FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A reminder of the forum rules

A reminder of the forum rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Posted because of the thread called "Tits".

As this thread resulted in The OP being attacked for being married/ having spelling mistakes etc etc...maybe people would like to refresh themselves of the forum rules before they post.

Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums is part of those rules and is a requirement to still being able to post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said

Agree with Rugby, however, it is very hard to bite my tongue sometiems!

I promise to be a good girl.

Ohhh the Swinging Police will not like this

Very well said though.

The forums are for debates, not people nosing in other peoples business or personal insults in attacking them for their wrongdoings.

It would be a quieter place though

Yeah, the forum rules!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I am most happy to see this thread posted

no problem nice to remind people! xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh bugger i go out all day and come back and this!!!!! whats gone on? pm me

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Damn it K decides we'll go shopping and I miss another row

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"oh bugger i go out all day and come back and this!!!!! whats gone on? pm me "

We missed it aswell

And I like tits

"oh bugger i go out all day and come back and this!!!!! whats gone on? pm me

We missed it aswell

And I like tits "

Well, you are a pair!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We missed it aswell

And I like tits "

We do too, blue tits are lovely, like great tits but coal tits are my personal favourite. Z

We missed it aswell

And I like tits

We do too, blue tits are lovely, like great tits but coal tits are my personal favourite. Z"

I'm personally not a fan of thrush though...

Bolton

We missed it aswell

And I like tits

We do too, blue tits are lovely, like great tits but coal tits are my personal favourite. Z

I'm personally not a fan of thrush though..."

no - agree there - irritating twat! (sorry) Z

I love Boobies!

Bolton

that should have read irritated!!!!!!! doh!!! time for bed! Z

Bolton

"I love Boobies! "

red or blue footed? Z

"that should have read irritated!!!!!!! doh!!! time for bed! Z"

I thought irritating was better actually, I probably deserved it!

"Posted because of the thread called "Tits".

As this thread resulted in The OP being attacked for being married/ having spelling mistakes etc etc...maybe people would like to refresh themselves of the forum rules before they post.

Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums is part of those rules and is a requirement to still being able to post."

here here could not put it better

birmingham

We missed it aswell

And I like tits

blue tits are lovely"

Are blue tits a result of dogging in the cold?

Well said rugby

I read those those threads with interest yesterday and felt quite sad at the whole thing xx

By *ary and BejesusCouple  over a year ago

Ye Olde Stable

Wanders in, the turns tail and gets out of this thread at high speed

"Well said rugby

I read those those threads with interest yesterday and felt quite sad at the whole thing xx "

I felt so sorry for the poor guy.

aarr, what did i miss?

"aarr, what did i miss? "

A guy asked a question on forums and got totally slated because of his profile and spelling.

oh right, lesson learned then, I'd best go through my profile, just to make sure there's no obvious wrongs with it

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Well I found it absolutely appalling....it wasn't as if he had started a thread with any reference to anything on his profile......and for someone to immediately start attacking him about something on his profile was totally unwarranted.....and why anyone else felt the need to jump in and have a go is beyond me. I'm with swingmates on this....I found the whole thing very sad.

oh dear, sounds like a bad night, some people can be so cruel just to pass the time, treat those how you'd expected to be treated your self, Rule Number One as far as I'm concerned.

It was shocking the way he was attacked and i was suprised it went on for as long as it did.

well I'm sure we're or at least a good few of us have been victim for past threads, I know I have, hopefully he wouldn't have learned from it (or at least some of it, not being able to see what was said) and set himself up correctly, or have I got the wrong end of the stick now

oh dear, doesnt sound like a thread i'd want to follow, but like i said before, some people here can be mean just for the sake of it, very sad indeed

I made my feelings known on the thread in question yesterday so I won't repeat myself.

However, what I think is further unacceptable is the regularly taken attitude that "oh well, that's just what happens sometimes in the forums, and you just have to accept it". I'm sorry but I don't think it's acceptable at all, and as far as I'm concerned it's a verbal parallel to a street brawl, and I would want nothing whatsoever to do with a street brawl!!

And just as the culprits of a street brawl are dealt with by the police, often losing there freedom, then I think there should be similar censures meted out to the culprits here!

"I made my feelings known on the thread in question yesterday so I won't repeat myself.

However, what I think is further unacceptable is the regularly taken attitude that "oh well, that's just what happens sometimes in the forums, and you just have to accept it". I'm sorry but I don't think it's acceptable at all, and as far as I'm concerned it's a verbal parallel to a street brawl, and I would want nothing whatsoever to do with a street brawl!!

And just as the culprits of a street brawl are dealt with by the police, often losing there freedom, then I think there should be similar censures meted out to the culprits here!

"

Totally agree with you there,what happened yesterday was nothing short of bullying and the people who attacked the poor guy should be ashamed of themselves.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I made my feelings known on the thread in question yesterday so I won't repeat myself.

"

I didnt see the thread ,but have witnessed this bullshit so many times before, its why i dont bother posting any longer,just piss myself laffing at wishy,polos and grannies dry comments .

