FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bravery Beyond Compare

Bravery Beyond Compare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Just imagine being shit at by a sniper, losing your ear and nearly your life, and two days later addressing crowds and not knowing if someone else will take a potshot. To be fair, the Donald is a bloody brave man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

But is it all over the news or not. That's the important question

By *8on33Man 11 weeks ago

winfrith

"Just imagine being shit at by a sniper, losing your ear and nearly your life, and two days later addressing crowds and not knowing if someone else will take a potshot. To be fair, the Donald is a bloody brave man. "
Hes been shit at by the media for years he's used to it now.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

He must have been a shit sniper how the hell did he miss trump aa he isn't exactly the smallest of people

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

He weren't a trained sniper, he was a 20 year old with a gun.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Not sure I would say that Trump deserves this much praise.

He is a megalomaniac and nothing will stop him from getting out there so he can become The Most Powerful Man on the Planet again!!

Someone risking their life for a stranger is brave beyond compare and has true compassion.

That’s my two cents worth.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 11 weeks ago

in Lancashire

He thought more about the photo op than staying the fuck down as the secret service were trying to get him out of the area, yes the shooter had been neutralised but the secret service were thinking that there might have been another..

I thought the thread title was about the volunteer fire chief Corey Comperatore who was incredibly brave in protecting his family..

Chelmsford

"He thought more about the photo op than staying the fuck down as the secret service were trying to get him out of the area, yes the shooter had been neutralised but the secret service were thinking that there might have been another..

I thought the thread title was about the volunteer fire chief Corey Comperatore who was incredibly brave in protecting his family.."

Yes Corey was incredibly brave

By *he KakapoMan 11 weeks ago

A nice rock

Do you know what would be extremely brave...

If he stood on one of the podiums and called for better gun control

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 11 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Do you know what would be extremely brave...

If he stood on one of the podiums and called for better gun control "

By *agatoXXXMan 11 weeks ago

Mordor

"Just imagine being shit at by a sniper, losing your ear and nearly your life, and two days later addressing crowds and not knowing if someone else will take a potshot. To be fair, the Donald is a bloody brave man. "

There were 42 assassination attempts on hitler. Was he a bloody brave man?

"Just imagine being shit at by a sniper, losing your ear and nearly your life, and two days later addressing crowds and not knowing if someone else will take a potshot. To be fair, the Donald is a bloody brave man.

There were 42 assassination attempts on hitler. Was he a bloody brave man?"

Excellent example and I was thinking the same but wasn’t going to bring up that evil man

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Just imagine being shit at by a sniper, losing your ear and nearly your life, and two days later addressing crowds and not knowing if someone else will take a potshot. To be fair, the Donald is a bloody brave man.

There were 42 assassination attempts on hitler. Was he a bloody brave man?"

Which, in hindsight, makes it even more crazy that the most effective Hitler assassin was Hitler.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

Which, in hindsight, makes it even more crazy that the most effective Hitler assassin was Hitler."

It baffles me that no-one could achieve that task (the Hitler one). Totally baffles me.

By *oadsafun1960Man 11 weeks ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

It's already been said the real bravery came from Corey Comperatore who put himself between the gunman and his family, now there's a real hero, who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS 11 weeks ago

hexham

Really?

Oh right! I went to Northern Ireland with the army, back in the day. I got shot at one day. To be fair it missed by a greater distance than the ones that missed Donald, but it still sent an awful lot of people diving to the ground ( strangely though, and definitely not as a result of bravery, I just stood there trying to work out exactly where the shots had come from)

Then , after continuously patrolling for the following two weeks. I got shot at again… this time it was from an M60 and the rounds were a lot closer.. I felt them go past my head!

Again time was spent working out where they came from and how to react!

I patrolled over there for a further two months where every day I could have been shot at, or blown up… indeed a good friend of mine was seriously injured by a bomb being detonated near him.

I reckon loads of guys who worked with me in Ireland must have been heroically brave!

Or maybe… no we weren’t. We just dismissed the chance of being shot or bombed and put it to the backs of our minds and got on with the job.

No bravery in that ( or at least not from me, as far as I am concerned )

Mordor

A social media quote I've just seen on imgur:

"Let's make one think clear from the start: Donald Trump was the victim of a shooting in a country he has been inciting to violence for years. - Trump is neither a martyr nor a hero, he is a cause".

(I think that would have made sense if it had said THE cause.)

Which, in hindsight, makes it even more crazy that the most effective Hitler assassin was Hitler.

It baffles me that no-one could achieve that task (the Hitler one). Totally baffles me. "

The British had a top agent close to him and could have assassinated him and there were other plans by the allies to do so.

They decided against it as he wouldn’t listen to his Generals sound advice and was messing everything up by controlling everything himself.

"A social media quote I've just seen on imgur:

"Let's make one think clear from the start: Donald Trump was the victim of a shooting in a country he has been inciting to violence for years. - Trump is neither a martyr nor a hero, he is a cause".

(I think that would have made sense if it had said THE cause.)"

