FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That prison officer video...

That prison officer video...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 2 days ago

Manchester

Who's seen it?

Apparently she's a swinger - is she on here?! Probably! What did you make of that situation?!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 2 days ago

St Neots

Tbf.. Good on him, why wouldn't you try your luck with a female officer.

But for her though, such an obvious no-no in that profession and a bit fucking stupid

By *arla SwingerWoman 2 days ago

Somewhere

Reading between the lines it looks like she's at a crack of 'Celebrity status'. The words truly dumb do come to mind though

By *orzel123Man 1 day ago

cambridge

Not seen it yet

By *williams2022Man 1 day ago

poole

Feel free to send

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 1 day ago

Chichester

Is the girl in question trying to compete with the American spitting girl for online fame

By *mmaleiaWoman 1 day ago

East Northamptonshire

She probably got that job just to do that, surrounded by sex starved men, she’s stunning too

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple 1 day ago

Midlands

Her and her husband were on that programme on channel 4 the sex experiment one. The inmates girlfriend is gutted and I am sure the officers son probably will be too.

Mrs

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 1 day ago

Reigate

Is it not just a video of sexual assault?

By *stwo2023Couple 1 day ago

Worcester

I think it's awful that people are chasing after this video. Mind you I think that of celebrity sex tapes and the like.

She crossed a very serious line and put her colleagues in danger. Maybe not while having sex but that is the tip of the iceberg in terms of corruption in the service.

Vile.

Evie

By *r John WickMan 1 day ago

The Continental

I don’t understand the clamour for so many wanting to see it.

It’s grim as fuck.

It’s given her internet notoriety for a short while. Both she, and the tape will be forgotten about in a day or two.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 1 day ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I think it's awful that people are chasing after this video. Mind you I think that of celebrity sex tapes and the like.

She crossed a very serious line and put her colleagues in danger. Maybe not while having sex but that is the tip of the iceberg in terms of corruption in the service.

Vile.

Evie"

This is my take on it too. Makes me wonder what else she was up too that didn't get discovered.

She was in a position of power and some may see that as abuse of her position as well as abusing the inmates. I am sure if that were a male behaving like that in a Women's prison he wouldn't get the reception that this creature is getting.

By *a LunaWoman 1 day ago

Wales

I think she’s a selfish, self serving bint with the moral compass of an alley cat lost in a snowstorm.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 1 day ago

Coventry

I think it will go down as one of the great miscalculations. The consequences for her will clearly be greater than any gain.

What intrests me is the level to which her decision was based on a calculation Vs lust? Was this cynically a misguided aim for notoriety and gain or was this a total lack of control of sexual urges or a bit of both?

One could argue for her defence a route would be to claim she is a victim of a serious sex addiction (backed up by her previous antics as evidence). The prisons are full and courts are trying not to give custodial sentences to anyone who is not a risk of violence to the public. So despite the very public, outrageous and dangerous offence here if she where to claim to be victim of an addiction/mental health problem could she avoid a custodial sentence the current judicial situation? Instead could she pull off a narative as woman in need of help not punishment? The optics are at least a bit better than if it were a male guard taking advantage of female prisoners the current climate. Personally I think it's a 50/50 on custodial sentences. The courts are loathed to give custodial sentences (especially depending on the age of any children a woman may have at home) however this is very serious, very public and justice needs to be seen to be done.

That's my pondering on this anyways.

Mr

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 1 day ago

in Lancashire

Another sad wannabe chasing social media notoriety, that she was a prison officer and did what she did on duty is telling and worrying for her ex colleagues..

That she's been arrested is right..

By *rabness92Man 1 day ago

Netherlands

Don’t think you’ll get the full full 3/4 minute video!

By *weetiepie99Woman 1 day ago

cardiff

Why does anyone even care, it's old news now anyway

By *toC Thats MeWoman 1 day ago

Sheffield

I think it’s vile.

By *enguin98Man 1 day ago

Stevenage

This is the typical male response, but I think it’s sexy asf! hahah stupid don’t get me wrong, but SEXY! She is gorgeous!

By *he ShivsCouple 1 day ago

Fife

It’s grim.

