FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rough as fuck...

Rough as fuck...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just made an off the cuff comment about Samantha Janus not being as pretty as she was a few years ago and now looked rough as fuck. Siren, being a woman, said, "I hope you don't say that about me in few year's time." I remained silent for a minute or so. She then said, "You were supposed to say 'No, darling, I never would." Still I remained silent. She then said, "You can speak now." To which I replied, "Can you ask me one on sport please as I have a reasonable chance of getting that right!"

Man, women are like riding a fookin rollercoaster sometimes. Up, down, upside down, round the bend and ya never know when to get off or sit still and say fuck all!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Serves you right I'd say!

Wishy put's the big size 9 in it again

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

One chap at work was flirting with a female collegue - and we were all teasing - as she was 20 years younger than him (ish)

He answered when we teased him about his gorgeous wife, saying " well she is not as slim as she used to be"

He is over 6 foot, she is tiny, and beared him a child.

She of course isnt gonna be so slim after that - but she is still as pretty!!!!

LOL

I think sam janus is gorgeous used to love her in game on. And she has to play miserable shes on Eastenders lol

Notting

"I think sam janus is gorgeous used to love her in game on. And she has to play miserable shes on Eastenders lol"

I dont watch Eastenders - but from years and years ago when i did - i remember them ALL being ugly there!!!!

LOL

Lesson: Never start slagging off a female in front of another. Wait for her to start first, then join in!

wishy.......... i hope she makes you suffer lol!!! xx

Wishy, I'm off to the pub, so I'll have a couple for you.

Just grin and bare it mate and wait for the storm to pass. It'll be "bright skies" in the morning, lol

Notting

I am hoping its bright skies all weekend

damed if ya do, damed if you dont.

chalk and cheese.

woman from venus and men from mars.

i think samantha janus has secumbed to the "ive got to be thin to be on the telly" brigade.she used to be very pretty when she was a little bigger ?? i know i look a lot better carrying some weight in my face .....i was a size 10/12 when i was 45 and i look younger now even tho im a lot bigger .....

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I just made an off the cuff comment about Samantha Janus not being as pretty as she was a few years ago and now looked rough as fuck. Siren, being a woman, said, "I hope you don't say that about me in few year's time." I remained silent for a minute or so. She then said, "You were supposed to say 'No, darling, I never would." Still I remained silent. She then said, "You can speak now." To which I replied, "Can you ask me one on sport please as I have a reasonable chance of getting that right!"

Man, women are like riding a fookin rollercoaster sometimes. Up, down, upside down, round the bend and ya never know when to get off or sit still and say fuck all!. "

You need to perfect the grunt and ball scratch! 1/ she doesn't understand you and 2/she isn't going to talk with a guy who is nut scratching.

If that don't work then take the paper for a No 2! Well it works for Jim Royale

Notting

"I just made an off the cuff comment about Samantha Janus not being as pretty as she was a few years ago and now looked rough as fuck. Siren, being a woman, said, "I hope you don't say that about me in few year's time." I remained silent for a minute or so. She then said, "You were supposed to say 'No, darling, I never would." Still I remained silent. She then said, "You can speak now." To which I replied, "Can you ask me one on sport please as I have a reasonable chance of getting that right!"

Man, women are like riding a fookin rollercoaster sometimes. Up, down, upside down, round the bend and ya never know when to get off or sit still and say fuck all!.

You need to perfect the grunt and ball scratch! 1/ she doesn't understand you and 2/she isn't going to talk with a guy who is nut scratching.

If that don't work then take the paper for a No 2! Well it works for Jim Royale "

One of my favourite quotes of his while he is picking his ass are

"these pants only cost me a £1 and50p of em are stuck up me arse!!!!"

Hilarious!!!

Hilarious!!!"

Surely no one looks like that in real life.

Notting

"You need to perfect the grunt and ball scratch! 1/ she doesn't understand you and 2/she isn't going to talk with a guy who is nut scratching.

Hilarious!!!

Surely no one looks like that in real life. "

Think you would be suprised!!!!!

Man, women are like riding a fookin rollercoaster sometimes. Up, down, upside down, round the bend and ya never know when to get off or sit still and say fuck all!. "

It is just that wee tick differently - suggested reading Men are from Mars, Women from Venus or the other one is called Why men don't listen and women cant read maps.