Hats off to the mod for the gentle tug to the perpetrators tho,long may it continue.

well said rugbycpl..the guy just asked

a Q an he didnt mention he was cheating

but some ppl were happy enuff to accuse

him of it..happy 2 accuse but no big

enuff 2 say sorry to him but hey ho

thats ppl for u eh..well have a fab day

u lot an keep smiling xx

"Well I found it absolutely appalling....it wasn't as if he had started a thread with any reference to anything on his profile......and for someone to immediately start attacking him about something on his profile was totally unwarranted.....and why anyone else felt the need to jump in and have a go is beyond me. I'm with swingmates on this....I found the whole thing very sad."

chezza hun ur right it was appalling an

ppl were happy 2 jump in an join the

attacking..hope the guy didnt take

notice of them an just laughs it off

as there r some nice genuine ppl in

the forums xxx

I'm so glad to see a post like this!!!

About a week or so ago, I defended a guy on one of these postings as I thought he got a huge amount abuse for absolutely no reason at all. All he asked was why he wasn't getting much in the way of response to his profile and as much as I respect the fact that there are a lot of these posts and some people get fed up reading them, the treatment he got from some of the initial replies was astonishing!! I guess its just individual being idiots as when I defended him, they turned on me saying I 'should get down from the moral highground and they were fed up reading posts like that!" My suggestion of stopping reading them obviously didn't go down too well!!

I decided to limit my forum posting since then

lets hope the OP sees this thread and realise's that the attack and comments made where not shared by the majority. i sincerly hope he does read it and ventures back to the forum and gets to know us all.

thanks Rugby for the thread perhaps it will now encourage others to start posting.

"lets hope the OP sees this thread and realise's that the attack and comments made where not shared by the majority. i sincerly hope he does read it and ventures back to the forum and gets to know us all.

thanks Rugby for the thread perhaps it will now encourage others to start posting."

Here, Here!! I didn't see the thread last night but being given a bit of verbal abuse within the first few weeks of being a member about 18 months ago made me decide FAB wasn't for me and promptly left the site. Gave it a second chance and glad I did but it made me think, how many other people have got that kind of reaction and just though, nah, its not worth it and dropped off the site.

well well this smacks of something that happened to me not so long ago.i asked a question and got attacked by everyone in the forums.personal insulting remarks were made.thats why i,ve blocked those people,you know who you are,and thats why i never post in the forums anymore.this being the exception to have my say about the close knit society in here.bullies.

being new on here my self,the forums are a great way for us i should say to learn a little more about swinging,by people commenting on the forums we put on,the same goes for the rest of the people on here,as for the spelling well i just have to laugh at that a big pmsl,to many mr&mrs perfect on here i'm thinking,as long as you know what people are typing who cares,why is a big issue,i really hope this doesn't put people off putting forums on,that would be a big shame..as for the sigle uy being ripped into over that fact he was married..omg people should just mind there own buissness,if you got a problem with married men being on here as a single guy,it's simple don't contact him!!!!!!

so come on guys and girls keep the forums going peronally i love them,great to get people apinions on well lots of different subjects..xx

as for the fab police mark me out of ten on this i'll collect my spelling mistakes at the end of the day lol

get a life for ******* sake

there are rules ???????

ooooops

birmingham

"A guy asked a question on forums and got totally slated because of his profile and spelling."

I'm pleased I missed it

all over the place

"lets hope the OP sees this thread and realise's that the attack and comments made where not shared by the majority. i sincerly hope he does read it and ventures back to the forum and gets to know us all.

thanks Rugby for the thread perhaps it will now encourage others to start posting.

Here, Here!! I didn't see the thread last night but being given a bit of verbal abuse within the first few weeks of being a member about 18 months ago made me decide FAB wasn't for me and promptly left the site. Gave it a second chance and glad I did but it made me think, how many other people have got that kind of reaction and just though, nah, its not worth it and dropped off the site."

A lot more than you think apparently ,it seems to me quite a few people are not happy with this style of unprovoked attack and snide comments from some individuals ,i don't know who they are, as i said i did not see the thread but this is not a isolated incident obviously ...once again well done to the mod and to those who have spoken up

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

no one come to say sorry yet? i guess in a few days we will have i am very sorry thread like normaaaaaaaaaaal lol

"no one come to say sorry yet? i guess in a few days we will have i am very sorry thread like normaaaaaaaaaaal lol "

You reckon

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

im very pleased 2 c this thread.. i did read all the comments made yesterday and they were uncalled for with lots of personnel attacks.

warrington

"no one come to say sorry yet? i guess in a few days we will have i am very sorry thread like normaaaaaaaaaaal lol

You reckon "

highly unlikely....mind you from the lack of posts by the people who were the most vitriolic on the tits thread I'm guessing that the mods have acted appropriately and some bans have been issued.

Maybe if that happened everytime someone made unprovoked personal attacks, then the forums may get back to being happier and new people wouldn't be so afraid to jump in and start/contribute to threads. There are many many lurkers who are avid readers...and I'm sure they are put off actively joining in because of such behaviour.

cheeza hun i do hope some bans were taken

i was ashamed 2 be honest at how ppl were

acting an i do hope the guy knows all fab

members arent the same..an i have notice

lack of responds by the people

who were the most vitriolic on the tits thread

xxxxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" There are many many lurkers who are avid readers...and I'm sure they are put off actively joining in because of such behaviour."
would have to agree with this , ya hit the nail on the head..i didnt see the thread in question, but nastiness will put off potential new posters

what have we missed? has the thread in question been removed then

"what have we missed? has the thread in question been removed then "

hopefully yea its been removed xx

Torquay

It's simply down to certain members trying to impose their own swinging ideals on others, we all have personal preferences regarding our individual swinging lives and that's to be expected.