She’s very lucky it didn’t turn into an all out riot considering she had her kit on her, keys etc.

it just shows the dire state UK prisons are in. From that video it seems the prisoners are the ones in charge.

By *eordieJeansCouple 1 day ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 09:46:55]

Newcastle upon Tyne

I suppose it’s a lot better than dropping the soap.

By *ex75Man 1 day ago

heckmondwike

I think it’s disgusting! She is the lowest piece of shit in the universe. Bent screws are worse than bent coppers. Cons are in there for a reason, and conveying items into a jail puts decent staff in greater danger. I hope she gets a massive jail sentence for this. And yes I have worked in the prison system.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I think it’s disgusting! She is the lowest piece of shit in the universe. Bent screws are worse than bent coppers. Cons are in there for a reason, and conveying items into a jail puts decent staff in greater danger. I hope she gets a massive jail sentence for this. And yes I have worked in the prison system."

Gary Glitter was in there. I think she’s a saint compared to him.

By *ackardMan 1 day ago

North West & beyond

I’ve seen the video as it was posted on here. She’s been arrested and charged I believe and might end up behind bars herself.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 1 day ago

Cheshire

Don’t know what crime that guy is in Prison for, but I’m sure there’s a victim out there. In all the discussions over this incident as per usual the victims of crime are forgotten.

Imagine if someone had done something so serious to you or your family that they went to Prison over it, then you see that person on this video enjoying sex with an Officer.

Was that her phone or did she bring it in ?

What other favours did she do for this guy and others ?

I hope she ends up in Prison herself and we know what other Prisoners feel about ex coppers, prison officers etc..

By *esco Value ThorMan 1 day ago

London

She’ll no doubt start an OF and make a bag full of cash

By *ex75Man 1 day ago

heckmondwike

"I think it’s disgusting! She is the lowest piece of shit in the universe. Bent screws are worse than bent coppers. Cons are in there for a reason, and conveying items into a jail puts decent staff in greater danger. I hope she gets a massive jail sentence for this. And yes I have worked in the prison system.

Gary Glitter was in there. I think she’s a saint compared to him."

He’s a saint compared to what I’ve dealt with over the years. He didn’t make the criteria to get through the door at my gaff

By *midnight-Woman 1 day ago

"I’ve seen the video as it was posted on here. She’s been arrested and charged I believe and might end up behind bars herself."

I can't see how it could be posted on fab - its a criminal act?

By *oyoteUglyWoman 1 day ago

somewhere

"I think it’s disgusting! She is the lowest piece of shit in the universe. Bent screws are worse than bent coppers. Cons are in there for a reason, and conveying items into a jail puts decent staff in greater danger. I hope she gets a massive jail sentence for this. And yes I have worked in the prison system.

He’s a saint compared to what I’ve dealt with over the years. He didn’t make the criteria to get through the door at my gaff"

Gary Glitter is a saint and she's the lowest piece of shit in the universe.

Please tell me you're not a judge.

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple 1 day ago

Midlands

"She’ll no doubt start an OF and make a bag full of cash "

She already has one!

Mrs

By *amie HantsWoman 1 day ago

Atlantis

I think it’s all quite motivational really.

That man is in prison with 700 hundred other men and still managed to see more action than some of the guys on fab!

By *midnight-Woman 1 day ago

"I think it’s all quite motivational really.

That man is in prison with 700 hundred other men and still managed to see more action than some of the guys on fab! "

By *oeBeansMan 1 day ago

Derby

That man is in prison with 700 hundred other men and still managed to see more action than some of the guys on fab! "

I feel attacked

London

"She’ll no doubt start an OF and make a bag full of cash

She already has one!

Mrs "

I can’t begrudge the marketing campaign then!

By *amie HantsWoman 1 day ago

Atlantis

That man is in prison with 700 hundred other men and still managed to see more action than some of the guys on fab!

I feel attacked "

Good xxx

By *eliWoman 1 day ago

Most of the guys. Most.

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 1 day ago

Manchester

Most of the guys on fab let's face it. She was hot as well! They do like a bad boy though you ladies eh? What are you like!

