FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Squaddies!

Squaddies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do we really have a bad name? :o i get stereotyped so much by people accused of 'shagging anything' just cos im in the armed forces, i wanna see the view from civvies such as most of yourselfs on us military folk!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ive never heard that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to say forces guys are ususally just my cup of tea fit and go for ages

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

How very dare they

I have heard that as well...but the forces guys that I have met so far...save one, have all been very respectful...one admitted...after we shagged, that basically he was on fab to shag anything with a pulse basically...but that is not necessarily because he was a squaddie...just a prick...lol

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"do we really have a bad name? :o i get stereotyped so much by people accused of 'shagging anything' just cos im in the armed forces, i wanna see the view from civvies such as most of yourselfs on us military folk!"

Of course you have a bad name, same as I did in my day!

The reason is you are fit, trained and disciplined, have loads of self confidence and self belief topped off with lots of cash when you go out! This is a highly attractive to the girls!

Makes the young lads in the local town hate you! Then when 10+ of them jump a single squadie you and the rest of your troop/platoon descend on the local gangs and destroy them!

Think about it! Of course your hated, your everything they want to be but are too scared to become!

Enjoy your time, its the best!

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

squaddies feature quite alot in my fantasies

and we get free mcflurrys from mcdonalds if i flash my armed forces card its great!

and mixed opinion so far guys! i agree the local guys do hate us, i agree when we do go out, once words out the group of us are in the army we get the local lads giving us daggers everywhere!

"do we really have a bad name? :o i get stereotyped so much by people accused of 'shagging anything' just cos im in the armed forces, i wanna see the view from civvies such as most of yourselfs on us military folk!

The reason is you are fit, trained and disciplined, have loads of self confidence and self belief topped off with lots of cash when you go out! This is a highly attractive to the girls!

Makes the young lads in the local town hate you! Then when 10+ of them jump a single squadie you and the rest of your troop/platoon descend on the local gangs and destroy them!

Think about it! Of course your hated, your everything they want to be but are too scared to become!

Enjoy your time, its the best! "

Jeez, that seems like one big you carrying.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I don't think that is the case... however certain people in the chatrooms do certainly play it up... i.e being in the forces, or being a fireman as it is some peoples civic duty to shag them!!!

I think it maybe that kind of attitude is the one that gets peoples backs up....

o no im completely not like that, the only reason i let people know on the profile is so people know why meets can be subject to change etc. and obviously certain people like it.

but i dont feel any different to a civilian, i just expect to be treated the same.

using the forces as a reason for a meet is just desperation because they have nothing else to go on!

moston

"do we really have a bad name? :o i get stereotyped so much by people accused of 'shagging anything' just cos im in the armed forces, i wanna see the view from civvies such as most of yourselfs on us military folk!

Jeez, that seems like one big you carrying. "

not really just have seen things from both sides having been in the military and having lived in a garrison town as a civi where my wife taught in the local comp. and I did youth work so was quite involved in in the local community.

For the record the OP has voiced every soldier,sailer or airmans rep in a garrison town and not in non garrison towns.

Same goes for any uniformed service...There will always be those who are wanna be,s and those who are just jealous...In the Salvation Army myself and when we get some R+R then you had better watch out I can tell ya...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Same goes for any uniformed service...There will always be those who are wanna be,s and those who are just jealous...In the Salvation Army myself and when we get some R+R then you had better watch out I can tell ya... "

You have to watch those 'Sally Anne's' and their weapons....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ snog

Jeez, that seems like one big you carrying.

not really just have seen things from both sides having been in the military and having lived in a garrison town as a civi where my wife taught in the local comp. and I did youth work so was quite involved in in the local community.

For the record the OP has voiced every soldier,sailer or airmans rep in a garrison town and not in non garrison towns."

As Fabio stated, it can work both ways.

I've been out and met a group of squadies, had a great time with a great group, another night another group made me think what ferkin tossers they were, attitude works both ways.

moston

"Same goes for any uniformed service...There will always be those who are wanna be,s and those who are just jealous...In the Salvation Army myself and when we get some R+R then you had better watch out I can tell ya...

You have to watch those 'Sally Anne's' and their weapons.... "

OOooooo sticky buns and hot tea!

haha. yeah i agree i mean some of the people in my barracks are like that and brag about it to fuck when we go out anywhere. it puts a lot of people off. n ha yeah i agree any public service, i still agree were underpaid though for the job we do!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I've met a cpl of lovely squaddies

They have been shy, respectful sweet boys, and are welcome here again

"I don't think that is the case... however certain people in the chatrooms do certainly play it up... i.e being in the forces, or being a fireman as it is some peoples civic duty to shag them!!!

