FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out of your league....

Out of your league....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep i think it all the time

Yep I do

yes doesnt mean you cant look though does it. if handsome men want to meet me then i dont worry if they are out of my league, my self esteem isnt that low.

its not all about looks anyway.

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't think anyone is out if anyone's league. I used to really fancy one girl a few years back but once I got to know her she became less attractive because of her personality.... or lack of it. I know it's a cliché but real beauty is within and although looks are the initial thing that attracts us to eachother, what is inside is what seals the deal.

No I don't think anyone is out of my league and I would tell someone else I am out of their league either.

Yes please or no thank you is enough.

"Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league.... "

Sound like reverse psychology to me - did he respond by whipping out a bouquet of flowers and writing you a poem?

I think that too with some ladies and couples

"yes doesnt mean you cant look though does it. if handsome men want to meet me then i dont worry if they are out of my league, my self esteem isnt that low.

its not all about looks anyway."

No I know it's not just about looks but I guess I have an ideal....my self esteem is not that low either...to worry about it I just admire from afar..

"I don't think anyone is out if anyone's league. I used to really fancy one girl a few years back but once I got to know her she became less attractive because of her personality.... or lack of it. I know it's a cliché but real beauty is within and although looks are the initial thing that attracts us to eachother, what is inside is what seals the deal."

"Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league....

Sound like reverse psychology to me - did he respond by whipping out a bouquet of flowers and writing you a poem? "

No he deleted my message it was not on here but on a dating site lol...

"I don't think anyone is out if anyone's league. I used to really fancy one girl a few years back but once I got to know her she became less attractive because of her personality.... or lack of it. I know it's a cliché but real beauty is within and although looks are the initial thing that attracts us to eachother, what is inside is what seals the deal."

Thats very true

I admire from a far and if someone likes me i assume they will say so....im rubbish at first moves.

"I admire from a far and if someone likes me i assume they will say so....im rubbish at first moves.

"

Well I think you are gorgeous lol...x

Like wise hunni x

Personally though I'd be willing to take a shot at most women on here, its much tougher for single males of course due to competition having priced so many of these ladies right out of the market.

"Personally though I'd be willing to take a shot at most women on here, its much tougher for single males of course due to competition having priced so many of these ladies right out of the market."

And so you should...

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I think that all the time but sometimes it turns out that I'm just what they like in a lady

Also crap at first moves too and admire from afar

as a previous poster said i'll admire from afar, perhaps send a friendly message and if i get a response bonus.

baffles me when i get messages saying 'i know your out of my league but just wanted to say..' Think thats guys attempting to bullshit me as being frankly honest im a plain jane.

I have used the term 'out of my league' but only in regards to how a mans physical appearance is. I still do believe that like attracts like (good looking folk date good looking folk etc)

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I dont think along the lines that i am out of someone's league or they are out of mine. I just accept that not everyone is attracted to me.

A good looking woman i know says she goes for 'plain' (her words) guys so that they dont attract attention from her! Bloody cheeky but got to love her thinking!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I think the way people carry themselves leads to others placing them in "leagues" or strata a lot of the time.

I know in real life, there are certain types of women i'd love to approach, but in my head, the scenario of being laughed at all the way out of earshot prevents me from doing so. A lot of the time, its not even down to looks. I just convince myself that they'd want nothing to do with "a guy like me"

So that's an out of my league situation. It can be the same on sites like this one too. Doesn't make me any less confident the other 90% of the time though.

"I think the way people carry themselves leads to others placing them in "leagues" or strata a lot of the time.

I know in real life, there are certain types of women i'd love to approach, but in my head, the scenario of being laughed at all the way out of earshot prevents me from doing so. A lot of the time, its not even down to looks. I just convince myself that they'd want nothing to do with "a guy like me"

So that's an out of my league situation. It can be the same on sites like this one too. Doesn't make me any less confident the other 90% of the time though."

yeah I always tend to think this

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The OP summed it up when she said that it was on a dating site and not FAB. Bit misleading to begin with.