But to attempt to put yourself up as the 'Perfect Swinger' and dictate to others who don't fit in with your ideals is just ridiculous.

Those bloody forum cliques/cliquetes again eh.

Bullies the lot of ya.

I didn't see the thread but joking aside, there is some shite attitudes towards newbies not knowing their way around at times.

Newbies are encouraged to post then often when they do their thread is ignored or they are abused, some people just need to pull their head back out of their arse.

warrington

The worst part about the thread was the the op hadn't made any reference to his own profile...but the very first person to post to the thread dragged personal information about the op's profile in and set it up for public discussion....and to me this is totally unacceptable.

"The worst part about the thread was the the op hadn't made any reference to his own profile...but the very first person to post to the thread dragged personal information about the op's profile in and set it up for public discussion....and to me this is totally unacceptable."

Whoever that was should be banned from posting for a length of time, it's basically a personal attack.

By *iggerLuvWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Too scared to post anything much on here some people can be mean.

"Sorry I meant the forum in general not this paticular thread which I think is a very good one and I am pleased to see that all posters to this thread agree that personnel attacks are cruel. Restores my faith in nice posters "

I like nice posters, I even did a thread on it, the lady tennis player seemed the most popular

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Of course, I suppose if you wanna know who the sinners were of the usual posters... They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!

I just hope the bullying will stop! So what if someone can't spell as good as others? We all make mistakes!

We could have made a very big mistake a few years ago if we were that judgemental about the way a profile and email were written... The email was full of spelling errors and so was the profile, but they sounded nice and we met them... Been great mates ever since and the bonkin is stonkin!

Both of our mates have learning difficulties, and have had so many "thanks but no thanks" mails.

To the op of "tits".. Don't let it put you off. Most on here are lovely people and you have a place if you want it. Oh, and I like any tits at all!!!

"Of course, I suppose if you wanna know who the sinners were of the usual posters... They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!"

Well now I need to post so poeple don't think I'm a bully! Just thought that Rugby had said all that was needed

"Of course, I suppose if you wanna know who the sinners were of the usual posters... They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!

Well now I need to post so poeple don't think I'm a bully! Just thought that Rugby had said all that was needed "

Funny that, yours was the first name that popped into my head after the claim they haven't posted here.

"Of course, I suppose if you wanna know who the sinners were of the usual posters... They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!

Well now I need to post so poeple don't think I'm a bully! Just thought that Rugby had said all that was needed

Funny that, yours was the first name that popped into my head after the claim they haven't posted here. "

Aww, it's nice that you think of me!

Funny that, yours was the first name that popped into my head after the claim they haven't posted here.

Aww, it's nice that you think of me! "

Oh I do, I do.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I did comment on the thread, but in a flipant way and not nastily (in my opinion)

For once, I wasn't a main perpetrator.

However, reading this, I realise that some people may think that my opinions are given in a threatening way. I will try and remedy that.

But, (and not defending what went on), hardened forumites see certain threads running over and over and over again. They see swingers, swingles, marrieds, non marrieds, fuckbuddies and those that are 'playing away'. They see 'whats wrong with my profile?' 'Why can't I get a meet?' and the famous 'Why can't people reply?' constantly.

The majority (and I'm probably generalising here) don't class cheating males as swingers, they see them as cheats, and yes, sometimes they get carried away with an 'holier than thou' attitude (I know I certainly have in the past)........ but I don't suspect for one minute that they are real bullies, they are actually expressing opinions formed by bad experiences and an 'oh god not again' attitude.

What went on on the 'tits' thread was too much, which is why I didn't post more than one flipant comment but it does possibly show that people are just plain fed up of the same old shite, time after time after time.

It maybe time for Admin, when they have time, to put up some stickies with regards to the repeated threads, and make a list of subjects that are deemed unacceptable. With possibly the option to only view the stickies the first couple of times someone logs onto the forums.

I don't really know, I certainly don't have all the answers.....

But I will say this..... what went on yesterday was unacceptable, if I personally caused any harm then I apologise. And I say that because I also have people who try and bully me, one in particular at the moment who seems to take great delight in trying to humiliate and degrade me.......... and it ain't nice. In PM I can block and report for abuse, on the forums it's open season.

So, for all those who went over the top yesterday, just think before you post, next time it may be you who is slated and humiliated.

Good post Maddie,

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No matter what the subject is, there is no justification to abuse people and abuse isn't tolerated.

Torquay

The thing is there are new people joining all the time and they have the same rights as members who have been on here for years, they will post threads that they think are new, it is surely up to the 'regulars' to show a little patience and ignore these new threads if they cover old ground?

New members on here, and even in clubs, will ask stupid arse questions, that's just a fact of life.

It's how they are received by the 'regulars' that is all important, for many this is their first dabble in the world of swinging and they need to be shown respect and support by those who have been in the scene for some time.

You may be an old hand on here but if you were to join another site tomorrow I am sure you would expect to be treated with respect and patience by the regulars on there?

