FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > child murderer killed in long lartin prison

child murderer killed in long lartin prison

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there is a god

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck yea

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I like a bit of good news

"there is a god"

Not really, because if there WAS a god, surely he'd have stopped the actual crime being committed. If he cared that much.

"there is a god

Not really, because if there WAS a god, surely he'd have stopped the actual crime being committed. If he cared that much.

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"there is a god

"

Didn't you know .....god is only responsible for the apparent good things in the world

I really don’t know how I feel about this…..

I’d rather not congratulate convicted offenders for killing someone who society decided to punish by other methods….!.

But by the same token if this helps dissuade anyone from committing crimes of a simmilar type from the fear of succumbing to the same fate while in prison,,, then perhaps its not such a bad thing after-all….

"I really don’t know how I feel about this…..

I’d rather not congratulate convicted offenders for killing someone who society decided to punish by other methods….!.

But by the same token if this helps dissuade anyone from committing crimes of a simmilar type from the fear of succumbing to the same fate while in prison,,, then perhaps its not such a bad thing after-all…. "

Like you I have mixed feelings about it, I also worry that it makes 'heroes' out of people that have already committed crimes serious enough to have seen them in a high security prison in the first place.

I'll never support state executions but if a scumbag dies in prison at the hands of another scumbag I won't shed any tears.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't believe in god....his life was taken away by another person....does it make the other person right in killing him..And before everyone jumps on me no i dont partially like child killers. However i deal with a lot of cases where i come across child abuse etc and work with the perps. I have to keep an open mind and morals at the door...I guess its a message to those who want to commit these horrendous crimes.....

Let's just hope it wasn't a quick death, hopefully he suffered a bit , the little childs family have a life of suffering in front of them

Eye for an eye,

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

Noone has the right to take another persons life. State or otherwise. I'd rather remember the life of the poor victim of the original crime than give a moments thought to this.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

But by the same token if this helps dissuade anyone from committing crimes of a simmilar type from the fear of succumbing to the same fate while in prison,,, then perhaps its not such a bad thing after-all….

Like you I have mixed feelings about it, I also worry that it makes 'heroes' out of people that have already committed crimes serious enough to have seen them in a high security prison in the first place. "

True but it won't mean they get out any quicker they'll end up with more jail time because of it.

Expect they might be heroes in the child's parents eyes tho x

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"I'll never support state executions but if a scumbag dies in prison at the hands of another scumbag I won't shed any tears. "

I agree!

Good.

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Noone has the right to take another persons life. State or otherwise. I'd rather remember the life of the poor victim of the original crime than give a moments thought to this. "

Like you I have mixed feelings about it, I also worry that it makes 'heroes' out of people that have already committed crimes serious enough to have seen them in a high security prison in the first place.

True but it won't mean they get out any quicker they'll end up with more jail time because of it.

Expect they might be heroes in the child's parents eyes tho x"

In this case it was the poor child's mother and the mother's partner that were responsible for the child's death.

Good. No doubt it'll be a "race killing".

"Good. No doubt it'll be a "race killing"."

In so much as they were queuing up to kill him?

"Expect they might be heroes in the child's parents eyes tho x"

The man who was killed in prison was the child's mother's partner and he battered the 2yo girl with an iron bar breaking every limb. Her bloody handprints were found on the inside of a kitchen cupboard. The mother was complicit in trying to cover up the murder.

The way I see what's happened to the murderer is that there is one less scumbag in the world and two less scumbags who'll never be walking among us again.

"Good. No doubt it'll be a "race killing".

In so much as they were queuing up to kill him? "

Lol

evesham

Really?? Think you will find any inmate who has been convicted if hurting it kinky g a child would get such treatment. Ian Huntley had to be removed from the same prison because he would be killed if he stayed there.

They may be scumbags but even scumbags have a moral code when it comes to children.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Expect they might be heroes in the child's parents eyes tho x

The man who was killed in prison was the child's mother's partner and he battered the 2yo girl with an iron bar breaking every limb. Her bloody handprints were found on the inside of a kitchen cupboard. The mother was complicit in trying to cover up the murder.

