FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ThreadTwister and Forum Games

ThreadTwister and Forum Games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Following Willy Idol's Twisted Thread challenge earlier this week, I notice that some people got rather hot under the collar with at least a couple of the threads (possibly sense of humour by-passes, or threads to close to the knuckle).

Without naming names, what is the worst incident/response that has affected you or a Forumite as a consequence of such games.

My example is of a Forumite who had to paste a status update given her by someone she was paired with. It was incredibly rude, resulted in numerous unsolicited advances, but worst was my FWB demanded that she should take it down as my FWB could not be associated with such friends of mine (my 'Friends List' used to be public). I told my FWB that it was a Forum game, but she lost it with the Forumite, and then demanded I take her off my friends list, and then insisted I apologise for not taking her side (it went on from there but needless to say we are no longer FWBs).

Others?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Nothing bad. A few slightly uncomfortable messages as a result of a status swap but that's it.

J

By *ickshawedCouple 10 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The most ridiculous for me was when I organised a "send a nice message at 8pm" type thread. Knowing how men often get missed out I purposefully messaged every man on the thread. A little while after the set time I got this grumpy message from a man saying how the thread was rubbish as he hadn't got a single message. I actually felt rather guilty thinking I'd missed him, so searched the thread for his name. He hadn't posted on it

I sent him a fairly polite response advising him to join in properly next time.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

I know that if I post a bum photo for Wiggle Wednesday, the amount of thirsty single men messaging me goes through the roof.

I don’t think I’ve really had any other forum fallout. Not lately anyway.

By *ed VoluptaWoman 10 weeks ago

Wirral.

Nah, no fallout for me. Even when back in the day a certain bearded French chap used to give me the most horrendous statuses to put up!

Some folk are just too petty and up their own arse.

I guess I'm lucky with the folk I interact with, as they just think it's funny.

By *ellinever70Woman 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I can see why someone might want to distance themselves from anyone who takes part in some of the games

"The most ridiculous for me was when I organised a "send a nice message at 8pm" type thread. Knowing how men often get missed out I purposefully messaged every man on the thread. A little while after the set time I got this grumpy message from a man saying how the thread was rubbish as he hadn't got a single message. I actually felt rather guilty thinking I'd missed him, so searched the thread for his name. He hadn't posted on it

I sent him a fairly polite response advising him to join in properly next time. "

Us men huh!

"Nah, no fallout for me. Even when back in the day a certain bearded French chap used to give me the most horrendous statuses to put up!

Some folk are just too petty and up their own arse.

I guess I'm lucky with the folk I interact with, as they just think it's funny. "

My FWB did not have a funny bone in her body. Could argue about anything. Referred to me as a Corbynista!

By *asterMeliodasMan 10 weeks ago

Near Keith

I haven't had anything from the games, but I did catch myself a timeout the other day for satirising a flounce post. :P

"I haven't had anything from the games, but I did catch myself a timeout the other day for satirising a flounce post. :P"

I have had a timeout recently, but wondered if some of my comments to FreeSpiritElle (who was my partner in the thread) might be misinterpreted by the Mods.

"I haven't had anything from the games, but I did catch myself a timeout the other day for satirising a flounce post. :P

I have *** had a timeout recently, but wondered if some of my comments to FreeSpiritElle (who was my partner in the thread) might be misinterpreted by the Mods."

^*** NOT (should have been in there).

» Add a new message to this topic