FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has the lounge changed

Has the lounge changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *educing_Em OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Tipperary

Has it? It's coming across a bit arsey lately.

Or maybe it's me who's changed....

There's still some lovely threads from lovely people but it feels different in here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimson_RoseWoman 11 weeks ago

Tamworth

It does seem a bit spiky these days in places. People seem quite quick to jump on others when they disagree - which is different from stating an opposite view. And unfortunately like often attracts like!

By *ealitybitesMan 11 weeks ago

Belfast

It's always been like that.

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

I think we're trying to avoid blatant references to it, but since it's causing you genuine concern:

There's a game going on called Twisted Threadstarter where we've been paired up to assign each other silly/embarrassing/disgusting posts we have to write, so a lot of what you're seeing is probably that.

Tipperary

"I think we're trying to avoid blatant references to it, but since it's causing you genuine concern:

There's a game going on called Twisted Threadstarter where we've been paired up to assign each other silly/embarrassing/disgusting posts we have to write, so a lot of what you're seeing is probably that."

It's not Willy and his weird threads as Crimson said it feels a bit spikey in general

Near Keith

"I think we're trying to avoid blatant references to it, but since it's causing you genuine concern:

There's a game going on called Twisted Threadstarter where we've been paired up to assign each other silly/embarrassing/disgusting posts we have to write, so a lot of what you're seeing is probably that.

It's not Willy and his weird threads as Crimson said it feels a bit spikey in general "

Ah. Fair enough, then. For my part I try to keep things light and fluffy and entertaining and fun, but there are definitely some spikes here and there.

By *illy IdolMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

"Has it? It's coming across a bit arsey lately.

There's still some lovely threads from lovely people but it feels different in here."

Just put it down to sexual frustration.

By *iker JackMan 11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The forums have always been divisive.

Some days and some posts run without an issue and others just get de railed.

I have learned now that it is sometimes better to say nothing than something as I don’t know if some people are doing things for a reaction.

I use the forums as a great way of filtering, far better than any block button

Tipperary

There's still some lovely threads from lovely people but it feels different in here.

Just put it down to sexual frustration."

Will do ,thanks little Willy

By *hilloutMan 11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Yes, I think it has changed over the years. People are much more easily offended and the "agree to disagree" is harder to come by.

I mostly stick to the fun stuff and tend to avoid more controversial subject matter. Not worth the hassle.

Tipperary

"Yes, I think it has changed over the years. People are much more easily offended and the "agree to disagree" is harder to come by.

I mostly stick to the fun stuff and tend to avoid more controversial subject matter. Not worth the hassle."

I try to take that approach too but it seems to be leaking into the fun stuff a bit aswel lately

By *rimson_RoseWoman 11 weeks ago

Tamworth

Is that the opposite of sexual healing?

By *hilloutMan 11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Yes, I think it has changed over the years. People are much more easily offended and the "agree to disagree" is harder to come by.

I mostly stick to the fun stuff and tend to avoid more controversial subject matter. Not worth the hassle.

I try to take that approach too but it seems to be leaking into the fun stuff a bit aswel lately "

If it is, just ignore it and do your own thing. People can often see when a poster is being boorish or unreasonable.

Tipperary

Is that the opposite of sexual healing?"

Yes I think thats what you do to get rid of the sexual frustration

Midlands

Is that the opposite of sexual healing?"

When you get that feeling, give us a hola and we can find out

By *eroLondonMan 11 weeks ago

Mayfair

Em, the Lounge still exists but a new Lounge² has been around for a while. It's a Private Members Lounge™, by invitation only. It's hidden under the New Zealand thread.

By natural attrition all the decent folk have moved over and just the arsy people remain and a few reprobates (I'm not naming any names...Brucey, Willy, Mrs KC²...).

Midlands

"Em, the Lounge still exists but a new Lounge² has been around for a while. It's a Private Members Lounge™, by invitation only. It's hidden under the New Zealand thread.

By natural attrition all the decent folk have moved over and just the arsy people remain and a few reprobates (I'm not naming any names...Brucey, Willy, Mrs KC²...)."

Bit harsh on KC² and Brucey

Tipperary

"Em, the Lounge still exists but a new Lounge² has been around for a while. It's a Private Members Lounge™, by invitation only. It's hidden under the New Zealand thread.