By *w214Couple 1 day ago

Merseyside

The video is freely available on x, ive watched it and am both shocked and impressed. The camera man is smoking a big fat spliff whilst filming, the cell has a lot of luxuries (how many pairs of trainers!?) She is gorgeous and is clearly enjoying it. The fact it's so wrong makes it taboo and fun. But fuck, the consequences must be crushing her, the family and a lot of other people catching shrapnel right now.

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 1 day ago

Manchester

"The video is freely available on x, ive watched it and am both shocked and impressed. The camera man is smoking a big fat spliff whilst filming, the cell has a lot of luxuries (how many pairs of trainers!?) She is gorgeous and is clearly enjoying it. The fact it's so wrong makes it taboo and fun. But fuck, the consequences must be crushing her, the family and a lot of other people catching shrapnel right now.

"

It's very easy to find. And yes, madness how he's also smoking in the cell. She really was not doing her job properly that day was she. I guess we all have off days.

I've spoken to prisoners for work who say they'd happily go back because of the luxuries you can get. They didn't bang a hot prison guard either!

It's over super quickly, not sure he blew his load in 2 minutes. But yeah, she knew she was being recorded, she was on open house...I guess she just gives no shits

Newcastle upon Tyne

He’s a saint compared to what I’ve dealt with over the years. He didn’t make the criteria to get through the door at my gaff"

Shag a prisoner - Scum.

Nonce - Saint.

Did I get that right?

By *ackardMan 1 day ago

North West & beyond

"I’ve seen the video as it was posted on here. She’s been arrested and charged I believe and might end up behind bars herself.

I can't see how it could be posted on fab - its a criminal act? "

It was definitely on here and may well still be here unless it’s been reported and the mods have taken it off. At first I thought it was like a staged thing until I heard the radio and saw the badges, etc…

By *ackformore100Man 1 day ago

Tin town

That's the world we've created. Rock bottom moral values. Get money fame and fortune for breaking the law and sharing it proudly with everyone just because they have looks a pussy and tits.

By *egasus NobMan 1 day ago

London

In a society that rewards bad behaviour and does not reward good behaviour. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, as the old saying goes. Her OF will be rewarded.

Bhad Bhabie made like a million within 6 hours of her turning 18. let that seek in

There an ex office I follow on X she makes more now from OF.

By *oody BMan 1 day ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"Who's seen it?

Apparently she's a swinger - is she on here?! Probably! What did you make of that situation?!"

What’s this all about? I’ve not heard anything about it.

By *electableicecreamMan 1 day ago

The West

I wonder if we'll ever find out who posted the video online.

She might have done it for the press but it's hard to imagine she didn't know the consequences.

The two guys might have done it just to screw her over. Again.

By *avexxMan 1 day ago

cheshire

watched it yesterday

London

She’s just been charged

By *ycanNightsMan 1 day ago

Workington

Not seen it... Don't really want too either but there links all over twitter.

However I think she will definitely regret it.

By *stwo2023Couple 1 day ago

Worcester

"I wonder if we'll ever find out who posted the video online.

She might have done it for the press but it's hard to imagine she didn't know the consequences.

The two guys might have done it just to screw her over. Again."

She knew the consequences. She just didn't believe they'd sell her out. She thought they were her friend.

Evie

London

"I wonder if we'll ever find out who posted the video online.

The two guys might have done it just to screw her over. Again.

She knew the consequences. She just didn't believe they'd sell her out. She thought they were her friend.

Evie"

In the words of Alan Partridge “if you’re gonna spend your time hanging about with criminals, ya gonna get lied to”

By *irjamesMan 1 day ago

Warrington

"Is it not just a video of sexual assault?

"

No it’s obvious she wanted it and was fully aware she was being recorded.

By *oulderingBearMan 1 day ago

Falme

And Met have released statement that she has been charged.

Given similar cases in the news recently I don't see her getting away with a suspended sentence. In the other cases it was the result in internal investigations but the fact this started with the leaked video is so much worse for her. This clear lack of insight and lack of remorse (any statement she makes in court will be viewed with high suspicion of genuinity).

People joke here about her going on OF and lucky lags but she will certainly be looking at a custodial sentence and any good prosecutor worth their wig will get her added to the Sexual Offenders register which at her young age will ruin her life even 20-30 years down the line.

