FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fundraisng

fundraisng

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynnywinny OP   Woman  over a year ago

wishaw

hey all meh not on here on this account really only on my couple one with my boyfrind, lynnandwill, well anyway i need help/advice for fundraising im doing a sponsored cycle in sept for maggies cancer care centres, anyway i was thinking of arranging a fundraising event for it but anyway i dont have a clue where to start, i do have a fundraising webpage but im sure i cant post it cuz it might be seen as spamming anyway all comments appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Try asking maddie(_adchick) for advise shes brilliant at fundraising

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't post any websites on here, but I am sure someone will be along with some advice as to how best to do some fundraising.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"hey all meh not on here on this account really only on my couple one with my boyfrind, lynnandwill, well anyway i need help/advice for fundraising im doing a sponsored cycle in sept for maggies cancer care centres, anyway i was thinking of arranging a fundraising event for it but anyway i dont have a clue where to start, i do have a fundraising webpage but im sure i cant post it cuz it might be seen as spamming anyway all comments appreciated"

If you PM me all the details, I'll see if we can incorporate something into either the Beach Party or turn the Pussy Posse Xmas Bash over to this charity.

We are already doing cancer for the Beach Party so we could possibly split the proceeds.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I just stick my oar in here and wish everybody who fundraises does well of course, but mainly to put a word in for the small local charities such as hospices.

Having had experience of the giant cancer charities and the tiny ones I truly believe your money goes much further with a good little charity.

Hope this is not an unwelcome posting.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Can I just stick my oar in here and wish everybody who fundraises does well of course, but mainly to put a word in for the small local charities such as hospices.

Having had experience of the giant cancer charities and the tiny ones I truly believe your money goes much further with a good little charity.

Hope this is not an unwelcome posting."

The Pussy Posse Blinging Charity Bash is for the Star College that works with physically and mentally handicapped children and young adults, so the Pussy Posse do think of the smaller charities. We also did the Ronald McDonald Housing Charity last year.

Thoughts are always welcome for smaller charities and if we can do something, we will.

Maddie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some good advice the other week, in the Daily Mirror

» Add a new message to this topic