FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The art of the Blow Job

The art of the Blow Job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_BrightSpark OP   Man 2 days ago

Barnet

Like nearly all men, I love receiving a blow job. Thing is, I’ve never actually cum from just a blow job alone. It feels amazing but I’ve never managed to get to that where I cum…I’ve reassured partners in the past that they aren’t doing anything wrong and that it feels incredible, but I just haven’t cum from one.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

To be totally honest I get little or nothing from them.

It’s not a technique thing or anything else. I just don’t get much from them and so therefore don’t really need them

Barnet

See I to me it feels amazing and that familiar feeling of me about to cum starts but then it seems to subside. It never actually gets over that point of no return where I feel I’m actually about to cum

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 2 days ago

M20

I’m similar, would add one thing about BJs though. The best come from women who love it rather than women with techniques. Both doesn’t hurt.

Anyone else share this experience?

By *electableicecreamMan 2 days ago

The West

I've met three women in my life that could get me there without any effort from me.

I think dicks are as complicated and individual as any part of a woman and I've found that as I get better at communicating how I like to be touched, the better my experience is.

Barnet

Very true. It’s nice to have a partner that enjoys giving them than one who feels like they’re obligated to do it or has a good technique

Barnet

Very true and noted on the communication front! Good advice!

By *atboynogymMan 2 days ago

kettering

I have had it but also had such an amazing one I cum

By *arla SwingerWoman 2 days ago

Somewhere

I received oral off men when it's either been unpleasant, or bordering on painful.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 days ago

Carlisle usually

I have no doubts about my technique nor am I ever lacking in genuine enthusiasm. I fucking love sucking dick.

There's someone that over a period of about 9 months I've only managed to make cum using only my mouth once, and I was super proud of myself that day. But I don't think that means every other blowjob I've given him was rubbish. He's just not generally wired that way. And that's okay. Just as long as I still get to swallow it when we get there with other methods 💜

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 2 days ago

Second star to the right…

I have some really nice ones where i couldn’t cum but they were enjoyable nonetheless.

I find for me there is a technique which works everytime and it’s a combination of things not just sucking away in the hope I will cum.

If i feel they won’t get offended, i will guide them and they are pleased they get the desired response (as will be the next guy).

I am the same when giving oral to a woman, everyone has their niches and i am happy to be guided in the right direction.

By *oralltherightreasonsCouple 2 days ago

WELLINGBOROUGH

Wife had an ability to make most men come quick via a blowjob, whereas with me it's a longer effort, thankfully she enjoys sucking (well I hope she isn't just saying it)

Barnet

I was a bit hesitant to post about this but I’m glad I did. Now I know that I’m not the only one who has this response to it. Like I said I love the feeling of it and I would love nothing more than to cum from one just once but it doesn’t take away from the pleasure either way.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 2 days ago

S. Herts

A lot of guys don’t cum from a blow job. But I think the sensation and the visuals are still good.

By *inaTitzTV/TS 2 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I must be amazing at blow jobs, because they normally always give me a big load fairly quickly. The only exceptions are in clubs where someone has already cum not too long before and in this case, that's on them, not me

By *ensuallover1000Man 2 days ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

My best tip (if you’ll excuse the crass pun) and as Mika once sang: Relaxxxxx (take easyyyy)

Remove the pressure you place on yourself to ejaculate; rather, simply enjoy the sensation and do not pay mind to how long it may take etc.

Focus solely on the sensation.

Close your eyes (the over-excitement of the visual stimuli may actually in some cases serve to thwart your orgasm).

You may also find it beneficial to have your partner alternate between masturbating you and sucking.

Good luck 😃👍🏻

By *agatoXXXMan 2 days ago

North Haverbrook

I'm not expecting to see this on Sky Arts.

Barnet

Some solid advice on here. Thanks everyon!

By *ornycougaWoman 2 days ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I've never "failed" yet

By *ilverfox for youMan 2 days ago

Hull

Not had a woman good enough as yet !! Needs to be someone who actually loves it !you can sense the difference I think

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 2 days ago

Next Door

Never had anyone say they can't cum from a blow job.

🤷‍♀️

By *ornycougaWoman 2 days ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Not had a woman good enough as yet !! Needs to be someone who actually loves it !you can sense the difference I think "

This is true. I need to know that a guy adores my cunt to get me off. I can see it's the same for guys

By *ipvanwinkieMan 2 days ago

out of town!

It depends. It’s not a goal in itself. I wonder why people can’t just enjoy themselves without putting weird pressures on themselves or their partners?

By *eroLondonMan 2 days ago

Mayfair

She can apply whatever artistic flair to the blowjob. I very much enjoy receiving as much as she enjoys giving...

