FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That first time...

That first time...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman 23 weeks ago

Obviously you're not doing The Sex if you're a forum user but let's pretend you do.

That first time you kiss another. Feel their fingers on your skin. The moment when someone first enters me.

What are some firsts, Fab/sex related, that you like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_turtle_movesMan 23 weeks ago

york

First moment in a club when you realise they weren't scamming the room and it's genuine eye contact.

Butterflys

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Hello Meli x

The first time you see the whole package all together as one, rather than just their close up pics you’ve been spoon fed of an out of focus nipple, bumhole or eyeball in half shade, especially if they look alright when they’re all put together

I also like looking into people’s eyes, right through to their soul and seeing that it’s a good one

By *iss.Bella.Woman 23 weeks ago

North Wales

The first time your eyes meet and how you react to the first sight of each other - assuming it's a positive reaction.

By *loyd1982Man 23 weeks ago

Twickenham

When you think they’ve been checking you out and then your eyes meet and she smiles that cheeky/sexy smile. I melt.

The first time they ignore me after the sex.

Dam I miss that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm more for the second time. That nervousness and oh I don't know if they'll like this part is out of the way, and I can just bask in the gloriousness of it with considerably less anxiety eating away at my soul

"Hello Meli x

The first time you see the whole package all together as one, rather than just their close up pics you’ve been spoon fed of an out of focus nipple, bumhole or eyeball in half shade, especially if they look alright when they’re all put together

I also like looking into people’s eyes, right through to their soul and seeing that it’s a good one "

Aww, you always start with a 'Hello Meli x'. That's sweet.

Do you not like the little glimpses of blurry features and out of focus bumholes?

Right in to their soul. Eye contact is lovely isn't it? It can be really sexy but it's also more than that. A way of connecting on a certain level, taking another in.

"Hello Meli x

I also like looking into people’s eyes, right through to their soul and seeing that it’s a good one

Aww, you always start with a 'Hello Meli x'. That's sweet.

Do you not like the little glimpses of blurry features and out of focus bumholes?

Right in to their soul. Eye contact is lovely isn't it? It can be really sexy but it's also more than that. A way of connecting on a certain level, taking another in."

Eye contact is vulnerability and trust. And those two things are pretty sexy beasts!

By *ensuallover1000Man 23 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I love that first moment of penetration; feeling her pussy gently stretching as it envelops my cock, as I look into her eyes, lost in the blissful moment.

It’s truly magical

*oh…..belated rude content warning*

By *rispyDuckMan 23 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

That 1st time I slide in my hard card into the atm

Finger blast my pin into the number pad

And see the balance on payday

Hmm it’s so erotic, sensational almost feel like I’m gonna orgasm right there, right then

By *emorefridaCouple 23 weeks ago

La la land

The glance that they think they're being really sneaky taking but you catch them. And it's full of lust and desire, to me that is just perfect.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 23 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

The first time she makes you a cup of tea and you think yep... She's got skills

By *ad NannaWoman 23 weeks ago

East London

The first time he texts when he's on the way to say his cock is twitching.

By *ad NannaWoman 23 weeks ago

East London

The first time you watch him undress.

The first time you walk in, to find him naked on the sofa, waiting for you.

By *onkoMan 23 weeks ago

here and there

That first message from an interested female that I didn't message first

North Wales

"The first time she makes you a cup of tea and you think yep... She's got skills "

I'm not bragging but I make a mean brew

By *or-QueeningMan 23 weeks ago

Manchester

The moment of eye-contact which neither of you break and you realise that if you ask if you can kiss them, they will say yes. And when you kiss and it quickly escalates in intensity, and it's suddenly natural for your hands to roam over each other's bodies, over clothes at first...

And cruder ones - the moment the lady's bra slips away and you see her breasts, and the same for the moment you drop to your knees and ease her knickers down for the first time. If they're from Fab and you've already seen them naked then that's still an electric moment because you get to touch the softness of her bosom, inhale the aroma of her arousal and then when she lays back on the bed, parts her thighs and I get to lean forwards to get that first taste of her wetness...

