FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone else

Anyone else

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Aware of their genitals, literally 24/7?

I can't seem to go through a minute of any day without knowing and being acutely aware of mine...

Can't do a task without thinking about how they're positioned in my boxers etc... I do a fairly manual job which involves a lot of moving/crouching and getting into awkward positions. The constant moving around in said positions does make it worse I feel.

That being said, even when sat at home watching tv or on my pc playing games... it does feel like 5-10% of my brain is put aside for awareness of my genitals haha

Am I the only guy like this?... probably not the best audience to ask, being a swinging horny hive of birds and bees etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

This is no way to live.

This possibly only aimed at guys I guess. But be curious to know if any females are aware of theirs too, possibly boobs more than vaginas maybe?

"This is no way to live. "

Oh damn, really?

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

I’d suggest reaching out for help if it’s impacting your life negatively.

Otherwise, crack on and enjoy.

Me personally, I forget they’re there until I either need a piss, get laid, or get kicked in them.

By *oydykeWoman 12 weeks ago

Southampton (they/them)

Yes, I have felt like this, and found out it was related to my OCD because I was constantly on high alert about something. I was constantly aware of my boobs (still am, but because of gender dysphoria) and also constantly aware of my nose. Im sure there’s other causes; mine was just because of my OCD. It has passed now tho

By *layfullsamMan 12 weeks ago

Solihull

The devil finds genitals for idol minds

Fill your life with things you really want to do and your genitals will be of less interest

Tomorrow’s never promised

Apart from the important times obviously when they are important and need focusing on

Good luck

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"This is no way to live.

Oh damn, really? "

Really.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

There are definitely times when various parts of my anatomy scream their existence and frustration to me.

Usually I can set it to one side for the most part. Though it's not difficult for little things to trigger that glazed over look while the hormones wreak havoc.

By *amie HantsWoman 12 weeks ago

Atlantis

I’m pretty aware of my tatas but that’s more of a spacial awareness thing. I don’t want to be accidentally pressing my boobs against someone. I want to make sure it’s intentional to assert dominance

"I’d suggest reaching out for help if it’s impacting your life negatively.

Otherwise, crack on and enjoy.

Me personally, I forget they’re there until I either need a piss, get laid, or get kicked in them. "

Thinking about it, it probably is a negative, can be quite distracting sometimes... and does impact my worktime somewhat.

"Yes, I have felt like this, and found out it was related to my OCD because I was constantly on high alert about something. I was constantly aware of my boobs (still am, but because of gender dysphoria) and also constantly aware of my nose. Im sure there’s other causes; mine was just because of my OCD. It has passed now tho"

I've not been diagnosed with OCD, but a lot of people have suggested I am one. (albeit on the lesser end of the spectrum)... talking of spectrums, it's also been suggested to me that I might be on other spectrums too xD

could be part of it for sure.

"The devil finds genitals for idol minds

Fill your life with things you really want to do and your genitals will be of less interest

Tomorrow’s never promised

Apart from the important times obviously when they are important and need focusing on

Good luck "

Thanks for this, truer words are those more often said with simplicity.

By *oydykeWoman 12 weeks ago

Southampton (they/them)

"Yes, I have felt like this, and found out it was related to my OCD because I was constantly on high alert about something. I was constantly aware of my boobs (still am, but because of gender dysphoria) and also constantly aware of my nose. Im sure there’s other causes; mine was just because of my OCD. It has passed now tho

I've not been diagnosed with OCD, but a lot of people have suggested I am one. (albeit on the lesser end of the spectrum)... talking of spectrums, it's also been suggested to me that I might be on other spectrums too xD

could be part of it for sure."

If you’re talking about autism; I’m autistic, and it’s definitely a sensory thing for me too. If my boobs aren’t sitting right my whole day will be ruined. So it could just be a sensory thing and you’re hyper aware of it

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I’m pretty aware of my tatas but that’s more of a spacial awareness thing. I don’t want to be accidentally pressing my boobs against someone. I want to make sure it’s intentional to assert dominance "

That sounds suspiciously like something a bunch of squirrels in a long coat would say.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Herts

Id say get a grip.

But that’s not going to help.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 12 weeks ago

St Neots

Nah, mines too small to be aware of it

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

Erm. No. I don't think about my genitals very often. I'm aware I have boobs but also don't have much notion of them during the average day, unless they ache, hurt or unless my nipples are in the wrong place. This is unfrequently.

Mr KC? I don't think he thinks frequently about his genitals, but I could be wrong. He manages to do a good impression of a man who is not obsessed with his penis during the day, though.

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This possibly only aimed at guys I guess. But be curious to know if any females are aware of theirs too, possibly boobs more than vaginas maybe?"

Not 24/7, no.

I'm no more aware of them than I am of any other part of my body.

By *he love catsCouple 12 weeks ago

South Wales

Nope never.

» Add a new message to this topic