FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex With A New Partner

Sex With A New Partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 4 days ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

That sex becomes better over time with a regular partner as you embark on that exquisite and intimate journey of discovery of one another’s desires and specific /idiosyncratic sexual preferences, I’m sure we can mostly all agree.

However and having said the above, there is that delectable excitement and thrill of sex for the first time with a new partner;

Undressing them and feasting one’s eyes on their naked form for the first time, exploring their body, tasting them…..

The fucky fucky (sorry / I ruined it a good’un there didn’t I?)

Anyway, in relation to this first time excitement:

Good folks; How sexually confident would you rate yourself during first time sexual encounters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinaTVTV/TS 4 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"That sex becomes better over time with a regular partner as you embark on that exquisite and intimate journey of discovery of one another’s desires and specific /idiosyncratic sexual preferences, I’m sure we can mostly all agree.

However and having said the above, there is that delectable excitement and thrill of sex for the first time with a new partner;

Undressing them and feasting one’s eyes on their naked form for the first time, exploring their body, tasting them…..

Good folks; How sexually confident would you rate yourself during first time sexual encounters?

"

Fairly confident. What I lack in technique I make up for in puppy-like enthusiasm!

By *ansoffateMan 4 days ago

Sagittarius A

My last first time with a new partner, she pretty much had me pinned against the wall.

I don't think my confidence was an appreciable factor at that point, I was too turned on - I'm not sure I was processing much cognitively at all.

By *ork_In_Progress!Man 4 days ago

Castleford

I’m currently with a new partner of about a week, she’s someone I’ve known a while but had no idea things would ever go this way, and to find out she’s an open book too despite being very proper in everyday life! If it does get better with time then I’m really in for a treat because right now it’s the absolute best it’s ever been! And to say I’m punching is understatement of the century!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 4 days ago

St Leonards

You know what - it really depends on the build-up and personality type.

Some people need a much slower start, others are right here, right now.

So I'll adjust according to their needs I hope Sensual.

By *hilloutMan 4 days ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"That sex becomes better over time with a regular partner as you embark on that exquisite and intimate journey of discovery of one another’s desires and specific /idiosyncratic sexual preferences, I’m sure we can mostly all agree.

"

Very confident. Prior experiences have always turned out well

By *odgerMooreMan 4 days ago

Carlisle

Really confident… it was 1985…. I had a 30 in waist and buns of steel in lycra

By *ynamicnatureMan 4 days ago

Doncaster

G'day OP,

My approach/ thought process for any partner first time or otherwise.

I go in thinking that it may very well be the last time I see them (you just never know?)

Being able to openly express yourself with a partner is one of the best experiences one could have isn't it.

So why would I hold myself back

And with that in mind I pretty much just go for it.

By *kphooeyMan 4 days ago

Finchley

"

"

If it's all over the moment she moans, does that mean I (I mean, 'my friend') is very confident?

By *heBelladonnaWoman 4 days ago

Central London

On a scale of 0-10, - solid 9.

One of the most exciting bits of being with someone new is the exploration, and fun discovery of one another.

That first time you hear their moans/sounds of pleasure, or see the look in their eyes that you aren’t certain how to interpret but equally test to see if what you’re doing to them, and with them, elicits the same response over and over again. The way their body reacts to yours. Taking in the vulnerability of both of you naked and hungry for one another. Will it be a slow degustation or will you ravenously devour one another? The way your bodies fit with each other, as well as finding the delicious sweet spots that make them melt. The desire that’s grown from the anticipation of being with the person.

Ooofft!

Sagittarius A

"On a scale of 0-10, - solid 9.

One of the most exciting bits of being with someone new is the exploration, and fun discovery of one another.

That first time you hear their moans/sounds of pleasure, or see the look in their eyes that you aren’t certain how to interpret but equally test to see if what you’re doing to them, and with them, elicits the same response over and over again. The way their body reacts to yours. Taking in the vulnerability of both of you naked and hungry for one another. Will it be a slow degustation or will you ravenously devour one another? The way your bodies fit with each other, as well as finding the delicious sweet spots that make them melt. The desire that’s grown from the anticipation of being with the person.

Ooofft! "

I can't decide what's hotter, what you wrote or that you know what you wrote is hot.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

"One of the most exciting bits of being with someone new is the exploration, and fun discovery of one another."

Yes, yes, yes and yes again.

The first kiss. The hunger for another. And extrapolating all of that wonder and thrill and lust out into the first few times you fuck. Not just the first time you have sex together, but the second, third, fourth … let’s say the *early* times. When you’re still exploring each other and learning how you fit together.

I’m not saying it’s always the best sex. But it’s definitely special.

