FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women’s advice

Women’s advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayy10 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

romford

Looking for some womens advice , if any women’s inbox is open for a quick chat , looking to do something for my partner but needed help

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss.ddWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Why not post here in the thread so more women can help?

romford

"Why not post here in the thread so more women can help?"

Because I want to keep it private as it’s quite a serious thing so just needed some advice & didn’t want to put my person business out there on a forum

By *elloWoman 11 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Looking for some womens advice , if any women’s inbox is open for a quick chat , looking to do something for my partner but needed help

Thanks in advance "

Cunnilingus followed by a big slice of her favourite cake

By *eroLondonMan 11 weeks ago

Mayfair

Give us a tiny clue. What is it about?

romford

[Removed by poster at 16/07/24 00:02:26]

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

"Looking for some womens advice , if any women’s inbox is open for a quick chat , looking to do something for my partner but needed help

Thanks in advance

I’m not looking to do a gesture lol , it’s bringing a topic of conversation up about a serious matter "

I would use words in that case.

By *ustful_LionessWoman 11 weeks ago

Heaven-sent

"Give us a tiny clue. What is it about?"

I agree..

Give us all a clue and we could collectively try and help

By *lue RascalMan 11 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

I’m not a woman but I have kissed one before so I may be able to help. Let me know.

alpha centauri

"I’m not a woman but I have kissed one before. "

Stop bragging

By *arla SwingerWoman 11 weeks ago

Somewhere

Thanks in advance "

If it's to 'surprise' her with sex stuff. Then I'd be making sure it's something she's fully on board with first

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Free reign to message about anything and it's okay because I invited it? No context at all?

Hard pass.

I hope you find some help though OP

By *exycouplesswingCouple 11 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Just tell her all about your fabswingers profile, she will love that!

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Okay, I’ll take the challenge. Send me a message if you’re still in need of advice.

If this is a sly attempt at something other than advice I will block you.

By *lue RascalMan 11 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"I’m not a woman but I have kissed one before.

Stop bragging "

Thanks in advance

I’m not looking to do a gesture lol , it’s bringing a topic of conversation up about a serious matter

"

He is clearly looking to pop the question, and needs a women's input to make the situation as romantic as possible.

He knows that if he asks openl on here, the blokes will just take the piss, suggesting for instance that he put the ring on his dick, ask her for a bj, and imagine her surprise when she shallows a diamond engagement ring (or is it zirconium?)

Thanks in advance

I’m not looking to do a gesture lol , it’s bringing a topic of conversation up about a serious matter

He is clearly looking to pop the question, and needs a women's input to make the situation as romantic as possible.

He knows that if he asks openl on here, the blokes will just take the piss, suggesting for instance that he put the ring on his dick, ask her for a bj, and imagine her surprise when she shallows a diamond engagement ring (or is it zirconium?) "

That’s the kind of advice I’d give him!

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

Thanks in advance

He knows that if he asks openl on here, the blokes will just take the piss, suggesting for instance that he put the ring on his dick, ask her for a bj, and imagine her surprise when she shallows a diamond engagement ring (or is it zirconium?) "

Wait, that's a bad way to propose?

alpha centauri

Thanks in advance

Oh, In that case , cunnilingus, her favourite cake, get her to finger your ring and when she pulls out the engagement ring is on her finger

Thanks in advance

He knows that if he asks openl on here, the blokes will just take the piss, suggesting for instance that he put the ring on his dick, ask her for a bj, and imagine her surprise when she shallows a diamond engagement ring (or is it zirconium?)

That’s the kind of advice I’d give him! "

He is now bound to DM you. He'll be so excited by the smutty talk he'll forget he has a girlfriend (or is she just a figment of his imagination anyway?)

» Add a new message to this topic