FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Truly happy couples!!!

Truly happy couples!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tickster OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

Just wondered how many truly happy couples you all know? i realise too we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but still we have our thoughts and opinions!! (some more than others!!) but more to the point are they swingers or not, Outside of this community i reckon i only know 1 maybe 2 really happy couples, any thoughts chaps and chapesses!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know a few... Including us!

Why so intrigued may we ask???

along with your other questions.. are you filling in forms lol???

derby

No nothing so formal! honest!! I'm really pleased you are!! Reason for the questions, recently split from partner, been on dating scene a short time, having met quite a few 30 and 40 somethings and have discussed the whole serious relationship issue!! and now entering the world of swinging from a single guy direction! and meeting some really open liberated ( and apparently happy!) couples! i'm just interested what people think within this community, soz if it seems deeper than that, it really isn't, hope that makes sense!

[Removed by poster at 25/11/09 17:15:52]

"No nothing so formal! honest!! I'm really pleased you are!! Reason for the questions, recently split from partner, been on dating scene a short time, having met quite a few 30 and 40 somethings and have discussed the whole serious relationship issue!! and now entering the world of swinging from a single guy direction! and meeting some really open liberated ( and apparently happy!) couples! i'm just interested what people think within this community, soz if it seems deeper than that, it really isn't, hope that makes sense!

"

Yeah... Perfectly lol.

I'm sure you'll get to meet people soon...

derby

meeting people isn't the issue! i was simply wondering what other people thought, i am new to these forums I may have got the wrong end of the shitty stick!!

"meeting people isn't the issue! i was simply wondering what other people thought, i am new to these forums I may have got the wrong end of the shitty stick!!"

Ooerr... sorry you thought there was one being weilded.. Not at all.

Good luck.. Best wishes..

Lovely weather ...

derby

I didnt think that at all !! and the weather is like the stick!! where are you Canary Islands?

Doesn't it appear sometimes.... that some people dig a hole that just doesn't need to be dug? Or am I just getting the wrong end of the stick here?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just wondered how many truly happy couples you all know? i realise too we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but still we have our thoughts and opinions!! (some more than others!!) but more to the point are they swingers or not, Outside of this community i reckon i only know 1 maybe 2 really happy couples, any thoughts chaps and chapesses!! "
never mind "truly happy couples"..not many truly happy singles on here by looks of it!!! whats that saying? some ppl are never happy???

shiny happy people

derby

Phew!!! sorry for asking the question ladies!!! and also sorry if my responses were shorter and too blunt, on re reading i would agree there!! (as i said new to these forums) and happier now than for quite a while ta! there is no hidden agenda with my topics, simply was looking for feedback!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well thats what its all about!!!! welcome to the forums!

derby

thankyou

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"thankyou "

I know of 5 truly happy couples, all swingers, all on the forums!

The rest, I can guess at being happy.....

Makes ya sick don't it!

derby

Now that was the style of response i thought i might get! thankyou!

Here too, we are very happy together..everyday more, we have loads of fun too and have been together for 30 years this year. x

» Add a new message to this topic