FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can't get comfy...send some love please

can't get comfy...send some love please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

I've got both ears infected and my jaw, gums and teeth feel like their on fire yet frozen?? lol...

I don't know why I'm 'lolling...I'm in pain.

Plus a period pain that makes me want to shout motherfucking cunt (I never have and never will say that word)

So do me a kindness and send some love...or to someone else....or some paracetamol and a hot water bottle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple 23 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

How have you got an ear infection in both ears?

By *ools and the brainCouple 23 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Also OP don't leave it go to pharmacy for advice I had an ear infection ten years ago and it was so incredibly painful I left it too long and it became really serious and it's caused permanent damage to one of my ears.

Don't leave it.

By *ensuallover1000Man 23 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Sincere hugs to you op I hope you feel better swiftly.

"Also OP don't leave it go to pharmacy for advice I had an ear infection ten years ago and it was so incredibly painful I left it too long and it became really serious and it's caused permanent damage to one of my ears.

Don't leave it."

It's both ears. I get them frequently, it only takes a drop of water accidentally splashing in and It sets them off. I'm working on agoraphobia and overcoming it but going to docs or pharmacy....I'm not quite there yet

Luckily I've got the spray but thinking I'm becoming immune to it now

"Sincere hugs to you op I hope you feel better swiftly."

So do I lol I get grumpy with ears

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 23 weeks ago

Southampton

"I've got both ears infected and my jaw, gums and teeth feel like their on fire yet frozen?? lol...

Plus a period pain that makes me want to shout motherfucking cunt (I never have and never will say that word)

So do me a kindness and send some love...or to someone else....or some paracetamol and a hot water bottle

"

Oh hugs... xx

By *ittlebirdWoman 23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Awww OP. Sounds crap. Sending booby hugs x

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Sending get well soon & cyber hugs

By *eah BabyCouple 23 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Go the docs asap, my cousin just ended up with a perforated ear drum following an ear infection that wasn’t treated correctly and quickly enough.

Perhaps get the ear swim moulds made for when showering/swimming or other water sports … for prevention

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Also OP don't leave it go to pharmacy for advice I had an ear infection ten years ago and it was so incredibly painful I left it too long and it became really serious and it's caused permanent damage to one of my ears.

Don't leave it.

It's both ears. I get them frequently, it only takes a drop of water accidentally splashing in and It sets them off. I'm working on agoraphobia and overcoming it but going to docs or pharmacy....I'm not quite there yet

Luckily I've got the spray but thinking I'm becoming immune to it now"

ooh i hope you feel better soon, would a pharmacy not be able to advise you over the phone and then perhaps get a friend to pick up? i think some bigger chemists like boots used to deliver??

^ I am fortunate the pharmacy delivers.

I can't get the plugs to fit fully there's always a gap

By *ames250122Man 23 weeks ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 25/04/24 21:30:33]

By *ungsMan 23 weeks ago

penkridge

hope you get some relief soon x

"^ I am fortunate the pharmacy delivers.

I can't get the plugs to fit fully there's always a gap

"

If it’s something you often suffer with then you can get referred to ear nose & throat and they will mould them to your ear. Also wise to know if inner or outer ear infection as they need different treatment.

By *ames250122Man 23 weeks ago

Worcester

"I've got both ears infected and my jaw, gums and teeth feel like their on fire yet frozen?? lol...

"

Ooh OP that sounds terrible. Sounds like you’re really in the wars at the moment. Hope there is someone there to help and be there with you or at the very least provide you with some stronger painkillers. I can only offer you my deepest sympathy and virtual hug. Have you got antibiotics for your ears? I hope it’s started to dissipate for you as it sounds a horrible ordeal. Definitely would at least try the pharmacist if someone can drive you. You sound an incredible brave woman but honesty if it helps in any small way then please scream ”Motherfucking cunt” from the top of your lungs, it’s more than justified under the circumstance. Tbf it’s just another way of saying Step Dad from what I understand so saying “Motherfucking” once in your life if it helps is no big deal. You’ll be fine saying it, no one will mind and you might feel better for it , hope you get well soon x

» Add a new message to this topic