...but I don't ejaculate from a blowjob and never have done.

By *electableicecreamMan 2 days ago

The West

"It depends. It’s not a goal in itself. I wonder why people can’t just enjoy themselves without putting weird pressures on themselves or their partners? "

Maybe they can enjoy themselves but would simply like to enjoy a new experience and are not putting pressure on themselves or others at all.

By *mf123Man 2 days ago

with one foot out the door

[Removed by poster at 17/09/24 13:16:18]

By *mf123Man 2 days ago

Depends if yhey mistake it for a crunchie

By *mf123Man 2 days ago

"Depends if yhey mistake it for a crunchie"
i give up these finger slips are becoming to much a habit

By *hornyx69Man 2 days ago

down south and up north

I’ve always cum from a blow job so much pleasure

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 days ago

wonderland.

I'd like to think I'm fairly adept at giving a bj... I also confess its my favourite thing to do .. but some guys need more than just a mouth..

Most guys I enjoy getting them off quite quickly with my mouth... yet others ( Mr being one of them) takes me ages.

I am never upset if a guy can't from just oral. It's rare I can cum from just oral so I get it

Cali

By *enrietteandSamCouple 2 days ago

Staffordshire

Sometimes I do.

Sometimes I don’t.

Much depends on the visual and mental stimulation at the time as opposed to technique alone.

For example… I have cum a number of times when receiving oral in foursomes whilst Henriette is ‘busy’ with the other guy and I've heard her making sex noise and looked across to them.

By *ighland couple 99Couple 2 days ago

Inverness

My man always cums from a BJ. I think i enjoy it almost as much as him. Maybe that’s the secret

By *londebiguyMan 2 days ago

Southport

"Like nearly all men, I love receiving a blow job. Thing is, I’ve never actually cum from just a blow job alone. It feels amazing but I’ve never managed to get to that where I cum…I’ve reassured partners in the past that they aren’t doing anything wrong and that it feels incredible, but I just haven’t cum from one.

Has anyone else had this experience? "

Try a glory hole blow job.

Another level entirely

By *asty tatsyMan 2 days ago

london

"I have no doubts about my technique nor am I ever lacking in genuine enthusiasm. I fucking love sucking dick.

There's someone that over a period of about 9 months I've only managed to make cum using only my mouth once, and I was super proud of myself that day. But I don't think that means every other blowjob I've given him was rubbish. He's just not generally wired that way. And that's okay. Just as long as I still get to swallow it when we get there with other methods 💜"

Best thing I have read all day

By *asty tatsyMan 2 days ago

london

Not sure how to answer this one, apart from I have sometimes and I haven’t sometimes. But just because I haven’t doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it, it’s all about the mood and settings I reckon

By *weetkitten65Woman 2 days ago

Halifax

"To be totally honest I get little or nothing from them.

It’s not a technique thing or anything else. I just don’t get much from them and so therefore don’t really need them "

Me too with oral...

I think some people may like the animalistic side to it..

I'd rather be kissed on the lips on my face.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple 2 days ago

manchester

Cammy is incredible at this and when we are with another couple she will be careful not to finish the guy too quickly. She is the only woman that has had me finish from s blowjob alone

By *atricia ParnelWoman 2 days ago

In a town full of colours

I truly believe, you just haven't met your right pair of lips yet. One of my hothusbands couldn't cum from bjs, not even with his wife. 25 years of not being able, to tip over into orgasm from oral, until we met. Keep sifting OP you will get there, someone has the magic touch for you

By *aven.Woman 2 days ago

Not the North West...

I've never cum from a blow job

By *ellinever70Woman 2 days ago

Ayrshire

I like the guys that don't come this way.

I can't be dealing with that gunk in my mouth

By *oiluvfunMan 2 days ago

Penrith

I can count on one hand, the number of times I have cum from receiving a blowjob, and I have two fingers spare The last time was 2017.

It is a nice feeling, receiving that oral pleasure, the visual aspect of your cock in someone’s mouth, them looking you in the eye as they give you that pleasure…….but I just don’t reach that point of ‘no return’, and usually, the woman will either give up, or just want my cock inside her, which isn’t the worst thing in the world obviously…..

I do get tired of hearing “It’s just a line”, when you say you don’t cum from a bj though……

By *unner6969Man 2 days ago

Herts/Bucks

I never believe these forum post when they come along - for me, a blowjob is the most intimate and intense pleasure I can receive from a partner - I have a bigger problem holding myself back, no problem cumming!

So I always assume it is men hoping that some naive woman will say “I give great BJs, you won’t fail with me!” (Nice try, guys).

But maybe I’m wrong and they are genuine?