What went on yesterday had nothing to do with repeat threads,the OP didnt ask anything about his profile,he simply tried to get a thread going about tits but he had his personal life and his spelling ripped to bits.

leeds

I hope the OP reads this thread and sees that there are some really nice people on here. This is the first time I have ever posted more than 1 or 2 posts as I have been abused on here also. I made a comment about fake couples( well a rant really lol) and the next moment my profile was ripped and I was told I was asking for trouble. I did try to hold my own but they ganged up on me and the thread was binned. I hope all who were a part of yesterdays abuse feel so ashamed of themselves they leave the forum for a while and let the rest of us worried posters have nice non abusive threads to chat amongst.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

".... its why i dont bother posting any longer,just piss myself laffing at wishy,polos and grannies dry comments .

"

Is that the new excuse for leaving those wet patches

warrington

".... its why i dont bother posting any longer,just piss myself laffing at wishy,polos and grannies dry comments .

Is that the new excuse for leaving those wet patches "

No...the wet patches are more to do with techniques....

Cyprus

"No matter what the subject is, there is no justification to abuse people and abuse isn't tolerated.

"

You are quite right Rugby, there is no justification for abuse on here..... I know, I have been abused myself in a very sarcastic and degrading way and those posts were pulled because I asked for them to be pulled...... and I have been an abuser in the past (although I have tried to mellow off a bit)

I wasn't trying to defend anyone, just trying to give another viewpoint.

The subject of married people playing away will always be emotive and unfortunately, anyone who admits to being married and cheating is always going to be subjected to ridicule and a 'nastier' side to the forums.

However, regardless of the subject of a thread, anyone who posts who isn't, in the eyes of a majority' a proper swinger, will always come in for some flack.

I'm not saying it's right but whilst we still have free speech in this country, it IS allowed. Defamation, abuse and cyber bullying is NOT allowed.

If someone were to say "Hi I'm married and my wife doesn't know" then we are, by law, allowed to have an opinion. We are also allowed to saying something along the lines of "We don't agree with you swinging as you are dishonest and you think swinging is an easy way to get a quick fuck"..........

What we are NOT allowed to say is "you moronic waste of space, p*ss off out of our space and die" (that sort of thing)

Long term forumites have seen the best and the worst of people and others have seen the best and worse of us. We cry when someone is heartbroken, we laugh when something is funny and we cheer when there is a celebration. We come together to raise money for charity and we party until are fannies hurt! We don't discourage newbies, we just get fed up of the 'perceived' moronic questions

It doesn't mean we are bad people, it means are are bad at expressing our opinions in a polite and tactful way.... something I think alot of us will try and rectify.

We were all new to the forums once and I think we forget that, abit like getting pissy behind a learner driver. We forget what it was like to try and integrate ourselves into a bunch of nutters who obviously know each other on some level.

We all need to learn to be a little more tolerant, we all need to learn to forgive a little quicker and we all need to learn that just because something written in a thread may piss us off/come across as stupid/be something we don't agree with......... it, in the eye of the poster, is a valid question/post.

I say let it rest, I think a lesson has been learnt by all today.

leeds

Well done _adchick!!!

I congratulate you on being big enough to admit you have been wrong in the past. I think that anyone who can post such a well thought out reply in which you admit fault is indeed a good person at heart.

Please accept my virtual hand of friendship and I hope we can have a good chat on the forums sometime.

J xxx

well what can I say. this thread has suceeded in bringing people who sometimes dont post out of the woodwork. it has also brought out many regulars out in force to respond to what happened. opinions will always differ on forums. but this thread has in many ways united alot of people on a common vein. it has also made many people be aware of newbies. all in all, perhaps a lot of good has come from it.

just waiting for the OP of the orignal thread to read it and hopefully re evaluate his view of this site, forums, and the swingers on it.

Cyprus

"Well done _adchick!!!

I congratulate you on being big enough to admit you have been wrong in the past. I think that anyone who can post such a well thought out reply in which you admit fault is indeed a good person at heart.

Please accept my virtual hand of friendship and I hope we can have a good chat on the forums sometime.

J xxx

"

Aaawwww........ sod the hand, give us a grope.......

big (((hugs))) from me.

Cyprus

"well what can I say. this thread has suceeded in bringing people who sometimes dont post out of the woodwork. it has also brought out many regulars out in force to respond to what happened. opinions will always differ on forums. but this thread has in many ways united alot of people on a common vein. it has also made many people be aware of newbies. all in all, perhaps a lot of good has come from it.

just waiting for the OP of the orignal thread to read it and hopefully re evaluate his view of this site, forums, and the swingers on it."

Group grope????

leeds

You can grope me anytime huni

J xx

iv followed this with interest, as i did try n stick up for the guy the other day and calm things down! at the end of the day the ones who were most abusive appear to be absent!!

everytime i see a post that i know is goin to have the big black jackboots on i should place a bet would be worth a fortune!!!

i said it yesterday and i say it today, the day the forums are sweet and light the shock will kill me!!!

times the swingin mafia to put it frankly makes me wanna boalk but i suppose they entitled to their opinion too! xx

Groups of grouped gropers groping ??

whoooooooo hoooooooo !!!

The thing I don't get is how people get so worked up on here. Swinging is something that you do for fun and this site is a way to meet like minded people.

The forums are open and people can post what they want, if I see the same post again and again I don't care, it's not like the place is that busy that one line of text will get my knickers in a twist.