The reality of it is that women are far more 'sought after' on here due to the nature of the site - namely consequence free sex, supposedly. On that basis it appeals to men far more than women, typically.

If the OP put a cheeky bum shot on her profile chances are that it would be in the most fabbed list especially if the profile text said something like 'come and get it boys, I like cock hard and fast......'

Just look at the ratio of guys to couples and especially single females and you get the picture.

If you're after a meaningful, lasting relationship then this probably not the site. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but, it less likely to be the solution. Also, if you have 'self image' issues then perhaps best to give it a wide berth since the the guys you meet here will just want sex, simple as. Chances are they'll also be attached, contrary to what you'll be told to begin with.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

'out of ones league', never...

not compatible or attractive to, yes that happens..

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I admire from a far and if someone likes me i assume they will say so....im rubbish at first moves.

"

how many friggin clues do you wan

Same here

I will message them and talk but i always wait for them to make the move on saying they would like to meet me or something as id feel a twat of tjey said no and were only messaging out of politeness

"Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league.... "

Why are you out of his league?..he could be a monumental asshole.

"The OP summed it up when she said that it was on a dating site and not FAB. Bit misleading to begin with.

The reality of it is that women are far more 'sought after' on here due to the nature of the site - namely consequence free sex, supposedly. On that basis it appeals to men far more than women, typically.

If the OP put a cheeky bum shot on her profile chances are that it would be in the most fabbed list especially if the profile text said something like 'come and get it boys, I like cock hard and fast......'

Just look at the ratio of guys to couples and especially single females and you get the picture.

If you're after a meaningful, lasting relationship then this probably not the site. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but, it less likely to be the solution. Also, if you have 'self image' issues then perhaps best to give it a wide berth since the the guys you meet here will just want sex, simple as. Chances are they'll also be attached, contrary to what you'll be told to begin with.

"

I have no self image issues but thanks for the advice...

I don't normally tell them, gob wide open, normally gives it away that I think there hot as.

Don't believe in leagues. There's folk your attracted to and there's folk you ain't attracted to. Much more simpler.

Manchester

nobodys out of any 1s leage an if someone thinks your not good enough for them then chances are they arnt good enough for you

persanally I can't stand wemem that think there gorgeous. even tho im an ugmo of the first degree im humam I have feelings like "most" an if you think im no good cos of my looks then belive me its not me thats ugly no matter what the mirror says

"as a previous poster said i'll admire from afar, perhaps send a friendly message and if i get a response bonus.

baffles me when i get messages saying 'i know your out of my league but just wanted to say..' Think thats guys attempting to bullshit me as being frankly honest im a plain jane.

I have used the term 'out of my league' but only in regards to how a mans physical appearance is. I still do believe that like attracts like (good looking folk date good looking folk etc)"

You are stunning !!!! As defo nothing plain about you x

"nobodys out of any 1s leage an if someone thinks your not good enough for them then chances are they arnt good enough for you

persanally I can't stand wemem that think there gorgeous. even tho im an ugmo of the first degree im humam I have feelings like "most" an if you think im no good cos of my looks then belive me its not me thats ugly no matter what the mirror says"

Manchester

"Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league....

Why are you out of his league?..he could be a monumental asshole.

"

see thump knows lissen or els

Yes I often think this. There are some very gorgeous men (and women) on here and I truly know I wouldn't be to most of their tastes. However there are others on here how seem to think I'm sexy and cute so in happy lol

I have met a guy a few times who is totally my type but not nessecarily gods gift and gorgeous just my certain type and he clearly thinks I'm below him and out of his league. I do feel a second best choice for him and I'm sure he would rather someone prettier younger and slimmer! Shame cos we are very compatible sex wise, both into certain things and get so turned on instantly together. But I get the impression when I'm gone he regrets it. Needless to say I wot be meeting him again. Don't need anyone to make me feel second best.

And op you are stunning! I'd be surprised if anyone was out of your league

Something i have wondered about............

does it make a difference how you say it?

To my mind if i say " they are out of my league" it means i think they are too good for me,

but i i say "i am out of their league" it sounds like i am saying i am too good for them.