Once again, well said he has caused so much harm in his country and around the World it’s hard to be sympathetic to an assassination attempt.

By *urvyFan!Man 11 weeks ago

Bury

Trump is a cunt. He’s not brave. He’s just living in the blissful ignorance stupidity provides.

Chelmsford

(I think that would have made sense if it had said THE cause.)"

So using that logic then are the English MPs shot or stabbed the cause too. ?

By *urvyFan!Man 11 weeks ago

Bury

So using that logic then are the English MPs shot or stabbed the cause too. ? "

If they stood for lesser knife and gun laws and incited their followers to acts or violence when something didn’t go their way then yes. But I don’t think they did. Trump has though.

By *maginitivemindMan 11 weeks ago

East Mids

Why didn't the secret service shout Donald...Duck

Mordor

So using that logic then are the English MPs shot or stabbed the cause too. ? "

Did any of those MPs stir up hate and division lik trump?

No. They were victims of violent individuals, stirred up by populist and right wing propaganda, in the case of Jo Cox, and a victim of a radicalised individual, in the case of David Amess, angry at UK foreign policy.

There is an old saying about sowing as you reap.

Or as they say in modern parlance, "Fuck about, find out". Trump has fucked around with political violence for years, and now he has found out what happens.

Unfortunately, a bystander and his family are paying the price for trumps' rhetoric, and the root cause survives to further spread his hate.

Chelmsford

No. They were victims of violent individuals, stirred up by populist and right wing propaganda, in the case of Jo Cox, and a victim of a radicalised individual, in the case of David Amess, angry at UK foreign policy.

Or as they say in modern parlance, "Fuck about, find out". Trump has fucked around with political violence for years, and now he has found out what happens.

Unfortunately, a bystander and his family are paying the price for trumps' rhetoric, and the root cause survives to further spread his hate."

So Trump's fault he got shot. Victim Blaming surely

By *icolerobbieCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

Unfortunately, a bystander and his family are paying the price for trumps' rhetoric, and the root cause survives to further spread his hate."

David Amess was stabbed by an Islamic terrorist. That’s a bit more serious than someone “angry at uk policy”.

By *a LunaWoman 11 weeks ago

South

Bravery or stupidity? Be interesting to see what his security team advised.

He strikes me as a man who wouldn’t go down without a fight.

By *orny PTMan 11 weeks ago

Peterborough

If he stood on one of the podiums and called for better gun control

"

Dogs don't kill people wabbits do, summon Elmer Fudd, woo woo.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

6’5” and bright orange. How the fuck do you miss that?

By *ensualbicockMan 11 weeks ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

The gunman was probably a Patsy used by the men behind the curtain

By *ensualbicockMan 11 weeks ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"6’5” and bright orange. How the fuck do you miss that?"

The should of employed Alec Baldwin

North West

"Bravery or stupidity? Be interesting to see what his security team advised.

He strikes me as a man who wouldn’t go down without a fight. "

The secret service people evidently are trying to keep him low down to extricate him with minimal profile for more shots to go off, per protocol. But Mr. Trump knows a gesture of defiance will be etched into the annals of history, so he further risked the lives of the secret service agents by fighting against their instructions and directions. He continued to do this when they tried to put him in the car.

Brave, stupid, reckless or whatever. Who knows?

Chelmsford

The secret service people evidently are trying to keep him low down to extricate him with minimal profile for more shots to go off, per protocol. But Mr. Trump knows a gesture of defiance will be etched into the annals of history, so he further risked the lives of the secret service agents by fighting against their instructions and directions. He continued to do this when they tried to put him in the car.

Brave, stupid, reckless or whatever. Who knows?"

Brave and defiant. Don't forget. They work him and not the other way round

North West

Brave and defiant. Don't forget. They work him and not the other way round"

He isn't supposed to go out of his way to place them at unnecessary risk.

Chelmsford

He isn't supposed to go out of his way to place them at unnecessary risk. "

You know the rule book obs...

By *ortySwitchMan 11 weeks ago

london

I suppose there is a fine line bewteen "brave" and "detestable wank stain", and I know which sode of the line he falls on.

Also worth noting that Trump himself has called for people to be shot, locked up, hanged etc. and repeatedly calls for violence agasint others. Now one of HIS supporters tried it on him. Threr is nothign brave about trump. He is a cowardly, self centred, corrsive shit stain on socity. While I would never normally condone violence, frankly he got what was comming to him.

london

He strikes me as a man who wouldn’t go down without a fight. "

Only if here going down on his doughter!

(because of has publically stated how attractive he finds her)

Chelmsford

I suppose there is a fine line bewteen "brave" and "detestable wank stain", and I know which sode of the line he falls on.

Also worth noting that Trump himself has called for people to be shot, locked up, hanged etc. and repeatedly calls for violence agasint others. Now one of HIS supporters tried it on him. Threr is nothign brave about trump. He is a cowardly, self centred, corrsive shit stain on socity. While I would never normally condone violence, frankly he got what was comming to him. "

So you do condone violence ?

