FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Features

Features

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Recently someone mentioned they noticed a feature, in my photos, that they found turned them on. A feature that’s lesser observed perhaps. I found it peculiar as it’s usually my bum, tits, lips, or eyes that most are enamoured by physically.

What’s a lesser observed physical feature in others that does something for you? Something like the way veins shows in their neck, or the angle of their jawline that’s unconventionally appealing to you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itnakedladMan 10 weeks ago

London Bridge

I love a very strong jaw line

By *rMan321Man 10 weeks ago

Near Alnwick

I do find certain hands attractive, the thought of them gripped around my cock, especially with a wedding ring on!

That and a cheeky smile.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

It’s probably something different I notice in different people. Like, there’s one woman whose lips I could stare at for hours. I had a date with a woman whose fingernails were *impeccable* and I kept noticing them all night. One gorgeous girl had cheekbones to die for. Another had that sort-of perfect defined breastbone at the top of her cleavage. Another the most striking freckles across the bridge of her nose and tips of her cheeks … I could go on.

A past partner of mine had a thing for my collarbones. She liked a defined neck, chest, shoulders sort of thing. Kept stroking them. Kissing them. It was divine.

"I do find certain hands attractive, the thought of them gripped around my cock, especially with a wedding ring on!

That and a cheeky smile. "

Interesting. What about certain hands makes them attractive to you?

By *odgerMooreMan 10 weeks ago

Carlisle

I find the back of most of my meets very attractive… as in ‘I can’t wait to see the back of them!’

"I find the back of most of my meets very attractive… as in ‘I can’t wait to see the back of them!’ "

You and your jokes!

By *ensuallover1000Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ladies hands

Also, when a lady adorns a necklace (an innocent necklace - not of the pearlescent variety…. although yes, that to)

Near Alnwick

[Removed by poster at 22/07/24 13:39:39]

By *urry BlokeMan 10 weeks ago

Cheeky face

A head back, full of life laugh

Hearing aids

Strabismus (crossed eyes)

Midline diastema

Near Alnwick

"I do find certain hands attractive, the thought of them gripped around my cock, especially with a wedding ring on!

That and a cheeky smile.

Interesting. What about certain hands makes them attractive to you? "

Not sure really, I like different types of hands. Definitely have a thing for strong looking hands but also petite, delicate hands.

Your hands are very attractive

By *ortySwitchMan 10 weeks ago

london

"

What’s a lesser observed physical feature in others that does something for you? Something like the way veins shows in their neck, or the angle of their jawline that’s unconventionally appealing to you. "

My wierest one is probably ears that stick out on a woman. Especially if she has a longish face and long hair that she places hebind her ears. I dont know why, it just does something for me.

Also, a little button nose.

By *immyinreadingMan 10 weeks ago

henley on thames

Eyes and voice.

"Ladies hands

Also, when a lady adorns a necklace (an innocent necklace - not of the pearlescent variety…. although yes, that to) "

A covert giver of pearl necklaces.

That and a cheeky smile.

Not sure really, I like different types of hands. Definitely have a thing for strong looking hands but also petite, delicate hands.

Your hands are very attractive "

I was a hand model for some years.

I get questions and compliments about my hands are the time. From all sorts.., oh wow do you play piano?, to your hands are very feminine.

The unusual feature comment I recently received was about the veins present on my hands. I was curious what about hands did it for you. i was complimented about the way my veins are highly visible from my hand up to my arms. It was an interesting and unusual observation.

By *JcuriousCouple 10 weeks ago

Derby

A V line and that spot right under the belly button on men... Yum

Miss S x

"Cheeky face

A head back, full of life laugh

Hearing aids

Strabismus (crossed eyes)

Midline diastema

"

Quirky! I like your keen eye to non conventional.

"A V line and that spot right under the belly button on men... Yum

Miss S x"

Oh yes, I must admit I love rubbing myself on men’s Adonis belts. They tend to also have lovely abs.

By *vaRose43Woman 10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Forearms and hands, especially in a rolled up shirt sleeve

Oh and when a man throws his head back, to see the shape of his neck and Adam’s apple

Dimples on his hips, just above their bum

By *JcuriousCouple 10 weeks ago

Derby

"A V line and that spot right under the belly button on men... Yum

Miss S x

Oh yes, I must admit I love rubbing myself on men’s Adonis belts. They tend to also have lovely abs. "

Love the word for it, not heard of that before

But... Meeeee toooo

Miss S x

By *lue RascalMan 10 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

Them calf muscles popping in a pair of heels.

By *oo..Woman 10 weeks ago

Boo's World

V lines

And big strong neck/collarbones on a man

By *illy IdolMan 10 weeks ago

Midlands

"It’s probably something different I notice in different people. Like, there’s one woman whose lips I could stare at for hours. I had a date with a woman whose fingernails were *impeccable* and I kept noticing them all night. One gorgeous girl had cheekbones to die for. Another had that sort-of perfect defined breastbone at the top of her cleavage. Another the most striking freckles across the bridge of her nose and tips of her cheeks … I could go on.