I think it maybe that kind of attitude is the one that gets peoples backs up...."

A lot of guys on here call themselves firemen,we have had loads of emails recently from guys who say they are firemen,not sure if its a coincidence or them trying to impress lol

Never met a squaddie,not yet anyway lol

"I've met a cpl of lovely squaddies

They have been shy, respectful sweet boys, and are welcome here again "

we are a laid back bunch i agree ha, i wouldnt say were all shy though,were just disciplined, think before we speak etc. but thats good to know were welcome

"I don't think that is the case... however certain people in the chatrooms do certainly play it up... i.e being in the forces, or being a fireman as it is some peoples civic duty to shag them!!!

I think it maybe that kind of attitude is the one that gets peoples backs up....

A lot of guys on here call themselves firemen,we have had loads of emails recently from guys who say they are firemen,not sure if its a coincidence or them trying to impress lol

Never met a squaddie,not yet anyway lol "

now people who PRETEND to be in the public service are just wannabes, you gotta have the proof, ill bring my beret if you like lol.

dont really know what other public services are like e.g. firemen etc.

By *im102Couple  over a year ago

guildford

The word "Squaddies" does not help, you should never call yourself that, you are better than that and should be proud to call yourself "a what ever you are in your it Unit".

"I've met a cpl of lovely squaddies

They have been shy, respectful sweet boys, and are welcome here again

we are a laid back bunch i agree ha, i wouldnt say were all shy though,were just disciplined, think before we speak etc. but thats good to know were welcome "

I prefer shy

"The word "Squaddies" does not help, you should never call yourself that, you are better than that and should be proud to call yourself "a what ever you are in your it Unit"."

im proud,its just squaddies is easier than saying HM 39th Regiment of the Royal Artillery

No more than any other group on FAB looking for fun.

You only get a bad name if you are deemed to be a timewaster...

Some might be peed off that your trying to get shags on the back of your job. Many on here don't like professional people

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

when the english came over here they were mad for pulling dirty bits and trying bring them into camp at week ends, so yeah id say some are dirty fookers just cus they over seas they try pull all sorts of stunts to get laid,

I agree with the statement about getting a shag off the back of your job

I hate profiles that say

fireman/soldier here for fun

and nowt else

you dont see accountants saying the same

Your job isn't relevent

squaddies are great on their own but in a group and mix in alcohol and they gat lairy and become a bit of a pain. Is there any difference to 10 22yr old builders and 10 22yr old squaddies and the answer is no.

"I agree with the statement about getting a shag off the back of your job

I hate profiles that say

and nowt else

Your job isn't relevent "

I'm in two minds on that, plenty of women like a man in uniform, so expressing ones job comes with that is similar to stating they are well endowed or attractive etc etc, it's reaching out to those that might have an interest.

"squaddies are great on their own but in a group and mix in alcohol and they gat lairy and become a bit of a pain. Is there any difference to 10 22yr old builders and 10 22yr old squaddies and the answer is no."

i agree, better to catch us on our own before male pride takes over and we all get rowdy n that lol

I hate profiles that say

and nowt else

Your job isn't relevent

I'm in two minds on that, plenty of women like a man in uniform, so expressing ones job comes with that is similar to stating they are well endowed or attractive etc etc, it's reaching out to those that might have an interest. "

I am not allowed to say what my job is on here

"when the english came over here they were mad for pulling dirty bits and trying bring them into camp at week ends, so yeah id say some are dirty fookers just cus they over seas they try pull all sorts of stunts to get laid, "

Glad the Welsh and Scots were better behaved...

I hate profiles that say

and nowt else

Your job isn't relevent

I'm in two minds on that, plenty of women like a man in uniform, so expressing ones job comes with that is similar to stating they are well endowed or attractive etc etc, it's reaching out to those that might have an interest.

I am not allowed to say what my job is on here"

I'm not either.

"when the english came over here they were mad for pulling dirty bits and trying bring them into camp at week ends, so yeah id say some are dirty fookers just cus they over seas they try pull all sorts of stunts to get laid,

Glad the Welsh and Scots were better behaved..."

I agree

us celts know how to behave

I'm in two minds on that, plenty of women like a man in uniform, ...."