By *he KakapoMan 11 weeks ago

A nice rock

Brave and defiant. Don't forget. They work him and not the other way round"

They work for the government they are assigned to him

Chelmsford

They work for the government they are assigned to him "

To protect him at all times

london

"

So you do condone violence ?"

No, but trump does. He encourages his followers to commit acts of violence against others, inclusing killing them. Now he's getting exactly what he preached. So I have no sympathy for him.

Chelmsford

"

No, but trump does. He encourages his followers to commit acts of violence against others, inclusing killing them. Now he's getting exactly what he preached. So I have no sympathy for him. "

Well we all know that sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the diary...

Let's all pray that he is once more President..

North West

"

No, but trump does. He encourages his followers to commit acts of violence against others, inclusing killing them. Now he's getting exactly what he preached. So I have no sympathy for him.

Let's all pray that he is once more President.. "

Actually, sympathy is in-between sympathomimetic and sympathy strike.

According to Merriam Webster, at least.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

The secret service and the father protecting his family were the brave ones. The grotesque orange pig deserves no attention

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 11 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

If he stood on one of the podiums and called for better gun control "

If the shooter had had better gun control he wouldn’t have missed

By *oastal1968Man 11 weeks ago

London

"He must have been a shit sniper how the hell did he miss trump aa he isn't exactly the smallest of people "

Easy mistake, like when you're measuring your cock with a tape measure and you start at the 2in mark instead of the Zero. We've all there.

By *.T.Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

This remimds me of a topic covered not so long ago questioning the accuracy of marksmen.

Chances are that the podium was hit and debris from that clipped his ear. Trump being a sizeable target and one innocent person kiled, a further two injured shows that even when presented with a barn door to hit, being in a stable position away from crowds and having time to compose a shot, the shooter still effectively missed.

No one deserves to be shot at, no one deserves to be killed however Trump is not a martyr. It is a sad inditement of American Society that people think the only way to achieve change is to shoot at the problem.

So many Americans will condone or applaud the shooting whilst having the worst gun controls possible. The guy is an idiot. He cannot be portrayed a victim when he is a rabble rousing populist hell bent on the top job whilst having no talent for it.

By *loria JamesTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Durham

Unfortunately, a bystander and his family are paying the price for trumps' rhetoric, and the root cause survives to further spread his hate.

David Amess was stabbed by an Islamic terrorist. That’s a bit more serious than someone “angry at uk policy”.

"

Jo Cox was killed by a white far right extremist

By *loria JamesTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Durham

If we're talking brave what about the secret service who surrounded him. They put themselves in harms way to protect him.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Regardless of the ops question on bravery the actions of one very disturbed twenty year old kid has probably decided the outcome of the election in November.

The ticket of Trump and Vance is, in my opinion, the scariest issue facing the world. Both men have extreme views based on internalisation and isolationist politics. Both are borderline misogynists and portray narcissistic personality traits. Very similar to an Austrian corporal named Adolph.

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If we're talking brave what about the secret service who surrounded him. They put themselves in harms way to protect him."

They did, with their backs to any potential gun person and their head fully exposed.

North West

"Regardless of the ops question on bravery the actions of one very disturbed twenty year old kid has probably decided the outcome of the election in November.

The ticket of Trump and Vance is, in my opinion, the scariest issue facing the world. Both men have extreme views based on internalisation and isolationist politics. Both are borderline misogynists and portray narcissistic personality traits. Very similar to an Austrian corporal named Adolph. "

Only borderline misogynists?! I'd go a roll further there.

Otherwise, agreed

london

"

Let's all pray that he is once more President.. "

The what? What diary? do you mean the Dcitionary?

Also, why on earth would you pray for a sociopathic, cowardly rapist to be elected to government? He has already made it clear thet first thing he will do is rmeove social freedoms, remove the FBI, Arrest people he doesn't like and on and on. The guys a mannabe dictator, out to destroy society and run the USA for him self, and anyone who supports him.

Frankly, it's a shame the republican who shot him missed. The guys a c**t!

By *icolerobbieCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

Jo Cox was killed by a white far right extremist "

I’d say they were both far right in their extremism.

Chelmsford

"

Actually, sympathy is in-between sympathomimetic and sympathy strike.

According to Merriam Webster, at least. "

Surely out mean adjacent to?

Chelmsford

"

The what? What diary? do you mean the Dcitionary?

Also, why on earth would you pray for a sociopathic, cowardly rapist to be elected to government? He has already made it clear thet first thing he will do is rmeove social freedoms, remove the FBI, Arrest people he doesn't like and on and on. The guys a mannabe dictator, out to destroy society and run the USA for him self, and anyone who supports him.

Frankly, it's a shame the republican who shot him missed. The guys a c**t!"

You condone violence and shooting him ,?

By *ools and the brainCouple 11 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Whilst I'm sad for the death of an innocent and for the sake of humanity glad that they didn't manage to kill trump, I do wish someone would stick a fucking sock in his goddamn mouth and shut him the fuck up.

I seriously can't be the only person who's suspicious of the whole thing?

» Add a new message to this topic