FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile advice - How’s it been for you

Profile advice - How’s it been for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddlesticks OP   Man 11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I wonder if asking for profile advice, and if said advice is acted upon, does it make a difference.

I was wondering if I got profile advice and implemented it, does that mean I’ll be faced with a tsunami of boobs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

You’d be drowning in tits and pussies. Spoilt for choice.

By *hilloutMan 11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I wouldn't know as I've never asked for it.

Figured out the formula on my own and it served me well.

It might do for some though! Who knows?

By *illy IdolMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

Are you asking for profile advice?

By *viatrixWoman 11 weeks ago

Redhill

Neck deep in clunge, I tell ya, fiddles.

*hands you a snorkel*

My nan’s spare room.

"You’d be drowning in tits and pussies. Spoilt for choice. "

Is it really that easy. Who knew?

My nan’s spare room.

"I wouldn't know as I've never asked for it.

Figured out the formula on my own and it served me well.

It might do for some though! Who knows? "

That’s the question surely someone could have some feedback.

My nan’s spare room.

"Are you asking for profile advice?"

I’m asking if profile advice has positively improved the fab experience.

Personally I’m not asking for advice because as likely or not, I’d ignore it.

My nan’s spare room.

"Neck deep in clunge, I tell ya, fiddles.

*hands you a snorkel* "

How do I get this clunge bath?

Midlands

"Are you asking for profile advice?

Personally I’m not asking for advice because as likely or not, I’d ignore it. "

My advice would be, ask for profile advice. But you haven't asked for advice, so I cannot advise.

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

I got some useful feedback when I asked, but I think the difference was that I was trying to potentially improve on something that was already working just fine for me in ways I hadn't yet thought of, rather than moaning that I'd had no luck and it must be everyone else's fault somehow.

My nan’s spare room.

"I got some useful feedback when I asked, but I think the difference was that I was trying to potentially improve on something that was already working just fine for me in ways I hadn't yet thought of, rather than moaning that I'd had no luck and it must be everyone else's fault somehow."

Did you find things improved?

My nan’s spare room.

My advice would be, ask for profile advice. But you haven't asked for advice, so I cannot advise."

I’d ask but I’m worried someone will tell me I have too many cock pics.

I prefer ignorant bliss.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

My profile would be better in a different font I think.

By *rHotNottsMan 11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’ve never asked for advice and always do good even as I get older.

I’ve even gone against advice of women I’ve been intimate when they have said do not put that or remove that photo of you smoking a cigarette.

I guess I just don’t like doing as I’m told

The only advice I’d give anyone is figure themselves out first , so many men, even hot , for sexy men come across as little lost boys & I would imagine that’s not very attractive

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I got some useful feedback when I asked, but I think the difference was that I was trying to potentially improve on something that was already working just fine for me in ways I hadn't yet thought of, rather than moaning that I'd had no luck and it must be everyone else's fault somehow.

Did you find things improved? "

It's hard to say because I made those changes around the same time I started posting a lot on the forums and the connections I've made since could be as much down to that as the improvements in the profile. All I can say with any degree of certainty is that the feedback had a lot of good points and I feel like the edited text better represents me as a person.

My nan’s spare room.

"I got some useful feedback when I asked, but I think the difference was that I was trying to potentially improve on something that was already working just fine for me in ways I hadn't yet thought of, rather than moaning that I'd had no luck and it must be everyone else's fault somehow.

Did you find things improved?

It's hard to say because I made those changes around the same time I started posting a lot on the forums and the connections I've made since could be as much down to that as the improvements in the profile. All I can say with any degree of certainty is that the feedback had a lot of good points and I feel like the edited text better represents me as a person."

Worthwhile doing then.

By *midnight-Woman 11 weeks ago

Personally I’m not asking for advice because as likely or not, I’d ignore it. "

Clearly it works and they are knee deep in clunge and thats why no one has time to come back to update and report !!

By *onttouchmychocoMan 11 weeks ago

London

Hi,

I'd say any type of feedback is a good thing. If you like your profile how it currently is then that's great for you.

The right amount of information will connect you with more people who share similar interests with you.

By *assing Fancies xCouple 11 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

The best advice we got when we join fab 6 years ago was... as a couples profile and particularly with what we are looking for then we could try to show both of us equally as well as together.

We did take this advice on board and it's now advice we'd also give to new users that was in our situation when first joining fab

My nan’s spare room.

Clearly it works and they are knee deep in clunge and thats why no one has time to come back to update and report !! "

That’s what I was thinking. I was wondering if there was a conspiracy out there.

By *RWoodyCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

*hands you a snorkel*

How do I get this clunge bath? "

Embarrassing (is it?) to admit, I've never heard the term 'clunge' before!

Fab never stops educating does it

J x

My nan’s spare room.

"The best advice we got when we join fab 6 years ago was... as a couples profile and particularly with what we are looking for then we could try to show both of us equally as well as together.

We did take this advice on board and it's now advice we'd also give to new users that was in our situation when first joining fab "

Sound advice that lots of couples could do with following.

My nan’s spare room.

