FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2 week wait period for Newbies!

2 week wait period for Newbies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 19 hours ago

Greater Manchester

So a couple of weeks ago I returned to Fab after being away for 5+ years, made a new profile etc etc bla bla, I was looking forward to getting involved in the forums! But wait.... New profiles have to wait two weeks before they can join in the forums!!!

So there I was, counting down the days, the hours like an excited kid at Christmas, and today the day has come and....... Bam! Minds completely blank!

This Hello is the grand return

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man 19 hours ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Welcome back 😃😃

By *enrietteandSamCouple 19 hours ago

Staffordshire

There’s a good case for making it 4 weeks.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 19 hours ago

King's Crustacean

Welcome back Custard Cream. You don't look a day older than you did last time you were here.

May you have the best of times.

By *r Black 85Man 19 hours ago

nottingham

"So a couple of weeks ago I returned to Fab after being away for 5+ years, made a new profile etc etc bla bla, I was looking forward to getting involved in the forums! But wait.... New profiles have to wait two weeks before they can join in the forums!!!

So there I was, counting down the days, the hours like an excited kid at Christmas, and today the day has come and....... Bam! Minds completely blank!

This Hello is the grand return "

Celebrate that 🍾🍾🍾🍾😎

By *ittlebirdWoman 19 hours ago

The Big Smoke

Welcome back OP. Its like the Hotel California 😘

By *Silver-Man 19 hours ago

Mold

May the forums be with you🤟

By * F 2018Couple 19 hours ago

shropshire

Welcome back

By *aizyWoman 16 hours ago

west midlands

Hello OP 👋

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 10 hours ago

Greater Manchester

"There’s a good case for making it 4 weeks."

I don't see any good case for making it 4 weeks, let alone it being a good idea for two weeks! Many new profiles get overlooked on this site, for reasons I understand, so it can be difficult getting involved in the site. The forums is a place to get yourself out there and interact with other members. I think it should be the case that you can use the forums straight away or at least a short wait

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 10 hours ago

Greater Manchester

"Hello OP 👋"

Hello Daisy! 👋🏼

By *eliWoman 9 hours ago

"There’s a good case for making it 4 weeks.

I don't see any good case for making it 4 weeks, let alone it being a good idea for two weeks! Many new profiles get overlooked on this site, for reasons I understand, so it can be difficult getting involved in the site. The forums is a place to get yourself out there and interact with other members. I think it should be the case that you can use the forums straight away or at least a short wait"

No because then people will post utter **** (it's too early to swear), disappear and then come back again. Repeat. Or use it to get around bans.

Maybe a week would be better.

Anyway, hello OP!

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 9 hours ago

Lincoln

I don't see any good case for making it 4 weeks, let alone it being a good idea for two weeks! Many new profiles get overlooked on this site, for reasons I understand, so it can be difficult getting involved in the site. The forums is a place to get yourself out there and interact with other members. I think it should be the case that you can use the forums straight away or at least a short wait"

Two weeks *is* a short wait. Picture all the wanking dead who join Fab hungover on a Saturday morning, horny and looking for an instashag. Now imagine that they actually stumble into the forum. Just think about how many (more) inane, horned-up, idiotic threads there would be all over the place 😅 Two weeks is just fine in my opinion, if you can't wait that long just to post, you probably don't have the patience for Fab anyway 😁

LvM

By *eliWoman 9 hours ago

I don't see any good case for making it 4 weeks, let alone it being a good idea for two weeks! Many new profiles get overlooked on this site, for reasons I understand, so it can be difficult getting involved in the site. The forums is a place to get yourself out there and interact with other members. I think it should be the case that you can use the forums straight away or at least a short wait

Two weeks *is* a short wait. Picture all the wanking dead who join Fab hungover on a Saturday morning, horny and looking for an instashag. Now imagine that they actually stumble into the forum. Just think about how many (more) inane, horned-up, idiotic threads there would be all over the place 😅 Two weeks is just fine in my opinion, if you can't wait that long just to post, you probably don't have the patience for Fab anyway 😁

LvM"

You're very wise for such a young man. 🧡

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 9 hours ago

Southampton

Welcome back OP ...Custard Creams are my favourite biscuit ! 😁😉

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 9 hours ago

Lincoln

LvM

You're very wise for such a young man. 🧡"

Flirt 🧡

LvM

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 8 hours ago

Greater Manchester

No because then people will post utter **** (it's too early to swear), disappear and then come back again. Repeat. Or use it to get around bans.

Maybe a week would be better.

Anyway, hello OP! "

Hello!

People post utter shite on here anyway, whether they've been on two days or two years 😂

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 8 hours ago

Greater Manchester

LvM

Whereas I somewhat agree, the forums are already spammed with horny idiots who are long time members, so it makes no difference really

» Add a new message to this topic