The way I see what's happened to the murderer is that there is one less scumbag in the world and two less scumbags who'll never be walking among us again."

Well lets hope her real dad and the relatives are pleased at least.

I agree with you wishy. I've just sat with my two year old asleep next to me with tears streaming down my face reading what they did to her. It's just a shame they couldn't do it slowly like he did to the little girl x

Really?? Think you will find any inmate who has been convicted if hurting it kinky g a child would get such treatment. Ian Huntley had to be removed from the same prison because he would be killed if he stayed there.

They may be scumbags but even scumbags have a moral code when it comes to children. "

No you misunderstood. I mean we know it'll have been because of what he's done, but the race card will be pulled soon enough.

[Removed by poster at 15/02/13 13:28:37]

They may be scumbags but even scumbags have a moral code when it comes to children.

No you misunderstood. I mean we know it'll have been because of what he's done, but the race card will be pulled soon enough. "

Probably by the Society of Black Lawyers who like to get offended on behalf of everyone else.

"Expect they might be heroes in the child's parents eyes tho x

The way I see what's happened to the murderer is that there is one less scumbag in the world and two less scumbags who'll never be walking among us again."

That's another scumbag off the face of the earth then, one less who in all likelyhood would have walked out a free man in about 10 years time. I hope he was beaten so he died a slow lingering death.

He deserved everything he got

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

No you misunderstood. I mean we know it'll have been because of what he's done, but the race card will be pulled soon enough. "

what has race got to do with this...?

it was'nt a racially motivated murder for which the dead guy was convicted..

do you have anything other than your own reasons for raising the 'race issue'..?

like facts perhaps..

i hope he rots

in Lancashire

"i hope he rots"

who..?

the dead guy..?

"i hope he rots

who..?

the dead guy..?"

yes

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Did you even think before typing that?

in Lancashire

"i hope he rots

who..?

the dead guy..? yes"

well yes, unless cremated thats what normally occurs...

What kind of people turn a media story about a child killer being killed into some racist dig?

Answer: Scumbags.

Torquay

"What kind of people turn a media story about a child killer being killed into some racist dig?

"

I would say....

Answer: Opportunists

this is about the death of a beast not rascism

By *ex4unowCouple  over a year ago

near you

I believe death sentances can be justified today with dna evidence lie detectors and cctv everywhere and a fair justice system even if it aires on the side of the accused but only the severest crimes should warrent this sentance maybe pay per _iew hangings profits to build more prisons plus each hanging saving about £70000 a yaer plus after care new identities etc it would never happen but given 10 or so years how much less crime would there be but im just thinking out loud surely no one would think this a good idea (every criminal has a family that has suffered and would still suffer because of their family

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

Very tragic case.

I wish people would get so passionate and angry when we decide to go blanket bomb foreign countrys and use drones etc which also take the lives of innocent children.

hes where he belongs now

What I love about threads like this is that but for one detail none of you would be saying jack shit, in fact the death of the guy probably wouldn't even have made more than local news.

That detail is, it was a child he killed. If it was an adult you really wouldn't give a fuck.

For example, he was probably killed by guys who beat the fuck out of someone with baseball bats and left them brain damaged and disfigured for life. But hey, as long as it wasn't a child that's ok.

But hey, deaths too good....bring back cp....scum.....etc etc etc.....yawn

"What kind of people turn a media story about a child killer being killed into some racist dig?

"

Racist dig? Yeah, good one

"Very tragic case.

I wish people would get so passionate and angry when we decide to go blanket bomb foreign countrys and use drones etc which also take the lives of innocent children."

I suggest you check what blanket bombing is as the uk does not do it

"

Race is totally irrelevant to this story so why bring it up?

Silk

By *icky55Man  over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

Having read what that guy did to a two year old girl, I think they should find out who murdered him. Them give him/them a pardon.

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

My heart bleeds for the child that died, I have no thoughts for anyone who would take a child's life.

