FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You send a message.................

You send a message.................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elkin1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

If you send a message to someone showing an interest is it courtesy for them to reply no thanks/thanks for showing an interest in us or just ignore you whats the right response ignore and be rude or say thanks/no thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends if the other party is interested.

YAWN

"If you send a message to someone showing an interest is it courtesy for them to reply no thanks/thanks for showing an interest in us or just ignore you whats the right response ignore and be rude or say thanks/no thanks "

Deal with it Bro!

There are 80,000 guys on here (single or purporting to be) its a market place.......simples

i just delete the message and block ...

far to many mails to reply to each one , and historically when i have replied and said no thanks, you then get a shitty reply with what is the reason why, now how do they feel when you tell them "sorry i think your ugly, your to fat, to thin, not my type at all etc ." then they reply with some shitty comments back ..

waste of time , just delete and block end of day for me ..

if that makes me rude to them then so be it, , not like I am going to meet them anyway so its irrelevant in the grand scheme of things ..

When i message people and dont get a reply and see a read/delete i just block them so not to waste my time again .

each to their own of dealing ..

been on for over a year as well

There is no right response. Only the response each person sees fit to send.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Admin will probably post their 'cut and paste' answer to this question as they have done umpteen times.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

If I responded no thanks I usually get oh you are a fat slag anyway so...I don't respond lol

"i just delete the message and block ...

far to many mails to reply to each one , and historically when i have replied and said no thanks, you then get a shitty reply with what is the reason why, now how do they feel when you tell them "sorry i think your ugly, your to fat, to thin, not my type at all etc ." then they reply with some shitty comments back ..

waste of time , just delete and block end of day for me ..

if that makes me rude to them then so be it, , not like I am going to meet them anyway so its irrelevant in the grand scheme of things ..

When i message people and dont get a reply and see a read/delete i just block them so not to waste my time again .

each to their own of dealing .. "

Its as they say - no response, IS a response.

Its when they're so inundated with mails that mine doesn't even get read, that annoys me.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"If I responded no thanks I usually get oh you are a fat slag anyway so...I don't respond lol"

Not just me then lol

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Admin will probably post their 'cut and paste' answer to this question as they have done umpteen times."

If people read the site info/FAQs in the first place or looked at the other threads that get started every day about the same thing, admin wouldn't need to do this.

London

Mmm some interesting responses was just a general question love the responses including from Miss Blond "Yawn" obviously a blonde response, like the others " Get over it", I have I aint boverred

"Its as they say - no response, IS a response.

Its when they're so inundated with mails that mine doesn't even get read, that annoys me."

I read all message and will respond to most but more often than not I then get the 'why not' messages back which is just annoying. I don't see why I have to justify myself to anyone. If someone sends a face pic and you say no, isn't it obvious what the reason is? I don't like to be rude to anyone but some men really are desperate too and will ask to meet there and then without even seeing a face pic! Do they really expect me to say 'Yes, here's my address, see you soon'? Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant lol but I've had a few daft requests today as it's bank holiday and I live on the coast - it drives me mad

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Mmm some interesting responses was just a general question love the responses including from Miss Blond "Yawn" obviously a blonde response, like the others " Get over it", I have I aint boverred "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Mmm some interesting responses was just a general question love the responses including from Miss Blond "Yawn" obviously a blonde response, like the others " Get over it", I have I aint boverred "

but bothered enough to have a moan about how others choose to use the site..

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

On the left hand side, at the top of every forum is a bar where you can put in a word(s) to find precious topics.

If you type in No reply, you will find a full page of threads answering this exact question fro just the past few months.

Unfortunately, those that have been on here years have probably seen and answered this kind of thread, thousands of times.

It doesn't take much to have a scoot round the forums/site and find all the answers to your everyday questions, including using the FAQ section.

So excuse those you think are 'blonde' but its old hat

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

But you are boverred..... Or you wouldn't have posted about it

I just usually get deleted lol oh well such is life

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Admin will probably post their 'cut and paste' answer to this question as they have done umpteen times.

If people read the site info/FAQs in the first place or looked at the other threads that get started every day about the same thing, admin wouldn't need to do this."

Absobloodylutely.......

I'm eating a donut, Krispy Kreme mmmmmm

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple  over a year ago

Co Durham

Maybe with your 'attitute' its best people dont respond.

London

Blue it was a tongue in cheek response I assure you obviously your response "Maybe with your 'attitute' its best people dont respond." didn't equate or understand x

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple  over a year ago

Co Durham

A few of must have missed the fact that it was 'tongue in cheek'then.

Glad to hear it was

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I never have the op's problem

I don't send out first messages

"Blue it was a tongue in cheek response I assure you obviously your response "Maybe with your 'attitute' its best people dont respond." didn't equate or understand x "

Oh the old tongue in cheek to try and back track

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Wouldn't it be great if Admin took all these questions that are asked on a daily basis and put the answers in one place so they were easy to find.

