FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reverse engineering

Reverse engineering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following up on another post but reverse engineering it.

Do men reply to all messages from woman and couples or do they actually read the profiles?

As an example i received a wink from a lady with a totally blank profile and no photos.

They could be so genuine but also gave me nothing to go on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Oh…..for a second, I thought this thread was relating to technological breakthroughs after the alleged Roswell incident…

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Oh…..for a second, I thought this thread was relating to technological breakthroughs after the alleged Roswell incident… "

We can always change it!!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

This is my job in a nutshell, reverse engineering complete and utter shite that contractors ‘thought’ that I wanted installing

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've had lots of winks and friend requests from well verified women and couples and ignored them all because they couldn't be arsed even saying hello first.

I haven't sent a first contact message in more than 3 years so all conversations are started by others.

If they have lazy profiles I say thanks but no thanks.

If they have amazing profiles with stunning pics but can't string two words together they get a similar response.

If they ignore what's written on my profile and ask to meet they are told to read my profile.

If they can't speak to me as an equal they don't deserve my time.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I rarely look at winks and my responses to them are rarer. I discard unsolicited friend requests from unacquainted people. Friend requests from people I've spoken to are left simmering until there's sufficient maturity and trust between us.

Failing that, and if I'm feeling marginally cuntish, I will accept a friend request at around midnight when the sender has been offline for at least 1½ hours, peruse their 'friends only' photos only to discover stock images of their hands and feet and not much else, thus confirming my initial doubts, and summarily unfriend them.

Messages: I haven't sent an introductory message in almost two years, other than synchronous messages on the back of a forum game or challenge, thus any meets/socials have been instigated by women.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

» Add a new message to this topic