Falme

"In a society that rewards bad behaviour and does not reward good behaviour. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, as the old saying goes. Her OF will be rewarded.

Bhad Bhabie made like a million within 6 hours of her turning 18. let that seek in

There an ex office I follow on X she makes more now from OF."

If she does go on the sexual offenders register you can guarantee they will put conditions in that she isn't allowed uncontrolled Internet etc so will effectively be stopped setting up OF etc or risk being re-arrested, this is opinion of the barrister I'm currently redoing kitchen for.

By *a LunaWoman 1 day ago

Wales

"Is it not just a video of sexual assault?

No it’s obvious she wanted it and was fully aware she was being recorded. "

I don’t think they mean pertaining to her. More to the men who were under her guardianship I’m guessing. She abused her position and her power. They could say that she forced them into doing it by giving them bribes or whatever.

I mean realistically they probably didn’t need much incentive, but if the shit is going to hit the fan they aren’t going to fess up to that are they. They will portray themselves as victims.

By *heel markMan 1 day ago

beside the sea

"In a society that rewards bad behaviour and does not reward good behaviour. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, as the old saying goes. Her OF will be rewarded.

If she does go on the sexual offenders register you can guarantee they will put conditions in that she isn't allowed uncontrolled Internet etc so will effectively be stopped setting up OF etc or risk being re-arrested, this is opinion of the barrister I'm currently redoing kitchen for."

Why would she go on the SOR? From what I've seen it was between consenting adults.

She isn't the first and no doubt the last .

An acquaintance of mine got 2 years for the same thing but wasn't put on the SOR.

By *wisted999Man 1 day ago

North Bucks

No wonder the prisons are full

By *oquars19458Man 1 day ago

sheffield

"Who's seen it?

Apparently she's a swinger - is she on here?! Probably! What did you make of that situation?!"

She’s on instagram

By *mos44Man 1 day ago

Manchester

If she does go on the sexual offenders register you can guarantee they will put conditions in that she isn't allowed uncontrolled Internet etc so will effectively be stopped setting up OF etc or risk being re-arrested, this is opinion of the barrister I'm currently redoing kitchen for.

Why would she go on the SOR? From what I've seen it was between consenting adults.

An acquaintance of mine got 2 years for the same thing but wasn't put on the SOR."

Yeah I don't think it's that type of crime. However it's extremely serious and jail time is the only option for her. I'm no expert, but I'd be surprised if she went in the SOR. I certainly don't think she should, jail is more than an appropriate punishment.

Falme

An acquaintance of mine got 2 years for the same thing but wasn't put on the SOR.

Yeah I don't think it's that type of crime. However it's extremely serious and jail time is the only option for her. I'm no expert, but I'd be surprised if she went in the SOR. I certainly don't think she should, jail is more than an appropriate punishment."

Again I don't say she will automatically be out on SOR but just meant there is a very strong case for the crown to put that forward as it isn't any extra work for them to include this option at sentencing.

It depends on the judge and if they want to make a public case and warning, on the SOR wpudl stop her benefiting from this financially at a later date.

There is a BBC article which has a summary of 10+ ex-officers arrested, charged and sentenced.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 1 day ago

Warwick and Coventry

Sounds.like a proper screw

Mr

By *igBBC4UMan 1 day ago

London

The cameraman is low-key a cuck lol

I'm sure a woman like that would have been on fab at some point

By *ot to giggleWoman 1 day ago

Coventry

An acquaintance of mine got 2 years for the same thing but wasn't put on the SOR."

from what i gathered she has not been charged with a sexual offence but with an offence whilst in public office so to speak. that means it wouldn't be a sexual offence and not SOR eligible anyway

Falme

from what i gathered she has not been charged with a sexual offence but with an offence whilst in public office so to speak. that means it wouldn't be a sexual offence and not SOR eligible anyway"

I bow to your more learned insights

By *oquars19458Man 1 day ago

sheffield

I have to laugh, a lot of comments on here from women saying how vile she is for doing this.i suspect plenty would love to be in that room getting fucked by a bad lad

You’re complaining about her morals, lol, when all the time you’re all a bunch of slags who have had a lot more cock than she has

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 1 day ago

St Neots

"I have to laugh, a lot of comments on here from women saying how vile she is for doing this.i suspect plenty would love to be in that room getting fucked by a bad lad

You’re complaining about her morals, lol, when all the time you’re all a bunch of slags who have had a lot more cock than she has

"

Maaaaaaate...

