FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tips

Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *one_maverick OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

Tips for getting meets as a single guy. I don't get any messages and no replies from winks or messages I put out there. I know this isn't just guaranteed for everyone out there.

I think my profile is good and I have verifications. Just don't know what the issue could be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

Obvious first question: what did you do to get the meets that led to the verifications you do have? Could you not just do...more of that?

Leeds/Bradford

"Obvious first question: what did you do to get the meets that led to the verifications you do have? Could you not just do...more of that?"

Went to a social and messaged someone... First person that actually showed an interest on here really. Wasn't anything to it particularly

By *lowupdollTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Herts

Profile is good as you say, but could it be better? Start there. You are verified both social so think about how you might build on socials rather than cold intros through messages etc.

By *affron40Woman 9 weeks ago

manchester

Have you been to an organised social yet? It’s a good way of meeting lots of people with no pressure

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

It might be an idea to add a few more clothed pictures to your profile to round it off a bit.

Other than that, more socials will probably help. Some people will respond to you and a lot won't, it's just a matter of keeping on and not taking it to heart when you don't get a response.

By *aomilatteCouple 9 weeks ago

Midlands

"Obvious first question: what did you do to get the meets that led to the verifications you do have? Could you not just do...more of that?

Went to a social and messaged someone... First person that actually showed an interest on here really. Wasn't anything to it particularly "

Could you do the same again?

Leeds/Bradford

"Have you been to an organised social yet? It’s a good way of meeting lots of people with no pressure "

It was the eden Leeds social

Leeds/Bradford

"Obvious first question: what did you do to get the meets that led to the verifications you do have? Could you not just do...more of that?

Went to a social and messaged someone... First person that actually showed an interest on here really. Wasn't anything to it particularly

Could you do the same again?"

I have tried but I just keep getting ignored. Also there aren't a tonne of people around me that are my type. My hotlist is full but majority are 20+ miles away

By *adyluck..Woman 9 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

You could try the clubs I find this a good way to meet newbies and increase connections

By *ittlebirdWoman 9 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Chat on the forums. Make friends. Go to organised socials. Have a laugh.

Rinse

Repeat

By *ot scot bunsMan 9 weeks ago

carnoustie

Great question op its not easy being single guy here tips welcomed

By *ondonlad_88Man 9 weeks ago

Best advice is to attend a club or social... be polite and confident.

Good things will happen

By *imply DeeWoman 9 weeks ago

Wherever

Could you do the same again?

I have tried but I just keep getting ignored. Also there aren't a tonne of people around me that are my type. My hotlist is full but majority are 20+ miles away "

Maybe it’s worth widen your search?

By *iker JackMan 9 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I slightly disagree about the whole club thing

As a single male you’ll pay a premium price to get in. Entry does not and should never guarantee any success.

I have always found it best to interact in the forums and:

1. Expect nothing

2. Remain true to yourself

3. Don’t throw any proverbial teddy bears out of the pram

4. Don’t be thirsty

5. Enjoy them

That said the forums are a very small percentage of the site users so just be you

Leeds/Bradford

"I slightly disagree about the whole club thing

As a single male you’ll pay a premium price to get in. Entry does not and should never guarantee any success.

I have always found it best to interact in the forums and:

1. Expect nothing

2. Remain true to yourself

3. Don’t throw any proverbial teddy bears out of the pram

4. Don’t be thirsty

5. Enjoy them

That said the forums are a very small percentage of the site users so just be you "

That's the only thing holding me back about clubs. For not much change out of 50 you get entry and then you've got everything else on top too. Before you know it a 100 is gone.

By *electableicecreamMan 9 weeks ago

The West

I don't do clubs or cold messaging. Social events suit me best and have worked out great.

Messaging is by and large a crap shoot OP. It's not your profile or any kind of a reflection on you.

By *bi HaiveMan 9 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Organised socials, clubs, being able to accomodate and taking time rather than rushing into anything have worked for me.

That and being active in the forums over the years.

Networking is always good and finding a circle of friends is a good way to meet people who will know other people. You'd be surprised how mamy times someone will be interested in finding out more about you because they've heard good things from other friends.

Of course the opposite can be true too......😂😂

By *ucka39Man 9 weeks ago

Newcastle

Constantly use the meet section, putting out meets, without any expectations and maybe the odd one with, be creative in the meet since you get the opportunity to write

Use the chat rooms as well as sticking around in the forums. Something positive could spring up

Good luck

Leeds/Bradford

"Organised socials, clubs, being able to accomodate and taking time rather than rushing into anything have worked for me.

That and being active in the forums over the years.

Networking is always good and finding a circle of friends is a good way to meet people who will know other people. You'd be surprised how mamy times someone will be interested in finding out more about you because they've heard good things from other friends.

Of course the opposite can be true too......😂😂"

I figured that the not being able to accommodate was part of the issue as I know they a lot of people just assume that someone is stepping out

By *weet6Woman 9 weeks ago

East Riding

I've just had a peek and your profile is better than most, pics are good and veris are complimentary, so don't worry about those.

I wonder how you come across in your introductory message? Do you attach a face pic when you write?

Sxx

Leeds/Bradford

"I've just had a peek and your profile is better than most, pics are good and veris are complimentary, so don't worry about those.

I wonder how you come across in your introductory message? Do you attach a face pic when you write?

Sxx"

I do sometimes send a face pic of it says it in the profile. But I don't know anyone so I don't want someone recognising me you know

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 9 weeks ago

manchester

Don’t send unsolicited dick pics

Read the profile

Leeds/Bradford

"Don’t send unsolicited dick pics

Read the profile

"

Don't even have a d pic on my phone... Also I've always read profiles

By *he KakapoMan 9 weeks ago

A nice rock

The only thing I've picked up on is your comment about people being 20miles away.. thats not really that big a barrier is it?

Sometimes just a little more effort is required to achieve what you'd like, like saving up and going to a club if you find the cost high.

As others have said profile and pics are pretty solid compared to alot

Leeds/Bradford

"The only thing I've picked up on is your comment about people being 20miles away.. thats not really that big a barrier is it?

Sometimes just a little more effort is required to achieve what you'd like, like saving up and going to a club if you find the cost high.

As others have said profile and pics are pretty solid compared to alot"

I don't drive so travelling that far is a bit difficult. Plus I have quite a busy life

By *he KakapoMan 9 weeks ago

A nice rock

"The only thing I've picked up on is your comment about people being 20miles away.. thats not really that big a barrier is it?

As others have said profile and pics are pretty solid compared to alot

I don't drive so travelling that far is a bit difficult. Plus I have quite a busy life "

Most people on here have busy lives. Like I the reluctance for that minimum effort is the only thing I could pick up on.

Leeds/Bradford

"

Most people on here have busy lives. Like I the reluctance for that minimum effort is the only thing I could pick up on.

"

Yeah I'm with you. I have thought about trying to set something up for September as I'm in Sheffield for a mates birthday. I also travel to and from Manchester to see friends too

By *ophieslutTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Central

I think your club ideas are good. Otherwise, it's just a case of really studying profiles, to find people who match very well

» Add a new message to this topic