Let god or whoever judge him and decide his fate.

Shed tears for those that deserve our pity and spare no thought for those that do not.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I just read what he did... shocking.

do I agree with his murder, No...

well hats off to those that killed him, their sins are now forgiven and they can go to heaven....

pile of pish

london

"Very tragic case.

I wish people would get so passionate and angry when we decide to go blanket bomb foreign countrys and use drones etc which also take the lives of innocent children.

I suggest you check what blanket bombing is as the uk does not do it"

Blanket bombing devised by the tavistock institute in the second world war to instill fear and terror amongst the german population.

Nit pick away.

Never sure if nit picking is cos someone is genuinely to dumb to understand the gist or if its trolling.

london

"Having read what that guy did to a two year old girl, I think they should find out who murdered him. Them give him/them a pardon.

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money."

fuckin hillarious.

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

They say God works in mysterious ways.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Having read what that guy did to a two year old girl, I think they should find out who murdered him. Them give him/them a pardon.

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money."

Ok with that kind of thinking...what if said murderer was a serial rapist, child molester, and just as guilty of abhorrent crimes, in your kind of justice would you still grant hom a pardon?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

But by the same token if this helps dissuade anyone from committing crimes of a simmilar type from the fear of succumbing to the same fate while in prison,,, then perhaps its not such a bad thing after-all…. "

I have mixed feelings, too.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"there is a god

"

very true

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money.Ok with that kind of thinking...what if said murderer was a serial rapist, child molester, and just as guilty of abhorrent crimes, in your kind of justice would you still grant hom a pardon? "

Ive said in the past yes, crimes against children are horrific... but I just hate this route ppl take when they start saying things like good on the gangsters etc etc for vigilante revenge.

offering them an almost heroic status when we actually know nothing about them?- great guys eh...

Made my day after hearing on the radio what he did to the child.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money.Ok with that kind of thinking...what if said murderer was a serial rapist, child molester, and just as guilty of abhorrent crimes, in your kind of justice would you still grant hom a pardon?

Ive said in the past yes, crimes against children are horrific... but I just hate this route ppl take when they start saying things like good on the gangsters etc etc for vigilante revenge.

offering them an almost heroic status when we actually know nothing about them?- great guys eh..."

It makes interesting reading Paddy.

*the very fact of them being in prison is to be punished..not to be patted on the back

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money.Ok with that kind of thinking...what if said murderer was a serial rapist, child molester, and just as guilty of abhorrent crimes, in your kind of justice would you still grant hom a pardon?

offering them an almost heroic status when we actually know nothing about them?- great guys eh...It makes interesting reading Paddy."

I just look at the pictures

"

but I just hate this route ppl take when they start saying things like good on the gangsters etc etc for vigilante revenge.

offering them an almost heroic status when we actually know nothing about them?- great guys eh..."

Two wrongs do not make a right and punishment by vigilanti is, in my _iew, a second wrong - even if it seems they got what they deserved

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

They have more than paid thier dept to Society, and saved the tax payers a lot of money.Ok with that kind of thinking...what if said murderer was a serial rapist, child molester, and just as guilty of abhorrent crimes, in your kind of justice would you still grant hom a pardon? "

If beating a two year old to death made them that angry, they cant be that bad to kill inocent people, But yes I do accept your point, I did over react.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what crimes had the guys who did it committed

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Oh dear... how sad!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If beating a two year old to death made them that angry, they cant be that bad to kill inocent people, But yes I do accept your point, I did over react. "

They cant be that bad? Really? How do you know that? So in that case you are from the "an eye for an eye"school of thought then?

evesham

If beating a two year old to death made them that angry, they cant be that bad to kill inocent people, But yes I do accept your point, I did over react. "

You know long lartin is a category A prison right?? They have serious criminals in there, not just petty shoplifters.

Murder in prison is still a crime, no matter who you murder. If it was the case that murdering a criminal got you a pardon all prisons would be war zones.

