FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paws for thought

Paws for thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilf and old fart OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

What pet have you got and why ?

We have had a Springer Cross dog for 8 years, we did have a cat as well, but our dog can come on holidays with us whereas cats are more independent.

Our boy is ball mad. If he's got a tennis ball in his mouth, then not even dinner distracts him. He'll walk for miles, have a 5 minute sleep and is then ready to go again (while we are slumped in the chairs to recover lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat.coupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Dartford

We have a good crossbreed, she kind of looks like a staff puppy x

She is also obsessed wo5h balls and food. She is an avid furry chaser too, any animal that moves and she's after it!! I got her to help me get out and about and improve my mental health, it worked x

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

English Bull Terrier - he is a complete arse. Does not like exercise, but gets taken three times a day - however, if he can be let off to play with other dogs (and not scare their owners or other ordinary people) then he will run for ours (mainly in circles and flying through the air in rediculous leaps.

He is my only pet now (previously 6 s, 2 s, 2 s and 2 bearded dragons)

By *JcuriousCouple 12 weeks ago

Derby

Shih tzu

And just because... He's amazing!

Miss S x

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

We have an enormous, fluffy malamute who thinks he's the size of a chihuahua.

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"Shih tzu

Miss S x"

Also this. But because she’s a Princess. A fussy Princess that won’t eat her dinner! Is yours fussy with food?!

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

I have 3 shih tzus, the fourth passed away 2 years ago. They’re the laziest little characters and they make me chuckle every day. Loves of my life

Derby

"Shih tzu

Miss S x

Also this. But because she’s a Princess. A fussy Princess that won’t eat her dinner! Is yours fussy with food?! "

Yeah he's hit and miss, he likes treats and human food

Miss S x

By *riel13Woman 12 weeks ago

Northampton

I have 2 rats called Earl (Grey) and (Tea) Rex... I don't have the room for anything else and they make great pets

By *viatrixWoman 12 weeks ago

Redhill

I grew up with dogs, my parents finally relented to my incessant begging for a puppy when I was 6 years old and I got a French Poodle who lived till I went off to Uni. We had a couple more afterwards.

But I have no pets in my own family home and don’t think I ever will. I don’t have the time to care for one, and given that I/we travel so much, it wouldn’t be fair for the oet to be in kennels/sitters all the time. Food and veterinarian care and insurance are eye watering expensive now. I am barely making ends meet with one son at university

I do enjoy a good cuddle with pets when I see friends who have them, but I will never own one. The heartbreak when losing them is also something I am not strong enough to face. My mum even used to be a midwife to the dog we had when she had 2-3 litters of puppies. I could never do that- I’d faint. () she also dealt with their deaths. I could never. Wish I could, but I’d never be able to.

By *avexxMan 12 weeks ago

cheshire

i have a cocker spaniel hes an abs sweet heart

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"Shih tzu

Miss S x

Also this. But because she’s a Princess. A fussy Princess that won’t eat her dinner! Is yours fussy with food?!

Miss S x"

She won’t eat out of a bowl. She wants to be hand fed all the time! If she didn’t like her Royal Canine biscuits I honestly don’t know what I’d give her. She likes the odd carrot too but it has to be sliced really thinly like a crisp. I’m a mug

By *inUpProWoman 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

I've got two jet black rescue kittens. Mabel and Arabella. They're my little shadows. I'd be lost without them. Gorgeous little girls

Derby

"Shih tzu

Miss S x

Miss S x

She won’t eat out of a bowl. She wants to be hand fed all the time! If she didn’t like her Royal Canine biscuits I honestly don’t know what I’d give her. She likes the odd carrot too but it has to be sliced really thinly like a crisp. I’m a mug "

She knows what she wants!!!

Love it.

Miss S x

By *eneralKenobiMan 12 weeks ago

North Angus

Currently don’t have any pets, lost both my boxers about 4 years ago and haven’t had the heart to take on more

By *iss.ddWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Working Springers

By *ayy10Man 12 weeks ago

romford

I have a 5 month Yorkshire terrier puppy, first ever dog but absolutely love him & is definitely a member of our family

By *rHotNottsMan 12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I have a few kittens here and there

By *melia DominaTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Giggle piggies.. only one left though Pong is all alone his mate Ping passed away last year...

By *istr3ssWoman 12 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

3 cats ??

All of them are rescues

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

3 cats, 2 we rehomed as their owners couldn't take them to their new flats, when they had to move.

I like dogs too, but I prefer cats. They're independent, cheeky and still want affection, just on their own terms.

By *rgasmatron1970Man 12 weeks ago

Bromley

I have a pet leaf ?? called Bodhgaya,so named because I caught it falling from to Bodhi tree

By *luebell888Woman 12 weeks ago

Glasgowish

2 dogs. A big one and a little one. I love dogs and mine are my soulmates who I love dearly.

By *lynJMan 12 weeks ago

Morden

An elderly (18 or 19 year old) cat who thinks I should wait on her at any time she is awake. She sleeps most of the time though.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 12 weeks ago

Tamworth

A French - I always wanted one because I think they're beautiful and incredibly funny. I wouldn't have another though, much as I love him he has allergies galore.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

My cat died last years and my heart just broke. I don't think I'll ever get another furry companion. I have a tarantula that refuses to die. Been with me about 17 years now. If I had the right living space I'd would to have liked an English bull terrier but my lifestyle is not one that could accommodate a dog. So it's just me and Spinderella.

By *aitonelMan 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

"2 dogs. A big one and a little one. I love dogs and mine are my soulmates who I love dearly."

This covers it!

» Add a new message to this topic