By natural attrition all the decent folk have moved over and just the arsy people remain and a few reprobates (I'm not naming any names...Brucey, Willy, Mrs KC²...)."

Nero

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

It's not Willy and his weird threads as Crimson said it feels a bit spikey in general

Ah. Fair enough, then. For my part I try to keep things light and fluffy and entertaining and fun, but there are definitely some spikes here and there."

For light and fluffy, it's best to whisk rather than stir

North West

By natural attrition all the decent folk have moved over and just the arsy people remain and a few reprobates (I'm not naming any names...Brucey, Willy, Mrs KC²...).

Bit harsh on KC² and Brucey"

I only understand harsh.

I take exception to being categorised alongside certain individuals, however!

Near Keith

Ah. Fair enough, then. For my part I try to keep things light and fluffy and entertaining and fun, but there are definitely some spikes here and there.

For light and fluffy, it's best to whisk rather than stir "

I said I try, not that I'm always successful.

By *lfa RomeoMan 11 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

Where is the love

By *rsKOTCTWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds

It does seem a bit grumpy recently I must admit.

By *iker JackMan 11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Where is the love "

Black Eyed Peas circa 2003

By *eliWoman 11 weeks ago

Lots of people are starting more moany threads, angry, venting little things.

But then there'll be a love in soon and everyone will be saccharine sweet.

It's just in a trough phase atm. I think people aren't having enough sunshine or orgasms so they need to channel their frustration some how.

By *ensuallover1000Man 11 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m an arsey bugger and no mistake

By *odgerMooreMan 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

I think there are more threads which people have strongly held views on but occasionally see threads that are innocuous enough turned into warzones because people misinterpreted the posters intent or they wilfully just want to start an argument… I just hope like a pendulum it swings back to being about pretty ladies and tits again!!

By *_Mr.K_xMan 11 weeks ago

Somewhere between Hades and Narnia

I try to be humorous and light... things don't bother me

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

There's still some lovely threads from lovely people but it feels different in here."

It’s missed a few fun people for a while, I think people might be taking breaks or something.

Maybe we are all pining for sone effin sunshiiiiine!

^i’m allowed to say it like that, I’m from Manchester

By *till gameMan 11 weeks ago

two doors down

Maybe it needs a makeover

Carpets to match the curtains etc

I don't know about frustration, but there certainly seems to be a lot more sexual tension since your Twisted Threads game kicked off Willie

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Why doesn’t everyone just faux flirt with everyone and sing ‘everything is awesome’ and FAB world will right itself again

K

Midlands

"Why doesn’t everyone just faux flirt with everyone and sing ‘everything is awesome’ and FAB world will right itself again

K"

We're all just living off your scraps

Near Keith

"Why doesn’t everyone just faux flirt with everyone and sing ‘everything is awesome’ and FAB world will right itself again

K"

Everything is cool when you're part of a team? :D

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

I see a lot of newbie's getting short shrift when they open threads to ask questions.

It's usually the same people giving sarcastic quip instead of an answer

The thread then gets derailed and used as a hang out space for shitposting

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 11 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

Peaks n Troughs and all that ..

It's way spikier than say 3 or 4 years ago , but better than it was a few months ago

One thing I have noticed is much less flirting going on which is a shame .. Or maybe that's just because Posh isn't around as much these days

By *ookie46Woman 11 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’ve been hanging around the lounge for six years now and I’ve definitely seen it spikier than it is now

I have noticed there’s less blowing smoke up each others arse and lamp post pissing than usual

By *eneralKenobiMan 11 weeks ago

North Angus

Someone moved the sofa I normally sit on and I didn’t realise till I hit the floor

Stop changing the lounge around

Near Keith

"Someone moved the sofa I normally sit on and I didn’t realise till I hit the floor

Stop changing the lounge around "

EMBRACE THE FENG SHUI, KENOBI

North Angus

"Someone moved the sofa I normally sit on and I didn’t realise till I hit the floor

Stop changing the lounge around

EMBRACE THE FENG SHUI, KENOBI"

Feng shui is a path to the darkside! Or at least a bruise on my butt

Midlands

There is an easy solution in all of this though. Rather than the majority just commenting on the threads they like, they could create more fun threads themselves. The negativity will soon be drowned out and more people are likely to join in.

Build it and they will come.

