FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am about to cum!!

I am about to cum!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wiss Army Knife OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Good afternoon forumites.

I am one of those guys that you know when I am enjoying myself. I am a little on the noisy side and you have no doubt that I am being pleased.

When it comes to being vocal yeah I do like a little dirty talk.

But what about when you’re about to cum guys?

Do you actually tell them, “I am cumming”?

I have let those words slip out on occasion but have been told guys say it more often than not!

Is this true?

Are guys are prone to announcing they are about to cum and ladies is this something that turns you on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I always like to give verbal notice of my imminent ejaculation.

I want my partner to know the effect she is having on me.

During oral sex I always announce it also to give her warning; it’s the polite thing to do so believe

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Guys I’ve been with, more often than not have been announcers. So much so that when someone recently didn’t announce I was in my head thinking, well that happened without the announcement! How odd! They were very vocal just didn’t actually say “I’m cumming!”.

By *ed VoluptaWoman 10 weeks ago

Wirral.

"Good afternoon forumites.

I am one of those guys that you know when I am enjoying myself. I am a little on the noisy side and you have no doubt that I am being pleased.

I have let those words slip out on occasion but have been told guys say it more often than not!

Is this true?

Are guys are prone to announcing they are about to cum and ladies is this something that turns you on?"

I do like a vocal chap. I like to know I'm doing it for him. But him announcing he's about to cum doesn't in itself turn me on - if I'm riding/sucking his cock, I'm already turned on

Oh, and yes, I will make my own announcement. Which will be much to his relief, as it takes a while

By *affron40Woman 10 weeks ago

manchester

I’ve not really had many announcers.. though I think that’s partly because I’m very literal and dry and my reaction would probably be no shit Sherlock…

By *ed VoluptaWoman 10 weeks ago

Wirral.

"I’ve not really had many announcers.. though I think that’s partly because I’m very literal and dry and my reaction would probably be no shit Sherlock… "

It is good if they don't shit, though

I mean. I know you're dark. But there's dark and then DARK

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

Oh i find it quite hot when it's announced! And then the gasping and groaning and..... Oh fuck that's set me off again

By *agatoXXXMan 10 weeks ago

Mordor

I lose all power of speech, and let out little more than "Gnnnggnn"!

"Oh i find it quite hot when it's announced! And then the gasping and groaning and..... Oh fuck that's set me off again "

You’re literally sex on legs! I love that you’ve shared so openly on the forums lately.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 10 weeks ago

Reading

Totally depends. I've had super quiet guys and very noisy guys. My preference is for the noisy guys.

By *a LunaWoman 10 weeks ago

South

My first serious boyfriend always used to tell me when he was coming followed by a “inside you” I found it hot. I used to clamp my legs around him then so he couldn’t withdraw.

I also enjoy teasing men and trying to get them to cum before they slip inside. So a “don’t do that! I’ll cum” also works a treat.

"Oh i find it quite hot when it's announced! And then the gasping and groaning and..... Oh fuck that's set me off again

You’re literally sex on legs! I love that you’ve shared so openly on the forums lately. "

I bet there are a few guys taking notes on the ladies replies

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"You’re literally sex on legs! I love that you’ve shared so openly on the forums lately. "

She’s on a short fuse this week!

I have quite a few noticeable tells when I am about to cum!!

From reading the responses off the Ladies I think I am definitely going to be more vocal about it as well

By *onkoMan 10 weeks ago

here and there

I normally shout bazinga!

By *laytime_13Woman 10 weeks ago

Lincs

"Oh i find it quite hot when it's announced! And then the gasping and groaning and..... Oh fuck that's set me off again

You’re literally sex on legs! I love that you’ve shared so openly on the forums lately.

I bet there are a few guys taking notes on the ladies replies "

You can thank me for this thread later

It wasn’t something I’d ever noticed until I was with someone who didn’t make The Announcement. And it felt weird not hearing it

I was going to say it doesn’t turn me on as such hearing it, but actually thinking about it, yes it’s hot, hearing you’ve had that affect on someone, that it’s so good they involuntarily and seemingly unaware have to tell you how good it is, as well as showing you and letting you pick it up for yourself. Being able to adjust your body to capitalise on it, make sure their cocks to the back of your throat if you intend to swallow, your legs wrapped around theirs to pull them in close, that sort of thing

By *r John WickMan 10 weeks ago

The Continental

I’ll start humming the ‘Ride of the Valkyries’ and get louder as the crescendo approaches.