By *andsome_MeeeMan 1 day ago

London

"I have to laugh, a lot of comments on here from women saying how vile she is for doing this.i suspect plenty would love to be in that room getting fucked by a bad lad

"

What kind of comment is this? This really says more about yourself and your views on women. No wonder you have 0 meet verifications

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 1 day ago

Chichester

"

Mateeeeeeee. You just went full Seppuku and your not even in shogun

I salute your bravery with that statement

By *igR93Man 1 day ago

Sarcasm City

"

How to cockblock yourself on fab…

A perfect example

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 24 hours ago

Chichester

How to cockblock yourself on fab…

A perfect example "

Next post will be complaining no one messages / meets

By *WB85Man 24 hours ago

Staffordshire

Why would she allow it to be filmed ffs.

By *stwo2023Couple 24 hours ago

Worcester

"

Hilarious

What we do on here is vastly different to abusing your position at work, putting your colleagues at considerable risk of converted indiscipline and serious, life altering, assaults (I know this happens).

And as for the slags comment....highly uncalled for and pretty disgusting in my opinion.

Evie

By *a LunaWoman 24 hours ago

Wales

"

Bad lads are over rated.

And she can fuck who she wants, just don’t do it when you’re being paid to do a job. An important job at that.

If she wants to be a porn celebrity so much, leave the other job and go about it properly.

It’s not hard is it.

I mean I can see why men are mostly in her favour cos it appeals to that fantasy porn trope that you see on Pornsites.

But this is reality.

There are prison wives and girlfriends now worrying about what their men get up to. There are other female officers trying to do a job who’ll be given a harder time than is necessary as well as her having signed all sorts of paperwork that pertains to her being an upstanding citizen blah blah blah.

But yeah. Women on a sex site looking for casual sex in their free time are the Slags.

Whatever.

By *ugby 123Couple 24 hours ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I think you may be using the wrong site.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 24 hours ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"

And you are the epitome of virtue I see.

#Pot#Kettle#Black

By *affron40Woman 24 hours ago

manchester

"

Sweet fucking Jesus

Now you are a catch

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 24 hours ago

Essex

"

Jesus fucking Christ.

And yet the amount of us who are “slags” with no morals… precisely zero of us have fucked you… how utterly embarrassing for you that even a woman with no standards, won’t touch you.

By *indergirlWoman 23 hours ago

somewhere, someplace

"

And Fab unaliving has just been witnessed

By *orthern BeardMan 23 hours ago

Preston

And Fab unaliving has just been witnessed "

Someone order the man a coffin

By *heHoneyMonster69Man 23 hours ago

Warminster

I left you all alone for a couple of hours and look what happens

By *kphooeyMan 23 hours ago

Finchley

"

Chuckled!

By *ou only live onceMan 23 hours ago

London

"

Taxi for Coquars...

By *ugby 123Couple 23 hours ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok don't discuss peoples profiles please, it is against forum rules

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 hours ago

Central

Don't have interest in seeing it. It was obviously a very wrong thing to do and she must have known the risks, from letting a prisoner video it. . Perhaps she was planning on leaving and didn't care. In other settings it could have resulted in something like a sex offender registration.

By *houseMan 23 hours ago

a shitehole

"Who's seen it?

Dirty scank needs sacking

By *r John WickMan 23 hours ago

The Continental

"

I hope you’re open to taking some cock. Those will probably be the only options for you now.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 23 hours ago

Essex

"Who's seen it?

Apparently she's a swinger - is she on here?! Probably! What did you make of that situation?!

Dirty scank needs sacking "

Unprofessional & appropriate action was taken from that point of view

Dirty? - no

Skank? - very unpleasant terminology

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 23 hours ago

Essex

I hope you’re open to taking some cock. Those will probably be the only options for you now. "

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 22 hours ago

Chichester

"Ok don't discuss peoples profiles please, it is against forum rules"

lol

By *imi_RougeWoman 22 hours ago

Portsmouth

"

*Stupidity

By *imi_RougeWoman 22 hours ago

Portsmouth

Jesus fucking Christ.