I'm starting as a lollipop man next week, anyone want to lick my lolly, it BIIIIIIIIIG.

"when the english came over here they were mad for pulling dirty bits and trying bring them into camp at week ends, so yeah id say some are dirty fookers just cus they over seas they try pull all sorts of stunts to get laid,

lol.

you should be on stage.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i never had any trouble with them when over here the black watch where a great bunch of lads,and the welsh didnt really see many about to be honest. the older english lads where dead on but the young ones about my age didnt have a clue they thought belfast was all fun and games.

Glad the Welsh and Scots were better behaved...

lol.

you should be on stage. "

I know, I can push a brush quite well, or did you mean....lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

As most of you know, I work for the military and ...... yes, men in uniform have a bad name.

I have no idea why. I have never met one yet who isn't respectful and a real sweetie.

The personnel I work with go to war or are desk bound due to injury and they all have a lovely, mad sense of humour and I've yet to meet a 'total prick' but that may just be because I out rank most of them!

It's the men out on tour I feel sorry for. I've heard many stories of their partners who have difficulty keeping their minge's in their knickers and make a mockery of staying faithful whilst the men are in a war zone or training.

I love 'squaddies' and not just cus I work with them.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

squaddies are gentleman but guys i think it would be better if you dont wear uniform in picture

"and we get free mcflurrys from mcdonalds if i flash my armed forces card its great!

and mixed opinion so far guys! i agree the local guys do hate us, i agree when we do go out, once words out the group of us are in the army we get the local lads giving us daggers everywhere!"

Of course you are your a threat to their manhood you hold the power and I love squaddie or two I used to love going onto the bases.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

sqaddies are like any other walk of life, you get some good and some bad. Think i did my bit for queen and country the amount i shagged lol

Thanks hiyas

they are shy even when you know them from way back as had the great fortune to meet old school friend that had joined up. yes they do have an amry over here in the wilds of ireland. there is one town where all of them can be seen doing there shopping when in uiform pity was with kids at time.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

We have a large amount of Royal Marines in my area due to the Lympstone training camp being local to me, they are a great bunch of lads and in general more offended against than the instigators of trouble themselves.

Jingoistic bollocks at it's best.

"No more than any other group on FAB looking for fun.

Some might be peed off that your trying to get shags on the back of your job. Many on here don't like professional people

"

Wrong! Only the myopic, biggoted, self hating, small minded, idiotic , inverse snobs on here hate people who are professionals.

moston

"We have a large amount of Royal Marines in my area due to the Lympstone training camp being local to me, they are a great bunch of lads and in general more offended against than the instigators of trouble themselves.

"

RMTC! my depot! loved the place, bet its changed since 77, and we were always nice! LoL

As for comments about Belfast and NI when I was there we only left the camps or police stations we were based in when on patrol, guess life must be much better over there now.

In every walk of life, you have good eggs and bad eggs.

I know of bad eggs in the armed forces. However, I know of more good ones than bad ones.

Whether good eggs or bad eggs, they have my gratitude for giving some much of their time for me and the country!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm combats , sorry

"In every walk of life, you have good eggs and bad eggs.

I know of bad eggs in the armed forces. However, I know of more good ones than bad ones.

Whether good eggs or bad eggs, they have my gratitude for giving some much of their time for me and the country!

"

Agreed! In any case why should a particular profession acquire a bad reputation based on their profession alone? The two are not connected?

"do we really have a bad name? :o i get stereotyped so much by people accused of 'shagging anything' just cos im in the armed forces, i wanna see the view from civvies such as most of yourselfs on us military folk!"

Squaddies are delicious as long as they come in 2's and are used to taking orders!

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I must say, I am looking for a female squaddie.

"sqaddies are like any other walk of life, you get some good and some bad. Think i did my bit for queen and country the amount i shagged lol"

he hehe...I agree...I like to do my bit for morale before they leave and when they return..

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

I think you've got it spot on. It's envy, the girls love a fit, young soldier and the local boys can't compete. Other than that, I don't think the army young lads are any more gobby than civvie lads, when it comes to girls and barrack room chat.

"No more than any other group on FAB looking for fun.

Wrong! Only the myopic, biggoted, self hating, small minded, idiotic , inverse snobs on here hate people who are professionals. "

Oh dear granny, you forgot the calm pill, noticed the smilly

anyway

I like squaddies

send them my way please

» Add a new message to this topic