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

If beating a two year old to death made them that angry, they cant be that bad to kill inocent people, But yes I do accept your point, I did over react.

You know long lartin is a category A prison right?? They have serious criminals in there, not just petty shoplifters.

Murder in prison is still a crime, no matter who you murder. If it was the case that murdering a criminal got you a pardon all prisons would be war zones. "

Longer sentence have been given for ripping of big companies than for murder. I don't see any sence in that.

Prison is suppost to punish and prevent crime from happening using it as a deterrent.

The guy who got murdered, I'm glad my tax won't be used to keep him in food an lodgings and garding him any more.

london

Of course does anyone here actually know why he was killed ? Everyone assumes that its because he killed a child. Long lartin has many child killers , child rapists, adult rapists, common plain murderers and armed robbers. Tare a million reasons why he might have been killed.

Chances are he was on the numbers, rule 43 for his own protection or the protection of others and therefore may have only been around other paedophiles child killers and grasses.

Some interesting comments on here reading it through. Would we want to invite someone into our home who advocates brutality and murder even if the victim had killed a child? After all someone who advocates violence might not like the colour of our sofa or something like and start exhibiting aggressive tendency's? Well maybe not but saying that Why risk it as we are looking for lovers not fighters.

Justice is for the courts and the legal system not vigilantes.

Torquay

Priceless.....

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

"Of course does anyone here actually know why he was killed ? Everyone assumes that its because he killed a child. Long lartin has many child killers , child rapists, adult rapists, common plain murderers and armed robbers. Tare a million reasons why he might have been killed.

Chances are he was on the numbers, rule 43 for his own protection or the protection of others and therefore may have only been around other paedophiles child killers and grasses."

Two inmates have been murdered in Long lartin prison, both were child killers, I've got no problem with that as long as it stays there.

Torquay

Even if they themselves were murderers?

For all you know they may themselves be rapists or killers....do you think before you type things?

Here we go with the eye for an eye boot hill redneck brigade ...we live in a christian democracy and therefore all human life is sacred and there is something fundamentally miswired in an individual who rejoices and condones the execution of a fellow human being..and before i recieve a deluge of "oh but there scum " messages i am not a child murderer apologist but someone believes in a doctrine of tolerance and non judgementality for everyone even those who commit the most heinous of crimes

All we an say GOOD RIDENS TO BAD SHIT TOTAL DREGS OF SOCIATY BRING BAK HANVING WAT WE SAY THIS IS WERE WE GET SLATED LOL HAY HO ONLY OUR THOUGHTS NO OFENCE MENT TO ANY ONE

"there is a god"

good!scum deserves it!

in Lancashire

"Made my day after hearing on the radio what he did to the child. "

thats a sad admission tbh..

My nan always told me two wrongs don't make a right.

Looks like she was mistaken.

london

"All we an say GOOD RIDENS TO BAD SHIT TOTAL DREGS OF SOCIATY BRING BAK HANVING WAT WE SAY THIS IS WERE WE GET SLATED LOL HAY HO ONLY OUR THOUGHTS NO OFENCE MENT TO ANY ONE"

All i can say is bring back the English language.

"All we an say GOOD RIDENS TO BAD SHIT TOTAL DREGS OF SOCIATY BRING BAK HANVING WAT WE SAY THIS IS WERE WE GET SLATED LOL HAY HO ONLY OUR THOUGHTS NO OFENCE MENT TO ANY ONE

All i can say is bring back the English language. "

Ha ha ha love the Polish forum users

Tell you what If I was a couple or a woman I would be having serious thoughts on letting some of you blood thirsty lot round.

The forum police really are out in force today! Just for their info - the forums are a place where people can discuss things, gossip, conjecture, even make up stuff. It's not up to you to tell them what they can or can't write on an open forum.

"The forum police really are out in force today! Just for their info - the forums are a place where people can discuss things, gossip, conjecture, even make up stuff. It's not up to you to tell them what they can or can't write on an open forum."

You tell them its not up to them......hang on aren't you doing what you are telling someone else not to do?