By *eyond PurityCouple 10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I know C enjoys hearing it so I have become very vocal in when I’m close.

C also loves hearing me tell her where I’m going to cum and can often cum from the anticipation of it all.

When there have been two gents entertaining C and we are close she loves nothing more than hearing us both cum and cum alongside us!

If playing with another female, I’ve enjoyed telling them and them then enjoying the visuals or them both enjoying sharing

K

You’re literally sex on legs! I love that you’ve shared so openly on the forums lately. "

I can't help it.. I've always been an oversharer!!

By *orthern BeardMan 10 weeks ago

Preston

I’m very vocal in general. Moans and groans and naughty words. Can’t help myself

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 10 weeks ago

Essex

"Oh i find it quite hot when it's announced! And then the gasping and groaning and..... Oh fuck that's set me off again "

Same here.

It’s a definite trigger for me. So very fucking hot.

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

Sometimes I'll say I'm about to come but I think after the first few times anyone would get tired/sick of hearing me say that so I try not to announce my orgasms. :D

Men? It varies. I don't mind if they do or they don't. I think I lean more towards vocal.

Some of my lovers have been very vocal which I absolutely adore. Like when they say "oh fuck, I'm about to cum" as if it's catching them by surprise. Love hearing that being said.

Or when a man tells me to stop or wait as they're really close to cumming. Am I going to? Nope. If anything that's a slutty red flag for me to keep doing exactly what what I am.

Vocal men who use my name and tell me exactly where they're going to cum? They have my heart and my cunt. The utter sexiness of a man growling at me in that urgent deepended tone as he fucks with that heightened intensity, like he needs to pour his life essence in to me is so fucking hot.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Sometimes I'll say I'm about to come but I think after the first few times anyone would get tired/sick of hearing me say that so I try not to announce my orgasms. :D

Men? It varies. I don't mind if they do or they don't. I think I lean more towards vocal.

Some of my lovers have been very vocal which I absolutely adore. Like when they say "oh fuck, I'm about to cum" as if it's catching them by surprise. Love hearing that being said.

Or when a man tells me to stop or wait as they're really close to cumming. Am I going to? Nope. If anything that's a slutty red flag for me to keep doing exactly what what I am.

Vocal men who use my name and tell me exactly where they're going to cum? They have my heart and my cunt. The utter sexiness of a man growling at me in that urgent deepended tone as he fucks with that heightened intensity, like he needs to pour his life essence in to me is so fucking hot. "

Strewth Meli

I’m about to cum after reading that!

By *orthern BeardMan 10 weeks ago

Preston

"Sometimes I'll say I'm about to come but I think after the first few times anyone would get tired/sick of hearing me say that so I try not to announce my orgasms. :D

Vocal men who use my name and tell me exactly where they're going to cum? They have my heart and my cunt. The utter sexiness of a man growling at me in that urgent deepended tone as he fucks with that heightened intensity, like he needs to pour his life essence in to me is so fucking hot. "

Wasn’t planning on being hard after reading that

Yep very vocal usually a "where do you want this load" or a "fucccckk im gunna cum" but always think a little heads up or warning depending where they want it

By *itygamesMan 10 weeks ago

UK

i like to sing the national anthem..

Vocal men who use my name and tell me exactly where they're going to cum? They have my heart and my cunt. The utter sexiness of a man growling at me in that urgent deepended tone as he fucks with that heightened intensity, like he needs to pour his life essence in to me is so fucking hot.

Strewth Meli

I’m about to cum after reading that! "

P.S I miss the safe space outlet of your smuttier threads. Not a hint or anything, just letting you know how I feel.