Contrary to the stereotype, I have had bad ones where women suck too hard, too much teeth, etc. but never felt the inability to communicate and make it better “Gently, faster/slower, oh my God, yes!” That sort of thing.

Maybe I’m just lucky?

By *eroLondonMan 2 days ago

Mayfair

"But maybe I’m wrong and they are genuine?"

Yes, you are wrong.

They are genuine.

I've already said up ⬆️ there that I don't climax from a blow job. That's not a call to arms for Fab's battle-hardened women to beat a path to the door of my cock. ♥️

By *mf123Man 2 days ago

By the end its a jackson pollock

By *unner6969Man 2 days ago

Herts/Bucks

"But maybe I’m wrong and they are genuine?

Yes, you are wrong.

They are genuine.

I've already said up ⬆️ there that I don't climax from a blow job. That's not a call to arms for Fab's battle-hardened women to beat a path to the door of my cock. ♥️"

Yes, I don’t doubt you - that was my point, admittedly, badly phrased. But then there are probably things that quickly release the safety catch on your trigger, which they wouldn’t on mine.

By *oiluvfunMan 2 days ago

Penrith

"I never believe these forum post when they come along - for me, a blowjob is the most intimate and intense pleasure I can receive from a partner - I have a bigger problem holding myself back, no problem cumming!

So I always assume it is men hoping that some naive woman will say “I give great BJs, you won’t fail with me!” (Nice try, guys).

But maybe I’m wrong and they are genuine?"

Yes, you are wrong. We’re not all ‘blessed’ with a hair trigger like you

By *ennifertvayrshireTV/TS 2 days ago

Kilmarnock

Most women give mediocre to terrible bjs

By *elaninMaverickWoman 2 days ago

near Putney Heath

"Most women give mediocre to terrible bjs "

In my defence... I have a small jaw/mouth and it gets tired easily....

I have to use my hand and I find giving a blow job after I've had multiple orgasms easier.....more relaxed mouth, jaw..throat....etc..

I find doing it lying down, sitting etc easier than the old kneel-down technique.

I don't tend to look men in the eyes during sex. That's too emotionally intimate for my autistic brain when I'm trying to stay single.

By *ools1964Man 1 day ago

Swadlincote

Not that bothered about receiving, but love giving.

By *agatoXXXMan 1 day ago

North Haverbrook

"Most women give mediocre to terrible bjs "

You've tried them all, have you?

By *olf BloodbeardMan 1 day ago

Blackpool

I don't get anything from receiving a blowjob, it's even worse when the giver is using their teeth, or just repeatedly bobs their head using just their lips. I, on the other hand, give a really good blowjob. I have even made guys cum from just the blowjob. Maybe I should give lessons.

By *ktartenMan 1 day ago

Edinburgh

Great discussion, I have only rarely come from BJ from all genders!

Good to hear I'm not the only one!

By *hil most chillMan 1 day ago

London & Europe

I used to be like this when I was young and lacked confidence, but in recent years I've really learned to relax and get into the moment, so that if a woman has some skills and patience, and wants me to erupt in her mouth, she can usually get me there

By *eliWoman 1 day ago

Lots of men haven't OP; you're not alone.

I don't think it's down to the art of the blowjob necessarily. It's about so many factors. I've met someone before who couldn't come through oral. Penetrative sex though? A minute or so. We all have different triggers.

This has been really interesting reading!

By *ellhungvweMan 1 day ago

Cheltenham

I love a blowjob and some women are amazing at it but a lot struggle to give a good one in my opinion. Slow it down would be my advice ladies!

By *irty-pairCouple 1 day ago

South Essex

I love them but find it hard to climax. Vixen is one of only a few who can make me cum with her mouth.

By *omethingoranotherMan 1 day ago

near you

Very rare for me to get to climax. In my experience men have been better at giving too on the whole

By *onkoMan 1 day ago

here and there

I'm not a fan of receiving them. Never have been

By *eeshelleTV/TS 1 day ago

Marlow

In my experience having sucked alot of cock over the years, some guys do and some guys don't.

By *ashful_at_firstMan 1 day ago

Canterbury

Pretty much always cum from a BJ, whoever is administering it, don`t quite get how men can`t/don`t!

By *ad NannaWoman 1 day ago

East London

I don't do it to make men cum.

I enjoy the feeling of a penis in my mouth before we have sex.

I don't give blowjobs because they can't be bothered to fuck me

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 1 day ago

chichester

I’m prefer being rimmed and wanked over being sucked. Bliwjibs are ok to mess around to warm up with though

By *r_BrightSpark OP   Man 1 day ago

Barnet

Haha you never know. I loave the experience as a whole, hopefully one day there will be that scenario where it happens!

