FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleepy Sex

Sleepy Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

Ahhhh…..sleepy sex is quite lovely isn’t it?

I should hastily elucidate here that I imply CONSENSUAL sleepy sex wherein BOTH partners begin to rouse from slumber and yearn for, with the limited energy they can muster, gentle lovemaking.

It’s wonderfully sensual and intimate.

My question however, takes the somewhat more embarrassing route….

During such delightful, lulling moments, have you ever fallen asleep again whilst inside your partner/whilst your partner was inside you?

Pray do reveal all your funny stories here my good peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

I have not fallen asleep, no. I've woken up though

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

A guy fell asleep whilst his penis was in my mouth.

Yes, I am that good.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"A guy fell asleep whilst his penis was in my mouth.

Yes, I am that good. "

That’s a skill in itself that; Have you considered a career as an anaesthetist?

Purposely. I fancied discovering what it would be like to fall asleep with someone inside of me. My thought was if and when he became aroused in the middle of the night, his cock would grow inside of me, waking me. Arousing me from my slumber in a delicious and surprising way. We’d please one another, and fall asleep again after the horny experience.

What actually happened…

We had sex. He fell asleep still inside of me in a spooning position. I was somewhat intertwined with him with his arms and legs wrapped around me . He basically push me off him once I managed to fall asleep, his arm slapped me across the face, and there was nothing sexy about the entire thing.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Purposely. I fancied discovering what it would be like to fall asleep with someone inside of me. My thought was if and when he became aroused in the middle of the night, his cock would grow inside of me, waking me. Arousing me from my slumber in a delicious and surprising way. We’d please one another, and fall asleep again after the horny experience.

What actually happened…

We had sex. He fell asleep still inside of me in a spooning position. I was somewhat intertwined with him with his arms and legs wrapped around me . He basically push me off him once I managed to fall asleep, his arm slapped me across the face, and there was nothing sexy about the entire thing.

"

The best laid plans of mice and men and all that

Fantasies….they so rarely translate to perfection

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I have not fallen asleep, no. I've woken up though "

That’s the spirit

By *cLovin2Man 13 weeks ago

Reading

"A guy fell asleep whilst his penis was in my mouth.

Yes, I am that good. "

Just be glad he wasn't dead. Imagine what you'd have to tell the paramedics, the judge and his family.

Reading

"Purposely. I fancied discovering what it would be like to fall asleep with someone inside of me. My thought was if and when he became aroused in the middle of the night, his cock would grow inside of me, waking me. Arousing me from my slumber in a delicious and surprising way. We’d please one another, and fall asleep again after the horny experience.

What actually happened…

"

The way I know this is a woman's story is blokes know after ejaculation the penis shrinks down to nothing like it's dead.

How can one sleep without moving?

My ex used to fall asleep with her head on my chest.

"

The way I know this is a woman's story is blokes know after ejaculation the penis shrinks down to nothing like it's dead.

My ex used to fall asleep with her head on my chest."

Of all my wild claims I spew on the forums, I’m happy to hear it was only now, and this post; that made you learn my claims of being a woman are indeed true. Well done. Very well done. x

Reading

"

My ex used to fall asleep with her head on my chest.

Of all my wild claims I spew on the forums, I’m happy to hear it was only now, and this post; that made you learn my claims of being a woman are indeed true. Well done. Very well done. x "

Now that fab knows you are definitely a woman, prepare for the dick pics.

Mind you seeing this is fab even the blokes pretending to be women are happy to receive dick pics.

By *dam1971Man 13 weeks ago

Bedford

I was fortunate enough to be woken up by receiving a blow job, obviously it was fantastic, thrilling and heartwarming to regain consciousness this way.

What I didn’t learn until later was that when she woke up with desire coursing through her entire body, I was asleep face down and it took ages to get me to turn over

I really can’t have been worth the effort!

Somewhere In The Ether…

I must confess that I have thankfully, never fallen back to sleep during such sleepy shenanigans.

However, I will admit that I did once fall asleep with my fingertips gently inside a partner who similarly fell asleep with her hand around my cock (which was rather romantic I thought)

By *odgers and PartingCouple 13 weeks ago

edinburgh

Agreed. Love a wee sleepy wake up fumble. K

By *ittyWantsToPlayCouple 13 weeks ago

Bournemouth

We both love somnophilia

By *odgers and PartingCouple 13 weeks ago

edinburgh

"We both love somnophilia "