It wasn’t something I’d ever noticed until I was with someone who didn’t make The Announcement. And it felt weird not hearing it

I was going to say it doesn’t turn me on as such hearing it, but actually thinking about it, yes it’s hot, hearing you’ve had that affect on someone, that it’s so good they involuntarily and seemingly unaware have to tell you how good it is, as well as showing you and letting you pick it up for yourself. Being able to adjust your body to capitalise on it, make sure their cocks to the back of your throat if you intend to swallow, your legs wrapped around theirs to pull them in close, that sort of thing "

I think you deserve to step forward and take a bow

A lot of guys and girls are going to be thanking you for planting the seed in my head

And I am adding your comment to my already full notebook

Lincs

I was going to say it doesn’t turn me on as such hearing it, but actually thinking about it, yes it’s hot, hearing you’ve had that affect on someone, that it’s so good they involuntarily and seemingly unaware have to tell you how good it is, as well as showing you and letting you pick it up for yourself. Being able to adjust your body to capitalise on it, make sure their cocks to the back of your throat if you intend to swallow, your legs wrapped around theirs to pull them in close, that sort of thing

A lot of guys and girls are going to be thanking you for planting the seed in my head

And I am adding your comment to my already full notebook "

Given Meli’s response they probably will be… is it hot in here or is it just me

By *or-QueeningMan 10 weeks ago

Manchester

"Good afternoon forumites.

Is this true?

Are guys are prone to announcing they are about to cum and ladies is this something that turns you on?"

I do sometimes - when the need overtakes me, when I just can't hold back a moment longer, when the sensations are too intense...

You know what else is sexy? When a woman tells *me* to come. When she tells me that she wants to see my orgasm, or to feel it, and tells me where she wants me to come on (or in) her. When she talks me, encourages me all the way to my orgasm, and makes happy noises when it happens.

And I am adding your comment to my already full notebook

Given Meli’s response they probably will be… is it hot in here or is it just me

"

It’s just you but maybe I am a little bias

Is anyone else feeling the heat???

Looking at the replies i think it’s cold showers all round

By *olfandtazCouple 10 weeks ago

Bristol

I give a warning if I'm getting a blow job, not all women like cum In their mouth

Manchester

Meli - turning filth into the sublime every day.

Wasn’t planning on being hard after reading that "

Some of the best things in life cum as a pleasant surprise

By *fwa69Man 10 weeks ago

New Milton

Some of these replies...Meli, La Luna!

Strewth Meli

I’m about to cum after reading that! "

Who would of thought that sweet Meli could write something like this that has guys changing their underwear

Strewth Meli

Who would of thought that sweet Meli could write something like this that has guys changing their underwear "

And the girls.. She's pure sluttery filth and she knows it, with that mischievous gleam in her eye!!

New Milton

I can't help it.. I've always been an oversharer!! "

This is sharing, not oversharing.

Strewth Meli

Who would of thought that sweet Meli could write something like this that has guys changing their underwear

And the girls.. She's pure sluttery filth and she knows it, with that mischievous gleam in her eye!! "

Oh how silly of me to forget the girls!!

I had no idea, you Midnight I would expect this sort of thing from but not butter wouldn’t melt Meli!!

No I take that back i thought all the Ladies on here were virtuous missionary only types

Lincs

Strewth Meli

And the girls.. She's pure sluttery filth and she knows it, with that mischievous gleam in her eye!!

I had no idea, you Midnight I would expect this sort of thing from but not butter wouldn’t melt Meli!!

No I take that back i thought all the Ladies on here were virtuous missionary only types "

You’ve been meeting the wrong kind then

By *he Silver FuxMan 10 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

“I’m cumming”

A phrase that will make me come before you get there. Guaranteed. Can’t help it. We’re fucking and I’m thinking of dead dogs, the laundry pile that needs ironing, car accidents… anything to stop me tipping over and… releasing …..hurghhhhh. I’m on a knife edge, I can feel your cunt muscles gripping me tighter, arching your body, grinding harder against me…I’ll know when you get there…. Best say nothing.

I’ll be along just after you, I promise.

Oh fuck. Too late. Can I keep going?