"There is an easy solution in all of this though. Rather than the majority just commenting on the threads they like, they could create more fun threads themselves. The negativity will soon be drowned out and more people are likely to join in.

Build it and they will come."

Yes Willy! It's the first time I'm not going to make fun of you because you're actually speaking (typing) sense for once. Be the fun you want to see.

It's such a subjective thing but yes... create threads that you like. Be proactive.

By *affron40Woman 11 weeks ago

manchester

"I’ve been hanging around the lounge for six years now and I’ve definitely seen it spikier than it is now

I have noticed there’s less blowing smoke up each others arse and lamp post pissing than usual "

This is exactly my thoughts! I’ve found it pleasant and funny since I’ve come back.

Midlands

"There is an easy solution in all of this though. Rather than the majority just commenting on the threads they like, they could create more fun threads themselves. The negativity will soon be drowned out and more people are likely to join in.

Yes Willy! It's the first time I'm not going to make fun of you because you're actually speaking (typing) sense for once. Be the fun you want to see.

It's such a subjective thing but yes... create threads that you like. Be proactive. "

I'm often sensible, I just get ignored.

By *aitonelMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

It always changes. It's an ever changing cycle but always doomed to repeat itself.

Just like winter and summer in Game of Thrones. Sometimes we have really long summers with little bits of bad weather now and again, sometimes they are short lived. But winter is coming, always and eventually it arrives just like summer it's sometimes long and sometimes short lived. Then it passes back to summer.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS 11 weeks ago

hexham

Since I have started chatting again in here I have actually had some people respond to me which is quite new and quite nice!

Watch it … that has just put a hex on it and nobody will ever respond to me again!

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Since I have started chatting again in here I have actually had some people respond to me which is quite new and quite nice!

Watch it … that has just put a hex on it and nobody will ever respond to me again! "

Who said that?

Tipperary

"It always changes. It's an ever changing cycle but always doomed to repeat itself.

Just like winter and summer in Game of Thrones. Sometimes we have really long summers with little bits of bad weather now and again, sometimes they are short lived. But winter is coming, always and eventually it arrives just like summer it's sometimes long and sometimes short lived. Then it passes back to summer. "

Have you been contemplating life Kai? You sound like you have

Tipperary

"Since I have started chatting again in here I have actually had some people respond to me which is quite new and quite nice!

Watch it … that has just put a hex on it and nobody will ever respond to me again! "

I'm trying not to reply to everyone in this thread because I think it annoys people trying to read it but I hate people being ignored and I won't ignore you

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 11 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

At the moment I'm working ridiculous hours so I just don't really have the time to do more than a couple of comments a day, if that. And then when I do log on it does feel spiky as mentioned. So that makes me want to join in even less. I have some time off in a couple of weeks so maybe I'll join in a bit more.

J

J

Manchester-ish

Preview your message you numpty

Midlands

"Preview your message you numpty "

So good they named her twice

By *ex HolesMan 11 weeks ago

Up North

It’s not changed one bit

Squirting is still piss

Fakes and time wasters still ruin the site

Men don’t get meets

All men are bastards #allmen

Women don’t reply #allwomen

A hole is still a hole

Manchester-ish

"It’s not changed one bit

Squirting is still piss

Men don’t get meets

A hole is still a hole

"

A sigh is still a sigh

The fundamental things apply

As time goes by...

J

By *imi_RougeWoman 11 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I thought it had got better recently, but I've not been spending as much time in here.

By *edeWoman 11 weeks ago

the abyss

"At the moment I'm working ridiculous hours so I just don't really have the time to do more than a couple of comments a day, if that. And then when I do log on it does feel spiky as mentioned. So that makes me want to join in even less. I have some time off in a couple of weeks so maybe I'll join in a bit more.

J

J"

J J Will make the forum (world) a better place

"I’ve been hanging around the lounge for six years now and I’ve definitely seen it spikier than it is now

I have noticed there’s less blowing smoke up each others arse and lamp post pissing than usual

This is exactly my thoughts! I’ve found it pleasant and funny since I’ve come back. "

Hahaha. Rubbish. There’s still those that litteraly follow people around.

Ooft threads. My mate fancy you threads. Nothings changed.

manchester

This is exactly my thoughts! I’ve found it pleasant and funny since I’ve come back.

