By *lexander195699Man 10 weeks ago

Ashford

"Anyone else here had their time wasted multiple times? X"

Not multiple times. What happenned?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnyJohnMan 10 weeks ago

Doncaster

Yes ... To the point now that i expect everyone to be one until they're not, just saves raising expectations.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

I've been here for 15 years and engaged with thousands of people, I'd guess. There's a much higher prevalence of stupidity and lack of respect, than people who have stood me up and been timewasters.

I take things seriously and drop engagement with people who don't get the basics right

By *armandwet50Couple 10 weeks ago

Far far away

They're very annoying wasting both time and money

By *rivervaderMan 10 weeks ago

bolton

Been to meet a few but they never turn up so annoying

By *arlot o scaraWoman 10 weeks ago

Hell

I’ve been on and off here for almost 10 years and I’ve encountered some people who just want to waste your time, including one recently, but they’re fairly easy to spot with practise

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"I’ve been on and off here for almost 10 years and I’ve encountered some people who just want to waste your time, including one recently, but they’re fairly easy to spot with practise "

Are they the ones covered in glitter?

By *ripfillMan 10 weeks ago

havant

Being in the forum can be a terrible time wasting experience but good fun too !

It’s addictive-

But yes one such very recent experience was an utter time waster oddly enough ..

I really like the idea scarlet of putting glitter in the bed sheets - excellent !

By *ripfillMan 10 weeks ago

havant

Pardon Scarlett phone hiccuped

By *arlot o scaraWoman 10 weeks ago

Hell

"I’ve been on and off here for almost 10 years and I’ve encountered some people who just want to waste your time, including one recently, but they’re fairly easy to spot with practise

Are they the ones covered in glitter? "

They are the ones not covered in glitter

By *alsaman15Man 10 weeks ago

Market Drayton

Yes

"I’ve been on and off here for almost 10 years and I’ve encountered some people who just want to waste your time, including one recently, but they’re fairly easy to spot with practise

Are they the ones covered in glitter?

They are the ones not covered in glitter "

Runs to the cupboard to find the supply of glitter

By *ustme-xMan 10 weeks ago

weymouth

Yes of time wasters… spoils this site, but then the genuine ones more than make up.

By *oelDorianMan 10 weeks ago

vanaheim

A regular occurrence on here

By *oelDorianMan 10 weeks ago

vanaheim

"I’ve been on and off here for almost 10 years and I’ve encountered some people who just want to waste your time, including one recently, but they’re fairly easy to spot with practise "

That’s very true

I would say I’ve been contacted by many that I could class as timewaters.

I wonder though if it’s not that simple for lots. It’s an essentially free site, and without payment it attracts those who perhaps aren’t as committed or those who haven’t thought through the logistics or results from arranging a meet. Reality dawns as the nerves rise and hey bingo, at the last minute they pull out and don’t have the guts to say so.

By *orthern BeardMan 10 weeks ago

Preston

Had a couple of no shows for meets. Not sure why people feel it’s acceptable to waste others time. Would never dream of it

By *akequeen90Couple 10 weeks ago

Sydney

We don't trust online swinger sites now due to the numerous time wasters

By *atricia ParnelWoman 10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Yes. Plenty of Instant gratification hunters on here, which is why I always arrange a social for somewhere I am already going to. Then it really doesn't matter, when he doesn't turn up and a lovely surprise when he does

By *toC Thats MeWoman 10 weeks ago

Sheffield

In the past, yes!

Now, not a chance - I make sure my time is never wasted. Hence just going to clubs these days.

By *ndyLou4UCouple 10 weeks ago

Plymouth

We got a very abusive message accusing us of being time wasters, purely based on the fact that our location changed and we had an extra evening available for play time.....we were on holiday!

At first we were quite offended, then laughed it off haha x

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm not active at the min, I do have people constantly wasting their own time though.

Not reading the first line of my profile and still asking when I am free or if I fancy fun etc.

When I was meeting, I was only messed about once really. He stood me up for a social.

When he rejoined as asked to meet again, I declined.

There are some people who get off on wasting others time unfortunately.

I chat to people for a good while now and that probably cuts down on those looking to get their kicks.

I'd also only meet socially first, somewhere I can have a coffee on my own, if they were to not turn up.

had them talking the talk but don't show two times now

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

I wouldn't say timewasters, the worst that's happened is I've had people chat intensively and then disappear

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 10 weeks ago

Medway

"I wouldn't say timewasters, the worst that's happened is I've had people chat intensively and then disappear "

Yes, this is horrible. Regardless of the reason, I wish people would be better at communicating. It's quite anxiety inducing.

By *_Mr.K_xMan 10 weeks ago

Somewhere between Hades and Narnia

Only once or twice, but both times couldn't really be avoided. Sometimes things happen, but every meet I've had so far has been massively positive.

