FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The only way she's...

The only way she's...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man 11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Best thing I've heard in regards to to dick picks is this:

"The only way she's looking at it for any longer than a split second, is if it has your bank details wrote down the side of it."

If you're gay or bi, I get that's how you're going to attract a partner, but if you're straight, I highly doubt you will ever see any success with this approach. Well, unless you're packing a weapon and you're hunting size queen's, but even then I think you're going to need more than that unless you're big Harold lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elloWoman 11 weeks ago

alpha centauri

erm ..... Uh.

By *ansoffateMan 11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I don't know it's just size queens. My experience is sometimes a partner is seeking a stunt cock type experience, or just generally wants to know if a cock is a nice one. There's many criteria. It's rarely the be all and end all.

I can certainly say that it's been a successful approach or at least contributed to one at times. I think if it's overdone then it quickly has an adverse effect.

It depends what you are interested in really. For me I think it would give the wrong signal as I want to get to know people first. I have a couple of pics if they are requested. Which occurs, occasionally.

bristol/london

" erm ..... Uh.

"

I'm guessing you looked up bug Harold lol?

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I love a cock pic off someone who has been inside of me, massaged me deeply internally, and/or floaded my throat with cum.

No interest in his bank details.

Cock pics off random men do absolutely nothing for me. Cock pics off someone who I’m throbbing to feel parting my lips (both sets), have built up a connection with, and simply not yet actually felt but have plans to perhaps but depends.

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I love a cock pic off someone who has been inside of me, massaged me deeply internally, and/or floaded my throat with cum.

Cock pics off random men do absolutely nothing for me. Cock pics off someone who I’m throbbing to feel parting my lips (both sets), have built up a connection with, and simply not yet actually felt but have plans to perhaps but depends. "

What about someone who's dazzled you with poetry? (I'm absolutely joking, please don't murder me)

bristol/london

"I don't know it's just size queens. My experience is sometimes a partner is seeking a stunt cock type experience, or just generally wants to know if a cock is a nice one. There's many criteria. It's rarely the be all and end all.

I can certainly say that it's been a successful approach or at least contributed to one at times. I think if it's overdone then it quickly has an adverse effect.

It depends what you are interested in really. For me I think it would give the wrong signal as I want to get to know people first. I have a couple of pics if they are requested. Which occurs, occasionally."

I hear what you're saying. I guess this is more aimed at the lads who have nothing but DPs on their profile and wonder why they aren't getting any success? (Shoulder shrug)

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why would someone's bank details make me more interested in a cock shot. I could probably only use them to pay money in to the account.

"I love a cock pic off someone who has been inside of me, massaged me deeply internally, and/or floaded my throat with cum.

Cock pics off random men do absolutely nothing for me. Cock pics off someone who I’m throbbing to feel parting my lips (both sets), have built up a connection with, and simply not yet actually felt but have plans to perhaps but depends.

What about someone who's dazzled you with poetry? (I'm absolutely joking, please don't murder me)"

Consider yourself murdered

Near Keith

"Consider yourself murdered "

Aww. I had so much potential ahead of me. Ah well, time to arrange my funeral.

bristol/london

"

Cock pics off random men do absolutely nothing for me. Cock pics off someone who I’m throbbing to feel parting my lips (both sets), have built up a connection with, and simply not yet actually felt but have plans to perhaps but depends. "

This right here is exactly what I am on about. It's all about the build up, rather than going straight in with it lol.

bristol/london

"Why would someone's bank details make me more interested in a cock shot. I could probably only use them to pay money in to the account. "

It's a joke, mod. (Shoulder shrug)

"Consider yourself murdered

Aww. I had so much potential ahead of me. Ah well, time to arrange my funeral."

Jokes.

You’re clearly still alive. x

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why would someone's bank details make me more interested in a cock shot. I could probably only use them to pay money in to the account.

It's a joke, mod. (Shoulder shrug)

"

I see.

Near Keith

Jokes.

You’re clearly still alive. x"

I might still arrange my funeral anyway, for something to do. :P

By *ister_EMan 11 weeks ago

Hayling Island

In bi and I do love a nice cock. But anyone that starts their message with an unsolicited dick pick gets instant block and delete! The way I see it is that,

If you define and promote yourself as a Dick then you probably are one!

bristol/london

Jokes.

You’re clearly still alive. x

I might still arrange my funeral anyway, for something to do. :P"

Dark times, old boy. Plot twist, a poem about arranging your funeral could be fun to read?

» Add a new message to this topic