FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Since nothing is ever 100%..

Since nothing is ever 100%..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.. Do you ever look as your fab meets as potential parents to offspring?

I know its a bit 'out there' but its true that no form of contraception is 100% and people have been caught short.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Errr no

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Noooooo way I don't want kids so the thought terrifies me but no doubt in the murky mist of swinging someone does

Nope. Zoladex + depot injection + condoms.... I can't get pregnant!!

No, but fate had other ideas

Absolutely not.

No way..... No

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Errr no "

The threads get more and more bizarre: at my (sterilised) age: no. If I were a twentysomething it would be HELL no!!!

What a strange question

No.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

No way, if I thought like that I'd think I was a hot of a bunny boiler and would probably step away from swinging.

"What a strange question

No. "

never looked at it that way, but it did happen to me. tho you cant actually call him a parent, more like unplanned sperm donor!

ok this question was possibly worded wrong.

Im not saying its one of the criteria on a box tick list and that no one sets out to fall pregnant by swinging (god i hope people take precautions)

But its a fact the only 100% guarantee that you wont become pregnant (ladies) or become a dad (gents) if if you don't have sex at all... which is not the point of swinging.

There have been cases where babies have been conceived through swinging. So i was just wondering how many people actually think that there could be that tiny possibility that the person you next have intercourse with could end up being a parent..

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I know what you're getting at so I will answer again with just the "What if...?" factor.

The Concieving Whilst Swinging thread did actually make me think about this, how would I feel about the other man's potential as a father if I were to somehow accidentally fall pregnant by him and he wanted to be involved?

Truth be told, it's easier for me to say as we've only had two meets, but as I know them quite well and we have regular contact, I don't doubt that they'd make good fathers (Watch them run a mile now, lol).

And once again, before anyone jumps on my back, this is looking at it as a fictional situation. I am NOT going out there looking to get pregnant. _

- Amy. x

"ok this question was possibly worded wrong.

Im not saying its one of the criteria on a box tick list and that no one sets out to fall pregnant by swinging (god i hope people take precautions)

But its a fact the only 100% guarantee that you wont become pregnant (ladies) or become a dad (gents) if if you don't have sex at all... which is not the point of swinging.

There have been cases where babies have been conceived through swinging. So i was just wondering how many people actually think that there could be that tiny possibility that the person you next have intercourse with could end up being a parent..

"

There is always a possibility as this has happened to me

"ok this question was possibly worded wrong.

"

I'd say if it happened to someone then no doubt it would be bloody panic stations getting pregnant by someone you swing with well that's just plain daft and wanting to keep it is even dafter, sorry but that's my opinion

"I know what you're getting at so I will answer again with just the "What if...?" factor.

The Concieving Whilst Swinging thread did actually make me think about this, how would I feel about the other man's potential as a father if I were to somehow accidentally fall pregnant by him and he wanted to be involved?

Truth be told, it's easier for me to say as we've only had two meets, but as I know them quite well and we have regular contact, I don't doubt that they'd make good fathers (Watch them run a mile now, lol).

And once again, before anyone jumps on my back, this is looking at it as a fictional situation. I am NOT going out there looking to get pregnant. _

- Amy. x"

Thanks for the reply Amy. When i too fell pregnant on protection it then made me super choosy on who i would sleep with should that nightmare situation should ever happen again.

I would NEVER set out to get pregnant, but like the thread title, nothing is ever 100%

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

It isn't something that I think of when arranging a meet no...but obviously everyone knows the risks of what could happen if things go wrong.

evesham

The answer is still no. It doesn't cross my mind because I take precautions. Use condoms and I take contraceptive measures to. Yes neither are 100% but combined they are pretty effective.

"I know what you're getting at so I will answer again with just the "What if...?" factor.

- Amy. x

Thanks for the reply Amy. When i too fell pregnant on protection it then made me super choosy on who i would sleep with should that nightmare situation should ever happen again.

I would NEVER set out to get pregnant, but like the thread title, nothing is ever 100%"

No nothing is 100% and its a valid discussion

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Its not the first thing that pops into my head when meeting someone off here to be honest..

Herts

"The answer is still no. It doesn't cross my mind because I take precautions. Use condoms and I take contraceptive measures to. Yes neither are 100% but combined they are pretty effective. "

Same, but I know people who have fallen pregnant on the pill and with the coil when the condom has split.

Haven't heard that tale with the injection yet though... Anyone heard of that failing before? x

"The answer is still no. It doesn't cross my mind because I take precautions. Use condoms and I take contraceptive measures to. Yes neither are 100% but combined they are pretty effective.

Same, but I know people who have fallen pregnant on the pill and with the coil when the condom has split.

Haven't heard that tale with the injection yet though... Anyone heard of that failing before? x"

Not yet I haven't

My daughter is due in 6 weeks

Herts

"My daughter is due in 6 weeks"

You gonna be involved? x

"My daughter is due in 6 weeks"

And how do you feel about this?

You know, I look at it like this. You can call it fate, luck (good or bad), karma, kismet, c'est la vie, Gods own plan....whatever you want.