If you read the "married" thread you will see that I don't mind sticking up for people, even if the majority are against them. Obviously there is a need for monitoring the forums for indecent/abusive posts. I don't see the harm in a repeat thread, it allows for fresh views and you won't be influenced by what the masses have said before you.

birmingham

"They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!"

just passing bi hi peeps

warrington

"They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!

just passing bi hi peeps "

pmsl...see ya Saturday boys

Cyprus

"Groups of grouped gropers groping ??

whoooooooo hoooooooo !!!

"

Down boy! .

birmingham

"They are Conspicuious by their absence on this thread!

just passing bi hi peeps

pmsl...see ya Saturday boys "

We're looking forward to meeting you chezza you sexi moma!

It was horrible yesterday and thankfully mine was the last comment enquiring why it hadn't been closed.

Personally the OP's marital status wasn't my or anyone elses business it was his thread saying big tits should only be on young girls and small perky ones on older women. As an older woman with massive tits I wanted to question this but it became apparent the OP was forgotten for personal attack.

It's very common here sadly

"It was horrible yesterday and thankfully mine was the last comment enquiring why it hadn't been closed.

Personally the OP's marital status wasn't my or anyone elses business it was his thread saying big tits should only be on young girls and small perky ones on older women. As an older woman with massive tits I wanted to question this but it became apparent the OP was forgotten for personal attack.

It's very common here sadly "

ok sassy go to chat room and get em out and i will give a pussy verdict

"well what can I say. this thread has suceeded in bringing people who sometimes dont post out of the woodwork. it has also brought out many regulars out in force to respond to what happened. opinions will always differ on forums. but this thread has in many ways united alot of people on a common vein. it has also made many people be aware of newbies. all in all, perhaps a lot of good has come from it.

just waiting for the OP of the orignal thread to read it and hopefully re evaluate his view of this site, forums, and the swingers on it.

Group grope???? "

grope rite back at cha

I did post in the "tits" thread but i think mine was more fun than attack ?

I cant honestly remember ?

But..........

If it was anything derogatory or insulting etc.

I humbly apologise to the op.

Cyprus

"It was horrible yesterday and thankfully mine was the last comment enquiring why it hadn't been closed.

It's very common here sadly "

Indeed it is. Unfortunately, someone writes a thread with a 'hidden' attack, people respond and attack back. The original poster seems to be forgotten in the furore that follows.

Yesterday was unwarranted and possibly the worst I have seen since the forums started......... however, if you look at it from the females point of view, it was perhaps not suprising that the thread decended into chaos.

The gentleman in question did make a statement that would have pissed off a variety of women but at the end of the day, he didn't deserve what 'got chucked back'

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just to clarify....the thread only turned into chaos because he got personally attacked, not because any women were offended by his question about tits.

"Just to clarify....the thread only turned into chaos because he got personally attacked, not because any women were offended by his question about tits."

Personally speaking I think he had a valid point... big tits do look better on younger women and smaller (and so still perky) tits to look better on older women... I know my tits look better when I was 21. It’s not necessarily what most of us want to hear (and certainly isn’t a great chat-up line lol) but in many cases it is still true nevertheless. I’m sure we all have things which looked better when we were younger… it doesn’t mean they are useless and without any appeal now.

Cyprus

"Just to clarify....the thread only turned into chaos because he got personally attacked, not because any women were offended by his question about tits.

Personally speaking I think he had a valid point... big tits do look better on younger women and smaller (and so still perky) tits to look better on older women... I know my tits look better when I was 21. It’s not necessarily what most of us want to hear (and certainly isn’t a great chat-up line lol) but in many cases it is still true nevertheless. I’m sure we all have things which looked better when we were younger… it doesn’t mean they are useless and without any appeal now."

Everything looked better on me when I was 21.........

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Just to clarify....the thread only turned into chaos because he got personally attacked, not because any women were offended by his question about tits.

Personally speaking I think he had a valid point... big tits do look better on younger women and smaller (and so still perky) tits to look better on older women... I know my tits look better when I was 21. It’s not necessarily what most of us want to hear (and certainly isn’t a great chat-up line lol) but in many cases it is still true nevertheless. I’m sure we all have things which looked better when we were younger… it doesn’t mean they are useless and without any appeal now."

I would totally agree but point out tits don't look good on a bloke unless they are attached to a woman.

birmingham

"Everything looked better on me when I was 21......... "

We'll give a full & frank report on Saturday

The biggest "young" tits I have seen recently have mostly been ~~~~~~

wearing Scotland football strips

Cyprus

"Everything looked better on me when I was 21.........

We'll give a full & frank report on Saturday "

I won't be telling you two any of my secrets ........... I can see the headline now.......

"New bicylce parking space found at Maddies arse....." by BOGOF

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ooooooooo that could be getting you in trubble plums !!! lol

And _ig bad, you look like something out of the flintstones.......you got a big club?

"ooooooooo that could be getting you in trubble plums !!! lol

And _ig bad, you look like something out of the flintstones.......you got a big club?"

Its my new look and took ages to weave in. Yabbba dabba dooo! I don't do the bare foot look though

birmingham

""New bicylce parking space found at Maddies arse....." by BOGOF "

lol xx

"ooooooooo that could be getting you in trubble plums !!! lol

And _ig bad, you look like something out of the flintstones.......you got a big club?