I often think some guys are out of my league but that soon passes and I continue to be just me, if someone likes me, great, if they don't, I never let it get to me. We all have preferences after all.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I look in the mirror the morning after a night on the tiles, I think I'm out of my own league

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"as a previous poster said i'll admire from afar, perhaps send a friendly message and if i get a response bonus.

I have used the term 'out of my league' but only in regards to how a mans physical appearance is. I still do believe that like attracts like (good looking folk date good looking folk etc)"

Cute you shouldn't sell yourself short, your witty, polite and kind. What's not to like, let people choose, beauty starts from with in. As for Jess if most people bothered to get to meet you they be back for more.

If people are only after a toned body and brad Pitt looks that is their choice.

Manchester

"Yes I often think this. There are some very gorgeous men (and women) on here and I truly know I wouldn't be to most of their tastes. However there are others on here how seem to think I'm sexy and cute so in happy lol

I have met a guy a few times who is totally my type but not nessecarily gods gift and gorgeous just my certain type and he clearly thinks I'm below him and out of his league. I do feel a second best choice for him and I'm sure he would rather someone prettier younger and slimmer! Shame cos we are very compatible sex wise, both into certain things and get so turned on instantly together. But I get the impression when I'm gone he regrets it. Needless to say I wot be meeting him again. Don't need anyone to make me feel second best.

And op you are stunning! I'd be surprised if anyone was out of your league "

he sounds like a compleat arse to me.........sorry

Wot on fab? Or in your vanilla life ?

"Yes I often think this. There are some very gorgeous men (and women) on here and I truly know I wouldn't be to most of their tastes. However there are others on here how seem to think I'm sexy and cute so in happy lol

he sounds like a compleat arse to me.........sorry"

Was thinking exactly the same

Toronto

Let me pose a question to you all:

Guys: Would you consider someone like Beyonce out of your league?

Women: Same applies to Brad Pitt.

Feel free to substitute your celebrity of choice in the above.

The point is to consider the type of people they associate themselves with (including meet for casual sex), and their "status". Suddenly, the whole "leagues" thing doesn't seem so far fetched.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Yes, sometimes I do, BUT sometimes I think I am out of people's league.

It's no different to real life, face to face

Yes but I don't tell them, I just click away and look for someone that I might have a chance with

I treat swinging more like a knock-out competition than a league table and although I’m usually eliminated in the early rounds it doesn't cramp my enthusiasm for the game......

I agree op is beautiful and way out my league

Manchester

"When I look in the mirror the morning after a night on the tiles, I think I'm out of my own league "

thats just the stella talking mate

"Let me pose a question to you all:

The point is to consider the type of people they associate themselves with (including meet for casual sex), and their "status". Suddenly, the whole "leagues" thing doesn't seem so far fetched."

Think Angelina Jolie might have something to say

Yeah all the time, dont let it worry me though. But you do realize where you are on the scale

And op you are stunning! I'd be surprised if anyone was out of your league "

He sounds like a knob jockey...

Manchester

The point is to consider the type of people they associate themselves with (including meet for casual sex), and their "status". Suddenly, the whole "leagues" thing doesn't seem so far fetched.

Think Angelina Jolie might have something to say "

fuck it she can join beyonce think they would make 1 hell of a tag team

fuck it she can join beyonce think they would make 1 hell of a tag team "

Now you are talking with little old plain jane me in the middle, hubba hubba

in Lancashire

"I treat swinging more like a knock-out competition than a league table and although I’m usually eliminated in the early rounds it doesn't cramp my enthusiasm for the game...... "

can always play ones joker..

"

I actually find beyonce aggressively unnattractive.

