FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women who get wet and horny

Women who get wet and horny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 1 week ago

Chelmsford

A female colleague who had a crush on a male colleague confessed that she got soaking wet in her knickers just being sat in the same room with him and had to go to the bathroom to mastebate. How common is this and how often do women do this in the workplace.. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lue RascalMan 1 week ago

Cheshire

A few of my female colleagues just so happen to visit the ladies room after we’ve had lunch together. Assumed they were going for massive shite but this has given me a lot to think about.

By *awpleasureMan 1 week ago

Sutton Coldfield

"A few of my female colleagues just so happen to visit the ladies room after we’ve had lunch together. Assumed they were going for massive shite but this has given me a lot to think about. "

guffaw and chortle

By *heBelladonnaWoman 1 week ago

Central London

In the year of 2024, it is well known women cannot keep their mind free of the raunchiest thoughts of every man within their proximity.

We all sneak off to the toilets all day long to wank over every man that ever existed.

By *avexxMan 1 week ago

cheshire

" In the year of 2024, it is well known women cannot keep their mind free of the raunchiest thoughts of every man within their proximity.

We all sneak off to the toilets all day long to wank over every man that ever existed. "

By *ick699Man 1 week ago

Edinburgh

Never believe anything from anyone that cant spell the word they are supposedly describing

By *r John WickMan 1 week ago

The Continental

Never call out someone’s spelling, punctuation, or grammar, unless your own is on point.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 1 week ago

Carlisle usually

I have coworkers that wind me up enough that the odd trip to the disabled toilet with the full length mirror is sometimes mandatory

By *ensuallover1000Man 1 week ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Dave down the pub told me that this decidedly uncouth behaviour is absolutely epidemic amongst ladies in todays society.

They’re insatiable beasts!

Dave never lies either…

By *arlot o scaraWoman 1 week ago

Hell

No, if I did that I’d be chucked straight on the sex offenders wing

By *unchalMan 1 week ago

Dartford

" In the year of 2024, it is well known women cannot keep their mind free of the raunchiest thoughts of every man within their proximity.

We all sneak off to the toilets all day long to wank over every man that ever existed. "

I think you might be exaggerating for comic effect.

By *opping_inCouple 1 week ago

Bournemouth

"No, if I did that I’d be chucked straight on the sex offenders wing "

They watch you in the toilets?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 1 week ago

Cumbria

"A female colleague who had a crush on a male colleague confessed that she got soaking wet in her knickers just being sat in the same room with him and had to go to the bathroom to mastebate. How common is this and how often do women do this in the workplace.. ?"

Women get wet and horny all the time, Tom.

By *unchalMan 1 week ago

Dartford

"Never believe anything from anyone that cant spell the word they are supposedly describing "

Well spotted but you don’t to be able to spell to post on here. I’ve seen a good few barely literate posts.

Central London

We all sneak off to the toilets all day long to wank over every man that ever existed.

I think you might be exaggerating for comic effect. "

Not one bit is an exaggeration. At all.

By *oody BMan 1 week ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Is this why they all go to the loo together?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 1 week ago

in Lancashire

"A few of my female colleagues just so happen to visit the ladies room after we’ve had lunch together. Assumed they were going for massive shite but this has given me a lot to think about. "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 1 week ago

in Lancashire

"A female colleague who had a crush on a male colleague confessed that she got soaking wet in her knickers just being sat in the same room with him and had to go to the bathroom to mastebate. How common is this and how often do women do this in the workplace.. ?

Please don't tell him that some women enjoy sex too..

Could be too much bless..

Women get wet and horny all the time, Tom."

Central London

"Is this why they all go to the loo together? "

That’s to help a mate with wanking support.

By *restonguy1981Man 1 week ago

preston

definitely not the wisest option

By *weetiepie99Woman 1 week ago

cardiff

Well I'm not much of a wanker anyway, but no, not in work

By *arlot o scaraWoman 1 week ago

Hell

"No, if I did that I’d be chucked straight on the sex offenders wing

They watch you in the toilets? "

There is obviously no cctv in the toilets but they’re not private single toilets either. No such luxury. Someone would report

By *anBerksMan 1 week ago

Berkshire

"

Never call out someone’s spelling, punctuation, or grammar, unless your own is on point. "

I bet you double and triple checked that before you hit the “post” button.

I’m right, aren’t I?

By *anBerksMan 1 week ago

Berkshire

"A female colleague who had a crush on a male colleague confessed that she got soaking wet in her knickers just being sat in the same room with him and had to go to the bathroom to mastebate. How common is this and how often do women do this in the workplace.. ?"

It’s a scenario I’m quite sure Brenda from Accounts used to do quite regularly in Willy’s office

By *ickshawedCouple 1 week ago

Wolverhampton

"Is this why they all go to the loo together?

That’s to help a mate with wanking support. "

Not me. We have a wank off. Whomever cums slowest has to buy the next round

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan 1 week ago

Southend

Depends if they had taco bell or not.

By *awpleasureMan 1 week ago

Sutton Coldfield

"

Never call out someone’s spelling, punctuation, or grammar, unless your own is on point.

I bet you double and triple checked that before you hit the “post” button.

I’m right, aren’t I? "

It's not as if it's a word that is used much nowadays. No wonder people forget how to spell master, mastur, mastir or mastebate.

My phone wanted to change the word to wastewater

Without double or triple checking, I'm going to guess at masturbate.

Looks right to me said Stevie Wonder.

By *oody BMan 1 week ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"Never believe anything from anyone that cant spell the word they are supposedly describing

Well spotted but you don’t to be able to spell to post on here. I’ve seen a good few barely literate posts. "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 1 week ago

King's Crustacean

Confessed ??? Like it's a sin ?