Ooft threads. My mate fancy you threads. Nothings changed. "

I just ignore those though because I don’t fancy I don’t know it just seemed a little less ‘groups’ since I got back, a little more individual and inclusive!

By *ed VoluptaWoman 11 weeks ago

Wirral.

I have noticed there’s less blowing smoke up each others arse and lamp post pissing than usual "

Same. I always enjoy it more when certain posters take a break.

At least now I can avoid the deliberately divisive and overly fawning threads and just do my own stuff ie. Perving & having a giggle.

I do still get annoyed when newbies get their heads bitten off though. That's seems to be happening more and more.

By *viatrixWoman 11 weeks ago

Redhill

"It’s not changed one bit

Squirting is still piss

Men don’t get meets

A hole is still a hole

"

By *ellhungvweMan 11 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I think it has become more repetitive. Like others have said I have seen it spikier but I spend less time in here at the moment.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

I don’t find the forums any more spikey that my local supermarket (a co-op if you want to picture the context). Ok I have to bite and kick my way to the tomato’s and if Edward from 43 gets between me and the soy sauce again there’s gonna be a hoe down looking for a thrown down (aisle 3). But I get through it. With groceries. Not everyone made it. Probably.

Wirral.

"I don’t find the forums any more spikey that my local supermarket (a co-op if you want to picture the context). Ok I have to bite and kick my way to the tomato’s and if Edward from 43 gets between me and the soy sauce again there’s gonna be a hoe down looking for a thrown down (aisle 3). But I get through it. With groceries. Not everyone made it. Probably. "

This is what I come here for.

You just make me howl, Glow!

If its not too much trouble, can you and Davina host a daily thread? Sass & sarcasm. Please and thank you

By *JcuriousCouple 11 weeks ago

Derby

"Lots of people are starting more moany threads, angry, venting little things.

But then there'll be a love in soon and everyone will be saccharine sweet.

It's just in a trough phase atm. I think people aren't having enough sunshine or orgasms so they need to channel their frustration some how."

Definitely this

Miss S x

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere

I've definitely noticed a shift over the ten years I've been here, I mean that's a decade of huge change for many, where before things "might have been acceptable" it obviously isn't now, I don't want to say there is more offence taken over particular threads but I do think there is a definite change in that regard, I remember having debates with people over certain things (which I can not recall for the life of me any of the topics) but that doesn't really happen quite so much now, if you try and have a healthy debate about something someone gets offended, so I try and stay clear of any threads.

That's just my take on it anyway.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 11 weeks ago

Maidstone

Someone's already said my joke.

Mayfair

·

It's such a subjective thing but yes... create threads that you like. Be proactive. "

I'm sorry but I don't entirely agree...

Although the fora is well and truly alive it is the 'perpetually-prolific posters' that perhaps make others think twice about creating a thread of their own. I'm often reluctant in creating a thread, something unique but sufficient enough to conform to the masses, and which hopefully offers some variety to the fora. Whilst I'm not looking for validation or to hit the magical 175 mark, unfortunately within an hour or so my thread is languishing on page 2 or 3 of the Lounge because the usual suspects are saturating the fora with their regurgitated banality and vapid threads.

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing. I don't give up though. I'm still posting and persevering.

Wirral.

By *iddlesticksMan 11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’d say it’s changed.

Nero used to be nocturnal, he’s popping up in daylight nowadays.

Midlands

·

It's such a subjective thing but yes... create threads that you like. Be proactive.

Although the fora is well and truly alive it is the 'perpetually-prolific posters' that perhaps make others think twice about creating a thread of their own. I'm often reluctant in creating a thread, something unique but sufficient enough to conform to the masses, and which hopefully offers some variety to the fora. Whilst I'm not looking for validation or to hit the magical 175 mark, unfortunately within an hour or so my thread is languishing on page 2 or 3 of the Lounge because the usual suspects are saturating the fora with their regurgitated banality and vapid threads.

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing. I don't give up though. I'm still posting and persevering."

Don't try to appeal to the masses. Just post what you enjoy and shamelessly bump it. The better the content, the less others will feel a need to post.

Mayfair

·

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing. I don't give up though. I'm still posting and persevering.

·

Don't try to appeal to the masses. Just post what you enjoy and shamelessly bump it. The better the content, the less others will feel a need to post."