Torquay

I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here, I can only imagine them dribbling over their keyboards as they foam at the mouth with excitement.

That is very worrying

"The forum police really are out in force today! Just for their info - the forums are a place where people can discuss things, gossip, conjecture, even make up stuff. It's not up to you to tell them what they can or can't write on an open forum.

You tell them its not up to them......hang on aren't you doing what you are telling someone else not to do?

"

Yes, confusing isn't it?

"The forum police really are out in force today! Just for their info - the forums are a place where people can discuss things, gossip, conjecture, even make up stuff. It's not up to you to tell them what they can or can't write on an open forum.

Yes, confusing isn't it?"

No its being a hypocrite and not that confusing.

"I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here, I can only imagine them dribbling over their keyboards as they foam at the mouth with excitement.

That is very worrying"

Me too but some people are keyboard commandos and wusses in real life.

Yes, confusing isn't it?

No its being a hypocrite and not that confusing. "

And I said "it's not up to them" which isn't telling them not to. Semantics are your enemy

Yes, confusing isn't it?

No its being a hypocrite and not that confusing.

And I said "it's not up to them" which isn't telling them not to. Semantics are your enemy "

Telling them its not up to them is telling them ffs your not the brightest button in the box are you. You wont win mastermind thats for sure

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

"Some interesting comments on here reading it through. Would we want to invite someone into our home who advocates brutality and murder even if the victim had killed a child? After all someone who advocates violence might not like the colour of our sofa or something like and start exhibiting aggressive tendency's? Well maybe not but saying that Why risk it as we are looking for lovers not fighters.

Justice is for the courts and the legal system not vigilantes."

If you have beaten a two year old girl to death with your nicely coloured sofa you should be worried about inviting people round, one of them might of just been released from that prison. good luck.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here, I can only imagine them dribbling over their keyboards as they foam at the mouth with excitement.

That is very worrying"

Find it all rather predictable and sad to be honest. Some are playing to the gallery...some are just unbelievable.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

That is very worrying"

This

That is very worrying

Find it all rather predictable and sad to be honest. Some are playing to the gallery...some are just unbelievable."

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

there is karma;and I wouldn't wish bad on anyone.two deaths is a sad state.

not something to celerbrate

roll up roll up...come watch this spectacle..bring ur wives and children and witness this hanging/stoning/whipping/beating

seems this is all perfectly acceptable from the comfort of ur newspaper/tv/internet

how times have changed............

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"roll up roll up...come watch this spectacle..bring ur wives and children and witness this hanging/stoning/whipping/beating

seems this is all perfectly acceptable from the comfort of ur newspaper/tv/internet

how times have changed............"

to be fair wasn't that long ago... a poster suggested live executions on ITV, I think a Friday night was suggested and he proposed he was happy to perform them.

a few blusters later... no longer around

"roll up roll up...come watch this spectacle..bring ur wives and children and witness this hanging/stoning/whipping/beating

how times have changed............

to be fair wasn't that long ago... a poster suggested live executions on ITV, I think a Friday night was suggested and he proposed he was happy to perform them.

a few blusters later... no longer around"

never been so an apt time to say

"wheres my popcorn!"

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Cracking start to the weekend...

West

"I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here, "

Im certainly not dribbling over his death..celebrating?..not the word I would choose either..but frankly, Im glad he is dead, the streets are a safer place without vermin like that roaming them..thats one less chance of a repeat offence should he have ever got out.

"I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here,

Im certainly not dribbling over his death..celebrating?..not the word I would choose either..but frankly, Im glad he is dead, the streets are a safer place without vermin like that roaming them..thats one less chance of a repeat offence should he have ever got out."

and he would have got out .

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Probably gonna get slated on this one but I aint fussed so here goes.

The "deceased" inflicted the most abhorrent injuries on a CHILD, which resulted in the death of that child.

