FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This heat….

This heat….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

….it plays havoc with my guts.

That is all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Mine too OP

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

I'm not often lost for words but I have nothing lol.

I don't mind hot weather abroad but you can take this heat and shove it lol

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Mine too OP "

We should set up a club….I mean, help group wherein we may all commiserate and share our stories of heat induced, toilet woe

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I'm not often lost for words but I have nothing lol.

I don't mind hot weather abroad but you can take this heat and shove it lol"

It’s the humidity that kills me.

Have a shower and within five minutes I’m pouring out sweat (and possibly other stuff to….) again

"Mine too OP

We should set up a club….I mean, help group wherein we may all commiserate and share our stories of heat induced, toilet woe "

What's the name of it?

Without sharing my woes, I'd name it the aero group

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Mine too OP

We should set up a club….I mean, help group wherein we may all commiserate and share our stories of heat induced, toilet woe

What's the name of it?

Without sharing my woes, I'd name it the aero group "

With a special sub section entitled, ‘The melted Galaxy Ripple…’

By *ean counterMan 12 weeks ago

Kettering

I was in Turkey last week and it was 10 degrees hotter than it is today! Trust me, I'll take this temperature!!

"Mine too OP

What's the name of it?

Without sharing my woes, I'd name it the aero group

With a special sub section entitled, ‘The melted Galaxy Ripple…’ "

As long as we steer clear of fruit and nut

By *4bimMan 12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

be winter soon then we can moan about how cold it is lol

By *aizyWoman 12 weeks ago

west midlands

"be winter soon then we can moan about how cold it is lol"

Can't wait!

Somewhere In The Ether…

Diary Entry 25th June 2024: ‘Today I woke up bright and early. It was already humid and I subsequently feared the worst…

Sure enough, my apprehension was entirely justified as it turned out and after feeling a curious rumbling in my stomach, I spent the next glorious hour sat grimacing on the toilet…’

By *ltrMan 12 weeks ago

sheffield

"be winter soon then we can moan about how cold it is lol"

Winter every day for me my truck is a freezer at the moment it's -21 during a delivery it drops to a warmer -17 so this warm weather is a treat for me

By *ellhungvweMan 12 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Genuine question: where is this heat wave that you are all talking about? It is 26C here - it’s warm but nothing outrageous. What’s the temp where you are?

By *mmaleiaWoman 12 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Goth4Life

By *exysoldier90Man 12 weeks ago

Suffolk

It just makes me horny and fantasise about outdoor sex

By *aizyWoman 12 weeks ago

west midlands

"Genuine question: where is this heat wave that you are all talking about? It is 26C here - it’s warm but nothing outrageous. What’s the temp where you are?"

26C here, and its outrageous!

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Genuine question: where is this heat wave that you are all talking about? It is 26C here - it’s warm but nothing outrageous. What’s the temp where you are?"

Anything above 10 is hot for me

By *oewes69Man 12 weeks ago

wakefield

This heat...... can do one. 26c here at work and its not air conditioned. Cannot wait to get home ac on sat on the sofa. Bliss thoughts right now pure bliss.

"Diary Entry 25th June 2024: ‘Today I woke up bright and early. It was already humid and I subsequently feared the worst…

Sure enough, my apprehension was entirely justified as it turned out and after feeling a curious rumbling in my stomach, I spent the next glorious hour sat grimacing on the toilet…’ "

Diary entry 26th June: tossing and turning trying to ease the discomfort from my bottom after 2 quickies, finally found a cool bed spot and started to drift when the familiar sensation came of I haven't finished and the familiar egg smell...

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Diary Entry 25th June 2024: ‘Today I woke up bright and early. It was already humid and I subsequently feared the worst…

Sure enough, my apprehension was entirely justified as it turned out and after feeling a curious rumbling in my stomach, I spent the next glorious hour sat grimacing on the toilet…’

Diary entry 26th June: tossing and turning trying to ease the discomfort from my bottom after 2 quickies, finally found a cool bed spot and started to drift when the familiar sensation came of I haven't finished and the familiar egg smell... "

I feel thy pain; thinking you’ve finished and then five mins later there is a southerly travelling sensation….

By *carlet SeductionWoman 12 weeks ago

Maidstone

Bloody moaners and whingers!! I'm enjoying that it isn't fucking raining and I can actually enjoy my beautiful garden. And that I don't have to pay to heat the house.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 12 weeks ago

St Leonards

Diary entry 26th June: tossing and turning trying to ease the discomfort from my bottom after 2 quickies, finally found a cool bed spot and started to drift when the familiar sensation came of I haven't finished and the familiar egg smell...

I feel thy pain; thinking you’ve finished and then five mins later there is a southerly travelling sensation…. "

It's just the new COVID strain. Honest .

Starts like this, in 3 months you need a wheelbarrow to carry your prolapse in.

I never lie .

Somewhere In The Ether…

I feel thy pain; thinking you’ve finished and then five mins later there is a southerly travelling sensation….

I never lie ."

Like Buster Gonad but around the back. I’ll have to resort to wearing baggy clown trousers with braces to Should make for some fabable pics though…

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Bloody moaners and whingers!! I'm enjoying that it isn't fucking raining and I can actually enjoy my beautiful garden. And that I don't have to pay to heat the house. "

That reminds me; I need to mow my lawn.

Gawd…it’s so hot out there though.

I’ll invest in a goat I think

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 12 weeks ago

St Leonards

I never lie .

Like Buster Gonad but around the back. I’ll have to resort to wearing baggy clown trousers with braces to Should make for some fabable pics though… "

Don't forget to rainbow it up when Pride comes around - we'll get you onto hot pics yet Sensual .

» Add a new message to this topic