Trust you

ive amazed myself at ho lucky i have been..i know its mainly just sex , I do feel im out of some peoples league when it comes to anything deeper

but for shagging purposes...its not a big deal really

* i say shagging but mean fun n laughs too lol...not really in a holes a goal manner

Looks don't create a league, u can have most handsome guy or prettiest girl but if there personality is awful they are ugly

Manchester

Trust you "

CARDIFF

"Looks don't create a league, u can have most handsome guy or prettiest girl but if there personality is awful they are ugly"

Of course, and I agree, but that's when you KNOW someone, the OP is talking about an initial first assessment based on a dating site photo

Manchester

Now you are talking with little old plain jane me in the middle, hubba hubba "

well who am I to say no cum join the party......nibles are down there ......no down there silly haha

If you think your out of someone's league then your a vain c**t

If you think someone else is out of your, then that's a sign that your self conscious about your own looks

Which to be fair I am lol

"I treat swinging more like a knock-out competition than a league table and although I’m usually eliminated in the early rounds it doesn't cramp my enthusiasm for the game......

can always play ones joker.."

haha.... I keep that coverd with my frock....

well who am I to say no cum join the party......nibles are down there ......no down there silly haha"

Think you need to start an orgy thread

CARDIFF

Hello, being perhaps over analytical here - one of my many failings - if your dating side guy was so handsome, what was he actually DOING on a dating site ? Was the said guy in fact real or actually a 4'6" one eyed, 23 stone Hungarian midget called Boris ?

Also whatever the case, to delete your message without even a : "thanks, appreciate it" is fairly poor showing on a dating site as I would suspect that the average chap is not over inundated with messages on POF or the like.

Its all down to prefences, If he/she, them don't match mine, I don't go there. And yes I've made the first move before

in Lancashire

"I treat swinging more like a knock-out competition than a league table and although I’m usually eliminated in the early rounds it doesn't cramp my enthusiasm for the game......

can always play ones joker..

haha.... I keep that coverd with my frock.... "

thought that was your trump card..

CARDIFF

"If you think your out of someone's league then your a vain c**t

If you think someone else is out of your, then that's a sign that your self conscious about your own looks

Which to be fair I am lol"

I disagree, I DON'T think it's vain to consider you are out of someone's league, was Gwyneth Paltrow being vain when she turned me down for the 72nd time ?

Hello, being perhaps over analytical here - one of my many failings - if your dating side guy was so handsome, what was he actually DOING on a dating site ? Was the said guy in fact real or actually a 4'6" one eyed, 23 stone Hungarian midget called Boris ?"

You sir! Are a legend

Which to be fair I am lol"

Why would a plain jane be a cunt for thinking she is out of someone's league

CARDIFF

Hello, being perhaps over analytical here - one of my many failings - if your dating side guy was so handsome, what was he actually DOING on a dating site ? Was the said guy in fact real or actually a 4'6" one eyed, 23 stone Hungarian midget called Boris ?

You sir! Are a legend"

only in my own mind, lol !!!

Why would a plain jane be a cunt for thinking she is out of someone's league "

Because saying you are out of someone's league is basically saying you think your better than someone.

At least that's how I see it

Lol everyone that replied to my comment he is a total arse! Unfortunately it took me a couple of meets to realise this did hurt my feelings and knock my confidence slightly along with the messages I get about being today to fuck or your not my usual type (young and skinny) but I will close my eyes when you suck my cock! However I'm getting a lot stronger and just laugh at this now. Says more about them then me

CARDIFF

Because saying you are out of someone's league is basically saying you think your better than someone.

At least that's how I see it"

And that's fair enough, I wouldn't dream of trying to invalidate your opinion, I don't consider myself anything special, but surely there are ALWAYS going to be some people that you think : " sorry not for me" based purely on looks, just as there are going to be a percentage that think the same of you ?

I know where you are coming from but I just think it's a factor of human evolution and natural selection and personal taste

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Don't ever think you are out of some ones leauge, you are a lovely lady (love the pics by the way x) who can have anyone.

Looks can some times be deceiving, we work with people ranging from normal/average to stunning beautiful, sometimes the beautiful ones are as sexy as a wet fish where as we can't get enough of the normal/average peeps lol!.