See, when we come home from work and tell you guys about the bad day we had, we dont actually want a solution (which you guys tend to offer, quite well-meaning most of the time and the suggestions are not bad either) We actually want just to be listened to and acknowledged.

It probably works both ways when you guys want to withdraw into your caves?

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Did read Men are from Mars all those years ago. Made sense and helped - I resisted the urge to offer a solution (even when plain as day) and jsut listened, this took much effort. DAMNIT. Men accept that by and large 'we' don't get 'you'. Now we just need to get you to accept it too hehehehe.

Poor OP - that pause has caused more problems...than I can ever remember. How are we supposed to think so damn quickly that we know what and even whether to answer seemlessly.

I'll get my coat...

She was SO hot in Game On BTW

I've read Men are from Mars and He's Just Not That Into You and both books are a really good insight into character traits of both the sexes, but I've found another solution....

Siren's always resisted my attempts to flog her but she's now considering it after I told her that many high powered execs love being dominated as it allows them to switch off for a time. She has a high pressure job and is coming round to the idea of having self-control removed and being dominated.

I'm praying like fuck she has a really shitty day tomorrow hehehe

Notting

"I've read Men are from Mars and He's Just Not That Into You and both books are a really good insight into character traits of both the sexes, but I've found another solution....

Siren's always resisted my attempts to flog her but she's now considering it after I told her that many high powered execs love being dominated as it allows them to switch off for a time. She has a high pressure job and is coming round to the idea of having self-control removed and being dominated.

I'm praying like fuck she has a really shitty day tomorrow hehehe "

Now that has made me giggle - poor woman. Isnt being married to you enough for her???? x

"I've read Men are from Mars and He's Just Not That Into You and both books are a really good insight into character traits of both the sexes, but I've found another solution....

Now that has made me giggle - poor woman. Isnt being married to you enough for her???? x"

She's an apprentice cock-worshipper you know!

I'm praying like fuck she has a really shitty day tomorrow hehehe "

Many true words spoken in jest.. I believe there is god deal of truth in that people, both sexes, enjoy a swapping of roles in their sex life. Maybe that is the reason why we often find high power execs wishing to be "punished" -

I am no exception, as balance from work role I personally (for my partner choice) prefer the somewhat dominant Alpha male with a kind and caring side which I guess makes me a bit submissive.

Hard to believe, eh?

It must have some mileage in it if so many people are involved in the BDSM scene. I am really turned on by helpless females, restrained, restricted, resigned. All consensual of course.

"It must have some mileage in it if so many people are involved in the BDSM scene. I am really turned on by helpless females, restrained, restricted, resigned. All consensual of course. "

;-)

Notting

Now that has made me giggle - poor woman. Isnt being married to you enough for her???? x

She's an apprentice cock-worshipper you know! "

Only an apprentice?????

Notting

"

She's an apprentice cock-worshipper you know! "

And does that make you a dick????

hehehehe

"

hehehehe"

I'm ALL cock honey.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

You insensitive bastard Wishy!

You should have learnt by now!

Notting

"

hehehehe

I'm ALL cock honey. "

Very cocky indeed

Rugby

Well done Wishy! Sometimes it's lovely just to lie back and let the woman take control though (only in the bedroom of course) never, EVER let her near the steering wheel. Runs for cover;-)

Don't worry about your steering wheel when the gear knob is under consideration as an outlet for our hormonal oscillations pmsl

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

Lol Wishy

Better to be silent and thought a fool....

However, sage advice earlier, wait for the woman to start (slagging off another woman) then join in.

If caught out ogling another woman I generally say, "yes she is lovely but I was just thinking perhaps a little too obvious, prim, slutty, old, fat , skinny, and no match for you my love." Pick whichever suits..

.......then run away.

|n fact think it's time to stop digging as rock bottom was WAAAAAAY back there.

"You insensitive bastard Wishy!

You should have learnt by now! "

Um.. nope. got a ways to go still, apparently.

"She's an apprentice cock-worshipper you know!

hehehehe

I'm ALL cock honey.

Very cocky indeed "

S'one of my more lovable traits.

The farting under the duvet and holding it over her head don't go down so well but she did say, "for better or for worse", so she can't really moan about it can she huh??