Its my new look and took ages to weave in. Yabbba dabba dooo! I don't do the bare foot look though "

Please don't start using the chat-up line... "I can be your Fred Flintstone and make your Bed-Rock" ....

warrington

Indeed...as I recall not a single person, male or female, commented that the thread subject was offensive. The op made a statement about his preferences...ie he liked huge tits on younger women and prefered older women to have small and pert.

I would class myself as an older woman (now 50 - omg how did that happen )

and as anyone can see from my avatar I have humungous breasts. I get a lot of comments about the size of my tits but it's very rare I find any of the comments offensive....and thats not to say that everyone loves them, nor would I expect them to. I'm just making the point that even though I didn't fit in with what the op regareded as preferable, I didn't have any issue at all with the subject of his post..... why on earth should anyone take someone elses preferences as a personal insult.

The problem with the thread was that some people chose to make a personal attack on the op because of his profile content.....which to my mind is the equivalent of naming and shaming. He didn't bring any personal information into the thread whatsoever....someone else did that and attacked and then others joined in.

I take your point Maddie that there have been other times when someone has started a thread with an obvious "hidden agenda" but this was not the situation with the tits thread.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... you have a meet on a sunday night... and it seems like i missed something akin to world war 3 (those of you taking bets i may have been involved... sorry... hand ya fivers over!!!)

so... what did I miss (cliff-notes version)

okay.. in seriousness.. we were all new once and sometimes I think we have to take a step back and remember that... however there is a nice way of point people in the direction of pervious conversations and basically ripping people to bits...

the longer I have been here the more I do like the suggestion of some sort of FAQ section.. only because the search function here isn't the best (sorry owners but its a nightmare)

I have suggested having "stickies" for FAQs in the forums before, and still believe it would be a good idea to have them.

I have to admit it always annoys me when people attack others for playing away, ok i myself do not agree with it and i would never meet a guy who was playing away.....however, what other people do is none of my buisness and theres nowhere at all that says men/women who cheat cant be swingers or that they are not welcome on this site, or any other swingers site i have used for that matter

its an adult site after all, if you read someone profile and dont like any part of it, so long as they are not breaking the AUPs, do the adult thing and shut the profile and quietly move on

all over the place

"I have to admit it always annoys me when people attack others for playing away, ok i myself do not agree with it and i would never meet a guy who was playing away.....however, what other people do is none of my buisness and theres nowhere at all that says men/women who cheat cant be swingers or that they are not welcome on this site, or any other swingers site i have used for that matter

its an adult site after all, if you read someone profile and dont like any part of it, so long as they are not breaking the AUPs, do the adult thing and shut the profile and quietly move on "

I totally agree ,someone i know was shredded on this forum a few weeks back for "owning" up to playing away and trying to defend someone else under the cosh,with what i can only describe as a religious fervour by some individuals.

There are many situations where a person doing this is doing it for honourable reasons,people need to be less judgemental on here and be aware of that,even when i pmed the individuals to say lay off you dont know the full situation, they still got stuck in and made accusations via pm to the person concerned,still its good fun for them and breaks up an often dull boring day eh !!!!.

These attacks on people are often based on untruths, misinformation,half truths and downright malicious untruths.

Unless your walking the same route as someone else you know nothing of there situation,feelings or the rational for their decisions.

To the op of the tits thread ..dont give these people a second thought mate ,post with good faith and the good,decent people on here will respond i am sure.

here endeth the lesson and back to the shadows....

finger licking good

"I have to admit it always annoys me when people attack others for playing away, ok i myself do not agree with it and i would never meet a guy who was playing away.....however, what other people do is none of my buisness and theres nowhere at all that says men/women who cheat cant be swingers or that they are not welcome on this site, or any other swingers site i have used for that matter

its an adult site after all, if you read someone profile and dont like any part of it, so long as they are not breaking the AUPs, do the adult thing and shut the profile and quietly move on

I totally agree ,someone i know was shredded on this forum a few weeks back for "owning" up to playing away and trying to defend someone else under the cosh,with what i can only describe as a religious fervour by some individuals.

There are many situations where a person doing this is doing it for honourable reasons,people need to be less judgemental on here and be aware of that,even when i pmed the individuals to say lay off you dont know the full situation, they still got stuck in and made accusations via pm to the person concerned,still its good fun for them and breaks up an often dull boring day eh !!!!.

These attacks on people are often based on untruths, misinformation,half truths and downright malicious untruths.

Unless your walking the same route as someone else you know nothing of there situation,feelings or the rational for their decisions.

To the op of the tits thread ..dont give these people a second thought mate ,post with good faith and the good,decent people on here will respond i am sure.

"

there is NO valid excuse for cheating.

all over the place

there is NO valid excuse for cheating.

"

your entitled to your opinion ,but i assure you there is.

And the point was if people who wish to put there point across are shot down and torn to shreds before they have chance to explain ....how would you ever know what there reasons are ?

finger licking good

my Dear i would not care about the reasons myself, as i feel there is no 'good enough' reason to have to cheat on someone.

swinging and cheating seems to go in hand these days.

some people just dont know the meaning of love,....

for better for worse in sickness and in health

call me a bitch but in MY books is it ever ok to cheat NO.

and i aint gonna sit and worry about hurting someones feelings, they aint caring about their partners feelings are they, ban me so what,.

i think cheating is WRONG and i am PROUD to say it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Ok this wasn't what the thread was posted for.