Its his loss not yours if he don't return your message...keep your head up & have fun xx

"Lol everyone that replied to my comment he is a total arse! Unfortunately it took me a couple of meets to realise this did hurt my feelings and knock my confidence slightly along with the messages I get about being today to fuck or your not my usual type (young and skinny) but I will close my eyes when you suck my cock! However I'm getting a lot stronger and just laugh at this now. Says more about them then me "

Arrogant fookwit! You deserve better and good for you for not going back xxxx

CARDIFF

"Lol everyone that replied to my comment he is a total arse! Unfortunately it took me a couple of meets to realise this did hurt my feelings and knock my confidence slightly along with the messages I get about being today to fuck or your not my usual type (young and skinny) but I will close my eyes when you suck my cock! However I'm getting a lot stronger and just laugh at this now. Says more about them then me "

That's not " out of anyone's league ", that's just called "plain fucking rude" pardon my French.

At least that's how I see it"

Bollocks, no I don't at all, I have see a fair few handsome guys this morning whilst perusing and think they wouldn't be interested in me because they are handsome and I, like I said am a plain jane ergo not pretty enough for them

If someone thinks like that guy then, you deserve better

And that's fair enough, I wouldn't dream of trying to invalidate your opinion, I don't consider myself anything special, but surely there are ALWAYS going to be some people that you think : " sorry not for me" based purely on looks, just as there are going to be a percentage that think the same of you ?

I know where you are coming from but I just think it's a factor of human evolution and natural selection and personal taste"

He is actually commenting on my comment, not yours

I see profiles on here all the time but most I wouldn't email b/c I feel that they'd take one look at me and say nope! lol

Mx

well who am I to say no cum join the party......nibles are down there ......no down there silly haha

Think you need to start an orgy thread "

Definitely as I think I have my mojo back

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My self esteem is not low or my ego such that I consider anyone out of my league. This is fantasy, I'm not looking for a husband so I pick, choose and refuse to meet my hedonistic needs.

By *ontystashMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I think nobody should be out off any body's league all tho it does happen tho been there myself but end off the day I am me and if that's not good enough for anyone then they not worth knowing .

I know where you are coming from but I just think it's a factor of human evolution and natural selection and personal taste"

Yeah, I'd see someone I'm not interested in but it's not in any 'League' sort of way, but then again, I'll meet nearlycanyone to be fair

I have no real preference,

CARDIFF

I know where you are coming from but I just think it's a factor of human evolution and natural selection and personal taste

He is actually commenting on my comment, not yours"

Apologies both, for my confusion.

London

Also whatever the case, to delete your message without even a : "thanks, appreciate it" is fairly poor showing on a dating site as I would suspect that the average chap is not over inundated with messages on POF or the like."

That made me chuckle lol x

London

"I think the way people carry themselves leads to others placing them in "leagues" or strata a lot of the time.

So that's an out of my league situation. It can be the same on sites like this one too. Doesn't make me any less confident the other 90% of the time though."

He is actually commenting on my comment, not yours

Apologies both, for my confusion."

You're welcome

London

"The OP summed it up when she said that it was on a dating site and not FAB. Bit misleading to begin with.

"

Spot on!

CARDIFF

"I see profiles on here all the time but most I wouldn't email b/c I feel that they'd take one look at me and say nope! lol

Mx "

I have to say I am quite surprised, ( and no offence intended here at all ), at they way people look at themselves, I can't see EXACTLY what you both look like from your profile, but if your profile was geared towards myself, I would most certainly NOT think about you both that way.

The same for the OP, your profile face photo is fairly small, but nontherless the only thing that would possibly make me NOT message you is your height, and that's my own height that would make me that way NOT yours.

I know this is a bit off topic and perhaps a bit openly blunt but it's what came to my mind.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yes loads out of my league and I have a thing about not mmitering

London

he sounds like a compleat arse to me.........sorry"

Personally if someone's self esteem is so low they allow some bloke of a sex site where there are thousands of respectful men to choose from but pick up a turd, makes them feel like shit, sorry, no sympathy!

"No I don't think anyone is out of my league and I would tell someone else I am out of their league either.

Yes please or no thank you is enough."

It then becomes about they want when it should be about what you both want. Never a good start.

"

Most women are!

"No I don't think anyone is out of my league and I would tell someone else I am out of their league either.

It then becomes about they want when it should be about what you both want. Never a good start.

