FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 10 days together

10 days together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So jay is going to have to spend 10 consecutive days with me. He only has to do it two/three times a year. The reason we work so well together is because we live seperatly. Wonder on which day he is going to throw me into lock ness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure things will be fine

"So jay is going to have to spend 10 consecutive days with me. He only has to do it two/three times a year. The reason we work so well together is because we live seperatly. Wonder on which day he is going to throw me into lock ness "

I really hope you have an amazing time together…..

It’s wonderful place full of magic… oh and midges,,,

So don't forget to take plenty repellent or you get eaten alive especially around the waters edge,,,

"So jay is going to have to spend 10 consecutive days with me. He only has to do it two/three times a year. The reason we work so well together is because we live seperatly. Wonder on which day he is going to throw me into lock ness "

Have a lovely time Karen and if you see Nessie wave from me

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Buy him a kilt!

Wish I only had to spend 10 consecutive days with my partner

Yes, I've been warned about the midges so repellent is on my list of things to buy beforevwebgo. We go on Saturday and I can't wait. Near dorrock? We are staying.

"Buy him a kilt! "
pmsl hes got women's legs

"Yes, I've been warned about the midges so repellent is on my list of things to buy beforevwebgo. We go on Saturday and I can't wait. Near dorrock? We are staying."

Best thing for midges is Avon's Skin So Soft if you can get it before you go.

" Near dorrock? We are staying."

I don't know Dorrock ?....Is it not Dornoch! if so, it a lovely wee place...

" Near dorrock? We are staying.

I don't know Dorrock ?....Is it not Dornoch! if so, it a lovely wee place... "

yes it could well be near steffiner or somewhere I'm terrible with place names. I just know its abit further up than inverness. I really want to go on a boat down the ness

I don't know Dorrock ?....Is it not Dornoch! if so, it a lovely wee place... yes it could well be near steffiner or somewhere I'm terrible with place names. I just know its abit further up than inverness. I really want to go on a boat down the ness"

I don't know that place "Steffiner" .... but if it is Dornoch, it's only about a 40-mile drive just up from Inverness....real easy route straight through,,,,,,,and you’ll be spoilt for choice for boat trips on the Loch, there’s plenty choice,,

I don't know Dorrock ?....Is it not Dornoch! if so, it a lovely wee place... yes it could well be near steffiner or somewhere I'm terrible with place names. I just know its abit further up than inverness. I really want to go on a boat down the ness

I don't know that place "Steffiner" .... but if it is Dornoch, it's only about a 40-mile drive just up from Inverness....real easy route straight through,,,,,,,and you’ll be spoilt for choice for boat trips on the Loch, there’s plenty choice,,

"

I shall report back if I haven't been thrown overboard lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Loch Ness beautiful...hope the weather holds for you!

You may have been warned about the midges, but no one is ever really prepared for them

Good luck.

"Loch Ness beautiful...hope the weather holds for you!

You may have been warned about the midges, but no one is ever really prepared for them "

so if jay doesnt throw me overboard I will be eaten alive. Seriously im going to get dome proper stuff from the chemist

Have a big row with him on the first day then you get 9 days of peace.

Have a brilliant relaxing time.

Karen hope you both have a lovely time - enjoy

If he gets fed-up tell him to drop you off at mine I have a big lockup thats empty.

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Get some Avon skin so soft before you go best midge repellant ever and it's smells nice and good for your skin

"So jay is going to have to spend 10 consecutive days with me. He only has to do it two/three times a year. The reason we work so well together is because we live seperatly. Wonder on which day he is going to throw me into lock ness

If he gets fed-up tell him to drop you off at mine I have a big lockup thats empty. "

don't want to give him any ideas lol

Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lol"
Have you packed your dibbers?

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lolHave you packed your dibbers? "
whats a dibber something for old people knowing you

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lolHave you packed your dibbers? whats a dibber something for old people knowing you"
No a Bingo Pen...I think....

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lolHave you packed your dibbers? whats a dibber something for old people knowing youNo a Bingo Pen...I think.... "

Thats a dabber lol

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lolHave you packed your dibbers? whats a dibber something for old people knowing youNo a Bingo Pen...I think....

Thats a dabber lol "

pmsl she's such a cow to me

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lolHave you packed your dibbers? whats a dibber something for old people knowing youNo a Bingo Pen...I think....

Thats a dabber lol "

Well Im not a Bingoer.....forgive me...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Thats a dabber lol pmsl she's such a cow to me"

I'm actually lovely to you, but the wind has changed when ya want me to start being a cow, let me know......

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

A dibber or dibble is a pointed wooden stick for making holes in the ground

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lol"

That doesn't work against midgies, forget every other biting insect you have ever known, Midgies are in a class of their own (and I grew up in Australia)

If you're over near Loch Ness you don't have too much to fear though, it's the West Coast that gets them bad. I'm currently debating whether I should run the gauntlet and try to cut the grass or have a drink and forget it for the night!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A dibber or dibble is a pointed wooden stick for making holes in the ground"
Well they may be doing a spot of gardening.....