And yet the amount of us who are “slags” with no morals… precisely zero of us have fucked you… how utterly embarrassing for you that even a woman with no standards, won’t touch you.

"

By *he turned me GreyCouple 22 hours ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

I'm so glad to woke up from my nap..

Legend mate pure genius work

Mr

By *ndergroundEnigmaMan 22 hours ago

Inverurie

I need to view the evidence before a decision is made. However who really gives a shit. It's her that would have to suffer the consequences not anyone else so what's the hassle?

By *osey WalesMan 22 hours ago

Surrey

"I think it's awful that people are chasing after this video. Mind you I think that of celebrity sex tapes and the like.

Vile.

Evie"

Agree 100%.

What a silly girl.

As said on the many other threads about this. She will most likely go to prison herself.

She wants to be famous.. ? Then do something worthy ofthe fame. Celebrity non entities are everywhere

By *inky_couple2020Couple 22 hours ago

North West

"

Is bunch of slags supposed to be an insult?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple 22 hours ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"

It's been a while since I saw someone commit fabicide

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 22 hours ago

Essex

Is bunch of slags supposed to be an insult? "

Currently my grouping is leaning more towards a murder of crows

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 22 hours ago

Medway

Vile.

Evie

This is my take on it too. Makes me wonder what else she was up too that didn't get discovered.

She was in a position of power and some may see that as abuse of her position as well as abusing the inmates. I am sure if that were a male behaving like that in a Women's prison he wouldn't get the reception that this creature is getting.

"

Yes to all of this. No matter what. She was in a position of power and she absolutely has put female colleagues/staff members in danger by behaving this way.

North West

Currently my grouping is leaning more towards a murder of crows "

I was going for a flange of baboons

North West

Vile.

Evie

Yes to all of this. No matter what. She was in a position of power and she absolutely has put female colleagues/staff members in danger by behaving this way. "

Yep. 100%. She's massively increased the risk factor for female prison workers, of all levels/types and not only from the prison population. There's rampant sexism in the professions.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 22 hours ago

Tamworth

Currently my grouping is leaning more towards a murder of crows "

100% I am up for being part of a murder of crows.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 22 hours ago

Sheffield

"

What have I just read you can’t even compare.

By *ife NinjaMan 22 hours ago

Dunfermline

A fabicide master class here. It'll be discussed for years

By *ot to giggleWoman 21 hours ago

Coventry

"

ooh say what you mean - don't hold back - im sure all comments are appreciated ! some a lot more than others

By *kphooeyMan 21 hours ago

Finchley

"Ok don't discuss peoples profiles please, it is against forum rules"

Oops. OK.

By *ot to giggleWoman 21 hours ago

Coventry

Vile.

Evie

Agree 100%.

What a silly girl.

As said on the many other threads about this. She will most likely go to prison herself.

She wants to be famous.. ? Then do something worthy ofthe fame. Celebrity non entities are everywhere"

she is probably likely to get a custodial sentence, but the impact of the lack of respect and the expectation that this type of behaviour is acceptable in these settings makes it harder for other females in these kind of roles. Her female colleagues that have done their jobs professionally are most likely livid and now have an uphill battle again to prove that they are professionals.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 20 hours ago

Southampton

Well this escalated!

By *ife NinjaMan 20 hours ago

Dunfermline

She's been named. She'll be at Uxbridge magistrates in London tomorrow. She's been remanded. Not worth it really. I'd say youthful indifference, but she's 30.

Five minutes of fame

By *stwo2023Couple 19 hours ago

Worcester

"I need to view the evidence before a decision is made. However who really gives a shit. It's her that would have to suffer the consequences not anyone else so what's the hassle?"

It really isn't just her that has to suffer the consequences of her actions. The consequences are much more than jail time for her.

Evie

By *agnar73Man 19 hours ago

Glasgow

"She's been named. She'll be at Uxbridge magistrates in London tomorrow. She's been remanded. Not worth it really. I'd say youthful indifference, but she's 30.

Five minutes of fame "

Misconduct in Public Office and a jail sentence.

I haven’t watched the video, a really stupid thing to do