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

that first time theres a contact and its electric - the sparks crackle and you know your going to get naked

By *red333Man 23 weeks ago

Dorchester

The first time ever i saw her face

By *osey WalesMan 23 weeks ago

Surrey

The anticipation, that waiting, the desire and wanting. The silky smooth feel, the presentation. The taste on my tongue.

I do love a Guinness

That feeling when you open fab and see a yellow highlited inbox with “1 message”

And it’s a woman….

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 23 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"The first time she makes you a cup of tea and you think yep... She's got skills

I'm not bragging but I make a mean brew "

I'll grab my shortbread fingers and be will right over

Kissing. Entering. And hand holding.

By *JcuriousCouple 23 weeks ago

Derby

That first kiss, spouts of nervous and excitement feelings expelling from me all at once, looking forwarding to going further with your mind running wild

Miss S x

The first time she puts her hair up in a ponytail

North Wales

"That feeling when you open fab and see a yellow highlited inbox with “1 message”

And it’s a woman…. "

Of the female variety? wouldn't know

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 23 weeks ago

kent

This might sound a little strange, but for me it’s the first time our fingertips touch - a little moment that can happen easily over a coffee, but so far outside the conventional boundaries of meeting people platonically (I meet a lot of people for work). Hands and the touching of hands is often overlooked as a deeply intimate, often deeply erotic gesture. Add eye contact into the mix and you’re could almost be fucking each other in mind and spirit Xx

By *entlemanFoxMan 23 weeks ago

North East / London

"This might sound a little strange, but for me it’s the first time our fingertips touch - a little moment that can happen easily over a coffee, but so far outside the conventional boundaries of meeting people platonically (I meet a lot of people for work). Hands and the touching of hands is often overlooked as a deeply intimate, often deeply erotic gesture. Add eye contact into the mix and you’re could almost be fucking each other in mind and spirit Xx"

Beat me to it and very well said - that first touch that is just a little longer than necessary.

By *ensuallover1000Man 23 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

….or possibly the first time she feels comfortable enough in your company to let rip like a proud builder….

"That feeling when you open fab and see a yellow highlited inbox with “1 message”

And it’s a woman….

Of the female variety? wouldn't know "

I’m not a woman. I can’t help you out there. Sorry.

By *heGateKeeperMan 23 weeks ago

Stratford

"Kissing. Entering. And hand holding. "

Brudda eurgh

By *educing_EmCouple 23 weeks ago

Tipperary

The first time he gets close enough to put his arms around me, his smell,the goosebumps his skin on mine produces

"Kissing. Entering. And hand holding.

Brudda eurgh "

I can hear this so clearly in my mind. Let him be a bit soppy.

"The first time your eyes meet and how you react to the first sight of each other - assuming it's a positive reaction."

That's a really sweet one Bella. Suits your name.

"This might sound a little strange, but for me it’s the first time our fingertips touch - a little moment that can happen easily over a coffee, but so far outside the conventional boundaries of meeting people platonically (I meet a lot of people for work). Hands and the touching of hands is often overlooked as a deeply intimate, often deeply erotic gesture. Add eye contact into the mix and you’re could almost be fucking each other in mind and spirit Xx"

Oh, it's not strange at all George (making an assumption here that it's you posting). I love handholding. Feeling another's fingers interlock with mine.

You're right, hands are far too oft overlooked and it's a shame really. I like people who are comfortable enough to be tactile and I with them. It's a subtle eroticism but then not all gestures of desire have to be overt, do they? Those little things can do far more for me than... well being fucked senseless. And that does a lot for me.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 23 weeks ago

kent

Subtle eroticism is a potent spice to everyday life… of all people, I knew you would agree Xx

By *a LunaWoman 23 weeks ago

South

I love to watch a fella undressing. Admiring his naked body in all its glory, particularly the bum. I do like a big bummed man.

I like to see if they do anything with their willy for entertainment purposes (swing it, elephant noise it).

I love the first touch of skin on skin. Kissing. And the best ever feeling in the world, sexually, when they slip inside you for the first time when you have been ACHING for them to do so.

Joyous.

» Add a new message to this topic