FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Saggy Sac Syndrome!

Saggy Sac Syndrome!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Having a d*unked discussion with a few lovely people from this site last night and the women realised that, like tits, mens balls drop and wither as they get old.

When they are young, mens balls and tight and firm cus they are always ready to explode. When they hit 30+ they have a tendancy to wake up in the morning and start to go south.

After 40, they start to wander off towards the knee caps and become all withered and look like 'chicken neck'

Therefore: Men, before you start moaning about womens tits going south, have a look at your own scrotum and tell us that you don't suffer from Saggy Sac Syndrome!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tie my up in a bun saves tripping over them...

"Having a d*unked discussion with a few lovely people from this site last night and the women realised that, like tits, mens balls drop and wither as they get old.

When they are young, mens balls and tight and firm cus they are always ready to explode. When they hit 30+ they have a tendancy to wake up in the morning and start to go south.

After 40, they start to wander off towards the knee caps and become all withered and look like 'chicken neck'

Therefore: Men, before you start moaning about womens tits going south, have a look at your own scrotum and tell us that you don't suffer from Saggy Sac Syndrome!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you all! "

oh yes remember that discussion so well

the image i had of a blokes saggy sack scrotum has been burned into my brain lol

Ohhhhhhhhh

so thats what that noise is

I thought it was him clapping and all the time is was his gonads slapping together

Cyprus

"Having a d*unked discussion with a few lovely people from this site last night and the women realised that, like tits, mens balls drop and wither as they get old.

the image i had of a blokes saggy sack scrotum has been burned into my brain lol

"

At was one of the cleaner conversations wasn't it my lovely!!

That's what happens in d*unken chats, it a load of bollocks, literary.

Men's balls raise and fall to maintain the ideal temperature of the sperm.

Cold = tight and up

Hot = loose and down.

Hence the problem with some men and their sperm being rubbish, tight trousers or underpants and the balls can't regulate the temperature and so end up with cooked sperm so to speak.

"That's what happens in d*unken chats, it a load of bollocks, literary.

Cold = tight and up

Hot = loose and down.

Hence the problem with some men and their sperm being rubbish, tight trousers or underpants and the balls can't regulate the temperature and so end up with cooked sperm so to speak.

"

YUCK!!!

Hate tapioca

At was one of the cleaner conversations wasn't it my lovely!! "

well yes lol

cough cough

I've just checked mine, and am happy to report that they are still where the good lord put 'em, and they are still firm and round, like a couple of clemetines in a hanky

Wish me dick would go a bit farther south though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I woke up one morning and my nipples had dissappeared. They where in the middle of my tits when i went to bed and about three inches below when i woke up

"That's what happens in d*unken chats, it a load of bollocks, literary.

Cold = tight and up

Hot = loose and down.

"

If it is cooked, is it still safe for human consumption?

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

theres a sketch in the jackass movie with an old guy thats got his balls hanging out the bottom of his shorts , really funny

worst off of the lot though is the poor old ageing , pre opp transexuall

with both sagging titts and dangling balls , not to mention batt wings

i just throw mine over my shoulders and get on with it..pmsl

Well that's a sweeping generalisation lol!

My 50+ girlfriends all have high, firm, perky boobies, lucky cows, whilst mine need scaffolding to stay above my waist!

My special playmate is 55 with the body of an athlete and balls as tight as anything!

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I did wonder when this would crop up

so really we should empty them more often so the less weight the less sag

Cyprus

"I did wonder when this would crop up

so really we should empty them more often so the less weight the less sag"

I promised you I would post it!!

It was all Milly's fault............. honest!

Not sure if anyone knows this and why I remembered it God only knows but I was reading an article about the actor Nick Nolte.

And he had undergone a "testicle tuck" operation to raise the old sweety sack up a bit. Apparently it makes your willy look bigger aswell.

I'm saving up for it now...

Cyprus

"Not sure if anyone knows this and why I remembered it God only knows but I was reading an article about the actor Nick Nolte.

And he had undergone a "testicle tuck" operation to raise the old sweety sack up a bit. Apparently it makes your willy look bigger aswell.

I'm saving up for it now... "

They couldn't do that with the Doris's..... they all think with their penis's and talk bollox anyway. Raise them and they'd spout even more useless tripe!

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

well we have had the wonder bra for many years now so its about time they invented the wonder jock strap

"I did wonder when this would crop up

so really we should empty them more often so the less weight the less sag

I promised you I would post it!!

It was all Milly's fault............. honest! "

lol blame _illy it was all her fault she started it

"well we have had the wonder bra for many years now so its about time they invented the wonder jock strap "

It seems like they are taking steps towards it already... http://www.ballbra.com/

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just thought I'd share that with you all! "

you are forgetting maddie, some men have no balls at all!!!!

Cyprus

Just thought I'd share that with you all! you are forgetting maddie, some men have no balls at all!!!! "

I try not to mention the 99% of men I've dated!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just thought I'd share that with you all! you are forgetting maddie, some men have no balls at all!!!!

I try not to mention the 99% of men I've dated! "

Just thought I'd share that with you all! you are forgetting maddie, some men have no balls at all!!!! "

Some men were born without and others get them cut off by a woman. Either is an unpleasant trait and results in a demasculated male.

"theres a sketch in the jackass movie with an old guy thats got his balls hanging out the bottom of his shorts , really funny

worst off of the lot though is the poor old ageing , pre opp transexuall

with both sagging titts and dangling balls , not to mention batt wings "

sounds like my ex mother in law!! xx

Forum Mod

I have noticed this thing with balls in purely a work capacity

I have also noticed that balls seem to spread with age so that they're like a cowpat in sitting in mens laps

Its possibly down to the lack of support in boxer shorts. Low slung ones don't loo good though.

By *klemissnaiveCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

saggy sac.......dogs bollocks dragging behind! not a nice look!

a scrotum tuck is the answer.

kris kristofferson or a similar spelling had one and feck knows how I know that, but I must have read it.

must cancel my 'scrotum weekly'

"a scrotum tuck is the answer.

kris kristofferson or a similar spelling had one and feck knows how I know that, but I must have read it.

must cancel my 'scrotum weekly'"

just spat my coffee over laptop screen laughin there!!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic