FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health check in 23/7/24

Mental health check in 23/7/24

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveE10 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

derry

How are you all doing folks ?

How has your week been ? Has there been more ups than downs or vice versa ? I know my week has been a shitty week and I am struggling BIG time

Use this as a safe spot to talk about anything that’s on your mind and vent

My pm is open for anyone that wants to talk privately or wants someone to listen or for advice

And remember you are never alone

samaritans helpline - 116 123

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 10 weeks ago

Near Keith

I've got a lot on my mind right now about various things and the brain weasels have been getting kinda loud. At this point, though, I'm just kind of laughing uncontrollably at how the universe either has the shittest sense of timing imaginable, or it actively hates me for some imagined slight. :P

derry

"I've got a lot on my mind right now about various things and the brain weasels have been getting kinda loud. At this point, though, I'm just kind of laughing uncontrollably at how the universe either has the shittest sense of timing imaginable, or it actively hates me for some imagined slight. :P"

Head up

By *ansoffateMan 10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Fairly mild episode of derealization caused by a string of unfortunate events. I'm laughing about it buts it one of those bordering on the maniacal laughs

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Struggling slightly for the first time in a long time ,

By *onnyJohnMan 10 weeks ago

Doncaster

Was struggling a little, theres a saying, healthy mind healthy body, thought why not swap it around, took up lane swimming again like i used to, changed my diet a little, actually feeling a lot better now.. look after yourselves guys, no one else is going too, but ALWAYS talk if you need to, lost to many mates to the black dog to think any of us is an island.

By *asepaul71Man 10 weeks ago

Buxton

I used to think the black dog was here to help tbh, but just lately im really not sure

derry

To everyone that’s commented keep your head up high, things will get better

By *idssissyTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Birmingham

The thoughts don't go away, just have to try and ignore

By *lirtyfun123Woman 10 weeks ago

essex

Feeling pretty low right now I lost a bracelet that someone special gave to me. Not only have I struggled for a long time with the fact we were over now I’ve lost this last part of him it feels.

derry

"Feeling pretty low right now I lost a bracelet that someone special gave to me. Not only have I struggled for a long time with the fact we were over now I’ve lost this last part of him it feels. "

Hey there have you tried retracing your steps and even phoning 101 and checking incase someone has handed it in ? Head up

By *lirtyfun123Woman 10 weeks ago

essex

Thing is I don’t know when I lost it I had it Friday for sure I only noticed it yesterday gone, I’m sure I would have noticed it not there Saturday or Sunday but who knows. I’ve been in shops and posted on fb groups. Monday I walked 6 miles but I may have to do that walk again and see if it’s been kicked by the kerb or something

» Add a new message to this topic