It could be called 'The most often asked questions section'

Mind you, that's a bit of a mouthful. How about @Questions people ask lots'?

Nope still to long.

Anybody got any ideas what it could be called

"Wouldn't it be great if Admin took all these questions that are asked on a daily basis and put the answers in one place so they were easy to find.

It could be called 'The most often asked questions section'

Mind you, that's a bit of a mouthful. How about @Questions people ask lots'?

Nope still to long.

Anybody got any ideas what it could be called "

there is right at the bottom of the page in the blue line just look for FAQ

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Wooooosh!

"

Its when they're so inundated with mails that mine doesn't even get read, that annoys me."

Many (and I do this myself) view the profile of the sender before reading a message!

If there's not a chance in hell I'd be interested - what reason would I have to read every message that drops in my inbox? If I can see then sender and there's something in the profile that puts me off, e.g pics, text, or I recognise the username from forum posts I've been less than impressed with, or the subject or first line of the message (which can of course be read without opening!) makes me yawn - I'll delete without reading!

Saves time!!

"

Its when they're so inundated with mails that mine doesn't even get read, that annoys me.

Many (and I do this myself) view the profile of the sender before reading a message!

If there's not a chance in hell I'd be interested - what reason would I have to read every message that drops in my inbox? If I can see then sender and there's something in the profile that puts me off, e.g pics, text, or I recognise the username from forum posts I've been less than impressed with, or the subject or first line of the message (which can of course be read without opening!) makes me yawn - I'll delete without reading!

Saves time!! "

I do this myself. like to check out their veris and public pics if any. I read msgs and reply regardless. If they arent for me then I say a polite no thank you. It takes 2 mins and I always get a nice response. But then msgs are few and far between unless ive been in chatroom or forums and then its just curiosity I think.

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

"If I responded no thanks I usually get oh you are a fat slag anyway so...I don't respond lol"

People who who send rude and nasty messages after been rejected should be kick off site. Everyone gets rejected at some point deal with it .

Sorry think I sent this to you privately by mistake first .

"

Saves time!! "

Uh huh - though nine times out of ten, these women who don't read my mail don't actually look at my profile, and as they'll often have only just joined, I doubt they've yet learned how to use their stealth viewer. So I'll repeat, chances are they have so much mail, mine gets pushed right to the back of her inbox, and never gets read - that annoys me.

"If you send a message to someone showing an interest is it courtesy for them to reply no thanks/thanks for showing an interest in us or just ignore you whats the right response ignore and be rude or say thanks/no thanks "

Jesus Christ answers all messages, friend. Try talking to him?

"

Saves time!!

Uh huh - though nine times out of ten, these women who don't read my mail don't actually look at my profile, and as they'll often have only just joined, I doubt they've yet learned how to use their stealth viewer. So I'll repeat, chances are they have so much mail, mine gets pushed right to the back of her inbox, and never gets read - that annoys me."

As we all know - anyone new to the site is going to attract interest - largely from the section of the site that bulk message and cut and paste as many as possible.

It's no surprise then that someone with an overflowing inbox will delete a large percentage of messages. Maybe worth giving them some time to settle in!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Saves time!! "

This!

"

Saves time!!

Uh huh - though nine times out of ten, these women who don't read my mail don't actually look at my profile, and as they'll often have only just joined, I doubt they've yet learned how to use their stealth viewer. So I'll repeat, chances are they have so much mail, mine gets pushed right to the back of her inbox, and never gets read - that annoys me.

As we all know - anyone new to the site is going to attract interest - largely from the section of the site that bulk message and cut and paste as many as possible.It's no surprise then that someone with an overflowing inbox will delete a large percentage of messages."

Thanks for supporting my original point there.

"

Maybe worth giving them some time to settle in! "

...or block all single males out of frustration as they so often do

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Saves time!!

Uh huh - though nine times out of ten, these women who don't read my mail don't actually look at my profile, and as they'll often have only just joined, I doubt they've yet learned how to use their stealth viewer. So I'll repeat, chances are they have so much mail, mine gets pushed right to the back of her inbox, and never gets read - that annoys me."

When a woman joins every man within 100 mile radius contacts her. When I joined I hadn't time to even put up a pic and I had over 200 in less than an hour.

I was in my late 40s, a bbw and a Domme: a niche market. Think then the volume of mail a 20/30 something, with pneumatic breasts, legs up to her chin, with a "will do anything" profile will get. Of course you're going to be crushed in the stampede!

By *now_white_suicideWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

"

Saves time!! "

I completely agree with that.

And on a second note, as this has happened several times to me even when us women are polite and say no thank you and wish you luck in finding what you are looking for, accept that dont reply because you are offended and angry which re enforces that we made the right decision.

» Add a new message to this topic