FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Noooooooooooooooooo i dont believe it

Noooooooooooooooooo i dont believe it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For about 6months my mother has been going on asking me how to register and use facebook and ive been telling her i dont know (which is half true) Ive just had an email from facebook saying shes added me as a friend. Wait till i find out who showed her how to use it they will be on the death poll as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Can I invite your Mum as my friend?

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

pmsl you'll have to come up with a good reason for fabio to get her on that list

"Can I invite your Mum as my friend?

"

yeah like thats going to happen, shes not got a picture up but ive got one of her with her in a low cut top so going put it on my profile lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

yeah like thats going to happen, shes not got a picture up but ive got one of her with her in a low cut top so going put it on my profile lol"

Send me your face book name..... I wanna see..... I wanna see

And why ain't ya on my facebook already? eh? eh? (I need help with my farm )

yeah like thats going to happen, shes not got a picture up but ive got one of her with her in a low cut top so going put it on my profile lol

Send me your face book name..... I wanna see..... I wanna see

And why ain't ya on my facebook already? eh? eh? (I need help with my farm )"

dont talk to me about farms i dont understand them lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why ant any of you on my face book

thats what i what to know

oh i feel so unloved lol

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I CANT STAND FACEBOOK

THE VERY WORD 'FACEBOOK' MAKES ME GO ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, back to my corner x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i used to be addicted to facebook - playing all the games etc but have found something far more distracting

Forum Mod

I thinking of deleting my facebook account

You just can't hide from anyone these days,it drives me mad

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"For about 6months my mother has been going on asking me how to register and use facebook and ive been telling her i dont know (which is half true) Ive just had an email from facebook saying shes added me as a friend. Wait till i find out who showed her how to use it they will be on the death poll as well"
ooooh dont think id want me mam on any sites im on, too risky

evesham

facebook was responsible for breaking up y last relationship (ok, maybe i was a bit )

lets just say it is not good that people who are not friends with other people should not be able to send them mail

By *ottongue49Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

Yeh me too,naked hide and seek

evesham

"For about 6months my mother has been going on asking me how to register and use facebook and ive been telling her i dont know (which is half true) Ive just had an email from facebook saying shes added me as a friend. Wait till i find out who showed her how to use it they will be on the death poll as wellooooh dont think id want me mam on any sites im on, too risky "

my mum found me on POF after i posted in the forums (the one and only time ffs lol)

soooooo glad i have not had a similar experience on here

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"For about 6months my mother has been going on asking me how to register and use facebook and ive been telling her i dont know (which is half true) Ive just had an email from facebook saying shes added me as a friend. Wait till i find out who showed her how to use it they will be on the death poll as wellooooh dont think id want me mam on any sites im on, too risky

my mum found me on POF after i posted in the forums (the one and only time ffs lol)

soooooo glad i have not had a similar experience on here "

Hello daughter dear

evesham

"For about 6months my mother has been going on asking me how to register and use facebook and ive been telling her i dont know (which is half true) Ive just had an email from facebook saying shes added me as a friend. Wait till i find out who showed her how to use it they will be on the death poll as wellooooh dont think id want me mam on any sites im on, too risky

soooooo glad i have not had a similar experience on here

Hello daughter dear "

if any of my siblings learn mum to use facebook they die!!!!!!1 was badf enough when they learned her to text never mind bloody facebook!! xx

Funny thing is our many of us have our children on there as friends i know i do

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

Diamondsmiles... get your mum to sign up on here too and introduce Kev79 to her from the thread about him struggling to meet mature women... lol

I've got pretty much my entire family on my facebook... probably explains why I'm never on it anymore

my sister bought my mother a laptop for christmas, to make it easier for her to communicate inexpensively with me and see the kids- I am Canadian but here in uk-and my sister set her up on facebook.I fixed the settings so that all she can see is the vids and pics I put of the kids...lol...she can not see anything else...lol

and had to laugh with POF...my daily matches came up with my ex husband...sooooo not a match!

"my sister bought my mother a laptop for christmas, to make it easier for her to communicate inexpensively with me and see the kids- I am Canadian but here in uk-and my sister set her up on facebook.I fixed the settings so that all she can see is the vids and pics I put of the kids...lol...she can not see anything else...lol

and had to laugh with POF...my daily matches came up with my ex husband...sooooo not a match!"

lol we have a false profile on facebook to keep track of the kids - amazing how much more yo can find out about the little blighters from their facebook account than you can by talking to them

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"my sister bought my mother a laptop for christmas, to make it easier for her to communicate inexpensively with me and see the kids- I am Canadian but here in uk-and my sister set her up on facebook.I fixed the settings so that all she can see is the vids and pics I put of the kids...lol...she can not see anything else...lol

and had to laugh with POF...my daily matches came up with my ex husband...sooooo not a match!

lol we have a false profile on facebook to keep track of the kids - amazing how much more yo can find out about the little blighters from their facebook account than you can by talking to them"

I hope they know the number for Childline... lol

What evil parenting... tee hee

Lol my son has me on his list of friends, have to keep checking it to see what hes been up to of late. Have to admit hes got some damn funny pictures on there

[Removed by poster at 10/04/10 01:43:17]

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"if any of my siblings learn mum to use facebook they die!!!!!!1 was badf enough when they learned her to text never mind bloody facebook!! xx"

OMG - i SO know what yu mean.

My mum LOL's at EVERYTHING since she learned how to text....

Took the dogs for a walk LOL

WHAT SO FUCKING FUNNY ABOUT THAT?????

And i ignored her for about 6 weeks on facebook, as i didnt want her to see my stuffb what had been friends only prior to that.

Now i cant put on my taag line, i wanna SHAG!!!!

As i got half my family on there.

Thinking of making 2nd profile.

Seems the done thing these days on all sites, having multiple profiles.

So may as well join em, LOL

lol we have a false profile on facebook to keep track of the kids - amazing how much more yo can find out about the little blighters from their facebook account than you can by talking to them

I hope they know the number for Childline... lol

What evil parenting... tee hee "

We would be more worried if the kids had a profile on fabs and were watching us...lol

» Add a new message to this topic