FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phallus Enthusiasts and Those Who Own Them: Please Gather!

Phallus Enthusiasts and Those Who Own Them: Please Gather!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

Right - this is a tad on the rude side so please forgive me; I absolutely love a partner to watch me jettison my pearlescent power juice.

Ummm…Could I have phrased that better? Possibly….

Anyway, do you enjoy the visual reward of your partner’s ejaculation? (not some random dudes’ for clarification purposes)

My next question is for penis bearers:

Do you enjoy your partner/s watching you cum?

Final question: Why is my hayfever actually worse AFTER I have a bath or shower?! I mean, far out man!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I don't often get to witness it on a visual level.

I fucking love feeling it pulse down my throat though

By *otSoPoshWoman 10 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

A) you absolutely could not have ohrased it better and "pearlescent power juice" shall now be how I refer to man batter.

2) I like it. Provided I'm not there. Because if I'm there then I want it in me, not wasted.

c) because the world is cruel.

By *kphooeyMan 10 weeks ago

Finchley

Like others I prefer the feel of it pulsing out into my partner - so never had someone watch, rather its an active physical competitive sport, with both partners partaking.

Fucks sake. Now I want the pulsing. Damn you, OP.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Fucks sake. Now I want the pulsing. Damn you, OP."

Fear not m’lady - Rest assured and consider my hayfever as ample divine punishment for my sins

"Fucks sake. Now I want the pulsing. Damn you, OP.

Fear not m’lady - Rest assured and consider my hayfever as ample divine punishment for my sins "

Definitely! You meaniepants

By *imply DeeWoman 10 weeks ago

Wherever

I have no partner but I’m commenting anyway (for the research purposes)

By *allandathleticMan 10 weeks ago

Asgard

There's a lot flying around in here.

*who fired that?*

I suppose, I think I like them watching. But I wouldn't just have a wank and be all like "watch this"

I think the ladies are as fascinated with us as we are them, they just hide it better

Somewhere In The Ether…

Hmmmm….anyone want to solve my hayfever dilemma?

Or possibly go into salacious detail as regards exactly why you love have cum on thy bountiful bosom?

Either way, it’s all good (well…not so much my hayfever but I won’t moan….incessantly….)

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I'd prefer it if men just didn't ejaculate at all.

Orrid stuff.

And the hay fever, I find taking 3 hayfever tablets works, makes you a tad drowsy though so don't be operating heavy machinery afterwards.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I'd prefer it if men just didn't ejaculate at all.

Orrid stuff.

And the hay fever, I find taking 3 hayfever tablets works, makes you a tad drowsy though so don't be operating heavy machinery afterwards. "

3 did you say? Are you sure that’s recommended? I take antihistamine tablets but it stipulates only one a day (in big letters no less)

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Okay.

So I can't help you on the actual ejaculation part. If that happens anywhere I can see it I'm disappointed.

But.

I do love to see someone I'm into getting off. Including when they're doing it themselves.

That mutual masturbation watching each other. Seeing just what they do that works just for them, the tension and build up, that feedback loop (I fucking love a feedback loop) of getting off on seeing them getting off on seeing you getting off.

Or that teasing almost threatening kind, when they're doing it just to wind you up, to make sure the vibe is known. That too.

So yeah. Can't say much about the actual ejaculation. But thise visuals work for me

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Okay.

So I can't help you on the actual ejaculation part. If that happens anywhere I can see it I'm disappointed.

But.

I do love to see someone I'm into getting off. Including when they're doing it themselves.

That mutual masturbation watching each other. Seeing just what they do that works just for them, the tension and build up, that feedback loop (I fucking love a feedback loop) of getting off on seeing them getting off on seeing you getting off.

Or that teasing almost threatening kind, when they're doing it just to wind you up, to make sure the vibe is known. That too.

So yeah. Can't say much about the actual ejaculation. But thise visuals work for me "

Now that is a wonderful description of I may say so!

Mutual masturbation is indeed a delightfully intimate act; feeding from one another’s responses; simultaneously heightening that glorious sexual urgency. I frequently give in and NEED to be inside her

» Add a new message to this topic