"

Bloody typo I meant I would not tell someone I was out of their league.

I find people who put others down unattractive.

There have been some really good responses to this post...thank you

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I see profiles on here all the time but most I wouldn't email b/c I feel that they'd take one look at me and say nope! lol

Mx "

I see people say this quite regularly. I don't understand the hesitancy? So they maybe say no, is that such a big issue from behind a keyboard?

Well said i agree with this

Mx

I see people say this quite regularly. I don't understand the hesitancy? So they maybe say no, is that such a big issue from behind a keyboard? "

no, I am my own worst enemy...my husband says I need to "own it" lol

Toronto

Mx

I see people say this quite regularly. I don't understand the hesitancy? So they maybe say no, is that such a big issue from behind a keyboard? "

I think rejection is an issue regardless of the manner in which it is delivered. It is human nature after all.

I will admit to feeling hesitant about contacting someone just because I imagine they would rather meet someone far better looking then myself

Reading through some of these comments, its interesting to see just how many people think a persons 'league' is almost entirely decided by how good-looking they are?

Not making excuses here, but I'm sure most of us are aware that MANY factors play into just what makes a person attractive (sexually, for the sake of this particular site) - intelligence, confidence, wit, empathy, sexual technique...surely a person with such qualities would pretty much qualify as being in anyone's league they so choose to be?

CARDIFF

"Reading through some of these comments, its interesting to see just how many people think a persons 'league' is almost entirely decided by how good-looking they are?

Not making excuses here, but I'm sure most of us are aware that MANY factors play into just what makes a person attractive (sexually, for the sake of this particular site) - intelligence, confidence, wit, empathy, sexual technique...surely a person with such qualities would pretty much qualify as being in anyone's league they so choose to be?"

Yes they do, and I agree with you BUT with the caveat that in reality, dating sites and swinging sites are, by their nature, visualistic, first impression mediums based on the photographs offered for perusal.

I really wonder how many witty, intelligent photographs with no photographs get a message send compared to fairly brief ones with highly desirable images displayed ?

CARDIFF

"Reading through some of these comments, its interesting to see just how many people think a persons 'league' is almost entirely decided by how good-looking they are?

Not making excuses here, but I'm sure most of us are aware that MANY factors play into just what makes a person attractive (sexually, for the sake of this particular site) - intelligence, confidence, wit, empathy, sexual technique...surely a person with such qualities would pretty much qualify as being in anyone's league they so choose to be?

Yes they do, and I agree with you BUT with the caveat that in reality, dating sites and swinging sites are, by their nature, visualistic, first impression mediums based on the photographs offered for perusal.

I really wonder how many witty, intelligent photographs with no photographs get a message send compared to fairly brief ones with highly desirable images displayed ?"

Sorry "profiles" NOT "PHOTOGRAPHS"

fat fingers, small phone buttons, well that's my excuse anyway !

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Don't think in terms of leagues, sometimes I think I may wasting my time but what the hell, sometimes I get lucky, sometimes very lucky!

As an older single bloke, with a beard, It should really be a struggle - wouldn't say i'm getting as much as I'd like, but I'm doing all right

Leagues-shmeagues - take a chance

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

No one is out of my league and vice versa. However, there are people I am not interested in, and, likewise, there are people not interested in me.

I really wonder how many witty, intelligent photographs with no photographs get a message send compared to fairly brief ones with highly desirable images displayed ?"

Ah, but if the person WAS intelligent they'd understand the importance of having photographs in the first place? And of course, they may not be the most staggering handsome/beautiful person out there, but if they had confidence too, then they'd post a face pic of their glowing, brilliant smile, resonating with the self assuredness of a person who always knows how to make their sun shine every morning.

Toronto

Not making excuses here, but I'm sure most of us are aware that MANY factors play into just what makes a person attractive (sexually, for the sake of this particular site) - intelligence, confidence, wit, empathy, sexual technique...surely a person with such qualities would pretty much qualify as being in anyone's league they so choose to be?"

The almost, universal, immediate hook, is based on attraction. And that is almost always determined by an instant decision based on looks. Just the way it is. be it on here or in real life.