His punishment.... banged up in a cushy long term nick as a Cat A prisoner living the life of Riley, that law abiding persons cant afford, to be released in 15 years when he has "paid his debt to society"

Ok so he was probably on Rule 43 with other kiddy killers and nonces and taken out of general population

He was got at by 2 other inmates which resulted in him dying... so what. Was he bothered when he was torturing that child. To the guys that did it ... good on ya ... one less scumbag stealing oxygen., and one less person who I as a taxpayer have to pay to keep inside.

Nice to see a bit of good news for a change, lets hope this happens a bit more often

"I shouldn't think there is a single person on this thread who is shedding a tear for this child murderer and his demise, no-one could say he will be missed.....but it saddens me to see people actually celebrating his death on here,

Im certainly not dribbling over his death..celebrating?..not the word I would choose either..but frankly, Im glad he is dead, the streets are a safer place without vermin like that roaming them..thats one less chance of a repeat offence should he have ever got out."

I can see the thoughts of having no reoffending obviously..however when u really think of it

one or more murderers of the man, may be free and re-offend.. it is simply not a prisoners place to uphold justice or revenge-unless they have been granted it by law

I'm not losing any sleep over the guys murder, prisoners should be reflecting on how to change their own ways not to re-offend...not other prisoners

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I'll never support state executions but if a scumbag dies in prison at the hands of another scumbag I won't shed any tears.

I agree!"

What If said scumbag is a victim of a miscarriage of justice.......

"I'll never support state executions but if a scumbag dies in prison at the hands of another scumbag I won't shed any tears.

I agree!

What If said scumbag is a victim of a miscarriage of justice......."

the way things are going these days u dont even need convicted to be guilty

By *scanioMan  over a year ago

Runcorn

What goes around, will come around.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

So few seem to think rehabilitation is possible, reading the posts on here. Let's just gas all prisoners. If they commit one crime they may do it again.

I don't know what made him kill that poor child. I don't know what made the mother complicit in the crime. I don't know why the child was not protected. Child abusers were often abused. It's not an excuse. I'm not shedding any tears for a child killer dying. I am for a little child that was neglected and abused.

I am sighing and feeling a little sad about the more bloodthirsty people that have posted on here.

"So few seem to think rehabilitation is possible, reading the posts on here. Let's just gas all prisoners. If they commit one crime they may do it again.

I don't know what made him kill that poor child. I don't know what made the mother complicit in the crime. I don't know why the child was not protected. Child abusers were often abused. It's not an excuse. I'm not shedding any tears for a child killer dying. I am for a little child that was neglected and abused.

I am sighing and feeling a little sad about the more bloodthirsty people that have posted on here."

You could not have put this any more succinct. I had decided not to post on this thread after having read some of the comments. I am not a "do-gooder" or delusional person who believes in the good of people at all cost and I am all too aware of the horrific murder. But this cannot ever, in my mind, justify the ad-hoc lynch policy praised by some on this thread. A sad day for mankind, humanity if this were to become "legal" and acceptable.

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

"Here we go with the eye for an eye boot hill redneck brigade ...we live in a christian democracy and therefore all human life is sacred and there is something fundamentally miswired in an individual who rejoices and condones the execution of a fellow human being..and before i recieve a deluge of "oh but there scum " messages i am not a child murderer apologist but someone believes in a doctrine of tolerance and non judgementality for everyone even those who commit the most heinous of crimes"
Exactly, well said

By *agna Cum LaudeMan  over a year ago

Laudable

The fact that this person was tried and convicted by the justice system separates us from those who commit such crimes. We have a sanction system attached to the justice system for the most part it works.

The taking of a life is nothing to celebrate.

"The fact that this person was tried and convicted by the justice system separates us from those who commit such crimes. We have a sanction system attached to the justice system for the most part it works.

The taking of a life is nothing to celebrate."

Thank goodness!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

People who celebrate killings are usually the one who shout to others... 'kill him, kill him'...

From the safety of a protective screen, distance or their car with the engine running...

committing the crime he did u would expect him to be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

im not celebrating his death but i have no sympathy towards him either. im just glad he was no longer part of society

jail or hell i could give a fcuk

By *agna Cum LaudeMan  over a year ago

Laudable

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind "
Well said young man!