If I was appealing to the masses then I would be adding to the "rate my cock", "just had a wank with Aunt Marjorie" or "what flavour semen?" crass.

By *r.Vice GuyMan 11 weeks ago

bristol/london

I've only recently started using them, but as crimson has said "it's somewhat spikey" at times.

That doesn't bother me much though, I grew up in south London. Spikey is the native language round there haha

Midlands

·

·

Don't try to appeal to the masses. Just post what you enjoy and shamelessly bump it. The better the content, the less others will feel a need to post.

If I was appealing to the masses then I would be adding to the "rate my cock", "just had a wank with Aunt Marjorie" or "what flavour semen?" crass."

Chill out, Rees-Mogg

My nan’s spare room.

·

·

If I was appealing to the masses then I would be adding to the "rate my cock", "just had a wank with Aunt Marjorie" or "what flavour semen?" crass."

Cock 4 out of 5, Aunt Marjorie, she’s a wrong un, my cock exudes butternut scotch angel delight flavour spunk.

Mayfair

·

·

If I was appealing to the masses then I would be adding to the "rate my cock", "just had a wank with Aunt Marjorie" or "what flavour semen?" crass.

·

Chill out, Rees-Mogg"

Bollocks, I'm taking you up the bum at the MLS. So there.

manchester

·

·

Good job you don’t fornicate with food you grumpy sausage

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

·

·

I had a wank with Aunt Marjorie n I can’t believe it’s not better

By *oeBeansMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

I've been using a forums a little less than usual but I've not noticed it be any more spiky than it it normally is. I see a few more repetitive threads having been here for a while but I think I've just stopped being arsed at contributing to anything deemed "controversial".

By *he Silver FuxMan 11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

·

What this means is that I'm left feeling disenfranchised and wondering if it's really worth contributing. I don't give up though. I'm still posting and persevering."

In fairness Nero you started a thread about fucking fruit and veg….

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

·

I agree with this entirely.

Mayfair

"....Good job you don’t fornicate with food you grumpy sausage "

You've still got my stitches from yesterday, Såff'.

By *oeBeansMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

I just ignore those though because I don’t fancy I don’t know it just seemed a little less ‘groups’ since I got back, a little more individual and inclusive! "

I get what you mean. I've tended to see groups from on all sorts of threads rather than the "fancy" ones and I've seen fewer of those as well

manchester

I actually think that the thing that’s made me feel more comfortable was the random thread starter game. There are loads of people I dont know and it’s been ace to see such a variety of people write threads, however hideous some were. But it generated fun and conversation and there’s a lot to be said for that! Most fun I’ve had here in a long time

Mayfair

"In fairness Nero you started a thread about fucking fruit and veg…. "

That was related to this 'challenge':

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1619896

[Sorry Willy but I have to reclaim my tarnished reputation, or at least the very little reputation I've got left! ]

Midlands

"In fairness Nero you started a thread about fucking fruit and veg….

That was related to this 'challenge':

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1619896

[Sorry Willy but I have to reclaim my tarnished reputation, or at least the very little reputation I've got left! ]"

The damage is already done

Uttoxeter

I like forum wit, I like sass, I like those posing genuinely interesting topics, insightful observation, argument and discussion.

All those shaved or unshaved, do you ladies like bareback? forum posts can all take a running jump taking those inanities with you.

Mind you I’ve posted some absolute shit and for that I’m only slightly sorry

Near Keith

"I actually think that the thing that’s made me feel more comfortable was the random thread starter game. There are loads of people I dont know and it’s been ace to see such a variety of people write threads, however hideous some were. But it generated fun and conversation and there’s a lot to be said for that! Most fun I’ve had here in a long time "

I'm legit glad my smokescreen one that I posted to throw people off was way more active than the one I was actually assigned. :D

Mayfair

"I actually think that the thing that’s made me feel more comfortable was the random thread starter game. There are loads of people I dont know and it’s been ace to see such a variety of people write threads, however hideous some were. But it generated fun and conversation and there’s a lot to be said for that! Most fun I’ve had here in a long time "

Yep....and I've secured a date with you. Roll on The Royal Academy. I hope you like posh cloakrooms.

[Wait, "roll on royal academy" sounds like a posh brand of deodorant!]

Midlands

I've always liked you, Saff.