*hands you a snorkel*

J x"

I bet you knew what it meant though.

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

Your friends photos are a bit too extreme how the hell do you get into those positions

Midlands

Clearly it works and they are knee deep in clunge and thats why no one has time to come back to update and report !!

That’s what I was thinking. I was wondering if there was a conspiracy out there. "

When I first joined, I didn't know what to write. Listening to others advice and reading others profiles definitely helped.

A good profile won't get you laid, but a bad one will stop you.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds

I asked on our couples profile when we 1st joined and was told it read like a single bloke pretending to be a couple & was clearly written by a man....I wrote it & all pics are us both.

I didn't follow their advice and we've done alright here!

My nan’s spare room.

"I asked on our couples profile when we 1st joined and was told it read like a single bloke pretending to be a couple & was clearly written by a man....I wrote it & all pics are us both.

I didn't follow their advice and we've done alright here!"

Good work from what I can see.

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

When I first joined as a single I looked around the site at what worked in terms of pics. I also looked at the forums and seen threads on whose pics looked good.

2 gents profiles stood out - one was someone called GeminiMan and the other I won’t name.

I contacted GeminiMan and had a chat with him - he was lovely. His pics told a story and I always tried to instill that in my pics.

I reply with pretty much the same thing in the threads I see - sell yourself to the best of your ability.

Although I suspect anyone who’s got to the stage of asking for profile advice is usually too far broken to actually listen and usually perform FABicide during the thread or just think with their cock anyway and won’t change a thing.

I do honestly think a tutorial video when starting out would help.

K

Midlands

"When I first joined as a single I looked around the site at what worked in terms of pics. I also looked at the forums and seen threads on whose pics looked good.

2 gents profiles stood out - one was someone called GeminiMan and the other I won’t name.

I contacted GeminiMan and had a chat with him - he was lovely. His pics told a story and I always tried to instill that in my pics.

I reply with pretty much the same thing in the threads I see - sell yourself to the best of your ability.

Although I suspect anyone who’s got to the stage of asking for profile advice is usually too far broken to actually listen and usually perform FABicide during the thread or just think with their cock anyway and won’t change a thing.

K

"

The other is me, isn't it

My nan’s spare room.

"When I first joined as a single I looked around the site at what worked in terms of pics. I also looked at the forums and seen threads on whose pics looked good.

K

"

I remember Gemini man well, indeed a good profile, and obviously knows that girls like their star signs.

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

K

The other is me, isn't it "

‘You’re so vain…’

My nan’s spare room.

K

‘You’re so vain…’ "

He thinks this thread is about him.

By *viatrixWoman 11 weeks ago

Redhill

*hands you a snorkel*

J x"

And I’m not even a native English speaker!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

I could do with some profile advice to be fair, you’ll see more pussy at dogs trust than you will in my inbox.

The mr

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

"I could do with some profile advice to be fair, you’ll see more pussy at dogs trust than you will in my inbox.

The mr "

Joke's aside I think you have one of the best couples profile's on fab.

Midlands

K

‘You’re so vain…’

He thinks this thread is about him. "

By *midnight-Woman 11 weeks ago

K

"

I loved GM xxx

By *essica FlabbitWoman 11 weeks ago

west midlands/shropshire

I just find as long as you are truthful that goes a long way

"I wonder if asking for profile advice, and if said advice is acted upon, does it make a difference.

I was wondering if I got profile advice and implemented it, does that mean I’ll be faced with a tsunami of boobs. "

Well, as you happened to mention boobs, I think you should get out of that dashing suit and delight the Forumites with your bra photo again We could all do with cheering up on this drab Monday

My nan’s spare room.

"I wonder if asking for profile advice, and if said advice is acted upon, does it make a difference.

I was wondering if I got profile advice and implemented it, does that mean I’ll be faced with a tsunami of boobs.

Well, as you happened to mention boobs, I think you should get out of that dashing suit and delight the Forumites with your bra photo again We could all do with cheering up on this drab Monday "

You have a good memory.

Well, as you happened to mention boobs, I think you should get out of that dashing suit and delight the Forumites with your bra photo again We could all do with cheering up on this drab Monday

You have a good memory. "

It was only a week or two ago lol

My nan’s spare room.

You have a good memory.

It was only a week or two ago lol"

Just shows how poor mine is.

If you need profile advice you've already failed.

You have a good memory.

Just shows how poor mine is. "

Haha, you actually changed it. Aww, fanks

My nan’s spare room.

You have a good memory.

Haha, you actually changed it. Aww, fanks "

My pleasure, no masturbating over it mind you.

Well if you have to

You have a good memory.

Well if you have to "

I only do that on Saturday's

I'll save it for then

My nan’s spare room.

You have a good memory.

Well if you have to

I only do that on Saturday's

I'll save it for then "

Probably best for maximum squirting

By *quizzlyMan 11 weeks ago

Ryde

Probably need advice, but always blank up when trying to write one.

Guess I'm too shy for this game.

By * D 777Man 11 weeks ago

bathgate

i would take some advice for my profile ,i dont know what to put ,i think i have edited it 5 or 6 times

» Add a new message to this topic