"Don't worry about your steering wheel when the gear knob is under consideration as an outlet for our hormonal oscillations pmsl "

See what I mean!! Up, down, up, down! Sheesh!

Ahh another ancient art!

Behold the DUTCH OVEN!

Rugby

Repro,

Summer's on its way - with the right pair of shades it may be a while before your caught again (just don't turn your head). They'd still now though. How do they know, dammit?

Gearlever? That'd be worth a watch

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

it aint funny or clever!!

"it aint funny or clever!! "

Bloody satisfying though!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"it aint funny or clever!!

Bloody satisfying though! "

how????

Bloody satisfying though! how???? "

I used to love that programme as a kid!!

Bloody satisfying though! "

Especially if you have roof rack spiders to hold the duvet down

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Bloody satisfying though! how????

I used to love that programme as a kid!! "

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

You having a bad night or sommat???

Smile... and the whole world smiles with you... if you juuuuust smiiiiile.. I fookin love being me!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Smile... and the whole world smiles with you... if you juuuuust smiiiiile.. I fookin love being me! "

i have nightmares bout dutch ovens lol and the painters are in

wtf is a dutch oven?

..and ain't a bit late to be decorating???

Smile... and the whole world smiles with you... if you juuuuust smiiiiile.. I fookin love being me! "

Fits the dom profile...;-)

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"wtf is a dutch oven?

..and ain't a bit late to be decorating??? "

no not when im thinking of dutch ovens

Smile... and the whole world smiles with you... if you juuuuust smiiiiile.. I fookin love being me!

Fits the dom profile...;-) "

Sorry meant to say the "emerging" dom profile

Notting

"wtf is a dutch oven?

..and ain't a bit late to be decorating??? no not when im thinking of dutch ovens "

Take deeper breaths - and the smell goes quicker!!!

PMSL!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"wtf is a dutch oven?

..and ain't a bit late to be decorating??? no not when im thinking of dutch ovens

PMSL!!!"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww debs lol

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"Don't worry about your steering wheel when the gear knob is under consideration as an outlet for our hormonal oscillations pmsl "

Bloody women drivers!!!! I thought you women could multi task???????

"Don't worry about your steering wheel when the gear knob is under consideration as an outlet for our hormonal oscillations pmsl

Bloody women drivers!!!! I thought you women could multi task??????? "

Holding on to said knob AND watching out for TT on our roads constitutes multitasking!!!

"Don't worry about your steering wheel when the gear knob is under consideration as an outlet for our hormonal oscillations pmsl

Bloody women drivers!!!! I thought you women could multi task??????? "

Never trust a woman driver in a manual car!

Notting

"wtf is a dutch oven?

..and ain't a bit late to be decorating??? no not when im thinking of dutch ovens

PMSL!!!ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww debs lol"

heheheehhe

the other option f course is to kick fuck out of him, and make him sleep on the sofa.

penzance

Many true words spoken in jest.. I believe there is god deal of truth in that people, both sexes, enjoy a swapping of roles in their sex life. Maybe that is the reason why we often find high power execs wishing to be "punished" -

I am no exception, as balance from work role I personally (for my partner choice) prefer the somewhat dominant Alpha male with a kind and caring side which I guess makes me a bit submissive.

Hard to believe, eh?"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's sooooooooo hard being on top all of the time

penzance

Never trust a woman driver in a manual car! "

Thing is it all depends waht knob she's holding onto

Rugby

It's one task - driving (if you're from Mars anyway);-)

Notting

Never trust a woman driver in a manual car! "

I have a really good aim for pavements, dustbins and old biddies

penzance

Never trust a woman driver in a manual car!

I have a really good aim for pavements, dustbins and old biddies "

You'll do well on the old biddy score down here. Being the retirement capital of the UK............them and fekking tractor drivers

Rugby

Could you head over to Daventry - I've got a few places I'd like you to drive through

Notting

ok boys - old biddies i can manage - meed to even up the dents on the front fender anyway.

Tractors????

No can do

Rugby

You favour left or right then?

Notting

"You favour left or right then?"

The right was winning, but after last weekend its the left side that appears to be worse, and even a bit loose and coming away.

I reckon another session then could get rid all together.

Not sure it would pass its next MOT then tho, lol

They know me well down the scrap yards

» Add a new message to this topic