I agree, it's the most interactive it's been for a long time and inclusive of everyone.

manchester

"I actually think that the thing that’s made me feel more comfortable was the random thread starter game. There are loads of people I dont know and it’s been ace to see such a variety of people write threads, however hideous some were. But it generated fun and conversation and there’s a lot to be said for that! Most fun I’ve had here in a long time

I'm legit glad my smokescreen one that I posted to throw people off was way more active than the one I was actually assigned. :D"

Sorted that for you. You’re welcome

Near Keith

"I actually think that the thing that’s made me feel more comfortable was the random thread starter game. There are loads of people I dont know and it’s been ace to see such a variety of people write threads, however hideous some were. But it generated fun and conversation and there’s a lot to be said for that! Most fun I’ve had here in a long time

I'm legit glad my smokescreen one that I posted to throw people off was way more active than the one I was actually assigned. :D

Sorted that for you. You’re welcome "

I really need to stop doing this to myself

I'd say they've become more sickenly nice lately.

But maybe that's just me.

Midlands

"I'd say they've become more sickenly nice lately.

But maybe that's just me. "

Still waiting on yours

Still waiting on yours"

My what?

Mayfair

Still waiting on yours

My what?"

Your handwritten sonnet, delivered in an empty flagon of vintage Rum.

By *bi HaiveMan 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I've not noticed any change.

Over the last 16 years I've seen it way more spikey, at times unwelcoming and conversely very fluffy and lovey dovey on occasion.

It is what it is. And always will be.

I just ignore those though because I don’t fancy I don’t know it just seemed a little less ‘groups’ since I got back, a little more individual and inclusive! "

They’re more groups than ever. Just sarcastic and miserable … if you are into that type of thing.

I like the flirting and the sexy talk. It’s a sex site after all. And to hell if I take this place serious.

I come here for a good time, and I agree with the op. There’s a lot of arsey people around.

·

See, I would see you as a prolific poster. It's very much a subjective thing isn't it? The posters one person sees as interesting and funny might be another's mind numbingly dull.

I don't think anyone should be put off posting - the threads that tend to not languish on later pages are more often than not silly or divise but so what? There's space for everyone on here.

"….

I just ignore those though because I don’t fancy I don’t know it just seemed a little less ‘groups’ since I got back, a little more individual and inclusive!

I get what you mean. I've tended to see groups from on all sorts of threads rather than the "fancy" ones and I've seen fewer of those as well"

They’re more groups than ever. Just sarcastic and miserable … if you are into that type of thing.

I like the flirting and the sexy talk. It’s a sex site after all. And to hell if I take this place serious.

I come here for a good time, and I agree with the op. There’s a lot of arsey people around. "

There's is, I'm due a break soon though so that'll be one less!

Somewhere In The Ether…

The toilets in here are not as well maintained as they once were and whoever keeps leaving those log like apparitions in the gents, please, for the sake of all that is good, stop!

By *obilebottomMan 11 weeks ago

All over

I post on whatever thread appeals to me, most of the time don't see or indeed bother me who started the thread. I avoid those who are so obviously not inclusive (and there are a few of those despite their protestetions). When I first started posting on the forums those were totally ignoring me and lots of other newbies for whatever reason but the xmas pic thread was so much fun and so inclusive that changed everything. I will also never post on any thread that is started by one or two well known divisive individuals no matter what the topic is. There have been some targetted threads with unsavoury undertones too recently but people soon sussed them out and did not fool anyone for too long though they tried a few times. It is all meant to be fun and people have choice of how they participate and treat others too. It is what it is though, a little microcosm of the world out there. Most people here are great and good fun to interact with.

I come here for a good time, and I agree with the op. There’s a lot of arsey people around.

There's is, I'm due a break soon though so that'll be one less! "

You are not all bad. You’ve got some light and shade.

Mayfair

"I’d say it’s changed.

Nero used to be nocturnal, he’s popping up in daylight nowadays. "

I need to fix this forå anomaly.

Uttoxeter

If you haven’t been threatened with a lifetime ban can you even be considered a valued contributor to the Forums?

It’s the last stand against wokeness

All over

"If you haven’t been threatened with a lifetime ban can you even be considered a valued contributor to the Forums?

It’s the last stand against wokeness"

My nan’s spare room.

Has the lounge changed?

I got some new curtains and a few scatter cushions.

