FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you guys get likes?

How do you guys get likes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man  over a year ago

worcester

I am not one for massively wanting likes but for the first time ever I posted a video and it's had ... Drum roll. One like x lol wasn't expecting loads but how do some people get hundreds of likes and others get none? Is there any tricks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A lot of people outright ask.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I am not one for massively wanting likes but for the first time ever I posted a video and it's had ... Drum roll. One like x lol wasn't expecting loads but how do some people get hundreds of likes and others get none? Is there any tricks "

Dude, if you’re not massively into getting likes (fabs), why are you proactively seeking out tricks to get more?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Putting the words fab this somewhere on the pic seems to work for a lot of people

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I don’t unless I’m active in the forums. Seems the locals aren’t a fan of the constant havers

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Be careful what you for in terms likes because you may end up getting unwanted attention

It's not the quantity of likes, but the quality.

For instance, if Meli likes your video then this is worth 1000 likes.

But if Brucey likes it, you might as well give up.

In general, men get far fewer likes because it tends to be men who fab pictures. Very few women do, probably because they expect that they'll get inundayed with 'I saw you liked my picture' messages

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

Men who get likes are…. likeable.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Gave it a fab for u x

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I am not one for massively wanting likes but for the first time ever I posted a video and it's had ... Drum roll. One like x lol wasn't expecting loads but how do some people get hundreds of likes and others get none? Is there any tricks "
yes be a woman

By *eviant KnightMan  over a year ago

Norton

The best thing is to do what you like and not care what others think of it

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Have you considered investing in a pair of tits and possibly a vagina?

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you considered investing in a pair of tits and possibly a vagina?"

This is 100% the way to more fabs

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

The people that fab are mostly men...

Make yourself appealing to men and you will get more fabs.

Why do you care?

I wouldn't worry so much.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Women in general don't fab pics to the same degree as men.

Some of my pics have been number one on the Irish men's hotpics with as few as 13 or 14 fabs whereas it takes hundreds for a woman to hit the number one spot.

The vast majority of my pics only get 4 or 5 fabs initially so it's not something I worry too much about.

I don't post them for fabs.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I don't get many, it doesn't really matter though and most women won't fab any photos or videos because too many guys then send a thank you message or think that it means they want to have sex with them.

I considered turning fabs off in the past

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Women in general don't fab pics to the same degree as men.

Some of my pics have been number one on the Irish men's hotpics with as few as 13 or 14 fabs whereas it takes hundreds for a woman to hit the number one spot.

The vast majority of my pics only get 4 or 5 fabs initially so it's not something I worry too much about.

I don't post them for fabs. "

"The Irish Men's Hot pics" has got to be the most specific conditions for photos I've ever seen

Just upload a picture and hope for the best

You could try creating a thread about it to drive traffic towards it… oh wait…

Only joking and I’ve fabbed the video

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

I'm not getting massive amount if then if im honest... and I wouldn't even care!!!are you looking for approval or

By *untogetherCouple  over a year ago

Malaga, Spain, Not in U. K.

We see a massive uptick when we post in the forums. Although, we aren't here for likes...

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Become female job done

Port talbot

"The Irish Men's Hot pics" has got to be the most specific conditions for photos I've ever seen "

I didn't realise they have their own special one

By *isge BeathaWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

I have never and will never post a picture looking for "Fabs". Those that add "Fab for a friend request" etc really do grate on me. People will "Fab" it if they genuinely like it, not for some silly promise!

Derby

"The Irish Men's Hot pics" has got to be the most specific conditions for photos I've ever seen

I didn't realise they have their own special one "

I don't think they do, but that's just coming from me who's top of hot pics for British/Indian men posing in a garden wearing shorts

I don't think they do, but that's just coming from me who's top of hot pics for British/Indian men posing in a garden wearing shorts"

Which was on the hot pics earlier

Port talbot

I don't think they do, but that's just coming from me who's top of hot pics for British/Indian men posing in a garden wearing shorts"

That's where I'm going wrong at the moment, no garden shot

I put myself about a bit and give off those likeable pheromones.

Derby

I don't think they do, but that's just coming from me who's top of hot pics for British/Indian men posing in a garden wearing shorts

Which was on the hot pics earlier"

It's done ok, I guess

Derby

That's where I'm going wrong at the moment, no garden shot"

Get on it! The weather won't be his nice forever. Stay out there long enough and you can also cheat the British/Indian requirement

Belfast

I didn't realise they have their own special one "

It's based on location. If it's set at Ireland there is an option to only show pics from those located in Ireland.