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lol

That doesn't work against midgies, forget every other biting insect you have ever known, Midgies are in a class of their own (and I grew up in Australia)

If you're over near Loch Ness you don't have too much to fear though, it's the West Coast that gets them bad. I'm currently debating whether I should run the gauntlet and try to cut the grass or have a drink and forget it for the night!"

your panicking me now, this was the strongest I could get. Can you have a jab against them

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Wish Jay good luck from me

Thats a dabber lol Well Im not a Bingoer.....forgive me... "

Me neither...hate the game lol

Brigadoon

"Ha ha no midges will get me I've just ordered jungle maximum midge repellant lol

If you're over near Loch Ness you don't have too much to fear though, it's the West Coast that gets them bad. I'm currently debating whether I should run the gauntlet and try to cut the grass or have a drink and forget it for the night!your panicking me now, this was the strongest I could get. Can you have a jab against them"

There's a product called Smidge which is supposed to be the best thing so far in the battle with the Midge. Avon's Skin So Soft was the best but I've heard it has changed. If you're near Loch Ness you should be ok though, it's where I live that they are terrible...and they've just hatched this week!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Diamond....Rosies right...

Dont know why i was thinking Loch Lommond when you said Loch Ness...

Midges are bad on west coast, you should be ok where you are going!

Its not the bites that get you, its the sheer number of them....

"Diamond....Rosies right...

Its not the bites that get you, its the sheer number of them...."

i m sure we will be OK got the stuff now. It won't spoil my holiday

Brigadoon

Its not the bites that get you, its the sheer number of them....i m sure we will be OK got the stuff now. It won't spoil my holiday"

If you do come over to the west coast it's usually ok during the day, especially if there is a good breeze. I just went out into the garden and was chased in by the little bastards but it's still and overcast now (naturally because we've just had 5 glorious days when I was working and now I have 2 days off and it's going to rain, grrrr)

If you're wanting any ideas on where to go and what to see I'll happily play tourist information advisor

TV

Its not the bites that get you, its the sheer number of them....i m sure we will be OK got the stuff now. It won't spoil my holiday

If you do come over to the west coast it's usually ok during the day, especially if there is a good breeze. I just went out into the garden and was chased in by the little bastards but it's still and overcast now (naturally because we've just had 5 glorious days when I was working and now I have 2 days off and it's going to rain, grrrr)

If you're wanting any ideas on where to go and what to see I'll happily play tourist information advisor "

thank you think we have it pretty much sorted, three days where going on train journies, ones a steam train and one is one of Michael portillos journies and where going to Inverness and lock ness

Brigadoon

TV

Its not the bites that get you, its the sheer number of them....i m sure we will be OK got the stuff now. It won't spoil my holiday

If you're wanting any ideas on where to go and what to see I'll happily play tourist information advisor thank you think we have it pretty much sorted, three days where going on train journies, ones a steam train and one is one of Michael portillos journies and where going to Inverness and lock ness"

A lovely place to go on Loch Ness is Ft Augustus, it's at the south end of the loch and on the Caledonian Canal.

There's a steam train that goes from Ft William to Mallaig, it's called The Jacobite and was used in the Harry potter films, is that the one you're going on?

TV

If you're wanting any ideas on where to go and what to see I'll happily play tourist information advisor thank you think we have it pretty much sorted, three days where going on train journies, ones a steam train and one is one of Michael portillos journies and where going to Inverness and lock ness

A lovely place to go on Loch Ness is Ft Augustus, it's at the south end of the loch and on the Caledonian Canal.

There's a steam train that goes from Ft William to Mallaig, it's called The Jacobite and was used in the Harry potter films, is that the one you're going on?"

not sure, just know its a steam train, I will ask jay

Strathsprey steam railway

Brigadoon

I don't know that one but the area is lovely. If you like animals there is a wildlife park in the same area, Highland Wildlife Park, I keep meaning to go there as it looks excellent and they have Scottish Wildcats there.

"I don't know that one but the area is lovely. If you like animals there is a wildlife park in the same area, Highland Wildlife Park, I keep meaning to go there as it looks excellent and they have Scottish Wildcats there."
I shall report back when I get home, thanks for the tips

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't know that one but the area is lovely. If you like animals there is a wildlife park in the same area, Highland Wildlife Park, I keep meaning to go there as it looks excellent and they have Scottish Wildcats there.I shall report back when I get home, thanks for the tips"
Has Jay got his Sporan tidy?

"I don't know that one but the area is lovely. If you like animals there is a wildlife park in the same area, Highland Wildlife Park, I keep meaning to go there as it looks excellent and they have Scottish Wildcats there.I shall report back when I get home, thanks for the tipsHas Jay got his Sporan tidy? "
might buy him a set of bagpipes lol

» Add a new message to this topic