By *lirty007Woman 1 day ago

norwich

I think of the best things i have ever had in my mouth when i do it ...... and that works . Like licking ON THAT oo god yes MMMMMmmm.

By *ackformore100Man 1 day ago

Tin town

"Like nearly all men, I love receiving a blow job. Thing is, I’ve never actually cum from just a blow job alone. It feels amazing but I’ve never managed to get to that where I cum…I’ve reassured partners in the past that they aren’t doing anything wrong and that it feels incredible, but I just haven’t cum from one.

Has anyone else had this experience? "

Yep. Can't remember when I last came from a bj... Well for that matter can't remember when I last had a bj but... Like em.. Just dont make me come. No harm no foul.

By *hilloutMan 1 day ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Yes, I can always climax from a blow job, especially if the person is enthusiastic and clearly enjoys the act.

Most of the time I can choose when to climax or hold it back which can be fun.

At times it's more pleasurable to finish this way than through intercourse 🔥

By *ememberTheNameMan 1 day ago

barnsley

"I think of the best things i have ever had in my mouth when i do it ...... and that works . Like licking ON THAT oo god yes MMMMMmmm. "

Oooooft this sounds like heaven

LLLLlick it like a lollipop

By *elshnewbies69Couple 1 day ago

cardiff

Love the feeling of blow jobs and always cum from them when it's done enthusiastically and it's hot (Mr)

By *heWelshCoupleCouple 1 day ago

Swansea

Love the feeling and the visuals from a bj. I don’t cum every time. Sometimes it’s there but can’t push past the point

Barnet

That’s exactly it! It’s like not being able to jump that final hurdle and let it all out! lol

By *erfHerder74Man 1 day ago

Greenock

Prefer giving as I rarely cum receiving

By *oiluvfunMan 1 day ago

Penrith

"I never believe these forum post when they come along - for me, a blowjob is the most intimate and intense pleasure I can receive from a partner - I have a bigger problem holding myself back, no problem cumming!

"

I can’t tell how long you have been in here, or read how many veris you have, as your profile is hidden, but I can tell you; the only offers you will receive from a blowjob thread, will be from other men. You would be naive to think any woman would respond to such a challenge, indeed, nothing makes the ‘BJ Queens’ run and hide quite as effectively as a “I never cum from a bj” thread…..

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 1 day ago

A den in the Glen

I don't think you're alone OP. I have never cum from oral alone. I have had some truly amazing blow jobs but think there is probably some form of mental block, exacerbated by the understandable reluctance to spend hours down there trying in (possible) vain.

*And no this isn't that age old ploy to get willing volunteers to be 'the one'.

By *lirty007Woman 1 day ago

norwich

"I think of the best things i have ever had in my mouth when i do it ...... and that works . Like licking ON THAT oo god yes MMMMMmmm.

Oooooft this sounds like heaven

LLLLlick it like a lollipop "

Yes best lollipop i have ever had in my life it work never let me down .

By *urious_male1982Man 1 day ago

aylesbury

Interesting subject

My ex from many years ago wouldn’t give them at first but started to buy only with a condom but wouldn’t ever swallow. When I got with my now wife she liked swallowing and asked to suck me to completion and I really struggled to relax and let go. She got me there in the end. After that I’ve never looked back. She’s 100% the best I’ve ever had

Barnet

Lucky bugger! Hahaha

By *unner6969Man 42 minutes ago

Herts/Bucks

I can’t tell how long you have been in here, or read how many veris you have, as your profile is hidden, but I can tell you; the only offers you will receive from a blowjob thread, will be from other men. You would be naive to think any woman would respond to such a challenge, indeed, nothing makes the ‘BJ Queens’ run and hide quite as effectively as a “I never cum from a bj” thread….. "

Yes, that’s my point, lol

By *ococockMan 35 minutes ago

Newcastle

"I've never "failed" yet "

Without trying to use this as a chat-up or hook- its all down to the "assessment" level you are taking

By *r_BrightSpark OP   Man 28 minutes ago

Barnet

I can understand that for some this would sound like some sort of hook to get someone to say “go on get me to cum then” but I haven’t sent or received any such requests and to be fair the response is mainly from guys who also have the same experience which is what I found reassuring.

If I meet someone and they are able to do it then great! But I don’t need to go searching for it or trying to dupe anyone into doing it either, I’ve been enjoying my self life for this long without it so I don’t need to fret about it happening any time soon. It was nice though to get the same feedback from others around me.

By *endalshaggersCouple 4 minutes ago

Kendal

Absolutely. I've only ever cum once from a BJ which was during a shower and I was extremely horny/it had been a while since I'd cum.

I prefer BJs before and sometimes during sex, I feel as hard as rock and it takes me much much longer to cum after one.

» Add a new message to this topic