The reason I posted the thread is because a person was being attacked and ripped apart about his profile which had nothing at all to do with the subject he had posted.

Having said that....if someone invited comments then they will no doubt get varying opinions.

People who disagree with others playing away are allowed their opinions the same as people who don't care one way or the other.

The only criteria is they do not attack the person.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok this wasn't what the thread was posted for.

The reason I posted the thread is because a person was being attacked and ripped apart about his profile which had nothing at all to do with the subject he had posted.

Having said that....if someone had invited comments about their profile then they will no doubt get varying opinions.

People who disagree with others playing away are allowed their opinions the same as people who don't care one way or the other.

The only criteria is they do not attack the person.

"Ok this wasn't what the thread was posted for.

Having said that....if someone invited comments then they will no doubt get varying opinions.

The only criteria is they do not attack the person."

what she said

There does seem to be a lot of do as I say and not as I do advice often on here. I can think on many thread examples on here I could dig (some by holier than thou posters but antagonists in their own right) up but I think rugby gave some real good advice in the past and that’s “if you don’t like a topic ignore the thread” and its not bad advice at all.

"there is NO valid excuse for cheating.

your entitled to your opinion ,but i assure you there is.

And the point was if people who wish to put there point across are shot down and torn to shreds before they have chance to explain ....how would you ever know what there reasons are ?"

Technically Kitty and others are completely correct, there is no valid reason for anyone to cheat.

The marriage vows, entered into freely by both parties are pretty specific with regards to fidelity or "in sickness and in health" etc etc, so with regards to the vows taken cheating is inexcusable in any circumstance.

If folks choose to skew their own perception of those promises because things in the marriage change further down the line that is a matter for their own conscience but there really is never a VALID excuse for cheating.

Forum Mod

Please note the forum rules before posting:

Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame": If you have a problem with another member, block them and leave feedback using "Report Profile" link on their profile

Don't post phone numbers

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you

Don't promote commercial services or websites: Anyone spamming the forums will be removed from the site

Just bringing this thread back to its original point

Its not a thread about cheating its a thread about forum rules

Could I respectfully suggest that maybe the "Is married and cheating OK?" debate be moved into a thread of its own, I know threads meander around from subject to subject however I think most can imagine this "cheating" debate getting heated and I think that might detract from Rugby's post.

I think in this post there have been more genuine and helpful posts than usually are in here and if it continued as such there may be more willing to read and or contribute.

The "cheating married" debate would probably be better dealt with as a subject in it's own right.

Just a suggestion,

all over the place

"Could I respectfully suggest that maybe the "Is married and cheating OK?" debate be moved into a thread of its own, I know threads meander around from subject to subject however I think most can imagine this "cheating" debate getting heated and I think that might detract from Rugby's post.

I think in this post there have been more genuine and helpful posts than usually are in here and if it continued as such there may be more willing to read and or contribute.

The "cheating married" debate would probably be better dealt with as a subject in it's own right.

Just a suggestion,

"

yeah thats a good idea ,the subject matter was really secondary to the manner in which this person and others, old and new are attacked without provocation often under the banner of a "normal everday thread" ,its a shame it was such a contentious issue which skewed the thread, apologies

and there endeth the first lesson

hehe!!!

"and there endeth the first lesson

hehe!!!"

i concur .poor OP never even got a good debate out of his post.. !!!

[Removed by poster at 02/02/10 15:53:49]

"

Technically Kitty and others are completely correct, there is no valid reason for anyone to cheat.

The marriage vows, entered into freely by both parties are pretty specific with regards to fidelity or "in sickness and in health" etc etc, so with regards to the vows taken cheating is inexcusable in any circumstance.

If folks choose to skew their own perception of those promises because things in the marriage change further down the line that is a matter for their own conscience but there really is never a VALID excuse for cheating."

I've never been quite sure about these sentiments with married couples who meet. Did they not have a bit in the vows about 'and only to you' so are they not on the same side of the fence as the married single? Interesting to hear NICE CIVILISED views.

well start a thread for it then

seemed to have floated off topic here agian

I read that 'tits' post and guess what? I had nothing to say so strolled on by... it can be done.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I thought maybe this might be a good time to remind people of the rules.

Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums is part of those rules and is a requirement to still being able to post.

Contrary to popular belief, that doesn't mean you can badmouth members as long as you don't name them.

Did i miss summat last night then?? xx

I think I may be addicted to swinging so I come on here to put myself off.

"I think I may be addicted to swinging so I come on here to put myself off. "

Lol xx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

THE TITS THREAD!!

Ah, halcyon days - I got my ban on the tits thread!!!

29 weeks, doesnt time fly?

Gah I thought I missed something fun last night, then I realised the OP was 29 weeks ago!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Gah I thought I missed something fun last night, then I realised the OP was 29 weeks ago!"

But STILL gets talked about.

Lol im having today off and have only just got up for a change

Thanks England for pointing the date of the post out as i thought id missed summat last night lol xx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

There's rules?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I might bump this, as when people are starting threads asking a question they are being attacked for what is in their profile.

It isn't allowed."

is it Thursday yet?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums........

Never going to happen, is it?

And, before I get flamed, I dont mean that I will not repect others etc, but that, given the heady mix of human nature, sensitive subject matters, and the difficulty of communicating via the written word, sometimes it's all going to go a bit "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhh" now and again, isnt it?

