FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ‘You’re a bit of alright!’ (Nosey Gits Edition)

‘You’re a bit of alright!’ (Nosey Gits Edition)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

We often have lovely threads on here wherein we are encouraged to send compliments to other members via PM’s.

Well, this thread takes exactly the same principle….but with the added benefit of simultaneously appeasing nosey buggers such as myself who want to know all the juicy gossip! Aye

Simply say that you’re in therefore and tell someone on this thread exactly what you think of them/like most about them or even what you’d like to do to them if you’re feeling particularly licentious, PUBLICLY i.e on this very thread and for all and sundry to behold.

It could even lead to sexual liaisons….and cake….and stuff - in any order!

I do so love a good old nosey, me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

I may as well stick my head above the parapet and say that I'm IN.

Somewhere In The Ether…

….Oh and by the way; As these sorts of threads often tend to fill up swiftly and many folks are inevitably overlooked and sadly don’t receive a reply, know well that you are blooming awesome!

I know it, you know it and even my poochie is presently nodding her head in righteous agreement

By *olgateSmile81Man 12 weeks ago

London

In. And I make a great cake.

By *ealitybitesMan 12 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm in and I'll send a public compliment to Nero who has the best clock on fab and despite being able to blow his own trumpet appears to be a decent chap and someone with a similar outlook to my own.

His vocabulary needs a little work though

By *rMonkeyMan 12 weeks ago

Somewhere

In

By *uriousscouserWoman 12 weeks ago

Wirral

I've got no juicy gossip! I'm a scandal-free zone.

Can I still be in? Maybe this is my chance to create some.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I've got no juicy gossip! I'm a scandal-free zone.

Can I still be in? Maybe this is my chance to create some."

Of course; let’s sit back and collate all the goss

Wirral

Of course; let’s sit back and collate all the goss "

Hurrah!

By *eliWoman 12 weeks ago

Can I still be in? Maybe this is my chance to create some."

Caveating this with it's not gossip but it is something I think about another person...

Hey curious. Not only did you introduce me to zaftig (and it's rare for people to bring new words) but you also make me smile and laugh at times with your posts. I think you're someone who'd be brilliant to share coffee and cake with - you have a direct way of posting and it's refreshing.

Right, that's some smoke blown, off to find an inhaler.

Wirral

Caveating this with it's not gossip but it is something I think about another person...

Hey curious. Not only did you introduce me to zaftig (and it's rare for people to bring new words) but you also make me smile and laugh at times with your posts. I think you're someone who'd be brilliant to share coffee and cake with - you have a direct way of posting and it's refreshing.

Right, that's some smoke blown, off to find an inhaler."

I've got no juicy gossip but I have got a girl-crush.

You're always welcome to blow smoke into wherever you'd like

Wirral

"….Oh and by the way; As these sorts of threads often tend to fill up swiftly and many folks are inevitably overlooked and sadly don’t receive a reply, know well that you are blooming awesome!

I know it, you know it and even my poochie is presently nodding her head in righteous agreement "

I've no idea why I've never had a good old perve of your photos before, but I've just remedied that situation and holy moly!

My poochie is up to something but it's not nodding (and by poochie I mean foof).

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

Sure, I'm in.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"….Oh and by the way; As these sorts of threads often tend to fill up swiftly and many folks are inevitably overlooked and sadly don’t receive a reply, know well that you are blooming awesome!

I know it, you know it and even my poochie is presently nodding her head in righteous agreement

I've no idea why I've never had a good old perve of your photos before, but I've just remedied that situation and holy moly!

My poochie is up to something but it's not nodding (and by poochie I mean foof)."

Ooo thank you And may I return the exact same compliment to you on your incredibly sexy photos (My pooch is now nodding AND salivating) x

» Add a new message to this topic