FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tactile Communication

Tactile Communication

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Sometimes it is the case that the simplest or else most subtle of physical contact, carries with it the most gravitas and communicative puissance.

In direct relation to this, good folks; some questions for you:

1: How tactile are you?

2: How does this tactility manifest when you are with a partner, both in the basic ‘innocent’ sense (whilst out in public for instance) and additionally, when in a more sexually intimate context?

For elucidative purposes, I’m not just referring to the frenzied grabbing of a partners arse, boobs or penis here you randy buggers you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Sometimes it is the case that the simplest or else most subtle of physical contact, carries with it the most gravitas and communicative puissance.

In direct relation to this, good folks; some questions for you:

1: How tactile are you?

2: How does this tactility manifest when you are with a partner, both in the basic ‘innocent’ sense (whilst out in public for instance) and additionally, when in a more sexually intimate context?

For elucidative purposes, I’m not just referring to the frenzied grabbing of a partners arse, boobs or penis here you randy buggers you! "

I’m very tactile and sensual x I like tracing skin with my fingertips and making the person think my hand is approaching a body part before teasingly going the other way x just skimming the skim, barely touching and making their hairs stand up on end x a kiss then a gentle bite x love blindfolds for that element of surprise with this kind of touching x

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Only with lovers.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

Award for word of the day goes to the OP for ‘elucidative’. Bravo!

I’m a very tactile person. When I first meet someone I’m happy to shake hands or hug (although it now feels so outdated to do ‘shakes for the geezahs, hugs/kisses for the totties). And I can’t abide air kissing.

If I’m on a date, whether that’s a fab social or normal first date, I like to show my affection by little touches. Nothing overtly sexual, just a touch on the arm, maybe on the back as I let you go first through a door.

Getting to know someone a little better, I love holding hands, walking arm in arm, little squeezes that say “I like you!”

And I love cuddles and snuggles. I’m an affectionate person and like to show that, albeit it’s not a conscious effort.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of partners who have been as tactile as me and I find that disappointing. I like people to be tactile with me because it’s confirmation they like me, too, and actually want me to know that. I know they don’t have to touch me for that to be the case, but it’s what I like.

And I’m really not shy about touching bits of it’s that kind of meet/relationship!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Outside of the bedroom I’m really not a tactile person. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t like it a lot of the time so I forget that others do.

I’m completely different when it comes to having sex though. I love to take my time exploring their body, watching how their breathing changes as I trace my fingers over certain places, the look they give me to let me know they’re enjoying it, kissing and feeling the warmth of their skin on mine

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m a tactile person generally in life, I like and enjoy the simplest of physical contact but not just randomly I like the touch of a hand, holding hands, legs touch when you’re in the cinema. It’s that closeness I like, when it’s natural and comfortable.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My hand language is a big way of communication for me in all situations, if he's not tactile then we are definitely incompatible

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Out of interest, is there anyone guilty of wild hand gesticulation when simply talking?

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Out of interest, is there anyone guilty of wild hand gesticulation when simply talking? "

Me. I love a bit of gesticulation.

I'm also extremely effusive with touching. If I like you, I will hug you, stroke your arm/back & generally invade your personal space.

If you're not a hugger, we'll not get on. X

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’m an incredibly tactile person in all situations. I don’t think about it, it’s just a part of me. That being said I’m also very aware that some people aren’t and I have empathy enough to respect that

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I'm hugely tactile. I take my cues from eye contact and body language. Sometimes all it takes to communicate what you want is a hand to touch my back or touch my hand/forearm. I would say this comes more once you have got to know someone though - not just a random stranger

I do also tend to talk with my hands waving around

» Add a new message to this topic