But if your taking multiple precautions, compounding the odds to a fraction of one percent that you would get pregnant and yet it still happens - the universe has a plan in mind and its willing to throw the odds to make it happen.

Yes, I'm gonna be 100% percent involved and the best dad I can be

"My daughter is due in 6 weeks

And how do you feel about this? "

Obviously I wasn't impressed, but I've finally got my head around it and I'm looking forward to being a dad

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"You know, I look at it like this. You can call it fate, luck (good or bad), karma, kismet, c'est la vie, Gods own plan....whatever you want.

But if your taking multiple precautions, compounding the odds to a fraction of one percent that you would get pregnant and yet it still happens - the universe has a plan in mind and its willing to throw the odds to make it happen. "

So true...

Ok I have another question, if your am active swinger so having meets regularly and you discover your pregnant, how do you work out who the father is?

"You know, I look at it like this. You can call it fate, luck (good or bad), karma, kismet, c'est la vie, Gods own plan....whatever you want.

But if your taking multiple precautions, compounding the odds to a fraction of one percent that you would get pregnant and yet it still happens - the universe has a plan in mind and its willing to throw the odds to make it happen. "

Thats how i saw my daughter. She wasnt the result of swinging, but was just a 2 week blip. Casual fun with someone i was by no means serious with..

Guess because i ended up a single parent because of this i look at men with a bit more caution 'omg what if it happens again'.

Luckily her dad wasnt a bad looker and she wasnt attacked by the ugly gene.

Never wanted kids, and I am not looking to have one now at my age!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldnt be stupid enough to rely on one form of contraception

"Never wanted kids, and I am not looking to have one now at my age! "

Herts

Obviously I wasn't impressed, but I've finally got my head around it and I'm looking forward to being a dad"

Aww, I'm glad. She may not have been planned but once she's in your arms, you'll never feel a stronger love (sorry, I'm hormonal). x

"Ok I have another question, if your am active swinger so having meets regularly and you discover your pregnant, how do you work out who the father is? "

oh heck. Well luckily i dont meet that often as free time is rare

If i was having sex often with multiple guys regularly guess i would have to just tell them all there is a possibility.

Obviously I wasn't impressed, but I've finally got my head around it and I'm looking forward to being a dad

Aww, I'm glad. She may not have been planned but once she's in your arms, you'll never feel a stronger love (sorry, I'm hormonal). x"

And you've not walked away so that's fantastic anyone reading this remember there are nice blokes on here

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

It's not something I think about at all, I use only condoms and have done for many years now. To be honest, I don't know whether I'm fertile or not - I've been sexually active for 30 years using a variety of contraception (plus the good old pre-AIDS days of bareback and fingers crossed!) and have never been caught. If it did happen, then the fatherhood potential of the guy(s) involved wouldn't come into it as I'd just have a termination and not mention it to them

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

No we only meet for fun.

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Just to throw another thought into this thread, for some the ultimate cuckold experience is for a 'bull' to impregnate the female.

Aww, I'm glad. She may not have been planned but once she's in your arms, you'll never feel a stronger love (sorry, I'm hormonal). x

And you've not walked away so that's fantastic anyone reading this remember there are nice blokes on here "

It's a crazy situation, but I have to stand up and be a man

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

".. Do you ever look as your fab meets as potential parents to offspring?

I know its a bit 'out there' but its true that no form of contraception is 100% and people have been caught short. "

A 'bit' out there ...... God forbid.

I'd worry about the sanity of anyone who did.

I'd say at my age it doesn't matter , however I have adult daughters who might like a step father to take them to brownies and church.....

King's Crustacean

But if your taking multiple precautions, compounding the odds to a fraction of one percent that you would get pregnant and yet it still happens - the universe has a plan in mind and its willing to throw the odds to make it happen.

Thats how i saw my daughter. She wasnt the result of swinging, but was just a 2 week blip. Casual fun with someone i was by no means serious with..

Guess because i ended up a single parent because of this i look at men with a bit more caution 'omg what if it happens again'.

Luckily her dad wasnt a bad looker and she wasnt attacked by the ugly gene. "

Looks are the least of anyone's worries.

Genes bring far more to a human being.

King's Crustacean

"Just to throw another thought into this thread, for some the ultimate cuckold experience is for a 'bull' to impregnate the female."

Yep. Breeding is a no no to me.

I find the 'each to their own' argument hard to swallow.

Some things involve too much for the innocent.

"Just to throw another thought into this thread, for some the ultimate cuckold experience is for a 'bull' to impregnate the female."

I actually saw this on a profile last year not sure of it was real but oh god

King's Crustacean

"Ok I have another question, if your am active swinger so having meets regularly and you discover your pregnant, how do you work out who the father is?

If i was having sex often with multiple guys regularly guess i would have to just tell them all there is a possibility. "

Futher spanner in the works then.

Someone meets a few blokes over a few weeks.

Missing period one. No worry. Missing period two .... bells ring.

Tests positive.

In THAT time - who is to say that fuck phones haven't been changed, lost , broken people moved home etc...

I don't tell everyone my ins and outs and I think it'd be pretty hard for most to find me after a meet.