A past partner of mine had a thing for my collarbones. She liked a defined neck, chest, shoulders sort of thing. Kept stroking them. Kissing them. It was divine."

I think RTG put it really well. It's not specifically any features. It's more little quirks that are personal to them that I like, it could be anything.

By *eordieJeansCouple 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Long necks. I’m not actually attracted to the long neck I just realised one day that all the women I find attractive have very long necks.

"

I think RTG put it really well. It's not specifically any features. It's more little quirks that are personal to them that I like, it could be anything."

Yes, but what have been some of those little quirks you’ve found in others?

Near Alnwick

That and a cheeky smile.

Your hands are very attractive

I was a hand model for some years.

I get questions and compliments about my hands are the time. From all sorts.., oh wow do you play piano?, to your hands are very feminine.

The unusual feature comment I recently received was about the veins present on my hands. I was curious what about hands did it for you. i was complimented about the way my veins are highly visible from my hand up to my arms. It was an interesting and unusual observation. "

The veins in your hands are probably what makes them look strong, which is a turn on for me.

They are beautiful hands and I can see why people would think you play the piano.

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

Much like Rosie it varies, I grow fond of features the more I know someone, the more attracted I am to them, the more I find features attractive. Notice them in others subsequently.

I adore vascularity in a person. Seeing it as they use their hands, the way it can amplify their dexterity.

I also love wrinkles. That doesn't sound sexy. Wrinkles. But for me, those little lines around someone's eyes, their mouths? It tells me of happiness expressed freely, genuine joy when another's eyes crinkle in mirth.

I love freckles that can dance across another's skin and make me want to kiss each and every one. Solid noses that make me think of sitting on their face. I love softness in a woman, those little jiggles as she walks, how good it can look in soft fabric. Pronounced canine teeth are so very sexy, have me ready to bare my neck as my bosom heaves and I swoon. :D

Glasgow

I seem to be attracted to girls with strong shoulders. Broad backs. It’s not something I look for, but … it’s often there. It’s something a lot of women I like have in common.

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I like a set of nice Forearms and rolled up sleeves, on a man.

By *cLovin2Man 10 weeks ago

Reading

Always had a thing for curved hips on a lady, some women with the right curvature just get me hot instantly when they walk past. Kind of difficult to explain. Feels primal.

henley on thames

… and tits

Midlands

"I seem to be attracted to girls with strong shoulders. Broad backs. It’s not something I look for, but … it’s often there. It’s something a lot of women I like have in common."

The Olympics start this week. Have the tissues at the ready

By *oodmessMan 10 weeks ago

yumsville

Lots of weird and wonderful things do it for me - a stretched out armpit, achilles, goose-pimples on arse or good finger nails.

"

I adore vascularity in a person. Seeing it as they use their hands, the way it can amplify their dexterity.

"

I thought someone adoring my vascularity was unique. The person expressed something similar. They found it a turn on to see my vascularity and traced it up my arms to the fold at the elbow. They noted the way it changes and hides with the different ways I use my hands.

Something I never thought anyone would fancy about me.

henley on thames

Not sure how to describe this one, but quirky / quizzical smile. Something like the Portuguese girl that Colin firth ends up with in love actually. It’s the sideways glances she gives sometimes, some combination of what her eyes and mouth are doing …

By *cLovin2Man 10 weeks ago

Reading

I know some women who complimented me on my broad shoulders. Never noticed myself

"I seem to be attracted to girls with strong shoulders. Broad backs. It’s not something I look for, but … it’s often there. It’s something a lot of women I like have in common.

The Olympics start this week. Have the tissues at the ready"

I literally laughed out reading this and imagining RTG sat with tissues…

By *attaHatter84Man 10 weeks ago

towcester

I don't know if you would class it as a feature but the, just out of the shower hair turbans women do drive me wild haha I think it's all to do with the Saturday night music video

"Not sure how to describe this one, but quirky / quizzical smile. Something like the Portuguese girl that Colin firth ends up with in love actually. It’s the sideways glances she gives sometimes, some combination of what her eyes and mouth are doing … "

The stretch of her turning her head or simply the sideways look?

Midlands

"I seem to be attracted to girls with strong shoulders. Broad backs. It’s not something I look for, but … it’s often there. It’s something a lot of women I like have in common.

The Olympics start this week. Have the tissues at the ready

I literally laughed out reading this and imagining RTG sat with tissues…"

"I don't know if you would class it as a feature but the, just out of the shower hair turbans women do drive me wild haha I think it's all to do with the Saturday night music video "

Oh that’s another good one!

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

"

I thought someone adoring my vascularity was unique. The person expressed something similar. They found it a turn on to see my vascularity and traced it up my arms to the fold at the elbow. They noted the way it changes and hides with the different ways I use my hands.

Something I never thought anyone would fancy about me. "

Yes, it's something I've always found really attractive. I had the pleasure of seeing it so beautifully demonstrated in rolled up sleeves very recently. It's such a simple thing but undeniably erotic for me. I do have a slight predilection for hands/arms though - think it stems from far too many years playing an instrument. The first woman I had such a crush on was first violin and I remember being transfixed with the grace in which her fingers nimbly shifted along the fingerboard, her vascularity displayed with every position change. Such a perv I know.

