FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeanu Shuttlworth

Keeanu Shuttlworth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lord knows being a parent is hard and I have made mistakes bringing up my two but they are good, honest and decent people. On fathers day they wrote some words in a card that despite my shortcomings as a father made me realise that on the whole I did a good job. Central to that is a parent always puts the health, safety and well being of their child or children as the major priority in life.

Having just listened to the news report on the death of the two year old, Keeanu Shuttleworth, and the pain and trauma inflicted by those who were born to protect him I am truly lost for words. It seems that this poor mite somehow slipped through the safety net and his two years on this earth were, horrific. I just do not know what you do with his mother and boyfriend by way of an appropriate sentence. Perhaps not sleeping at night knowing what they did may be the torture they meted out. I truly do despair.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

This story had me in tears....

How any parent could do that is beyond me....

Castration with no anesthetic then left in an open room with the signs over the door saying....'i murdered and tortured an innocent child'..... And let the other prisoners do their thing...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was crying when I read it, its natural instinct to protect your young, even the wildest of animals do. Why for god sake can't they give them up for adoption or fostering if they have such little want for the child. I read an article about a little Chinese girl the other week that actually had a warning on it before you read it truelly horrendous

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

That's just horrifying. How anyone can do that to a defenceless child is beyond me.

Makes me wanna go scoop my lad out of his cot and give him a big squeeze and tell him I love him xx

"That's just horrifying. How anyone can do that to a defenceless child is beyond me.

Makes me wanna go scoop my lad out of his cot and give him a big squeeze and tell him I love him xx "

Then do it! And tell him he was born to be adored (by you!)

Mine are grown up and I have called them both to tell them that they are my life!

Kent

"That's just horrifying. How anyone can do that to a defenceless child is beyond me.

Makes me wanna go scoop my lad out of his cot and give him a big squeeze and tell him I love him xx Then do it! And tell him he was born to be adored (by you!)

Mine are grown up and I have called them both to tell them that they are my life!"

Hell no. He'll never go back to bed he's a terrible sleeper as it is. But he's had my undivided attention since 5am and will again tomorrow xx

Makes me wanna go scoop my lad out of his cot and give him a big squeeze and tell him I love him xx Then do it! And tell him he was born to be adored (by you!)

Mine are grown up and I have called them both to tell them that they are my life!

Hell no. He'll never go back to bed he's a terrible sleeper as it is. But he's had my undivided attention since 5am and will again tomorrow xx "

Ha ha ha ha ha ......good point well made!!

The mother got life with a minimum tariff of 18 years. Is that sufficient?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/13 16:53:44]

"The mother got life with a minimum tariff of 18 years. Is that sufficient?"

Only if she spends the 18 years being beaten, every day, with stick so she knows every single day what her son had to endure at her hands.

Kent

Isn't she only 24? So in theory could be out when she's 42 and could still bring another life into the world?? That's not a pleasant thought!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I know it's an unpopular view but it seems to me that kids with 'special' given names, come to an unfortunate end in greater numbers than they should.

"The mother got life with a minimum tariff of 18 years. Is that sufficient?

Only if she spends the 18 years being beaten, every day, with stick so she knows every single day what her son had to endure at her hands."

Really horrific and I hope she rots in hell. This on a day when that bastard Brady has been whinging on again about his rights!

"Really horrific and I hope she rots in hell. This on a day when that bastard Brady has been whinging on again about his rights!"
Seems the mother has had a crappy life and was the victim of abuse being cared for in the care system.

"Really horrific and I hope she rots in hell. This on a day when that bastard Brady has been whinging on again about his rights!Seems the mother has had a crappy life and was the victim of abuse being cared for in the care system."
I read a book called web of violence and still can't understand how someone whose been through it could do it to someone else

"Really horrific and I hope she rots in hell. This on a day when that bastard Brady has been whinging on again about his rights!Seems the mother has had a crappy life and was the victim of abuse being cared for in the care system.I read a book called web of violence and still can't understand how someone whose been through it could do it to someone else"
It does make you think that if she had been through it why carry it on? Its just so sad

On a lighter note two year olds can be irritating lol specially other peoples lol

"Really horrific and I hope she rots in hell. This on a day when that bastard Brady has been whinging on again about his rights!Seems the mother has had a crappy life and was the victim of abuse being cared for in the care system.I read a book called web of violence and still can't understand how someone whose been through it could do it to someone elseIt

does make you think that if she had been through it why carry it on? Its just so sad "

Sadly the cycle of abuse is quite common.

» Add a new message to this topic