Strewth Meli

No I take that back i thought all the Ladies on here were virtuous missionary only types

You’ve been meeting the wrong kind then "

Not anymore

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 10 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I don't like quiet cummers they unnerved me

By *ora the explorerWoman 10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Yep. Love it when someone tells me. Usually makes me cum if I haven’t already

By *essTTWoman 10 weeks ago

Birmingham

I sometimes announce it just depends

Usually if the first orgasm is coming really quickly and i want the other person to stop for a few seconds.

I don't mind if a man does or doesn't announce as long as he is vocal I am happy

"I don't like quiet cummers they unnerved me"

I agree you wonder if they are actually enjoying themselves and if you should be doing something else!!

I love it when a woman says she is close it gets me going and helps tip us both over the edge.

Announcing it turns me on and if I am not quite there yet or doing oral I slow down and see if I can give them another orgasm or two

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"It’s a definite trigger for me. So very fucking hot."

This can make it risky for us men. Knowing it turns you on to hear us losing control, building up to an orgasm. Grunting and moaning and breathing heavy, and swearing your name under our breath because we’re about come and feels so fucking good and oh fuck yes just there …

It can be risky because we’re at the point of no return by then. We. Are. Going. To. Cum. And it just makes you hornier. Hotter. Wetter. More urgent. Right then, what you need is for us to keep going. Fuck you good and hard. And, erm … that’s not what our bodies want for us at the particular post-spunk moment.

It can be tricky.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Yep. Love it when someone tells me. Usually makes me cum if I haven’t already "

Did I happen to mention that I’m cumming?

By *lfa RomeoMan 10 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

I sang "I'll be cumming round the mountain" once, does that count

By *eckme70Man 10 weeks ago

Strabane

There's no better sensation having a woman grip her legs tight into you driving you harder and deeper as she moans with pleasure arching her back and feeling her cum all over your cock and balls :-

"Yep. Love it when someone tells me. Usually makes me cum if I haven’t already

Did I happen to mention that I’m cumming? "

Nope that went completely under the radar

Hope you have the wet wipes handy

"There's no better sensation having a woman grip her legs tight into you driving you harder and deeper as she moans with pleasure arching her back and feeling her cum all over your cock and balls :- "

Keep talking like that and i might need the wet wipes

Essex

"It’s a definite trigger for me. So very fucking hot.

This can make it risky for us men. Knowing it turns you on to hear us losing control, building up to an orgasm. Grunting and moaning and breathing heavy, and swearing your name under our breath because we’re about come and feels so fucking good and oh fuck yes just there …

It can be risky because we’re at the point of no return by then. We. Are. Going. To. Cum. And it just makes you hornier. Hotter. Wetter. More urgent. Right then, what you need is for us to keep going. Fuck you good and hard. And, erm … that’s not what our bodies want for us at the particular post-spunk moment.

It can be tricky.

"

Not for this little kinkster. I don’t need cock any harder or hotter. Or for any longer. In that moment it’s not even about the fucking. It’s the act and the cumming and that moment where there’s an aura of pure sexual energy. I can feel that. And it feels fucking good.

A past partner once managed to cum right on my clit. That was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my entire life. It was genuinely electric. Like his orgasm had somehow carried through into his cum and through me. The most bizarre conduit ever.

I shan’t tell you what I did with the wet, sticky mess that was left - you’ll probably blush or puke.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 10 weeks ago

Tamworth

I do announce it. Usually followed by please don't stop because I've had partners who swap and change what they're doing every few seconds to the point where you orgasm despite them not because of them - and now it's a habit

Manchester

"Not for this little kinkster. I don’t need cock any harder or hotter. Or for any longer. In that moment it’s not even about the fucking. It’s the act and the cumming and that moment where there’s an aura of pure sexual energy. I can feel that. And it feels fucking good.

A past partner once managed to cum right on my clit. That was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my entire life. It was genuinely electric. Like his orgasm had somehow carried through into his cum and through me. The most bizarre conduit ever.

I shan’t tell you what I did with the wet, sticky mess that was left - you’ll probably blush or puke."

I'd probably do both as I'm completely innocent and easily shocked.