By *B69Woman 4 days ago

south west

Confident yes, finding out what makes that person sigh with pleasure and want more is sublime.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 days ago

Carlisle usually

The first time is always a learning experience for me.

I'm excited to have got that far. I'm enthusiastic to see how things play out. I'm confident that we'll find a way to make the experience amazing for both of us. If any of those were untrue, I wouldn't be there.

But I do prefer the times after the first

By *iss FuegoWoman 4 days ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Albania

For me it depends. Sometimes it just gets better and better the more we explore each other's bodies and know what buttons to press, as well as the non-sexual familiarlity.

Other times, the first time has blown our socks off but the second time has just not been so fan-fucking-tastic.

In terms of confidence, this has definitely increased as I've got older. If only I knew in my 20s what I know now!!

By *oyoteUglyWoman 4 days ago

somewhere

I don't agree sex gets better over time, you can't replicate the initial "I want to fuck your brains out" feeling. Sex gets boring over time with the same person.

How confident am I with a guy first time? Very, as I know it'll also probably be the last.

By *hortishblondeWoman 4 days ago

Essex

What partner...

By *ell GwynnWoman 4 days ago

North Yorkshire

Very confident. As soon as that first kiss ceases to be tentative and soft and the passion takes over I'm too lost in the moment to be self-conscious.

Central London

"I don't agree sex gets better over time, you can't replicate the initial "I want to fuck your brains out" feeling. Sex gets boring over time with the same person.

"

Sometimes this happens too. That hungry, lustful feeling of the first time just disappears. It’s not always for me that it gets better with time.

I tried to explain this to someone once. It’s like the anticipation and excitement of the first time is gone and it becomes almost routine. That’s avoidable with some people. With others, only the memories of that first hungry tumble and toss remain.

By *weetiepie99Woman 4 days ago

cardiff

I tend to meet people more than once, it's always a bit tentative initially, but yes, when the pure lust takes over it can be amazing. For me it definitely gets better with time. Confidence grows, learn likes and dislikes of each other, become more familiar...ooofft

By *parkle1974Woman 4 days ago

Leeds

Sex with my FWB always feels like the first time, I still get butterflies when we arrange to meet, my anticipation builds for the first kiss, the first touch after not seeing one another.

If I start to not feel those things then that's when I think it would get "boring" x

By *rHotNottsMan 4 days ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Honestly , sometimes the opposite. First few are amazing , then it can become routine and take more effort to hit the sane highs

By *ittle. BeaverWoman 4 days ago

Launceston

If I've had a couple of cocktails first....I'm a bloody sex kitten! (Although that might just be in my head)

Glasgow

"I don't agree sex gets better over time, you can't replicate the initial "I want to fuck your brains out" feeling."

I think you can. But … not with everyone. Not by a long way.

There’s chemistry, right? That’s “I want to fuck your brains out”.

Then there’s even more chemistry. “I still want to fuck your brains out even though we’ve been doing that for a while.”

And then there’s true love. “I still want to fuck your brains out years later, just as much as I did when we first met.”

Central London

"I don't agree sex gets better over time, you can't replicate the initial "I want to fuck your brains out" feeling.

Then there’s even more chemistry. “I still want to fuck your brains out even though we’ve been doing that for a while.”

And then there’s true love. “I still want to fuck your brains out years later, just as much as I did when we first met.”"

And the I fucked your brains out and now you’re just boring too.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 4 days ago

Essex

First time - I’m confident, but not at the top of my game.

I adore the first sex with a new partner. It’s electric, exciting, nerve wracking. It’s heady & addictive. But second & third are still full of excitement with a bit more body knowledge so more satisfying.

By *iss FuegoWoman 4 days ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Albania

"I don't agree sex gets better over time, you can't replicate the initial "I want to fuck your brains out" feeling.

And then there’s true love. “I still want to fuck your brains out years later, just as much as I did when we first met.”"

I agree with this. If it goes downhill after the first time with a guy every single time then I'd be asking a lot of questions of myself

Glasgow

"And the I fucked your brains out and now you’re just boring too. "

I probably would be quite boring with no brain left in me.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 4 days ago

Wherever

I always assume it’s going to be the one time thing only, and it usually is. I like that thrill and excitement and depending on the person, I’m rather confident.

I don’t subscribe to the idea that sex gets better over time. It doesn’t.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 4 days ago

North West

"

I had this very "first time" experience recently. I think I was outwardly confident but inwardly very nervous but mainly about how I look naked and whether my body would behave itself or if any bits would fall off or stop working.

I needn't have worried though. And then we did it again not long after, so all good

Sagittarius A

"I always assume it’s going to be the one time thing only, and it usually is. I like that thrill and excitement and depending on the person, I’m rather confident.

I don’t subscribe to the idea that sex gets better over time. It doesn’t."