By *agatoXXXMan 1 week ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

"A female colleague who had a crush on a male colleague confessed that she got soaking wet in her knickers just being sat in the same room with him and had to go to the bathroom to mastebate. How common is this and how often do women do this in the workplace.. ?

Confessed ??? Like it's a sin ?"

Maybe Tom is a priest as well as a media outlet.

By *ilver_foxxx69Man 1 week ago

Falkirk

Not me. We have a wank off. Whomever cums slowest has to buy the next round "

Beats rock, paper… well maybe not scissors

By *onkey 2023Man 1 week ago

Cross Hands

I knew it!!!

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! Lol ??

Bournemouth

"No, if I did that I’d be chucked straight on the sex offenders wing

They watch you in the toilets?

There is obviously no cctv in the toilets but they’re not private single toilets either. No such luxury. Someone would report "

cold shiver down my spine! You have to pee right next to someone doing No2's ???? Bleurgh

By *hrek101Man 1 week ago

Herts

I knew it

By *ansoffateMan 1 week ago

Sagittarius A

Don't think about it until they send you pics of their knickers captioned with: this is what you do to me.

Chelmsford

Confessed ??? Like it's a sin ?"

Yes Granny. She confessed and I actually blessed her. It's not for Tom to give forgiveness but as an employer, how many minutes a day at work are lost to people who can't control themselves wanking in works time ..?

By *odgerMooreMan 1 week ago

Carlisle

Confessed ??? Like it's a sin ?

Yes Granny. She confessed and I actually blessed her. It's not for Tom to give forgiveness but as an employer, how many minutes a day at work are lost to people who can't control themselves wanking in works time ..?"

Give them all self winding watches… then check for broken ones at the end of every shift!!!

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 1 week ago

Medway

"

Never call out someone’s spelling, punctuation, or grammar, unless your own is on point. "

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 1 week ago

Medway

"Is this why they all go to the loo together? "

Yes

By *ikesEmBigMan 1 week ago

Walton on the Naze

I fucking knew it

By *exycarlashane181Couple 1 week ago

Leamington Spa

My man gets me wet and horny when we go out and he usually sports it out for me under the table

Chelmsford

If a lady went to the toilet at work and the previous female occupant has masturbated would the musky scent give it away and if so would you give a knowing look to Tracey in the typing pool ?

By *ellinever70Woman 1 week ago

Ayrshire

I think it's common for quite a lot of fab people to have poor impulse control leading to them just simply having to wank at work

In real life, I jolly well hope it's not common

By *unkym34Man 1 week ago

London

I e heard it only happens on Fridays

By *eordieJeansCouple 1 week ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

There’s shite up the walls in the toilets at my work. If you can still manage a wank in those conditions I have nothing but admiration for your commitment.

By *r99mr99Man 1 week ago

Ealing

Not me. We have a wank off. Whomever cums slowest has to buy the next round

Beats rock, paper… well maybe not scissors "

By *parkle1974Woman 1 week ago

Leeds

Takes a lot more than just sitting in a room with them. As for going to the toilet for a play....I'm an adult and more than capable of controlling any "urges" during a work shift.

By *ockney-JMan 1 week ago

Cambridge

Just spat my coffee out Oh the wonders of life

Chelmsford

"Takes a lot more than just sitting in a room with them. As for going to the toilet for a play....I'm an adult and more than capable of controlling any "urges" during a work shift."

But can you talk for all woman.. ,,,? Some get so turned on they masticate at work..

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 1 week ago

somewhere

Never had a wank at work, anywhere I've ever worked lol

Chelmsford

"Never had a wank at work, anywhere I've ever worked lol"

But have you thought about doing it. ?

By *obyn GravesTV/TS 1 week ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Takes a lot more than just sitting in a room with them. As for going to the toilet for a play....I'm an adult and more than capable of controlling any "urges" during a work shift.

But can you talk for all woman.. ,,,? Some get so turned on they masticate at work.."

Chewing your food properly is always advisable

Chelmsford

"Takes a lot more than just sitting in a room with them. As for going to the toilet for a play....I'm an adult and more than capable of controlling any "urges" during a work shift.

But can you talk for all woman.. ,,,? Some get so turned on they masticate at work..

Chewing your food properly is always advisable "

Not every woman is in this zone but apparently lots are. The question is: do women at work feel inadequate knowing their colleagues masturbate at work with all the pleasure that entails and they don't ,?

Leeds

But can you talk for all woman.. ,,,? Some get so turned on they masticate at work.."

I was answering from my point of view...what other women do has nothing to do with me.

Leeds

Not every woman is in this zone but apparently lots are. The question is: do women at work feel inadequate knowing their colleagues masturbate at work with all the pleasure that entails and they don't ,?"

What a stupid statement...so you're saying women who don't masterbate at work are "inadequate"

Bournemouth

Tom is getting into strife today - hang on that's something Tom would say

Chelmsford

Not every woman is in this zone but apparently lots are. The question is: do women at work feel inadequate knowing their colleagues masturbate at work with all the pleasure that entails and they don't ,?

What a stupid statement...so you're saying women who don't masterbate at work are "inadequate""

No. I am asking if they feel inadequate knowing their friends and colleagues are masticating

Leeds

What a stupid statement...so you're saying women who don't masterbate at work are "inadequate"

No. I am asking if they feel inadequate knowing their friends and colleagues are masticating "

Why would they??

By *quirrel!Man 1 week ago

L

You’d look great in an orange boiler suit!

» Add a new message to this topic