By *onnyGibbMan 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Much like Rosie it varies, I grow fond of features the more I know someone, the more attracted I am to them, the more I find features attractive. Notice them in others subsequently.

I also love wrinkles. That doesn't sound sexy. Wrinkles. But for me, those little lines around someone's eyes, their mouths? It tells me of happiness expressed freely, genuine joy when another's eyes crinkle in mirth.

I love freckles that can dance across another's skin and make me want to kiss each and every one. Solid noses that make me think of sitting on their face. I love softness in a woman, those little jiggles as she walks, how good it can look in soft fabric. Pronounced canine teeth are so very sexy, have me ready to bare my neck as my bosom heaves and I swoon. :D"

This doesn’t happen very often…

Wrinkles, vascularity, freckles and canines to make Nosferatu proud! When do you want your neck bitten?

"

Something I never thought anyone would fancy about me.

Yes, it's something I've always found really attractive. I had the pleasure of seeing it so beautifully demonstrated in rolled up sleeves very recently. It's such a simple thing but undeniably erotic for me. I do have a slight predilection for hands/arms though - think it stems from far too many years playing an instrument. The first woman I had such a crush on was first violin and I remember being transfixed with the grace in which her fingers nimbly shifted along the fingerboard, her vascularity displayed with every position change. Such a perv I know. "

Such a perv! I love it.

henley on thames

The Olympics start this week. Have the tissues at the ready"

I was at the diamond league athletics in London on Saturday. Sweet Jesus … some of the backsides, thighs, backs and midriffs on display …

henley on thames

"Not sure how to describe this one, but quirky / quizzical smile. Something like the Portuguese girl that Colin firth ends up with in love actually. It’s the sideways glances she gives sometimes, some combination of what her eyes and mouth are doing …

The stretch of her turning her head or simply the sideways look? "

The expressions on her face …

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 10 weeks ago

Essex

In photos - nothing.

It’s all in the flesh for me. And they’re not physical as in looks.

Smell. Some men just smell great.

Voices. Voices can send me into a big puddle

The ability to make you feel like you’re the only person in the room. And the funniest, cutest most interesting person on the planet. Someone that you know is listening to you & drinking you all in.

Laughs. My absolute Achilles heel. It’s quite linked in with the voice. There was a man a while back who sent me a voice note. And did one of those little half giggles. I damn near came in my pants. Actually I wonder if I still have that….

By *ookie46Woman 10 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’m rather partial to an Adams apple

"In photos - nothing.

It’s all in the flesh for me. And they’re not physical as in looks.

Smell. Some men just smell great.

Voices. Voices can send me into a big puddle

The ability to make you feel like you’re the only person in the room. And the funniest, cutest most interesting person on the planet. Someone that you know is listening to you & drinking you all in.

Laughs. My absolute Achilles heel. It’s quite linked in with the voice. There was a man a while back who sent me a voice note. And did one of those little half giggles. I damn near came in my pants. Actually I wonder if I still have that…."

The way someone drinks you in can be very hot. Disappearing into your own world as if only the two of you exist.

Voices, and the scent of a man too.

Glasgow

"The ability to make you feel like you’re the only person in the room. And the funniest, cutest most interesting person on the planet. Someone that you know is listening to you & drinking you all in."

I see you have our shared brain this afternoon.

^ What she said there goes for me too.

By *ex HolesMan 10 weeks ago

Up North

It’s was your ringpiece wasn’t it OP?

By *weetiepie99Woman 10 weeks ago

cardiff

Nothing in particular, maybe firm shoulders, and at a push a firm penis

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I found the Adams apple strangely attractive on women in Thailand. I slept with 2 of them and it was like winning the fucking lottery.

We had 6 matching balls.

I have never been to Thailand.

By *ora the explorerWoman 10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I found the Adams apple strangely attractive on women in Thailand. I slept with 2 of them and it was like winning the fucking lottery.

We had 6 matching balls.

I have never been to Thailand."

By *ell GwynnWoman 10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

As previously stated by a few posters, it's no one feature that gets me hot and bothered. Once I've got to know someone and a connection established, the most unusual things can suddenly become intoxicating to me. Even a hairy back, or a slightly misaligned tooth.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"Recently someone mentioned they noticed a feature, in my photos, that they found turned them on. A feature that’s lesser observed perhaps. ... "

Ignoring their reference to dimples (if I have the right thread), surely they were referring to the black and white tiles and how they changed at the threshold to the door - or was it the box of tissues sitting on the marble worksurface in the bathroom behind you?

By *eyond PurityCouple 10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I get complimented by my hands from some of our photos (my hand over C’s groin in a couple of our pics) and it became a bit of a thing on our pics then.

I love painted nails - a deep red talks straight to my groin but I’ve found other colours get me too

I love freckles or a dimple/mole, something that makes you unique. C has quite a few but there’s one just above her right nipple which is hot AF

K

» Add a new message to this topic