FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good memory or lasting impression

Good memory or lasting impression

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmsl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmsl"

Did you flash him last time?

had he sold any furniture since your last visit??

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmsl"
it will be your sparkling personality

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"He remembered me after 8 years pmsl"

It's your tits he remembered not you!

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmslit will be your sparkling personality "

awwwwwwww ty dan, im just going to ignore the others. Would you like to come round for some spaggetti bolognese

I think it is kind of nice when someone remembers you...I get stopped on the street by former clients from my old work, asking how I am....I haven't worked there since before my son was born...he will be 5 in september...of course it is usually "it's the Canadian lady"...lol

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmsl

I think it is kind of nice when someone remembers you...I get stopped on the street by former clients from my old work, asking how I am....I haven't worked there since before my son was born...he will be 5 in september...of course it is usually "it's the Canadian lady"...lol"

I still get an old man whose well in his 80's now stop and speak and he was a regular in the pub i worked in and thats 20 years ago. I think living in a small town helps, also its really nice to know your a person and not just someone who spends money there

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmsl

I think it is kind of nice when someone remembers you...I get stopped on the street by former clients from my old work, asking how I am....I haven't worked there since before my son was born...he will be 5 in september...of course it is usually "it's the Canadian lady"...lol

I still get an old man whose well in his 80's now stop and speak and he was a regular in the pub i worked in and thats 20 years ago. I think living in a small town helps, also its really nice to know your a person and not just someone who spends money there"

He remembers your tits as well then?

I still get an old man whose well in his 80's now stop and speak and he was a regular in the pub i worked in and thats 20 years ago. I think living in a small town helps, also its really nice to know your a person and not just someone who spends money there

He remembers your tits as well then? "

oi in the words of craig "get back in your coffin"

Cyprus

oi in the words of craig "get back in your coffin""

And in the words of Maddie......... "Make me"

And in the words of Maddie......... "Make me" "

One word maddie "auction"

In your case once met NEVER forgotten lol xx

In your case once met NEVER forgotten lol xx "

bollocks

Cyprus

And in the words of Maddie......... "Make me"

One word maddie "auction""

You get your hour when you are:

Sober, Jason hasn't been near you so not vengeful and not holding anying that could be used to batter me with!

bollocks"

Ya can kiss em if ya want sexy xx

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ive just been in the "nice" furniture shop where i got my video unit and lamp table from around 8 years ago, i was looking for a coffee table to match, i was chatting to the guy and he said oh your the lady from xxx xxxxxx and named my street. He remembered me after 8 years pmslit will be your sparkling personality

awwwwwwww ty dan, im just going to ignore the others. Would you like to come round for some spaggetti bolognese"

love to

Cyprus

bollocks

Ya can kiss em if ya want sexy xx "

She can't bend down that far!

» Add a new message to this topic