Belfast

change your location to Ireland and have a look then

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I throw my pathetic form at the citizens of FAB’s feet and earnestly beg like a bastard

I'd guess the content will matter. I looked, no fab from me I'm afraid.

get interacting with people, whether forums or cams etc, you might catch people's eyes.. then when you post things, they're more likely to see it and fab it (if they like it that is).

other than that, who the hell knows Px

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Whats a fab?

Derby

change your location to Ireland and have a look then "

I can't seem to change it but I'll take your word for it

Belfast

change your location to Ireland and have a look then

I can't seem to change it but I'll take your word for it "

In the looking for section of your account there is a drop down menu to select country. If you select anything other than UK and save it and then go to hotpics you have an option to view all or only the country of your choice.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

You're a single male on fab. Doesn't matter how much effort you put in, the number of likes / fans will always be low, especially compared to most women.

You often don't need that validation to catch someone's eye. Loads of women may find your video / pics appealing and not fab it.

I have no idea.

Ask for them? Show some boobage, or post a cock-a-doodle do’ pic. Anything that relatable to say - look at my sexy bits, will probably get some attention.

Also, some unique or classy photos stand out too, they are worth a fab.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I have to say I don't fab pics of men, if I do there's bound to be an inbox thanking me, trying to push for further conversation and I'm not interested so regardless of the pic & if I like it I won't fab them & totally see why other women don't too.

Plus a lot of men's pics - cock- nothing more.

Mrs

Beg for fabs as some seem to on here. No idea if they convert to Tesco points or something though.

Personally I rarely fab guys, some get offended by it.

I deliberately try to avoid them

By *isge BeathaWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

"Beg for fabs as some seem to on here. No idea if they convert to Tesco points or something though.

Personally I rarely fab guys, some get offended by it. "

This is the best response so far! I actually burst out laughing at the Tesco points part!

And I agree with you, I don't Fab male profiles. If you Fab anything on a blokes profile, you immediately get a follow up message! Yes, I "Fabbed" your picture and no, I don't want to f*ck you!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I suspect it comes down to two key factors.

Who posts it?

Hot blonde, 20something woman and it'll have thousands in minutes even if it looks like it was shot on an old super 8 camera in a dark cave.

40something straight guy? Unless he's banging a hot, blonde 20something woman it's unlikely to get loads.

And content?

Similar theme here.

Hot blonde/brunette/redhead getting her back doors smashed in by a guy with a baseball bat sized Wang, or a cute faced woman being jizzed on by three men who cum by the gallon? Eleventybillion likes in 5 minutes.

Random guy knocking one out in the toilet or shagging some random faceless woman filmed using a Nokia 3310 (yes, I know they didn't have cameras) or a potato hence it's Jerky, blurry and fuzzy? Much like the UK in the Eurovison Song Contest most years - nil points.

Life isn't fair.

Hot chick's get all the fabs.

Tis what it is.

A

"Beg for fabs as some seem to on here. No idea if they convert to Tesco points or something though.

Personally I rarely fab guys, some get offended by it. "

F*ck you then!

"I am not one for massively wanting likes but for….

Random guy knocking one out in the toilet or shagging some random faceless woman filmed using a Nokia 3310 (yes, I know they didn't have cameras) or a potato hence it's Jerky, blurry and fuzzy? ….

"

Or a potato?? I’ve read this a few times now, I can’t figure it out.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Have you considered investing in a pair of tits and possibly a vagina?"

Exactly this

I posted a vid of me cumming and got more likes than usual. They just want us for our bodies

By *rucey_BigBallsMan  over a year ago

London

I used to but I think that's when people liked me more

When I get fabs it might get me to respond to the person as it shows an interest in me. Otherwise, I'm not bothered

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I don’t really. But that’s ok isn’t it.

I still have people to chat too and who hopefully like me.

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Simple. Post pics women (or anyone really) would like to see.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Have a vagina

Personally I rarely fab guys, some get offended by it.

F*ck you then!

"

50p off a yoghurt multipack do ya?

By *hunkyBuggaMan  over a year ago

Devon

It’s not the number of fabs it’s the quality of the people who fab them.

Absolute hotties fab my pics

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

OP; if you look in your privacy settings, you can turn off the option for people to Fab your pics. This removes all that anxiety about not getting any/enough Fabs

» Add a new message to this topic