IMHO, sometimes people need to be cut a little slack if they go off on one on here, after all, "sticks and stones..." etc.

I read this and got such a sense of dejá vu.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums........

Never going to happen, is it?

And, before I get flamed, I dont mean that I will not repect others etc, but that, given the heady mix of human nature, sensitive subject matters, and the difficulty of communicating via the written word, sometimes it's all going to go a bit "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhh" now and again, isnt it?

IMHO, sometimes people need to be cut a little slack if they go off on one on here, after all, "sticks and stones..." etc."

Admin make the rules, I am just reminding people of them.

They don't want a free for all so ask for repsect of other users.....which as adults surely we can all give out.

I have been bullied on here,so its one of those things,we all have opinions that others don't like but when your start slating someones profile for no reason and being very nasty then thats bullying,the bullies know who they are,and I will keep fighting

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I have been bullied on here,so its one of those things,we all have opinions that others don't like but when your start slating someones profile for no reason and being very nasty then thats bullying,the bullies know who they are,and I will keep fighting"

I thought the site was for spreading the "luv" and not for fighting?

Just walk away! And breathe!

Your having a laugh

Tayside

"Your having a laugh "

Who me?

Having a laugh is much better than fighting though, is it not?

I havent read this thread before but am glad its been resurrected as its something we do all need reminding of at times.

All of us can get carried away - I know I do at times.

I have seen threads put up and then the OP's profile picked to pieces. I also dont think its right to look through other peoples verifications and from there, go onto their profiles and pick through them - thats so unnecessary. if you have an intention to ask those involved to play with you then thats all fair and dandy, but not to try and catch people out and then post it, alluding to what youve found out publicly.

Ive seen people post things like, "you've got wont meet smokers on your profile yet youve met and played with smokers" - WTF's that all about

you have to think its a site ..... its the net and its not your life ...... let is pass and think your a better person for not getting nasty back .... you dont have to go down to there level.. Your better people xxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I havent read this thread before but am glad its been resurrected as its something we do all need reminding of at times.

All of us can get carried away - I know I do at times.

I have seen threads put up and then the OP's profile picked to pieces. I also dont think its right to look through other peoples verifications and from there, go onto their profiles and pick through them - thats so unnecessary. if you have an intention to ask those involved to play with you then thats all fair and dandy, but not to try and catch people out and then post it, alluding to what youve found out publicly.

Ive seen people post things like, "you've got wont meet smokers on your profile yet youve met and played with smokers" - WTF's that all about "

i totally agree but lets get some balance here...if something in an OPs profile is great and thats mentioned thats ok? we will never all get along and variety is the spice of life, but like admin states RESPECT is the key thing

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

Respecting other users and not badmouthing anyone on the forums is part of those rules and is a requirement to still being able to post."

there might be a way round it by simply infering that you are insulting and or disrespecting the person in question

an example might be to reply to a post by saying

people who have said things simiallar to that have often been called by others half wited wankers that talk out of there arse holes

those that read the post might well assume you are talking about mr X

but in fact you would not have , and be comfortably within the sites rules

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know what's happened ... I've been drying my hair.

I do find that you can meet people in life who i would class as "born victims", they have a glass half empty mentality, they are usually extremely sensitive and you can often feel like you are walking on egg shells when dealing with them, having said all that bullying of anykind should not be tolerated. Mina xx

"Your having a laugh

Who me?

Having a laugh is much better than fighting though, is it not? "

and there is something else even better

"I do find that you can meet people in life who i would class as "born victims", they have a glass half empty mentality, they are usually extremely sensitive and you can often feel like you are walking on egg shells when dealing with them, having said all that bullying of anykind should not be tolerated. Mina xx"

I agree with you Mina that bullying shouldn't be tolerated by anyone at anytime in anyplace.

Worse still are false accusations. Some cry bully but can never substantiate their claims. In my place of work making false allegations is punishable and rightly so.

Sorry ....forgot to mention...It is slanderous ... libellous. Too easy to brand others and appear a victim when sometimes it's the 'crier' that is dishing out the dirt in the first place.

I couldn't agree more Granny xx

Tayside

"Your having a laugh

Who me?

and there is something else even better "

What would that be? Do tell!

Concur with Granny!

"Your having a laugh

Who me?

What would that be? Do tell! "

cm ere a min and I'll show you

Bloody hell! There are rules?!?!

Tayside

"Your having a laugh

Who me?

What would that be? Do tell!

cm ere a min and I'll show you "

On my way asap x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I take it the Swingers Inquisition crucified the poor chap!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I might bump this incase anyone wants to refresh themselves.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

east cheshire

"."

you just black spotted yourself

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is that like black balled?

Beeston

".

you just black spotted yourself "

*imagines Rugby in a pirate outfit* hhhhmmmmmmmmm

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ooo arrrrrrrrrrr

east cheshire

"Is that like black balled?"

only if the tourniquet is too tight

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Does this mean your'e going to censure everyone in the 'WTF' topic??

Glad I never contributed

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The pic has gone now so no one knows who they were talking about, plus I did mention it on that thread.

Beeston

"The pic has gone now so no one knows who they were talking about, plus I did mention it on that thread."

Yeah I deleted it from my profile....ooops!

» Add a new message to this topic