FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men pretending to be bisexual?

Men pretending to be bisexual?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky and Quirky OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

It seems that 95% of single men who say they are bisexual are blatantly lying! Why waste everybody’s time, be open and honest, you will enjoy far greater success.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *herry delightWoman 11 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have found most of the time single men say they are straight when they are Bi, as lots of profiles say they will not meet bi men.

Leighton Buzzard

Interesting perspective. Why do people not feel comfortable with bi men - surely if they are respectful all men can play as straight as they like?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Bisexual does not mean actually attracted to every individual of both genders

By *ay W. BeauWoman 11 weeks ago

Wolvo

"Bisexual does not mean actually attracted to every individual of both genders "

Very true!!!

By *ansoffateMan 11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Bisexual does not mean actually attracted to every individual of both genders "

^This.

Also, one's experience of bisexuality is not the same as others.

I've had sexual experiences with men, in my youth when exploring my sexuality. I can say with conviction I'm not attracted to men. I am not curious about it and I've never had romantic feelings towards a man.

However, I am demisexual and my mind isn't completely closed off to the possibility either. If I met a man and felt that way about them I would be fine about it.

Some may say I'm bi then: if I consider it a possibility and have had experiences with men. I say that would be a very poor representation of my sexuality and potentially misleading, as I know it's highly improbable, in thought and experience.

My sexual attraction is highly improbable generally, and so in all honesty asexual is probably a more accurate descriptor than hetero or bi, for me. Making it a moot point anyway.

By *ittlebirdWoman 11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"I have found most of the time single men say they are straight when they are Bi, as lots of profiles say they will not meet bi men. "

I find it’s mostly this way round

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Interesting perspective. Why do people not feel comfortable with bi men - surely if they are respectful all men can play as straight as they like?"

There seems to be an undercurrent of men in a couple thinking that if they have a meet with a bi man, he's automatically going to be attracted to and try to do sexual things with the man in the couple. At least that's been my observation.

Leighton Buzzard

I agree that this is always subjective and open to personal experience and interpretation.

However, there is a clear difference between “nuance” and a lie

Like you, I am not and never have been attracted to males romantically, yet am able to very much enjoy them sexually, always with my loving partner. It’s nice to share

By *obin2020Man 11 weeks ago

diss

I enjoy playing with another man but I don't really fancy them .I enjoy the sexual experience with men as well as woman

By *ealitybitesMan 11 weeks ago

Belfast

"Interesting perspective. Why do people not feel comfortable with bi men - surely if they are respectful all men can play as straight as they like?

There seems to be an undercurrent of men in a couple thinking that if they have a meet with a bi man, he's automatically going to be attracted to and try to do sexual things with the man in the couple. At least that's been my observation."

There are also a lot of couples who can't grasp the possibility that not all women are bi or that when someone says they are straight that they are actually straight.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

100% this, the amount of women in couples that just assume I'm into them and some FF is on the cards is crazy!

Yes I'm bi - no I don't wanna fuck everyone with tits.

Mrs

By *hill1965Man 11 weeks ago

Camberley

"I enjoy playing with another man but I don't really fancy them .I enjoy the sexual experience with men as well as woman "

Same here, it’s the sex we’re on here for!

Leighton Buzzard

Has to be an attraction - physically, mentally, emotionally or all of the above!

By *rPunxMan 11 weeks ago

Hull

"Interesting perspective. Why do people not feel comfortable with bi men - surely if they are respectful all men can play as straight as they like?

There seems to be an undercurrent of men in a couple thinking that if they have a meet with a bi man, he's automatically going to be attracted to and try to do sexual things with the man in the couple. At least that's been my observation.

There are also a lot of couples who can't grasp the possibility that not all women are bi or that when someone says they are straight that they are actually straight."

yes I totally agree with this one. I've actually lost count how many times I've stressed this in my profile, on my updates and in replies to messages that I'm straight and not interested in anything else. I would rather have a wank then let another man suck me off no matter how horny or gagging for it I was.

» Add a new message to this topic