By *agic johnsonMan 10 weeks ago

morden

Highly disappointing, sometimes it's a kick in the balls , I'm sure there are just fantasists on this site who just love the attention with no real intentions to meet , sad really

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

"I wouldn't say timewasters, the worst that's happened is I've had people chat intensively and then disappear

Yes, this is horrible. Regardless of the reason, I wish people would be better at communicating. It's quite anxiety inducing. "

I have wondered if some died as they never logged on again

By *ealitybitesMan 10 weeks ago

Belfast

I've had people tell me in opening messages that they know my bio is just a facade and a load of bs because men don't have choices on here and should be grateful for any attention.

Those are the only timewasters I've encountered along with those who think approaching me with a list of instructions I must follow to have any hope of getting on their to-do list is ever going to work.

Basically other people wasting their own time rather than mine.

I've never had a no show at any social meet I've arranged and I don't have a problem with a conversation that fizzles out. I've never seen that as wasted time.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Dublin

Yep!!!

Had a guy on Monday ask to meet up! We arranged it and apparently he’s “still on the bus”

Few weeks ago I got that sick of time wasters on here I lined up 2 lads! Both never showed up!

Last week a guy deleted his profile just as he was leaving the house

Maybe it’s me hahaha!!!

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Dublin

This is what I’m starting to think! They love the fantasy of the chat an that’s it

By *enelope2UWoman 10 weeks ago

Fife

Several times can't even count..even lowering distance didn't help.. it's part of fab most here aren't legitimate it's just their keyboard fantasy in between cheating on their partners.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 10 weeks ago

Leeds

No.

The mr

Medway

"I wouldn't say timewasters, the worst that's happened is I've had people chat intensively and then disappear

Yes, this is horrible. Regardless of the reason, I wish people would be better at communicating. It's quite anxiety inducing.

I have wondered if some died as they never logged on again "

There's a thought...or maybe they were not really available.. I suppose the possibility of reasons is quite long..

Medway

"I've had people tell me in opening messages that they know my bio is just a facade and a load of bs because men don't have choices on here and should be grateful for any attention.

Those are the only timewasters I've encountered along with those who think approaching me with a list of instructions I must follow to have any hope of getting on their to-do list is ever going to work.

I've never had a no show at any social meet I've arranged and I don't have a problem with a conversation that fizzles out. I've never seen that as wasted time."

WOW - to your first paragraph! People can be so rude!!!!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan 10 weeks ago

Coventry

It's genrally why me and My Girl stick to club scene. We have little experience of arranging meets with strangers on line by design. Because seeing lots of threads like this, understanding what people are like and just looking at things pragmatically just sort of tells me this approach is prone to frustration, disappointment, wasted time and expense.

We can just go to clubs, party's and social events when we choose. No trying to align dates which can be difficult for us. And we have subsequently arranged private things with people we've met at clubs or on nights out (even vanilla night out). Seems a far higher reliability and chemistry to be found when your first contact with people is face to face.

By *ealitybitesMan 10 weeks ago

Belfast

"I've had people tell me in opening messages that they know my bio is just a facade and a load of bs because men don't have choices on here and should be grateful for any attention.

I've never had a no show at any social meet I've arranged and I don't have a problem with a conversation that fizzles out. I've never seen that as wasted time.

WOW - to your first paragraph! People can be so rude!!!! "

The funny part is that these aren't newbies. They are well established fabbers with 60-100 verifications and they aren't just one offs.

I've had this attitude from multiple profiles, mostly couples but a few single women as well.

I could sort of understand if I had messaged them but every one of these were people I had never spoken to before and they contacted me, not the other way around

Their reaction when I turn down their kind offer is to tell me I'm an idiot, it's my loss and yes even the old "Do you not know who we are?".

I've even been told they could end my fab journey with a few well placed messages. Years later and I'm still waiting.

When I ask if that approach ever works they always say "yes, every time!"

It obviously must do as they have so many verifications.

By *oodmessMan 10 weeks ago

yumsville

Once or twice, annoying at the time, slap my arse for being a fool

By *ad NannaWoman 10 weeks ago

East London

I had over 100 men blocked on Kik because they said they were interested in meeting but only wanted something to wank over.

I consider that a waste of my time.

By *eavenindevonMan 10 weeks ago

exeter

Quite a few over the years. Only one where I've turned up and they refused to answer the door. Generally a cancellation with less than an hours notice. Beyond irritating.

By *oannesTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Trafford Centre

Yes, quite a few,

By *atnip make me purrWoman 10 weeks ago

Reading

No just the once.

By *bi HaiveMan 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

But then I generally take a while to establish interest before making plans.

Or I just arrange a coffee somewhere I'll be anyway, so no time wasted and no additional travel.

Or I meet friends of friends who I know won't mess me around. Networking is good.

Plus clubs and organised socials and events.

If your main approach is rapidly planned encounters with virtual strangers in hotels and at people's house then I suspect you're far more likely to have your time wasted and get stood up.

