FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happiness

Happiness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Solihull

In the words of Ken (with or without his diddy men)

To me this world is a wonderful place

I'm the luckiest human in the human race

I've got no silver, and I've got no gold

But I've got happiness in my soul

Happiness, happiness

The greatest gift that I possess

I thank the Lord that I've been blessed

With more than my share of happiness

A,What time in your life were you the happiest

B, How do you rate on the happiness scale currently 1 to 10 with 10 being happier than mr happy from happy land

C, what’s the most recent thing that’s made you happy

Answer any or all or not at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"In the words of Ken (with or without his diddy men)

Happiness, happiness

B, How do you rate on the happiness scale currently 1 to 10 with 10 being happier than mr happy from happy land

Answer any or all or not at all "

A) My wedding day.

B) At the moment, 8. Got a few stressors bringing it down, but nothing major.

C) Potentially having a social meet tomorrow. :D Also the wife has a new boyfriend, so that's been exciting.

Solihull

"In the words of Ken (with or without his diddy men)

Happiness, happiness

Answer any or all or not at all

A) My wedding day.

B) At the moment, 8. Got a few stressors bringing it down, but nothing major.

C) Potentially having a social meet tomorrow. :D Also the wife has a new boyfriend, so that's been exciting."

Great answers, stay happy band be lucky

By *929Man 12 weeks ago

newcastle

A. Either the years from age 17 - 21 having no responsibilities, still hanging out with mates every night after work and all weekend not a single worry or the period where my kids were very young I know this should hands down be the best but the ex kinda ruined them times so it’s a toss up

B. Probably a 5 things are always up and down and it’s random a while back at 2 great weeks in a row really though had turned the corner and was happy alone then 3 days later out of absolutely nowhere lying on the cooch on a night time looking at four walls actuslly feeling like crying asking the photo of my dad is this what life was destined to be like? Feel somewhat inbetween currently

C. Getting paid haha sorry that’s all I got

By *rHotNottsMan 12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

a/ when the kids were ages 2-5

b/ 8/10

c/ I just got to st Pancras and there a direct train in 20

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

A, No idea. When I'm happy I'm happy, I don't want to compare it to different happy times. It's just a happy time. I have had a lot of them.

B, About a zero. Work is killing me. Life in general is chaotic. My period is looming. I don't have a penis in me or someone to curl up and chat shit with this evening. Maybe a one because my dog is cute and provides cuddles at least.

C, Probably people.  

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

a) Sometime in late 2015/early 2016, I think.

b) Right now this minute? A 6. At this general time of my life? 7.5 ish.

c) Realising I'm attractive and desirable to more than one person.

Near Keith

"A, No idea. When I'm happy I'm happy, I don't want to compare it to different happy times. It's just a happy time. I have had a lot of them.

B, About a zero. Work is killing me. Life in general is chaotic. My period is looming. I don't have a penis in me or someone to curl up and chat shit with this evening. Maybe a one because my dog is cute and provides cuddles at least.

C, Probably people.  "

Dog cuddles are the best. I can't help with most of that but I'll happily chat shit with you from afar if it helps? I was wondering earlier if we had any overlapping nerderies. :D

By *lowupdollTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Herts

A. I was let down by ‘friends’ last year of university and spent most of my final year sofa surfing or sleeping on park benches. I was on my way to the gym on campus to shower and ran into my professor. ‘You got a first’ he said. Proudest day of my life. I felt invincible.

B. 6. I’m fine but can’t shake the feeling somethings missing.

C. Some very challenging work clients gave me outstanding feedback.

By *inUpProWoman 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

Just ordered a vindaloo after being stood up by a guy off here. That put a smile on my face

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

a) Seeing my brother awake and smiling in hospital after hours of not knowing if I’d see him again.

b) If it wasn’t for the severe case of man flu I’d say I’d be about an 8 but knocking it down to a 6.

c) Coming home to the dog. Never gets old.

Near Keith

"a) Seeing my brother awake and smiling in hospital after hours of not knowing if I’d see him again.

b) If it wasn’t for the severe case of man flu I’d say I’d be about an 8 but knocking it down to a 6.

c) Coming home to the dog. Never gets old. "

I'm so glad for you that your brother is okay.

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"a) Seeing my brother awake and smiling in hospital after hours of not knowing if I’d see him again.

c) Coming home to the dog. Never gets old.

I'm so glad for you that your brother is okay."

Cheers man

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

I think I was probably happiest in my early thirties running bars and laughing my way through the crazy shifts. Life was an absolute whirlwind but I was always smiling

I’m probably a 6 right now… I’m recharging after one of the toughest years of my life but feeling really positive

This thread just made me happy. My grandad was a mad Ken Dodd fan and we ended his funeral with this song. So it has very special memories. Thanks OP

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

"I think I was probably happiest in my early thirties running bars and laughing my way through the crazy shifts. Life was an absolute whirlwind but I was always smiling

I’m probably a 6 right now… I’m recharging after one of the toughest years of my life but feeling really positive

This thread just made me happy. My grandad was a mad Ken Dodd fan and we ended his funeral with this song. So it has very special memories. Thanks OP "

I remember watching Ken Dodd at the Liverpool Empire, with my Dad, and being allowed to stay up till after midnight because Doddy went on and on

By *urry BlokeMan 12 weeks ago

Happiness, for me, is emotional, not material

I've had a lot of happiness and adventure in my life

Things have taken a distinct nose dive since 2020, but even with that considered, there is still not a day where I don't laugh out loud

People remain important

The smallest of exchanges can bring joy

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Dog cuddles are the best. I can't help with most of that but I'll happily chat shit with you from afar if it helps? I was wondering earlier if we had any overlapping nerderies. :D"

Nah. It's that cuddled up naked with a shit movie and someone you know intimately and just waffling about anything and everything that's wanted. Text on a screen from a stranger from afar isn't gonna come close.

By *ot to giggleWoman 12 weeks ago

Coventry

a. i think things are pretty ok now

b. again life seems to be ok at the min, and heading the right way

c. the little boy i work with currently, cuddled into me today - he doesnt speak with 'strangers' thought his mum was going to cry

Near Keith

"Dog cuddles are the best. I can't help with most of that but I'll happily chat shit with you from afar if it helps? I was wondering earlier if we had any overlapping nerderies. :D

Nah. It's that cuddled up naked with a shit movie and someone you know intimately and just waffling about anything and everything that's wanted. Text on a screen from a stranger from afar isn't gonna come close."

That's entirely fair.

By *lfa RomeoMan 12 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

My happiest memories are of my daughter being born and then seeing her around 3 years old, seeing her waiting for me to come home from work, and her running up to me calling out daddy with her beautiful smile, she's 25 now but I still see her as my little girl. Just prescious moments

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

"I think I was probably happiest in my early thirties running bars and laughing my way through the crazy shifts. Life was an absolute whirlwind but I was always smiling

This thread just made me happy. My grandad was a mad Ken Dodd fan and we ended his funeral with this song. So it has very special memories. Thanks OP

I remember watching Ken Dodd at the Liverpool Empire, with my Dad, and being allowed to stay up till after midnight because Doddy went on and on "

Yessssssss!!! The bugger never wanted to leave had some great family nights out watching him and I can still see my grandad laugh.

Solihull

This thread just made me happy. My grandad was a mad Ken Dodd fan and we ended his funeral with this song. So it has very special memories. Thanks OP "

Love this, thanks for the lovely words x

» Add a new message to this topic