So ..... what then ?

No one knows who the father is.

Im with Caz on the termination front.

Luckily her dad wasnt a bad looker and she wasnt attacked by the ugly gene. "

Because your kids looks are so important

"

Luckily her dad wasnt a bad looker and she wasnt attacked by the ugly gene.

Because your kids looks are so important "

Naturally id love my child regardless, but if i were to specifically go out there to select a partner to have a child with then yes for me what he looks like would come into my own personal criteria of what id look for in a man.

Was just light heartedly passing comment.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Obviously I wasn't impressed, but I've finally got my head around it and I'm looking forward to being a dad"

Not being funny but I'd have a paternity test done.

"Ok I have another question, if your am active swinger so having meets regularly and you discover your pregnant, how do you work out who the father is?

If i was having sex often with multiple guys regularly guess i would have to just tell them all there is a possibility. "

I wouldn't tell anyone if and I have to say it's test unlikely as I have the implant and take the pill and use condoms and avoid sex on my risky days. But if it happened. I am not going to even begin to try find out who.

If i was having sex often with multiple guys regularly guess i would have to just tell them all there is a possibility.

Futher spanner in the works then.

Someone meets a few blokes over a few weeks.

Missing period one. No worry. Missing period two .... bells ring.

Tests positive.

In THAT time - who is to say that fuck phones haven't been changed, lost , broken people moved home etc...

I don't tell everyone my ins and outs and I think it'd be pretty hard for most to find me after a meet.

So ..... what then ?

No one knows who the father is.

Im with Caz on the termination front. "

Personally im not in the 'for abortion' so id accept facts and become a single parent

i never wanted any more kids, one was enough, but i did meet a good looking young chap a couple of times and thought i wouldnt of minded having his baby, because he was so nice looking and inteligent.

it was just a fantasy though.

"It's not something I think about at all, I use only condoms and have done for many years now. To be honest, I don't know whether I'm fertile or not - I've been sexually active for 30 years using a variety of contraception (plus the good old pre-AIDS days of bareback and fingers crossed!) and have never been caught. If it did happen, then the fatherhood potential of the guy(s) involved wouldn't come into it as I'd just have a termination and not mention it to them"

See the only thing in all this that ever bothers me is those that would use a termination for contraception. I don't personally think it should be allowed.

Which is why I take the precautions i do. Because if it ever happened I would have to keep the child regardless. Even if I then gave it up for adoption.

King's Crustacean

She said 'condoms'

Termination isn't contraception it's termination.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Last year i had to have a pregnancy test, because my coil was over due to be changed. Apart from feeling i right prat sitting there waiting, although i knew i wasnt/couldnt be pregnant those 2 minutes are a bloody long two minutes. Not sure what i would of done, especially if id been a few months as i wouldnt have known whose it was. But ive always kept myself fully protected in more than one way and yes i know it can still happen the chances of two forms of contraception failing at the same time is a very very small percentage. Plus my age as well

"She said 'condoms'

Termination isn't contraception it's termination."

Yes but not exactly ideal when playing with multiple partners and I know it's not. I said I dislike people that treat it as a form of late contraception. It's becoming more and more common.

King's Crustacean

The word 'late' isn't in your original message but I know what you meant x

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I know its a bit 'out there' but its true that no form of contraception is 100% and people have been caught short. "

Typical, an intelligent and realistic observation on probability and what happens, the subject is treated with a bargepole.

"The word 'late' isn't in your original message but I know what you meant x "

I've been working with a lot of people lately that's attitude has been very much, well if I get pregnant I can terminate

although back to original question. I've never looked at anyone and thought they would make good looking babies . Well okay maybe Gerrard butler or Jason Statham lol

[Removed by poster at 23/03/13 12:19:11]

"Ok I have another question, if your am active swinger so having meets regularly and you discover your pregnant, how do you work out who the father is? "

Paternity test...?

evesham

new question for the fella's...if oneof your meets ets pregnant would you want to know?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Gawd NO!!!!

"new question for the fella's...if oneof your meets ets pregnant would you want to know?"

Yes.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"new question for the fella's...if oneof your meets ets pregnant would you want to know?"

If I was a guy, and assuming she kept it....Yes, I would want to know....

I have re read this, and it has made me think why I have selected the playmates I have. Its been because they are sexy or naughty or downright dirty... or preferably a combination of all 3. Some I have met, because they are funny, some because I found their intelligence a turn on.

But I have never ever looked and thought, 'yeah gorgeous, if the condom splits, you will make a great mother to a child I don't want'.

As someone has said before, this really is one of the weirdest questions on here!

If I thought the women I met were meeting me on this basis, I would think they were barking mad and I would run a mile.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Fuck me - no! And, as unlikely as it is, if I were to have an accident there's the morning after pill. Failing that - abortion. No doubts, no second thoughts. At 50 I would absolutely not want a child!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Most of the men I meet are parents already and really wouldn't want a child with me. I didn't think about it when I was fertile, but perhaps I should have. I can hand on heart state that my contraception is 100%.

» Add a new message to this topic