By *wist my nipplesCouple 10 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Did anyone else sing the thread title to the tune of Goldfinger?

Just me?

Oh.

Mrs TMN x

By *ittlebirdWoman 10 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Did anyone else sing the thread title to the tune of Goldfinger?

Just me?

Oh.

Mrs TMN x"

Not just you. 💯

By *ubmissiveman2uMan 10 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not so much timwasters, more off no talking on the phone ,no face timing ,no real face to face meets, just wanting penpals, with no intentions of ever meeting...

Yes and I turned up at the agreed place for the social and was blocked 5 mins later….

Nothing but let down arrage meet dont turn then block you dont get it myself

"Did anyone else sing the thread title to the tune of Goldfinger?

Just me?

Oh.

Mrs TMN x"

Da-doo-doooo

By *oupleSeducedCouple 10 weeks ago

Canterbury/Greenwich

Unfortunately yes, singles and couples alike. More so couples where you are getting lots of messages and swap numbers probably because he's horny, they have sex and go all quiet.

By *agic johnsonMan 10 weeks ago

morden

They should put a little mark on people's profile if they've done a disappearing act , I talked for teo weeks with someone arranged a meet they blew me out and told me they had no intention of meeting because they were shy ???? Wtaf

By *oxy jWoman 10 weeks ago

somerset

nope easy to spot and avoid really cant remember the last let down i had ...

what i will say if your always attracting them then you need to re look at your approach and why they seek you out to waste your time

By *allipygousMan 10 weeks ago

Leicester

"nope easy to spot and avoid really cant remember the last let down i had ...

what i will say if your always attracting them then you need to re look at your approach and why they seek you out to waste your time"

Absolutely agree with this. When you have your 'time wasted' multiple times you really need to look at what you're doing to attract the so called time wasters and change it. But people really like to blame others for their misfortune, don't they?

Medway

WOW - to your first paragraph! People can be so rude!!!!

The funny part is that these aren't newbies. They are well established fabbers with 60-100 verifications and they aren't just one offs.

I've had this attitude from multiple profiles, mostly couples but a few single women as well.

I could sort of understand if I had messaged them but every one of these were people I had never spoken to before and they contacted me, not the other way around

Their reaction when I turn down their kind offer is to tell me I'm an idiot, it's my loss and yes even the old "Do you not know who we are?".

I've even been told they could end my fab journey with a few well placed messages. Years later and I'm still waiting.

When I ask if that approach ever works they always say "yes, every time!"

It obviously must do as they have so many verifications.

"

I lol at "do you not know who we are?" That's hilarious!!

How dare you make a choice that benefits you?!!

Thank you for the laugh but sorry about the rudeness!!

Medway

"I had over 100 men blocked on Kik because they said they were interested in meeting but only wanted something to wank over.

I consider that a waste of my time."

Awful!!!!

By *ynamicnatureMan 10 weeks ago

Doncaster

The closest I've come to finding at time waster was at a scheduled meet recently.

I arrived on time and knocked on the door to the address provided only to find that they did not live there,☹️

So I grabbed a pew at a local bar and began pondering what I had done wrong?

30min later, I received a message asking where I was? It appears I took the address down wrong,

10min later I was at the correct address having a great meet,😁

By *r-bond-DMan 10 weeks ago

Wallasey

Unfortunately yes plenty of there here

It’s the time waisters that really get to me!

By *ex HolesMan 10 weeks ago

Up North

I waste my time on here everyday

By *ilverfox for youMan 10 weeks ago

Hull

Yes many times !giving up hope now !! Yet I’m still here

By *xon-ninjaMan 10 weeks ago

Banbury

Too many times sadly

By *ames_mk1000Man 10 weeks ago

Nesr you.

This site and fab guys are both full off time wasters.

I don’t know why those people even bother logging on

By *reat me rightWoman 10 weeks ago

Rotherham

I first joined (under another name) in 2008. Back then I could get a meet with very little notice or issue. Now I'm 50 and Limited as to when I can meet. Last night- fantastically horny, ready for the meet. The only one I'd tried to organise in over a year - no show. Fairly fxxxxx with it all tbh

By *ilverfox for youMan 10 weeks ago

Hull

I think a lot of people just get off by chatting and have no intentions of meeting

By *weetiepie99Woman 10 weeks ago

cardiff

No

By *eneralKenobiMan 10 weeks ago

North Angus

Never

I keep my expectations low so it simply doesn’t happen

"I wouldn't say timewasters, the worst that's happened is I've had people chat intensively and then disappear "

Sorry!

I have wondered if some died as they never logged on again "

I've left specific instructions in my will that someone needs to log on here and alert you that I have ceased to be!

By *ames_mk1000Man 10 weeks ago

Nesr you.

Yes they do, keyboard wankers

» Add a new message to this topic