Bloody typo I meant I would not tell someone I was out of their league.

I find people who put others down unattractive."

I overlooked the typo because I understood the nature of your statement.

What about when you know you are out of somebody's league and and they still knock you back

"What about when you know you are out of somebody's league and and they still knock you back"

Do you mean being to good for them or not good enough?

he sounds like a compleat arse to me.........sorry

Personally if someone's self esteem is so low they allow some bloke of a sex site where there are thousands of respectful men to choose from but pick up a turd, makes them feel like shit, sorry, no sympathy!"

Wasn't asking for sympathy!!!! Was saying its his issue not mine

Never think that but often hear it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There's no reason not to tell someone they are good looking but there's no need to humiliate yourself in the course of doing so.

No one is out of anyone's league, whatever a 'league' is.

I've wondered how beauties and fuglies get together ..... taste is unique. I don't wonder anymore.

King's Crustacean

"I don't think anyone is out if anyone's league. I used to really fancy one girl a few years back but once I got to know her she became less attractive because of her personality.... or lack of it. I know it's a cliché but real beauty is within and although looks are the initial thing that attracts us to eachother, what is inside is what seals the deal.

Well said i agree with this "

Me too ! Think he's had his softy juice this morning .... xx

"No one is out of my league and vice versa. However, there are people I am not interested in, and, likewise, there are people not interested in me."

I'd shag ya...dont worry

King's Crustacean

Why have you left me out ?

We often get people telling us we are out of their league and its frustrating as all they have seen are a few pics!!

The man I'm with is well out of my league - I pinch myself daily and wait for him to leave

I'm sure you weren't or he wouldn't have met you. You look very nice X

CARDIFF

"Do you think people are out of your league...I saw the most handsome guy and I had to tell him...that he was handsome however I know I am out of his league.... We often get people telling us we are out of their league and its frustrating as all they have seen are a few pics!!"

Nice figure though, I must say !

"The man I'm with is well out of my league - I pinch myself daily and wait for him to leave "

why would he leave??

Because men like variety and one woman is not enough long term for mine

Plus I'm a size 22 and he's gorgeous and fit and will wake up and smell the coffee sooner rather than later!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dont look at people as being in or out of my league - they are just people and if they have enough in common with me then that is great for however long the "relationship" lasts.

"Because men like variety and one woman is not enough long term for mine

Plus I'm a size 22 and he's gorgeous and fit and will wake up and smell the coffee sooner rather than later!"

Its true men do like variety, doesnt matter what size you are though, men who have very slim partners still cheat on them.

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"'out of ones league', never...

not compatible or attractive to, yes that happens.. "

"Why have you left me out ? "

u wanting shagged too? mail me lol

By *msmithWoman  over a year ago

bristol

"Because men like variety and one woman is not enough long term for mine

Plus I'm a size 22 and he's gorgeous and fit and will wake up and smell the coffee sooner rather than later!"

If you think like that, then why not get fit and be hot yourself? but do it for yourself and not for him! Because then he will smell the coffee and will want you!

I'm not fit myself, but am trying to lose weight for myself..

No

But i have had people ask my partners what they were doing with me / what they saw in me (and once or twice in front of me)

So i dont think anyone is out of my league but random strangers evidently do

By *idlands69Man  over a year ago

warwickshire northants

Your not out of his league imsure xx.

I do look at profiles and pics and think "ohhh if only"

If only i had long legs up to my arse....instead i have an arse down to me knees

If only i had lush long locks instead of waking up looking like "ken dods dads dead dog"

If only i had gorgeous looks instead of "a face only a mother could love"

Some guys are extremely beautiful and fit and toned...

But i will keep perving regardless

King's Crustacean

"Why have you left me out ?

u wanting shagged too? mail me lol "

Dear Fucked Off Grapher.

What league are you in ?

Its the difference in Social Classes.

"No

But i have had people ask my partners what they were doing with me / what they saw in me (and once or twice in front of me)

So i dont think anyone is out of my league but random strangers evidently do "

Now that's bloody rude

» Add a new message to this topic