it does..... and I think I would be a hypocrite if I didn't mention it......

I have seen more than one black guy on here complaining that they can't get meets and are really quick to play the "race card" when it doesn't go there way....

a preference is a preference regardless of that being black/white, fat/thin, tall/short and a million other things....."

Our profile states caucasion couples only. It's not because we are racist, as we have been called. We have many Asian and black friends. It's just our preference.

"It's the uglyists that annoy me most, I mean how am I supposed to get a shag then? "

Just show them ya arse hun

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Couldn't give a damn what colour you are, we have played happy with either, though we have also laughed at coloured guys at clubs too.

The amazing chat up line of "I'm black" flopping out thier cock, like they are trying to prove something is commical (we have met some that held a conversation too and wiggles had fun)

Did laugh at the asian guy too, who once he saw me geting dressed thought i was a biker and seemed quite shocked.

You will meet idiots everywhere, not even going to bother listing the amount of strange white guys, that wiggles has rejecting at clubs, for various resons.

"I was told a friend of mine got called a n*gger lover which i dont understand why do some men and couples feel threatned by people of different colour. It aint about the size and colour but the personality of the individual.The funny thing is that that you dont get black guys and couples calling other people names like white lover and other silly names . Lol oh dear welcome to the 21st century . "

Racism works all ways.

Bare with me, I know a white lady with a black partner, he has only really ever seen white women, but complains and really insults a female family member because she too is black and only tends to date white guys.

I guess it's as much sexism as racism in this instance.

There is prejudice of all kinds throughout the world, it's best to ignore the negative and enjoy the positive.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Had a black mate who only went with white women, his answer was " white girls are for fucking and having the odd kid, Black girls are for marriage"

On other hand, I know a white girl, who only shagged black guys, as she wanted a trendy coffe coloured baby" then intended to find a white guy and settle down.

So yep it all works each way.

It’s not very often you hear the N word used nowadays, but it’s a sad shame that when you do its mostly being said by black people, if something is offensive nobody should be using it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 02/05/10 11:58:22]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

De ja vu.

You worded your other post on another site to suit that site....strange that.

Prejudice comes in many forms.

To answer the other part of your post, it wouldn't matter to me what personality a person has at first, as I look to see if I fancy the person before I decide to find out if we get on a bit..and if I don't fancy a person for whatever reason,be that colour/size/shape then it isn't going to happen.

I personally think using race as a "look at me " thread is in bad taste.

Personally I prefer green goblins, they make me laugh and and can converse on a level as low as me.

Should it really matter what you skin colour is ? Surely the most important thing is the brain stimulation otherwise you may as well take a sack of spuds to bed.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I personally think using race as a "look at me " thread is in bad taste."

that was my very first thought.. and i wasn't sure if it was just me that felt that uneasy about it....

the problem for me with this issue if that you have two types of people here

1) the ones who want to "play it up" so to speak.. for there advantage... personally it makes me cringe, but each to there own... however if it backfires I don't think you have anyone to blame but themselves.....

2) the ones who want to "play it down"... so what if I happen to be black, I'd rather be looked at for me and my personality rather than just my colour.......

as we keep on saying.. each to there own...

sean xxxxxx

p.s on the topic of the "n" word... I can see why people are trying to reclaim the word... but being born in Atlanta, and knowing how it was used against people like my grandmother and knowing the struggle she went thru I cannot stand it, and people know not to use it around me.......

I am at odds why the op feels the need to put a thread up like this apart from the need for self attention.

Personally I have found that I get as many unpleasant remarks from black men as white or asian. Often its not the colour that’s the problem. In reality it tends to be the ugly men making such rash statements and unpleasant remarks.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"but being born in Atlanta"

Of all the historical places we've visited around the world, “The King Centre” has to be one of the most memorable places ever to remain with us, having witnessed some peoples personal testaments of their experiences in the name of equality, truly was an eye opener

Apologies for taking this slightly of topic

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Preference is just that, some will meet me because of it (bring it on!) and some won't ( I appreciate the honestly), live and let live.

More fun for all !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"That's a massive shame.Why do they really feel threatened by black men come on if someone likes black men it's their choice .

a preference is a preference regardless of that being black/white, fat/thin, tall/short and a million other things....."

i have had the race card played on me on another 'vanilla' dating site. I sent a very nice 'thanks but no thanks' message to an asian guy and the response he came back with was 'just admit the reason you dont want to chat to me - you're a racist, will pray for you'

so i told him that i didnt want him to pray for me and that if it made the rejecton feel any better he could go away believing that i am racist as i ad everyone who knows me knows that i am not

my mum had a lodger once who was datig a black girl and she got tons of abuse from other black men when she was out - being called a bounty lover etc

i think that sometimes we are so worried about being racist to black and asian people etc that we forget that it happens the other way on a number of occasions

Great post, lol. As most of us, if you go back long enough, have different genetic input.. I always wondered when somebody starts being black and is no longer white and of course, vice versa. It applies to all colours and races and it is quite arbitrary really unless you are a medical scientist who is looking for specific genetic differences to understand a specific illness and its potential cure.

To me, you are all just "people" who happen to be white, black etc - I really do not see colour or race in any other way than a description of somebody's looks or facial features.

race,ethnicity its no shit to me treat me with respect and i will do the same xx

"race,ethnicity its no shit to me treat me with respect and i will do the same xx "

I will!!!

» Add a new message to this topic