I find the soft furnishings can make such a difference.

Tipperary

But maybe that's just me. "

You've been (how will I put this).... More positive lately

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Has it? It's coming across a bit arsey lately."

I do like a nice arse though.

North Angus

I do like a nice arse though."

Fanks

Uttoxeter

"Has the lounge changed?

I find the soft furnishings can make such a difference. "

I like what you’ve done with the place

All over

"Has the lounge changed?

I find the soft furnishings can make such a difference. "

Did your nan mind you rearranging her spare bedroom?

Manchester-ish

"At the moment I'm working ridiculous hours so I just don't really have the time to do more than a couple of comments a day, if that. And then when I do log on it does feel spiky as mentioned. So that makes me want to join in even less. I have some time off in a couple of weeks so maybe I'll join in a bit more.

J

J

"

I might do another bike shed fumble thread. That was fun!

J(J)

By *ustamanMan 11 weeks ago

weymouth

Mines the same, well perhaps a few more mushrooms

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arsey is good.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Mines the same, well perhaps a few more mushrooms "

Magic?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

There's a game going on called Twisted Threadstarter where we've been paired up to assign each other silly/embarrassing/disgusting posts we have to write, so a lot of what you're seeing is probably that."

No one mentioned that before you did but I purposely kept off the thread and didn't make a ridiculous thread up.

The 'fake' threads totally swamped the forum and made very unpleasant reading.

That's what newbies see and form their opinions on ......

By *emorefridaCouple 11 weeks ago

La la land

I think in general I've found it a lot less confrontational than it has been in the past. But then in a way that was good, because people used to argue their points and then there would be a debate. That for me personally is missing a bit at the moment. But I think people have less time for that kind of thing these days.

By *edeWoman 11 weeks ago

the abyss

J

J

I might do another bike shed fumble thread. That was fun!

J(J) "

Did I miss that one??

By *rimal InstinctCouple 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

The picking on tiny parts of a thread where something possibly hasn't been phrased well, or hasn't got the point across quite right, the sarcastic comments when it's really not needed. I think it is just a bit of a slog trying to get through a thread. Posting a thread it's been pointed out, although they will most likely be mediocre like many on here i know they won't get anywhere as Im not a prolific poster so will just get ignored.

By *ustamanMan 11 weeks ago

weymouth

"Mines the same, well perhaps a few more mushrooms

Magic?"

Not tried them - they don't look appetising

North West

"I think in general I've found it a lot less confrontational than it has been in the past. But then in a way that was good, because people used to argue their points and then there would be a debate. That for me personally is missing a bit at the moment. But I think people have less time for that kind of thing these days. "

I've personally given up on debate because it got me cross and achieved nothing.

I've personally had a lot of stuff going on and haven't really been on as much, but when I have, I've found it somewhat boring and not worth sticking around much.

I don't feel like I have much/anything to contribute as a thread starter nowadays and don't have time to curate it anyway.

There are people who have disappeared over the weeks, months etc for various reasons and I think their leaving is a loss. And there are some departures I don't miss too, just for balance.

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

K

We're all just living off your scraps"

I haven’t seen all your veris from all the flirting you did over that arse competition - surely that must give you a years worth of sex

By *enrietteandSamCouple 11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

No no no, you’ve got it all wrong.

It’s super friendly and super inclusive

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

I don't know if it's changed, Em, but I've been using it less. Not sure if that's because it's changed or I've got bored - guess both might be true...

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

No. I see this topic six or seven times a year. It's the same, I suppose it depends on how you're viewing it at that moment in time.

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"No no no, you’ve got it all wrong.

It’s super friendly and super inclusive "

HACKED

By *onkoMan 11 weeks ago

here and there

It has

Wonko used to flirt

By *heBigLibowskiMan 11 weeks ago

Hampshire

It's probably the same.

Every time I leave and come back I think it's changed, but the reality is that my view on it is the thing that's different.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 11 weeks ago

Maidstone

"It's probably the same.

Every time I leave and come back I think it's changed, but the reality is that my view on it is the thing that's different."

And you leave and come back a hell of a lot!!

In 12 years there's no real change for the one that dabbles now and then. I guess if you get really involved it might feel like that if your buddies move on. *shrugs* people come and go. That's the only thing really that changes.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

The long general election might have had an effect on people too

» Add a new message to this topic