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Well said young man!"
Seconded

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Rot in hell

"Cracking start to the weekend... "
.too fucking right xx do them all in slowly and with no pity,i know what id fucking do with the low life fucks.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

When its pedos n child killers they must hang... i'll pull the lever

When people hear the words 'child killer' it does evoke higher passions.

I do not agree with vigilante justice, especially in prison. Long Lartin is a Cat A maximum security prison. Prisoners who are in there are dangerous offenders who are a risk to the public, that's all of them, not just the murdered inmate.

People assume that the prisoner was killed because of the crime he committed. I doubt whether it was. Long Lartin will have a segregation wing, I expect this child murderer was in that wing, along with other dangerous sex offenders. Prisoners who may very well have committed similar crimes or indeed a number of crimes. I expect the murder was nothing to do with the crime committed, it could have been opportunist. I seriously doubt the prisoners who killed this other inmate did it to cleanse the country of an evil killer.

Its a worry because its a lapse in security and you can't have prisoners going around killing each other just because it makes joe public feel better.

West

The media said he was a bully in prison..maybe he bullied the wrong ones and it came back to him...

Torquay

"The media said he was a bully in prison..maybe he bullied the wrong ones and it came back to him..."

Maybe the media made the story up?

They are very good at that.....

"When its pedos n child killers they must hang... i'll pull the lever"
except when it's an unsafe conviction eh?

"When its pedos n child killers they must hang... i'll pull the lever except when it's an unsafe conviction eh?"

At least we still have a few supporters of the death penalty if it is ever reintroduced back in the UK.

How about we let the convicted prisoners do the execution to repay their debt to society?

Or how about we start taking greater care for our fellow human being?

How many support charitable causes which relate to children in abusive/broken homes?

If the inmates who committed the murder were also child abusers or rapists, then I take no joy out of "one of them" being killed. Nor am I sad he has met his maker.

The institution of prison is there for a reason. If every serious offender thought the end result of their crime would be immediate death then they know they don't have to live with what they have done.

"When its pedos n child killers they must hang... i'll pull the lever"

Although I respect your passion, it’s quite unnerving to hear someone say they’d be willingly complicit in the cold-blooded death of another human….

Well, I hope the offender gets the maximum penalty of 48 hours without Skysports 1 (as long as it's not against his human rights, that is).

Very heated thread with some posts I think haven't been fully thought through. I feel no sympathy for the death of someone who caused such pain, and a part of me is relieved he will never be able to inflict it again, but his killers are not any kind of hero in my eyes. I doubt they killed him as a direct result of his conviction (not that I would praise them if it were) but guess some prefer to believe some kind of justice has been done

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I was once told justice by any means is no justice at all. When we say it is ok for one person to kill another no matter what conditions went before we take a little bitif our humanity away. For those that think he deserved it, ask yourself one question. If a jury of his peers found him guilty and a judge pasted down a sentence and then another prisoner cut that sentence short by whatever means, why rejoice in that fact.

If you want the death penalty go see your MP and tell them and why it is right for one human to be able to rake another humans life.

For those that say a eye for a eye, the bible also says you should turn the other cheek.

"I was once told justice by any means is no justice at all. When we say it is ok for one person to kill another no matter what conditions went before we take a little bitif our humanity away. For those that think he deserved it, ask yourself one question. If a jury of his peers found him guilty and a judge pasted down a sentence and then another prisoner cut that sentence short by whatever means, why rejoice in that fact.

If you want the death penalty go see your MP and tell them and why it is right for one human to be able to rake another humans life.

For those that say a eye for a eye, the bible also says you should turn the other cheek. "

He deserved to die! That child had 107 seperate injures, he put her in a rubbish bin and also in a tumble drier. Basically torcherd her for two long years a defenceless child. I bet he didn't die in as much pain nor was hid death prolonged like the child's was.

» Add a new message to this topic