It's so interesting to me reading people say that, not that I doubt you, but it's so not the case for me.

I don't think the excitement goes for me, unless the relationship falters in other ways. There's phases we're it becomes comfortable, but that's more we've found something we love and are enjoying it, then there are phases where we explore and find new things.

Learning a partner's body is one thing, but then learning their fantasies and desires. Then them evolving together. That's the stuff that really melts me.

By *weetiepie99Woman 4 days ago

cardiff

"I always assume it’s going to be the one time thing only, and it usually is. I like that thrill and excitement and depending on the person, I’m rather confident.

I don’t subscribe to the idea that sex gets better over time. It doesn’t."

It does for me. With the right person.

By *oodmessMan 4 days ago

yumsville

If Eddie the Eagle made ski jumping v's sexual encounters a comparison, that'd be me.

somewhere

True love is a crock of shit

somewhere

And then there’s true love. “I still want to fuck your brains out years later, just as much as I did when we first met.”

I agree with this. If it goes downhill after the first time with a guy every single time then I'd be asking a lot of questions of myself"

I'm shit at sex, I know this. Thanks

By *inky_couple2020Couple 4 days ago

North West

True love is a crock of shit"

We respectfully disagree

By *ay W. BeauWoman 4 days ago

Wolvo

New partner sex is great when ive had time to get used to the idea.

By *he love catsCouple 4 days ago

South Wales

I like my current ride though it's nice to jump on the bones of someone new every now and again.

Glasgow

"I like my current ride though it's nice to jump on the bones of someone new every now and again."

Best of both worlds, innit.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 4 days ago

Stockport

"

Not very confident at all. I'm bloody useless at making a first move, I need her to reassure me that whatever I'm doing is okay.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 4 days ago

In a Sparkly Dress

High. Is that a guarantee to having a good time, No. I've been chemistry compatible and sexually incompatible with a meet before. You really don't know, how it's gonna go, till you get down to it

By *rispyDuckMan 4 days ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

At 1st glance thought title said “Sex with a new panther” haha

Thought to myself ‘ain’t that a bit dangerous’ those are wild animals

By *oeBeansMan 4 days ago

Derby

I think I'm very good with first time encounters because as you said, OP; there's the excitement of meeting someone new which drives the rush and makes the meet that much better and I'm great at managing expectations and then surprising them which makes both of us enjoy it.

With repeat meets, I've struggled with getting in my own head as to whether I can be better than the first meet as that "bar" is already set and I worry the more they know me, the more likely they'll find things they don't like about me. There has been a special case where that hasn't happened though and feel completely at ease in their company so it's something I'm getting better at!

Sorry, I've really fucking rambled there

By *ex HolesMan 4 days ago

Up North

Great as I always bum on a first date

By *ot to giggleWoman 4 days ago

Coventry

i would so love it to be hot and steamy, that flirting and not being able to wait to get to a place where you can go further and pinned against the wall as the clothes get peeled off as you kiss, laughing as buttons get stuck in the frantic fumble to be naked and exploring each other's bodies.

hate the fumbling, trying not to over look at each other, not sure how much to get stuck in on those nervous 1st times.

depends on the person which one happens

By *heBelladonnaWoman 3 days ago

Central London

"On a scale of 0-10, - solid 9.

Ooofft!

I can't decide what's hotter, what you wrote or that you know what you wrote is hot."

By *TaR105Man 3 days ago

Birkenhead

"I’m currently with a new partner of about a week, she’s someone I’ve known a while but had no idea things would ever go this way, and to find out she’s an open book too despite being very proper in everyday life! If it does get better with time then I’m really in for a treat because right now it’s the absolute best it’s ever been! And to say I’m punching is understatement of the century! "

And your on a sex site, mmmmm

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

Having that deepest and most intimate sexual connection is so incredibly hot and next level. However so is the fun and excitement of enjoying and discovering someone new all be that on a different level. To have the freedom of variety. I think we all love the excitement of a first kiss, that first undressing, that first touch and all the butterflies that go with it? Isn't the beauty of this life that we get to share the deepest of love and connection with someone/s, yet we all get to have those first times too without strings or stigma and with the loving support and maybe as joint enterprise with our partners?

It's my buffet theory. We have our favourite go to dish, the one we want all the time. But isn't it nice that we get to try a little bit of the wide variety of other dishes on offer now and then?

We really can have our cake and eat it. Which is awesome and beautiful.

I'm fairly confident in terms of experience of first times. However you never really know quite how well it will go until push comes to shove. Chemistry and situation have a big part to play too.

Mr

By *ora the explorerWoman 3 days ago

Paradise, Herts

Not very. That comes with trust and time. Probably why one offs do nothing for me at all

» Add a new message to this topic