Strabane

"I do announce it. Usually followed by please don't stop because I've had partners who swap and change what they're doing every few seconds to the point where you orgasm despite them not because of them - and now it's a habit "
I don't get it when a woman is telling you not too stop in a certain position then she's obviously enjoying it! So go with it and feel her tightening as she's cumin

"A past partner once managed to cum right on my clit. That was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my entire life. It was genuinely electric. Like his orgasm had somehow carried through into his cum and through me. The most bizarre conduit ever.

I shan’t tell you what I did with the wet, sticky mess that was left - you’ll probably blush or puke."

Neither. I'm happy that there are other kinky souls out there who do similar things. :D

I've only experienced it the once - it was so incredible and definitely something I hope to experience again.

Strabane

"There's no better sensation having a woman grip her legs tight into you driving you harder and deeper as she moans with pleasure arching her back and feeling her cum all over your cock and balls :-

Keep talking like that and i might need the wet wipes "

or when she's on your mouth and she cums all over you

Essex

"A past partner once managed to cum right on my clit. That was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my entire life. It was genuinely electric. Like his orgasm had somehow carried through into his cum and through me. The most bizarre conduit ever.

I shan’t tell you what I did with the wet, sticky mess that was left - you’ll probably blush or puke.

Neither. I'm happy that there are other kinky souls out there who do similar things. :D

I've only experienced it the once - it was so incredible and definitely something I hope to experience again. "

I’d love it to happen again. But would it be as good? ….

(Probably)

By *azza72Man 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Oh yes I’m an announcer followed by moans and groans, love it

Strabane

I've only experienced it the once - it was so incredible and definitely something I hope to experience again.

I’d love it to happen again. But would it be as good? ….

(Probably)"

I'm sure it could happen as often as you want it to

By *nnCeeWoman 10 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

I need a cold shower after reading this thread!!

I like to know.

It takes me forever to cum, so I will let you know. Let you know you'll soon be able to rest your arm!

"I do announce it. Usually followed by please don't stop because I've had partners who swap and change what they're doing every few seconds to the point where you orgasm despite them not because of them - and now it's a habit "

I have had partners say,”don’t stop” as they are close now i know why!!

In my head I am thinking, “ i wasn’t going to anyway”!!

But hearing it announced that they are cumming is a massive turn on for me but me being me never realised until now how much women like to hear it.

I feel like face palming and going duhhhh

The Continental

I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops.

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops. "

Trust you Mr Wick to cum in with little warning!!

The Continental

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops.

Trust you Mr Wick to cum in with little warning!! "

I forgot to start humming The Ride of the Valkyries didn’t I?

By *erfHerder74Man 10 weeks ago

Greenock

No I don’t tell them if I’m on top kissing them

I’d rather it be a nice surprise if I receive too

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops. "

how did you do the water

The Continental

[Removed by poster at 24/07/24 10:38:49]

The Continental

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops.

how did you do the water "

Keyboard emojis are now in use.

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops.

how did you do the water

Keyboard emojis are now in use."

Wowee 💕 thank you!

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 10 weeks ago

Birmingham

I've only slept with four but they've always announced when they are about to cum. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum" kind of pattern. I don't mind though if they do or not. My partner doesn't always tell me, but you kind of know when someone has reached that point.

I am quite vocal, but the last man I slept with didn't realise I had orgasmed so many times as I didn't announce it to him and the orgasm moans got all muddled up with all the other noise of pleasure. As long as you're having fun.

By *heGateKeeperMan 10 weeks ago

Stratford

“I’m gonna come for you”

🫠🫠🫠

New Milton

"It’s a definite trigger for me. So very fucking hot.

It can be tricky.

Not for this little kinkster. I don’t need cock any harder or hotter. Or for any longer. In that moment it’s not even about the fucking. It’s the act and the cumming and that moment where there’s an aura of pure sexual energy. I can feel that. And it feels fucking good.

This is insanely hot

"I’m gonna……..💦💦💦

Too late, ooops.

Trust you Mr Wick to cum in with little warning!!

I forgot to start humming The Ride of the Valkyries didn’t I? "

You did and no one had a chance to put their ☔️ up 🤣

» Add a new message to this topic